Matters of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I so embarrass." Kaitlyn says as she hid face into the couch, "My whole family will know about this."

"Well, I guess I should go introduce myself." Nick said with mischievous smile, and took after her mother. "Wait, Mrs. Stellar, wait up." Nick yelled down the stairs. Mary stops to hear what he had to say. "Wait please come back up and allow us explain, and allow me make better first impression than that." reluctantly Mary follow Nick back up to Kaitlyn's unit. Mary sat across from now fully clothed Nick and Kaitlyn.

"Okay I came back to hear what he wanted to explain, so start explaining."

"Yeah right, well first off, my name is Nick Thorson. and...."

"And he is my boyfriend. We have been seeing each other for two months now. He is a doctor, just got out of the Navy last week. And he was going to be a surprise for everyone next week at the Christmas dinner party. But I guess thats ruin." Kaitlyn starts to act like she was going start to cry. Turning into Nick embrace hiding the smile she got from the warm fuzzy feeling she had from calling him her boyfriend.

Nick caught on to what Kaitlyn was doing, "No that not true, I'm sure your mom can keep this to herself right Mrs. Stellar?" He said as he began stroking her hair.

But it worked her mother soon caved saying, "Okay I'll keep quiet about this, but I am telling everyone that you're bringing a guy over for Christmas, that should give your sisters enough to talk about even without that scene just now. Honestly I'm just glad you're with someone who make you smile like you are doing right now."

Kaitlyn came out of the act pretty quick as she runs around the coffee table to give her mother a big "thank you" hug. Nick got up to go get a glass of water, he asked if wanted anything they both said no. Mary then start asking all sorts of questions, Nick answer them all without any hesitation. After a half hour Mary had ran out of question and left the two alone again. Kaitlyn was standing next to Nick as her mom walked out the door, she says, "Race you to my bedroom" then took off running to her bedroom.

He chase after her saying, "That's not fair I don't know where your bedroom's at."

She smile at him. When she got to her bedroom, she hid behind the open door. He ran pass her to the edge of her bed. She came out push him down on to the bed and straddling his hips, lending down she capture his lips with her own. His hands push her shirt up and over head returning her half naked state. She follow suit tossing his shirt to the floor. Pretty soon they were tangle mess of limps and bed sheets. They were deep into a passionate kiss when Nick phone started to thing. Kaitlyn groaned as Nick sighed and fished his phone out.

"Huh" Nick pause, "It's the hospital?...Hello." Nick walk out of the room. Kaitlyn sat there for a moment in her semi-naked. Then she got up and follow Nick to the living room. She found him standing by the window watching the traffic below, he turn around to find her leaning against the counter in a sexy pose for him. She turn her back to him displaying her nice heart-shape bottom she looks over shoulder at him with mischievous smile. "Yeah— yes that is all right, I understand completely Ms. Swan. See you Monday then, okay bye" Nick ended the call and stood there admiring her beauty. "You know if keep doing that I just might have to take you back to your bed and make love to you like there is no tomorrow."

She squealed as he chase her back her bed, pick back up where they were interrupted . Afterwards Kaitlyn was cuddle up into his side, her arm draped across Nick's well muscled chest and her head on his shoulder. Both were sleeping peaceful, bed sheet half way covering them. Nick awoke first, he got out of the bed without waking up Kaitlyn. He made his way to the kitchen to find something to cook for dinner as it was still early in the evening. Shrimp Fra Diavolo came to mind, he check to see if Kaitlyn had everything to making it but she did not. Nick made a list, and left a note telling her where he was. He came back a hour later with everything he needed to make the Shrimp Fra Diavolo and Zabaglione with berries and biscotti. He was glad to find Kaitlyn still sleeping he put a rose he brought on the billow next to her, then started cooking.

He was half way done with the dessert when Kaitlyn came into the kitchen wearing just one of her long t-shirts and pair of booty short. She cuddles up into Nick's back, her arms wrapped around him. "You are not to leave my bed until I wake up. I don't like waking up alone. What are you making anyway?" She asked as she sat on the counter next to the stove.

Nick smiles, "Its Shrimp Fra Diavolo. I pick it up from this nice old Italian lady I meet when was station in Florence, Italy. And for dessert Zabaglione with berries and biscotti, also taught to me by the same old lady. are you allergic to any foods or anything" Kaitlyn shook her head no, "Good because this is one of my best dishes. Where are your plates?" Kaitlyn got up and retrieved two plates, Nick distributes the Fra Diavolo on to the plates.

They sat there in the kitchen eating Kaitlyn kept telling him how great his cooking was. Kaitlyn told him all about her family. When they were finish eating, Nick walk out to Kaitlyn's balcony. He first called John to have him bring by is bags. After he finish with John, contemplated calling his sisters. Kaitlyn came up behind him wrapped her arms around his waist. Her breath on the back of his neck. "What's got you thinking so hard?" she mews contently taking in his warmth, that she was quickly getting addicted to?

"I was thinking about calling my sisters and telling them about you. But then they are going to want meet you, and we are going to have go and visit them and...." She stop him by kissing him. She had turn his face to her.

When they parted, Kaitlyn said, "Nick, I would love to meet them." He just smiles as he picks her in a hug and spins her around.

They walk back in when they hear knocking at Kaitlyn's door. Nick goes to answer the door and finds John holding Nick's duffle bag. John walks in puts the bag on the couch, "Okay dude get your stuff before you go off on your all-day date with Kaitlyn, and don't dumb it with me, everyone in town is talking about you two. Hey wait what's that smell," John sniffs the air, "Did you make Shrimp Fra Diavolo?" Nick's mischievous smile said everything. "Well, that clears up the rumor that you two sleeping together."

Kaitlyn then ask, "What makes you say that John?"

"Well Kaitlyn, Nick's mom always told us when we were little, 'if you really want to impress a girl then you better learn how to cook, but you always save your very best dishes for the truly special girls.' So Kaitlyn, he must think you are the truly special girl, because that is his very best dish."

"Okay John you can stopped giving away of my secrets or I can start giving yours too," Nick said with mischievous smile.

"OH look at the time I better be getting home to the wife and kids. You are coming over to meet them tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah my interview got postpone till monday because of some mix up at the hospital, so I'm free, that's if Kaitlyn lets me out her bed in the morning."

Kaitlyn hit him which cause them to laughs.

"Well see you two tomorrow then," with that John the two lover alone, and what a night was to be too.

12