Matthew Fox: Alice in Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tahti
Tahti
1 Followers

"Ever been filled this tight before?"

His voice is as hoarse as his cheek now, against her back and the heat of his body swallows her whole being up.

"It's not uncomfortable, is it?" he asks unexpectedly, making her realize how crucial to his pleasure her own is. Which she finds sort of touching, given the circumstances.

"Fuck, no."

Then her world really explodes.

He withdraws, and pushes back with full force, hitting spots, hitting places she didn't even know existed within her, sending himself so deep in that her uterus contracts deliciously and her breath gets caught down her throat, her mouth wide open in a silent scream.

He does it again, and again, and she finally exhales loudly, unsure if she just came already, but every forceful thrust brings the sensation back, only more powerful.

"You ever had a g-spot orgasm, Kathy?" he asks, as if expecting she'd be able to talk now, while he's thrusting up so hard she can hardly stand.

She shakes her head and feels his wet tongue flatten out on her spine, licking up the hollow all the way to her hairline.

"I'm gonna give you one," he breaths into the wet skin.

His grip firm on her hips, he drives into her harder and harder, pulling out almost completely and coming back with an audible smack of his body against hers, the wetness seeping out of her making it sound like laps. Anyone passing by would hear, and combined with their heavy breathing, it'd be only too obvious, but what she's feeling, how he's making her feel, as if she's reduced to this carnal being oblivious to any supposed civilization, is too good to even contemplate giving up on.

"Harder -- " she moans as quiet as she can, even though he's already fucking her wildly, almost violently, as she succumbs to the moment. The moment in which she's no more than a female and he's simply a male in this primal mating.

"You like it hard, Kathy? You like it rough?"

"Take me, fuck me..." she continues mindlessly, the words coming out of her mouth unwittingly, everything but the reminder of what they're doing wiped out of her mind.

"Oh, I'm fucking you alright, baby. You're gonna remember this," he grunts.

If it's even possible, he plunges deeper yet, causing her to squirm in his hold, his hard dick grazing a spot inside her that makes her want to burst, the pleasure almost too much to take and she suddenly feels it, something uncoiling slowly within, all her insides on fire.

"You feel that?" he whispers. "Feel me there?"

"Yeah! Oh god, oh fuck, OH yes!" she exclaims, as a wonderful warm wave overcomes her body, one after another, with each thrust, and she doesn't want it to stop and it seems like it won't, her head spinning and her heart racing so fast like her blood is going to boil.

Not aware that she's screaming, she feels a hand clamp over her mouth and she sinks her teeth into it, but he doesn't loosen the hold.

Abruptly, his movements stop, and he presses her tighter to the railing, one arm gathering her into his chest. He's still hard as ever within her and she doesn't understand, struggling to come back down from her high.

"Shh, there are people coming," he whispers into her ear and very slowly eases his hand down from her mouth.

She slacks back into him, grateful for the grip, not trusting her own legs to support her.

"I -... I just..."

"Shh, I know." She can just picture the self-content smirk on his face. "Just be quiet for a second."

Slowly, she regains some focus and the buzz around her becomes human, some girly giggling and some animated male voices. The volume is steadily raising and Alice comprehends the people are nearing them.

The way he's wrapped tightly around her leaves no doubt about their actions, but for some reason she doesn't find it discomforting, or off-putting. No, all at once she almost wishes they would see. That they would watch him take her.

Ever so slightly, she bucks her hips up against him and is rewarded with a strained sigh. Taking advantage of her temporary upper hand, she repeats it, and to her satisfaction, he does resume his thrusting, only as tiny, rocking movements now.

"You'll pay for this," he whispers into her hair.

The voices finally subside, apparently skewing to a different path, and her breathing finally slows down a notch. He pulls out of her, making her frown. Hands gripping her arms, he turns her around to face him. There's no time to study his face, because he lifts her off the ground effortlessly, sitting her on the railing.

She gasps, eyes wide, in full acknowledgement of the precipice behind her.

"No. No, just put me down."

"Trust me," he says.

"Why would I? I don't know you."

"Just do."

His arms encircle her firmly and she can feel their strength as she apprehensively leans back against them.

And then he kisses her, for the first time, a hard, greedy open mouthed kiss which leaves no room for resistance as he shoves his tongue past her lips and then sucks on her own. It's strangely sensual, the intrusion so aggressive and making her dizzy all over again.

He tastes like warm strong liquor and it has nothing to do with the alcohol either of them consumed. She's drinking him, his saliva and the velvety flesh of his mouth. He seems to swallow her whole, and as their tongues entwine, she feels him push his cock back into her, nothing like the calculated manner of his initial penetration. He pushes hard now, invading her body like a conqueror claiming his land, thrusting all the way up and setting up a fierce rhythm until she gasps and pants into his mouth.

Suddenly, his fingers creep up to the straps of her dress, tugging them down.

"Show them to me. Give me your titties, Kathy" he urges, and she wriggles the front of her dress down.

He smiles, eyeing her hungrily and then bends her back enough for him to capture one nipple in his mouth. He nibbles and sucks and bites the fevered flesh gently and then not so gently, and Alice is unable to do anything but let herself come along on the ride as a fresh wave of pleasure comes flooding her.

But she wants to touch him too, wants to feel his hot skin, his taut muscles unrestrained by the clothing, so she tears on his tie, undoing it with shaky fingers, then on the buttons of his black dress shirt finally having it open to grant her access to his sculpted chest, the hairs there tickling her palms as they roam everywhere they can reach, over his nipples and tight abdomen, down his sides, down into his pants, to clutch his buttocks underneath his boxers, urging him deeper, harder inside her.

They're pressed so tight together, bodies colliding against one another, and each movement, each stroke teases her almost oversensitive clit just right, and it's not long before she feels climbing up again.

"Just like this, just there -- fuck me hard -!" she huffs out, before he pulls her hips even closer into him and takes her mouth into his again, fucking it with his tongue now, like his cock is ramming into her.

It's frantic and it's wild and she has never been fucked like this. She forgets all about the cliff and gives in to him completely, and in to the faith that his arms will break her fall.

"Those people are coming back," he warns, but she can only hear her own blood pulsing in her ears, and his breath matching the frenzied rate of her heartbeats.

"I don't care," she pants.

"We'll have to stop," he says, but god no! he doesn't.

"No, please, no -!" she's so close, a powerful orgasm only a few seconds away. "Not now, I have to -, I need to -, you need to -- "

Her words seem to turn him on and thank god he's nowhere near stopping, instead picks up his pace, thrusting in faster, smaller, but equally hard strokes.

"Say it, Kathy. Say what you need me to do."

"Make me come, please, make me come," she's past any worry how desperate she sounds, and he obviously enjoys making her beg for it.

"You greedy minx," he says, clamping his teeth over her collarbone and then dipping his tongue into the hollow.

The fear of getting caught with him like this accelerates her hips' movements, she can't stop, there's not a force on Earth that would make her stop, and so it's happening, three more strokes and she's there, falling into her own abyss, outside of the world, where she only sees blinding white light, the tension leaving her body in pulsing surges, and it goes on and on, her vagina clutching him in place out of its own volition, and he keeps the rhythm, which makes it feel like she'll never come down, each movement like a new climax.

When she finally opens her eyes, he's staring intently into hers and breaks into a satisfied smile of a man who has just taken a woman's breath away.

"So is it worth it, Kathy?"

She's not even tired, just feels so thoroughly good.

"It is," she agrees, and he resumes his focused moves.

"Fuck, it's good in you there," he whispers into her mouth.

"Hot and tight and so wet for me," he rasps his cheek against her throat, as if he knows the scratchy texture is bliss to her delicate skin.

"But you have a pretty little mouth, Kathy," he murmurs, and she knows what he wants.

Easing out of her, he lowers her back to the ground.

He rips the condom off and her hand flings to touch him, feel that hot satin which is so much smoother and glorious than her dress could ever be.

"Suck me off," he demands, no, orders, and she finds herself complying shamelessly, dropping to her knees, undoubtedly tearing her tights over the gravel surface, but what difference does it make now.

Right before her face, his cock seems even more impressive, the skin tight and glistening over it, the throbbing veins swollen, the head purple and seeping. She licks her lips unbelieving that the sheer sight of it makes her want him again, revving up her spent body in a flash.

There's no way she could take all of him in, but she closes her mouth over the tip, swirling her tongue around it and releasing it with a suckle. She does it again, adding her hand to grip the length of him and hears him suck in a breath; he likes that.

He doesn't move when she takes him a little deeper in, tasting the pungent clear liquid of his pre-cum, stroking him in the opposite direction to her busy mouth, twisting her wrist slightly, but then his hand comes up to close over hers, tightening her grip, needing it harder.

She's swallowing him as far as she can, occasionally breaking the pattern to lick up the underside of his cock and flutter her tongue over just his tip, teasing the tiny slot there, then she comes back with a stronger suck.

Without thinking, her other hand dives into the opening of his pants to cup his balls, the soft skin yielding to her fingers as she fondles it gently.

He seems to be enjoying it, his breath coming out in quick shallow spurts, his fingers tangling in her hair and the low groaning sounds he makes telling her he's close.

And he must be, hips now jerking involuntarily in small thrusts into her mouth, sending him so deep, she has to blink away moisture in her eyes.

"C'mon, you can do better than that," he breaths, taking hold of her head and holding her in place while his cock pokes at the back of her throat.

She has to focus on relaxing her muscles, but wants to please him so desperately, wants to give him the best she can, wants to watch him lose himself in the ecstasy he just gave her.

So she takes most of him in, and he's fucking her mouth now, with little aid on her side, she doesn't even get to suck him anymore.

Steadying herself against his muscular thighs, she lets it happen, oddly aroused by what he's doing, how she's a mere tool for him to use. There's more, her hands, on their on accord, roam over his ass and legs, as if they want to ensure he doesn't back off.

Still, even now he's controlled enough not to push so far he'd gag her and while he's clearly nearing the edge, she can tell the measured strokes are meant to delay it, to make this last longer.

She wants to taste him and lick him clean but at the same time worries she'd choke if he comes so deep in her mouth. But just as he's about to, and she feels his cock twinge, he pulls out and clasps his own hand around his shaft, pumping it hard once, twice, and then with a guttural growl he comes, his seed shooting out in hot sticky ribbons, landing on her still parted lips, on her cheeks and running slowly down her neck and chest.

Overwhelmed by fascination, she watches his handsome face contorted as if in pain, eyes tightly shut and his head fallen backwards, his breathing harsh, convulsive, while he keeps moving his hand until nothing is left and she's covered in his cum.

Eventually, he stops, exhaustion slumping his posture slightly and his head lowers, but he keeps his eyes closed for a long moment and just stands still, catching his breath.

As if paralyzed, she's not even aware that she's holding her own breath, not until he looks at her, eyes hooded and sated, and gives her a small smile.

He reaches out and running his finger slowly over her chin, he gathers up his own release and puts it in her mouth. It's a strong tangy taste of sex, she thinks, closing her eyes in inexplicable delight, as he continues cleaning her up and feeding her himself.

Feeling a tug on her arms, she realizes she's being pulled up to her feet, and her joints are numb, but she can only feel his lips as they press into hers, the kiss lacking previous haste and frenzy, but nonetheless sensual and erotic.

"How many women have you fucked like this before?" she mutters through her haze.

He chuckles.

"Too many."

"Here?"

"None," he smiles, and she has no idea if he's telling the truth.

She's a complete rag doll as she allows him to pull the straps of her dress back up her arms and straighten the fabric over her body. He looks her over and to her surprise, pulls up her skirt and crouches in front of her, to peel off the shattered remnants of her tights down her legs.

Methodically, he lifts each of her feet out of its shoe and takes the garment off, then his fingers run slowly up the back of her thighs and suddenly his face is level with her crotch. Taken aback, Alice gasps feeling him nuzzle her through her panties and nibble gently on her clit, sniffing on her like an animal.

"Next time," he looks up to her wide eyes with a seductive grin.

The words echo in her minds excitedly.

Next time.

Tahti
Tahti
1 Followers
12