Matthew or Michelle

Story Info
First (only) time with a transexual.
1.2k words
4.04
27k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was many years ago, but I feel drawn today to put down the story of what was the most bizarre sexual experience of my life.

My girlfriend shared a house with two or three others - most kept themselves to themselves, but one, a girl in her early twenties, was around more often than the others. Also, she was normally the one who answered the door or the phone when I called for my girl. Her name was Michelle.

Only, it wasn't Michelle, it was Matthew. Matthew was born a man, had been raised a man, and had even spent a time in the British Army. But Matthew was a woman underneath, and was in the process of changing to a woman. She was on hormone treatment, to provide breasts, and also had marathon electrolysis sessions to remove her facial hairs. All this was paid for by the British National Health Service.

I didn't begrudge her any of this, and always called her by her girl name. She was very grateful for this, I was told by my girlfriend. I did everything to treat her like a real woman.

One night, I called for my girl on the off-chance. She wasn't in, but when Michelle answered the door, she was ready to go to the local pub. She was dolled up - a very short skirt, and lots of cleavage showing. She invited me to join her, and, as it was raining, once I'd agreed, we drove in my car, although it wasn't far.

The pub was popular with soldiers - there was a barracks nearby. Michelle had a quick wit, a dirty mind, and I had a thoroughly good evening with the banter that went on between her and the squaddies. She was in two minds about going with one of them, but decided not to, in case word got out that she was not a true woman (yet). I myself was almost enchanted with her quick and dirty tongue and tarty looks. All my girlfriends had been pretty mainstream, none had dressed or acted provocatively, and I was relishing her company.

So, as I had downed several pints, I left the car in the pub car park and staggered back up the road to home. As we walked up the road, I realised that my girlfriend did not know I was in town, and, I began to get an urge to see what this girl with the slutty tongue would be like under the short skirt and top. Under the guise of guiding each other, I put my arm around Michelle, and subtly cupped her tit through her denim jacket.

When we got to her house, I urged her to be quiet, and followed her into her room, almost pushing her in. As soon as the door was closed, I kissed her, hard, and she responded. I was very forceful, and pushed her coat off her back, and was soon gently tickling her neck as we continued to kiss.

Eventually we broke, and I told her I was going to fuck her like a real woman. I pulled her top off, and dispatched her bra (padded). Her tits were small, but still there, although the nipples were much smaller than a womans. I kissed one, then the other, and went back and forth a few times until I stayed at one and sucked hard, before nibbling. All this time, my hands were on her arse, pulling her towards my hard cock. Eventually, my hands invaded her panties behind her, and pulled them down.

I stood back, and she lay on the bed. Her short skirt was pulled up at the back, but not the front, and so it covered her cock. I stripped off and lay beside her, kissing her again as my hands roved up and down her legs, her belly, and her chest. I moved down, kissing her tits, and then her belly, and then, I moved to her crotch. Her cock was very small and thin, like mine was when I was a teenager. I ignored this, determined to "treat her like a woman", and began to tongue her ass crack and scrotum, while pushing a knuckle into her anus. After a while, I began to tongue her ring, and my left hand ran lightly over the head of her little penis. She reached to the bedside cabinet and passed me a tube of lube. I squeezed some onto my first two fingers, then shoved them in her ass.

Soon, I was positioning my cock at the rim of her ass, I looked up and she had a huge grin on her face - I think she enjoyed me treating her like a real woman. We were facing each other, not doggie style. I pushed in, and only once I'd done so did I suddenly worry about AIDS. Here I was, fucking a known homosexual, without protection. "Ah, fuck it," I said to myself.

After a few thrusts, it was obvious something was not working right, but she grabbed a pillow, pushed it under her ass to angle it, and I slid in much more easily. I began to fuck her like crazy. I'd hardly touched her little cock, but when I looked down, her hand was on it, flying up and down with each of my thrusts.

I can fuck (or wank) for hours without cumming, if I want. But the sight of her little cock shooting her cum all the way up to her face pushed me to orgasm. I gave several thrusts as I came, and I was so turned on that I licked her cum off her face, and as far down her chest as I could reach, while my cock was still within her. It was a mighty orgasm, one of my best ever, and I have relived it many times before today.

I never softened, and began to fuck her again. She was wetter, and I we had to stand and go doggie style before I could cum again. Afterwards, I sucked her little cock and she came in my mouth. We slept, then I fucked her again at about five in the morning, before collecting my car and driving home to get ready for work the next day. I made up some lame excuse to my girlfriend and she has never suspected that I was was in the room below her, fucking her transsexual housemate while she was watching TV and sleeping

I would never have imagined doing this before, and although I enjoyed it immensely, I doubt that the risks involved will make it worthwhile seeking it out. But, the opportunity arose and I am very glad that I took it, only a few sexual experiences have been better than this one. My subsequent HIV test proved negative.

It was easy enough to hide this from my girl - Michelle was very discreet and there was only one shared look between us in the next few months. Eventually, Michelle, still a man, moved out to a "girls only" shared house - I hope that she eventually became a woman, and had a proper orifice to receive men in.