Mattie Lake Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you're thinking... I'm a come whore. Ok, I admit it... I love swallowing this stuff. I feel so alive and happy doing it."

After Maria's hands were clean, Angela turned her attention to Marcus, who had been waiting patiently for his turn, and asked, "You ready now stud?"

He grinned back at her, "Yes Ma'am. I'm all yours."

Angela straddled Marcus' taut belly, and leaned into him, pushing a pink nipple into his mouth.

"Suck my tits like you mean it, fucker!"

Marcus stuck out his tongue and flicked the tip on her nipple. Angela pushed into him, and he sucked all of her breast into his mouth. He continued pleasuring her for a few more seconds before Angela pulled her boob out of his mouth, and then stuck the other one in. He pushed the flat surface of his tongue across her erect nipple. Angela's could feel her pussy getting wet.

She could hear Marcus starting to hum, which made his lips vibrate around her nipple, arousing her even more.

Angela thought, "This foreplay is nice, but it's time to give Marcus his reward."

She pulled her breast from his mouth, gave him a warm kiss on the lips, and whispered, "Get ready Marcus."

She scooted her body down until she was kneeling between his legs, and grabbed the bottle of lube. Then she looked over at Maria, "Come over here and sit on his face. I'm going to give him a prostate massage."

Maria straddled Marcus' head and lowered her pussy onto his lips. He responded by raising his nose up and taking in a deep breath, inhaling her scent through his nose. He savored her smell for a few seconds and then stuck out his tongue, and began licking his wife's soaking wet pussy.

Maria closed her eyes, enjoying the sweet sensations that her husband was giving her. She moaned, "Oh Marcus, Marcus, Marcus... you know me so well."

She leaned over so her face was three inches from his penis. She looked at it carefully, enjoying it, and how horny it made her feel. She reached out with her hand and gabbed it, and put it into her mouth. She circled the head with the tip of her tongue, and dragged the flat pink surface over the very sensitive spot just below the head.

Marcus couldn't speak as his mouth was covered, but he responded by humming louder, sending tingling vibrations through Maria's clit.

Angela squirted some lube onto her fingers, and rubbed the tip of her index finger around the edges of his anus, circling it. Then she applied some pressure and slowly slid her finger into his asshole, sinking it inside of him until it was in all the way. She rotated her finger around, exploring for his prostate. She located a spot where the tissue felt different, with a bumpy surface like a walnut, and knew she had found her target. Then she stuck a second finger inside. She pointed the tips of her fingers up towards his belly and made the "come here" motion, carefully massaging his prostate. Marcus responded to her touch by humming louder, licking Maria harder, spreading his thighs open as far as possible, hoping that would allow Angela easier access to his ass.

Maria tasted his pre cum on her tongue. She released his dick from her mouth and looked at Angela, "He's ready now."

Angela wrapped her left hand around his shaft and began stroking him, while at the same time she pushed hard on his prostate with her fingertips. Maria positioned her mouth an inch above the head of Marcus' cock and stuck out her tongue. Angela gave him a slow hard stroke, and when her hand was half way down the shaft, a long strand of come spurted out, landing on the flat surface of Maria's pink tongue..

She looked at Maria, "Hey, I want some too!"

Maria swallowed the come on her tongue, looked at her girlfriend, and smiled, and then sat up so Angela could get her turn tasting Marcus' semen. Angela relaxed her grip a little on Marcus' dick but continued stroking him and rubbing his prostate with her fingertips. She leaned forward, took the head into her mouth and licked it, and then took in six inches more of his cock. Marcus raised his hips off the blanket and his body began to shake. Angela could feel her throat being coated with warm sticky liquid. She began to gag and pulled her mouth off of him. Then she swallowed it all and took some relaxing deep breaths. In a few seconds she felt fine again and her breathing returned to normal.

She looked up at Marcus, "Holy shit! That was fun, but it was a lot to swallow!"

"Sorry about that Ang. That's not something I have control of. Sometimes Maria will spit some out if there's too much for her to handle."

"I'll remember that next time."

Then it occurred to Angela that she probably wouldn't get another opportunity to suck Marcus off, and it made her sad. This was their last full day together to act out their fantasies. They all had to leave early the next morning to return home.

Chapter Nine, Angela's Fantasy, Part Two

The four friends lay out for a while on the blanket, soaking in the morning sun. Then they took a refreshing swim in Mattie Lake, which gave them an opportunity to thoroughly wash their bodies all over.

A little after mid day they had a light lunch, finishing the last of their cheese and crackers, and the last bottle of wine. Then they sat together in a circle on the blanket. Jason lit a joint and shared it with his friends. They closed their eyes and sat motionless, enjoying the peaceful quiet of their surroundings, waiting to feel the affects of the marijuana.

About twenty minutes later Maria opened her eyes and said, "Ok guys, this is it... our last session together. This has meant so much to me. I never knew I could care about someone other than Marcus so much."

She grabbed Angela by the hand and looked in her eyes, "Thank you for letting me be with Jason... for sharing him with me. He's special, and you're a lucky woman to be married to him."

Her girlfriend had tears in her eyes, "Thanks for saying that Maria, but after today he gets to be with only one woman in the world, and that's me."

Angela squeezed Maria's hand and then reached out with her free hand and held Marcus' hand, "I really enjoyed being with you Marcus, you made it so easy for us. I want you to know how much you mean to me. I'm so glad I got to be intimate with you. I'll never forget you."

Marcus leaned over and gave Angela a kiss on the lips. She returned his kiss, and cupped his balls in her warm hand.

Jason watched his wife and his best friend kiss, "Ok you two... break it up. We don't have all day."

Angela pulled back from Marcus and wiped some saliva off the corner of her mouth. She looked at her husband and giggled, "Sorry... sometimes I can't help myself. Marcus is such a good kisser, and I just love touching him down there."

Her husband smiled back at her, "I understand sweetheart."

Jason looked down at Marcus' crotch. Angela now had her hand wrapped around his black dick, which was getting hard fast.

"He does have a nice big package. So Angela, tell us what you want for your last session. I hope it's naughty!"

Angela took her hand off of Marcus' boner and grabbed his hand.

"For this last session, I want all of you to make love to me at the same time."

Maria giggled, "Yeah that's cool, but how will that work?"

Her girlfriend smiled back, "Let me explain what I have in mind."

She reached behind her and picked up the strap-on harness and red dildo, and handed them to Maria, "You're going to fuck my pussy."

Maria took the strap-on from her and replied, "Ok sure, why not. I've never fucked a woman before. This could be fun."

She stepped into the harness, adjusted the straps, and put the dildo into the harness. Her fake cock dangled from her body, pointing down toward the blanket.

She handed Jason the bottle of lube, "You're going to fuck my ass."

Jason chuckled, "Alright! Usually you're the one fucking me in the ass. It'll be nice to return the favor. But fair warning, you may have trouble walking tomorrow after I'm done with you. It's payback time!"

Angela laughed, "Oh sure... we'll see about that."

She turned her attention to Marcus, "While they're fucking me, I want to suck you off. I love your dick, and I love swallowing your come."

Marcus stared back at her, "Wow! Really? That's a great idea. I'd absolutely love to come in your mouth, or all over your face if you want."

Angela giggled, "I know I'm being selfish, but I want both!"

The four friends stood up on the blanket and gave each other a group hug.

Maria spoke next, "How do you want to start, Ang?"

Her friend thought for a few seconds before answering, "I think Jason should lie down on his back, and you should get him hard. Whatever you feel like doing to him is fine with me. "

She looked towards Marcus, "Your husband is going to get me in the mood by licking my clit."

Maria chuckled, "Nice! Ok Jason, you heard your wife... lie down please. We need to get your cock rock hard so you can shove it up Angela's ass."

Jason responded. "Fucking A! I can't wait to fill up her ass with my come. I 'm going to pound the shit out of her."

Angela laughed, "You ever heard the song, A Little Less Talk And A Lot More Action? Well, put up or shut up, Jason."

"Ooh, you bitch, you're asking for it!"

"That's right sweetheart... I am asking for it... because I want it... bad!" and they all laughed at the playful bantering.

Jason plopped himself down and Maria knelt between his legs. She smiled at him for a few seconds and then leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I'm not going to touch your dick, but I will make you hard, "

She used her hands to push his thighs open, and rubbed around the edges of his anus with the tip of her middle finger. Jason's dick began to stir. She grabbed the lube and squirted some onto his asshole. She rubbed the slippery liquid over his opening, and then shoved her middle finger up inside of him.

Jason closed his eyes, "Yes Maria... that feels really nice."

Maria inserted a second finger and continued exploring inside of Jason, and his dick continued to grow.

"Oh baby, that's so good."

Maria stuck a third finger in.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me Maria!"

She stuck a fourth finger inside of him, stretching his asshole open. She pushed in hard, but his asshole couldn't stretch any more, at least not without a lot more effort... and a lot more pain.

She looked down at his cock, and he was rock hard and the head of his dick was turning purple. She pulled her fingers out of him and reached for the lube. She coated the surface of his dick all over with the slippery liquid and said, "Ok Jason, I think you're ready to fuck Angela's ass. Have fun and show her how much you love her."

Maria looked over at Angela. She was lying on her back on the other side of the blanket, with her eyes closed. Marcus was lying on his stomach, with his head between her thighs. Angela's hands were over her crotch and she had her labia pulled wide open with her fingers. Marcus' tongue was darting inside of her vagina, and flicking the tip over her clit.

Maria called out to her, "Ok Angela, Jason is ready for you. Would you like to put his dick up your ass now?"

Angela opened her eyes and answered, "I'll be right there."

She tapped Marcus on the head with a finger, "Ok sweetie, thank you for making me wet. I'll return the favor, I promise."

She stood up and walked over to her husband. She straddled his hips with her feet, squatted down over his crotch, and grabbed his hard dick with her hand, positioning the head against her anus. She sat down slowly, gently forcing her husband's slick hard cock up into her ass. When he was all the way in she leaned over and kissed Jason on the lips. He opened his mouth, allowing her tongue inside. The two lovers kissed each other lustily, probing each other's tongues.

Jason pulled his dick out about half way, and then slammed it back inside his wife's ass... again and again, and again. Angela sat up straight, arched her back, and slammed her body down on him... again, and again, and again.

Angela was incredibly aroused, and she could feel her juices dripping from her cunt and down the inside of her thighs. She needed to feel something big inside of her cunt.

Angela got up slowly, feeling Jason's cock sliding out of her asshole. She turned around so she faced his feet, and laid down on him with her back on his chest. She reached between her legs, grabbed her husband's cock, and put the head against her anus. Jason thrust his hips upward, burying his cock inside of his wife's ass.

Angela closed her eyes, savoring the sensations in her asshole. She whispered, "Oh fuck, Jason, that feels so nice! Keep fucking my ass baby... please don't stop."

She looked at Maria and smiled, "I'm ready for you. Fuck my pussy!"

Maria knelt down between the two pairs of legs. She rubbed the palm of her hand over her girlfriend's labia a few times, but Angela did not respond, as she was focusing on the pleasurable sensations coming from her bottom.

Maria stuck two fingers inside, exploring her girlfriend's soaking wet cunt. She made the "come here" motion with her fingers, stimulating Angela's g-spot. That got her attention. Angela looked at Maria, "That feels wonderful, but what I really need is that big fat red cock inside of me. Hurry please!"

Maria put the head of the dildo on Angela's slit and pushed forward with her hips. The dildo slid in easily, and Maria was able to get six inches in before hitting Angela's cervix. She pulled back slowly with her hips until the toy almost came out, and then shoved it back in as hard as she could.

Angela shrieked, "Oh fuck that feels good! Don't stop, fuck me harder you motherfuckers. I'm going to come any second!"

But it didn't take a second. Angela looked up at the sky and wailed, "I'm coming... I'm coming now!"

Jason could feel his wife's anal muscles contracting tightly around his cock, and her body began to tremble. Her forehead was sweating profusely as well as the back of her neck. He stopped moving his hips, waiting for her orgasm to pass. Maria stopped her thrusting, watching her girlfriends body trembling with ecstasy.

A few seconds later Angela relaxed her body and opened her eyes. "Wow! That was a good one guys. Can we do it again?"

Jason pulled her head back towards his mouth and whispered in her ear, "I'm not even close to being done with you, sweetheart."

"I was hoping you'd say that. Do you feel like you need to come soon?"

He whispered again, "Fuck no! This is your fantasy and you're going to get what you asked for."

He called out to Marcus, "Ok buddy, stick that big black cock of yours in her mouth! I know she wants it."

Jason shoved his cock back into her ass, and then looked at Maria, "Keep going. We don't stop fucking her until she tells us to stop."

Maria chuckled back, "Yeah, I know she can take more... a lot more. She's only had one orgasm so far!"

Marcus had been standing nearby, watching his friends intently, and masturbating. His dick was standing straight out from his body and pointing slightly upwards, bobbing up and down with the pulse of the warm blood coursing through it. He approached Angela. He lifted his leg over her body and straddled her chest, so his feet were on either side of her arms. He squatted down until his dick was three inches from her face. A thin strand of clear pre cum was hanging from the tip of his cock.

Angela looked at the hard cock in front of her and licked her lips. She looked up at Marcus' face, smiled at him and mouthed the words "thank you Marcus." Then she lowered her head, opened her mouth and leaned forward, taking six inches of his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Marcus whispered, "Oh Angela, I love what you're doing to me. Suck it baby... please suck me!"

Angela pressed her lips down on his cock as hard as she could, and slowly moved her mouth up his shaft. When she reached the head she started slowly moving her lips back down again, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. She bobbed up and down on Marcus dick until her jaw muscles began to tire. She pulled her mouth off his dick and spat on it. Then she began to lick the underside of his black cock with the flat surface of her pink tongue, methodically coating his dick with her saliva.

She pulled her mouth away from him, and looked up at his face, "Do you like that Marcus? Is that what you want me to do baby?"

Marcus smiled back at her, "This is your fantasy, Ang. You should be getting what you want."

She giggled, "Oh, I will."

Just then Jason and Maria slammed into her extra hard at the same time. She moaned, "Oh fuck! Oh shit! That feels so fucking good, guys!"

She looked up at Marcus mischievously, "What I want right now is for you to turn around and lean over, so I can lick your balls."

Marcus replied, "Really? Hot damn, yes Ma'am!"

He turned around so his back was facing Angela, leaned his torso over and pushed his butt out, so she had a clear view of his genitals and anus. She leaned her head forward, parted her lips, and sucked one of his testicles into her mouth, gently licking the surface of it with her tongue. She massaged his ball with her tongue for a few seconds, and then Marcus began to moan softly, "Oh fuck, Ang, that feels so nice."

She grabbed his dick with one hand and stoked up and down the length of his shaft.

Marcus moaned again, "Oh fuck, Ang... I'm going explode any second now. Do you want it on your face, or in your mouth?"

She whispered hoarsely, "All over my tongue, please... hurry!"

Marcus pulled his torso up and turned around, facing Angela, who already had her mouth pointing up to him, and her tongue out, waiting for his juice. Marcus placed the tip of his cock on the flat surface of her tongue, and then stroked his hand down his shaft, slow and hard.

Marcus wailed, "Here you go baby... it's all for you!"

A long strand of thick white spunk erupted from his penis, squirting onto her tongue. He stroked again, and three more strands quickly shot out, hitting the back of her throat.

Angela pulled her tongue back into her mouth and began to cough. After she caught her breath she smiled up at Marcus and swallowed, "Thank you Marcus. That was wonderful. I'm going to miss your beautiful cock, and your hot come."

Marcus took a good look at her face before he replied, "I'm going to miss you too, Ang. I promise I'll never forget you. In fact, I think we'll name our first daughter Angela! Is that ok with you?"

Angela felt herself getting emotional, and was about to give Marcus her answer when Jason slammed into her again, "You guys can work those details out later. Right now you need to come again, Angela."

He looked over at Marcus, who still had some come dripping off the end of his dick, "Make yourself useful; come down here and rub her clit."

He called to Maria, "Keep pumping. She needs another orgasm. Let's make it the grand finale of our trip!"

Maria laughed out loud, "I like the way you think Jason. I'll pull the dildo out half way so the tip is on her g-spot. When you push your dick inside it should press the head of the dildo against it. That ought to push her over the edge."

Maria pulled out half way and stayed at that position. Jason thrust his dick into his wife's ass, deep and hard, pushing against the dildo, pressing it against her g-spot. Again and again, he pushed himself inside of her ass.

Marcus sat down on the blanket next to Angela's belly. He reached a hand in, and put the tip of his middle finger on Angela's clitoris, rubbing the fingertip in circles around it. He grabbed one of her boobs with his other hand and pinched the nipple between his index finger and thumb.

Angela's senses were being assaulted, all over her body... her ass... her pussy... her clit... and her nipple. There was so much adrenaline pulsing through her blood she felt like she was floating in the air. Then the big one started. Her vaginal muscles contracted involuntarily around the dildo. Jason could feels her anus tightening around the shaft of his cock.