Matt's Adventures

Story Info
Matt hits the road to find his life.
14.9k words
4.54
27.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THE BEGINNING

The city limits were perhaps thirty miles away and rain clouds loomed behind him as Matt Weaver picked up his walking pace although aware he couldn't outpace a wind-driven rain. Matt figured it was better to get soaked later than sooner.

He heard a vehicle slowing. It could be the cops. The highway was pretty deserted because it was not quite 6:15 am.

"Well do you want a lift or don't you?" a female called.

"I heard it was illegal to hitch a ride or pick up a hitcher in these parts."

The woman snorted, "Well you heard wrong."

She wasn't pretty and had a couple of teeth missing. She said she lived in a shack about two miles away and he was welcome to sleep the night.

"Take me to the city."

"Don't have enough gas and don't get my pay check till Friday. Anyways, what are you doing walking at this time of day?"

"Choose between improving my health or the rig I traveled on during the night dumped me off about five miles back."

"I work at the mill, night shift. You should have asked me for a ride there, saved you walking five miles."

"I didn't know you were there and I didn't go into the mill."

"Just testing your IQ. Jump in."

"Thanks. The name's Matt Weaver."

"Is that two 'T's and no 's' at the end of Weaver?"

Matt yawned and said correct. He waited and finally said what's your name?"

"Sally Rivers, an abandoned wife."

"Sorry."

"Why? You didn't abandon me."

Fifteen minutes after arriving at the shack and serving coffee, Sally pulled up her dress and leaned across the kitchen table, belly side up.

"Pull my panties down and have sex with me."

"Why?"

"I've gone about six weeks without it after being used to getting it night and morning."

"I really don't know you."

"Christ Matt, roll on this condom and make whoopee. Are you an escaped prisoner?"

"No but I was a warder at the Pen. Got fired for having sex with a female prisoner as the Inspector of Prisons was making his quarterly inspection after he kicked my bare ass. He was wearing boots."

"It was a wonder you weren't jailed yourself."

"I was, being improperly incarcerated for six weeks without trial and then taken and dumped thirty miles away yesterday afternoon. About 10:00 a rig driver who'd stopped for a rest gave me a lift."

"That's enough speechmaking. Stick it in."

Sally liked the way Matt fucked her, with variety and subtle changes in pressure and speed. She only had the one condom so for the second session she told him to proceed without protection. "Just don't make me pregnant."

Apparently Matt had no idea how to comply with that instruction.

He said he was in no hurry to move on so Sally said stay. He had no money so Sally arrived home on payday with tins of paint and told him to paint her house in return for food.

"What about fucking you?"

"I don't charge for that. Charging is called prostitution and I'm a respectable woman."

Matt left six weeks later, unknowingly leaving Sally pregnant and for a time she didn't know either. She never saw him again and when the baby was born she registered it as Matt Weaver, father unknown.

TWENTY YEAR ON

Matt arrived home and said to his ailing mother, "Got fired today."

Sally croaked, "What fighting again?"

"No for having sex with the operations manager's wife. Bill was supposed to have gone to Clarence for the day. We fought, er Bill and me, and I knocked him down and was about to finish him off when the bitch pulled a gun on me. I took it off her and when Bill regained consciousness he fired me but was decent enough to pay me off in full. I kept the rifle though he case he got ideas and shot me as I was walking to my pickup."

"Well bring the gun into my room and leave it here for safety."

Bill did that and his mom told him to go into town to get more painkillers, saying her throat was killing her. When Matt returned he'd found blood everywhere.

Sally had shot herself.

The sheriff told Matt not to leave the area until the investigation was completed and the Coroner delivered his verdict.

"Leave and we'll run you down and shoot you like a stray dog," Sheriff Williams smiled.

Everything checked out.

The operations manager had plenty of facial bruising to substantiate there had been a fight and his wife verified her husband had caught her with Matt and that Matt had disarmed her and gone off with the rifle.

Two women in the drugstore remembered Matt bringing in a prescription the doctor had left for Sally for restricted drugs to relieve her pain.

Sally's fingerprints had been on the gun and there was no sign of a struggle.

The Coroner found, 'Suicide in the face of severe and on-going pain consistent with terminal throat cancer'. With the delivery of that verdict the Sheriff told Matt he was free to go and when Matt asked for the rifle the lawman laughed and said it would be returned to its rightful owner.

A couple of hours later Matt was in the office of the operations manager.

"I'd like my old job back Bill?"

"Fuck off Matt before I call security."

Matt left, not sure what to do once her finished two things back at the house.

He put fresh flowers on his mother's grave and left for he knew not where, abandoning the property that was worthless. He stopped for a final look back and saw the dwelling was well alight.

CLARENCE PRESENTS OPPORTUNITY

Matt drove his ailing pickup to the larger town of Clarence almost three hours away and eating at a diner asked the waitress did she know of any jobs up for grabs.

"I'll ask the boss."

A woman came over.

"I'm Peg Cox. Can you cook?"

"No."

"Can you sweep floors and do repairs?"

"I don't sweep floors."

"Then there's nothing here for you."

She was a bit too fat for Matt's liking but nevertheless he said, "I could provide you with sexual experiences you'll never forget in return for money."

Peg grinned. "My husband is the chef. He has thirteen knives and he'd stick everyone of those into your vital organs if he found you at me."

"Er perhaps I should back off and save you that embarrassment?"

She laughed.

"Try my cousin Bettina Fields at the Ranch Supplies Depot. She could do with some muscle around the place, having only women and old men on her payroll at present."

Bettina was picking at her teeth gaps with a straw and watched Matt approach, thinking what she could do with Matt over a barrel of molasses or even a bale of hay, preferably a round one.

"Mrs Fields?" Matt asked politely, thinking she was a scaled down version of her cousin.

"Yes."

"You cousin Peg at the Diner said you might consider hiring me for my muscle."

The side of her mouth twitching with nervous tension, Bettina looked at his crotch, attempting to appraisal his muscle.

"Oh?"

"Yes. She thought you needed a strong guy like me to throw around sacks a grain, stack bales of hay and load lumber railing and fence posts for clients."

"Oh that kind of muscle?"

"Well there isn't any other kind, is there?"

"That's one point of view. Come close and allow me to feel your muscle... er your arm muscles. She felt his right arm and said "Oooh," and slapped his stomach with the back of his hand and sighed, "Ohmigod."

"Are you okay Mrs Fields."

"Nothing what a good length couldn't fix... um a good length of time in bed. I'm um weary,"

"Well why not lay back and let me do all the work?"

Bettina nodded and said thoughtfully she rather liked that idea.

"Then I'm hired?"

"Ah yeah, I suppose so. There's a bed in the loft you can have. I'll put the cat up there to control the rats but don't feed him otherwise he'll lose his appetite for vermin."

"Um washing, I mean me and my clothes."

"You can use the bathroom to shower down here in the staff room. I suppose you can eat with my husband and me but that will cost you."

"You have a husband?"

Bettina cackled, "Doesn't everyone?"

He said he didn't and said she said hers was useless. All he did was to drink away profits.

"What's your name boy?"

* * *

"What's your name boy," asked Lester, the rheumy-eyed husband who looked at least fifteen years older than Bettina. Looking at the guy killing himself with booze. Matt gave his name for the second time and reminded himself to go easy on booze, not that he could afford it at present. Bettina had already told him not to accept liquor from Lester because that would be the same as stealing money from the cash box.

During the evening meal Lester asked, "Why are you eating with us?"

Bettina said because Matt was the new roustabout.

"Why hire a roustabout when you have me?"

Bettina cackled and said, "Because you are too precious to me my man."

"Damn fool woman," Lester mumbled and asked again, "What's your name boy?"

It was dark and Matt had no idea of what time it was when he felt the damn cat pulling off his blanket but then Bettina said, "Move over or do you wish to have sex on the hay?"

God it was awful. Her skin was dry and lumpy but at least she wasn't all blubber like some women of her age that Matt guessed with uncertainty could be anywhere between fifty and seventy. At least her pussy was leaking and surprisingly it felt like velvet inside.

Way out!

Lester fucked her enthusiastically, relieved that once in she felt like any other woman. He lifted up one of the flat things on her chest and sucked at a nipple that thickened in his mouth.

Puffing and groaning after successive orgasms. Bettina told him to stop. "Christ boy you'll kill me. Let me suck you clean."

It wasn't the best fucking by far that curly blond Matt had experienced, although experience wasn't long for a guy aged twenty and he grinned thinking perhaps even worse more pathetically unromantic fucks were ahead of him.

"We must do this again," Bettina said, flicking on her torch and shuffled across hay and mess to the narrow access stairway.

"Yeah anytime you like," Matt said attempting to sound enthusiastic. Well she was providing him with a bit of money and feeding him. "Um what about any of the other women who work here."

"Help yourself but not during work hours."

"What are me work hours?"

"When we are open. Christ Matt all these questions. I don't like talking straight after being fucked, especially when being fucked properly for the first time in years."

Matt grinned, yawned and prepared to return to sleep when a fucking rat jumped on to his bed but then he heard purring.

Grinning, Matt decided he was all for pussy.

Matt walked out of the washroom in the morning nude and right in front of him a woman gaped at his swinging dick.

"Hi do you also work here>" he grinned.

She swallowed, hugely.

"What time is opening time?"

"A-about now. M-my job is to open up."

"I'm Matt the new roustabout. Bettina hired me yesterday."

"I'm Sarah. Sorry for staring but I've never seen one that long at rest."

"It's cool Sarah, nice tits. You can try it sometime."

"I-I'm married with two little ones."

"Oh I thought woman only had one?"

"Children."

"No I don't have children and I don't mind if you do. My mother said even married women have the right to try out other men to retain their sense of comparison."

"H-how old are you Matt?"

"Twenty. I have my papers to prove it. I got them out of mom's house before I set it alight and left. Mom was already dead."

Sarah looked horrified so Matt told her the story and before he finished she was weeping and was hugging him and had taken a boob out for him.

"Attending well to our first customer of the day Sarah?" said an old guy shuffling in.

"Yes Alf," Sarah said, replacing the boob under her bra and buttoning her dress.

He grinned and said usually Bettina couldn't care a fuck about customer-care but it was great seeing it being instituted for the first time.

"This is Matt. Bettina hired him last night."

"Great looking dick Matt. Just as well I'm not gay. In fact I'm not anything. Welcome aboard but I can't say welcome to the team because we don't work as a team."

"Thanks Alf."

Alf looked surprised. "Have we met before?"

"I head Sarah use your name."

Alf grinned and said, "This guy is super intelligent Sarah."

"Alf I'm sorry you caught me, um, acting unprofessionally."

"Sarah dear, it's no problem with me who you wish to fuck. In fact I think you are clever attempting to be the first to lay Matt."

Matt hurried back to the loft to dress. He was thrilled to be part of this outfit. It seemed so wacky.

A few minutes later Matt had met the two other men and three women. Two of the women inspected Matt carnally and he assumed the other one was gay.

Bettina didn't show but Alf got everyone working and soon the outfit was busy.

At midday Alf told Matt to take his lunch break. He was in the toilet washing his hands when Sarah came in and locked the door.

Matt lifted her on to the washbowl, hoping the bowl and cabinet were strong enough and she asked him not to undress her, pulling both tits out for him. "I don't wish to feel like a whore."

He didn't have the heart to tell lovely Sarah that the whores he'd known preferred keeping on as many clothes as possible.

She pulled aside a panty leg and Matt's dick slipped in like a well-oiled gate bolt. She sighed and a beautiful smile trickled over her face as he began pumping and Matt knew he was looking at the most beautiful women he'd ever fucked or for that matter been in contact with and that included his mom.

She came hugely and he pulled out in time. Sarah jumped down and jerked him into the basin.

"God Matt you are skin and bones. How on earth can you manage to produce ass of that sperm?"

"Mom always said I'm well-endowed and ran on an extra-large tank."

Sarah gurgled and quickly changed the subject.

Bettina arrived with sandwiches for Matt and looked like she'd been fucked all night. He noticed she treated him like anyone else on the staff, perhaps even a little worse.

"Sweep the floors Matt. And keep them swept."

Matt's closest buddy turned out to be Alf and he was glad about that although Sarah and he remained pals. They never did it again. She'd confessed she had only done it once because she'd accepted his mom's philosophy that even married women had a right to stray to measure by comparison.

"Your mom must have been a lovely woman."

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever held Sarah. Some would say my mom was almost ugly but then they would be unaware just how beautiful she was inside."

Sarah ran off howling and the butch woman picked up an axe and looked at Matt threatening.

"Mind your business Pru. Sarah is having her monthly emotional." Matt then stared down Pru and she returned to weighing out nails for packaging.

Matt became Alf's pal because he was the most interesting person of them all. He was seventy-one, a widower and had been a sailor on freighters in his late teens, a fireman, woodsman, park ranger and had worked in retailing and then for many years until Elsie's death he worked in offices, rising to become the office-trained accountant.

Alf managed the business for Bettina, doing the books, placing orders, checking out deliveries while Bettina sat in her office talking on the phone to people to drag in more custom. She only had to say when would more fencing rails be arriving and quick as a flash Alf would tell her when, what quantities, the specifications and their selling price. Matt asked Bettina could he work with Alf in the office when not otherwise busy but she said no; if he had nothing to do he should be sweeping the floors.

At the mill with so many of the women wanting a piece of him, Matt had learned to become crafty as good management was required when involved in infidelity because some of the husbands and boyfriends had also worked at the mill. His mom had refined his techniques ever farther. So Matt waited until Bettina arrived after midnight for her weekly round of adultery and said no, not until Bettina agreed to allow him to work off-peak in the office as Alf's apprentice.

"Oh do what you like. Just get that big piece of meat into me."

Matt left her so legless that night that he had to carry her home and put Bettina into bed alongside her drunk husband.

Flattered that Matt regarded him as someone to look up to, Alf sniffed and said it would be a little like teaching a son he'd never had.

"Oh I'm sorry you didn't have children Alf."

"Elsie and I had three daughters."

"What? Where are they?"

"Widely scattered. But they arrived home with their families for my 70th last year."

"I'm so pleased to hear that Alf."

"Bullshit."

"Sit back and hear me out Alf."

Alf sniffed and brushed at his eyes when learning that Matt had never known his father and that and wouldn't be able to recognize his father if he saw him because there were no photographs.

"Mom said he passed through like a ship in the night."

"God your mom was familiar with nautical terminology," Alf said in awe and patted Matt on the back affectionately.

From that day they more or less became father and son.

The relationship lasted two full years until Alf died unexpectedly, in his sleep.

Matt was devastated, unable to accept life could be so cruel to both Alf and him. He stayed in his bed all day and Bettina came up to have coffee with him, and she would return several times including to bring his dinner.

Late that afternoon the grief had tumbled out of Matt. He cried and cried into Bettina's bosom and she stroked his face and tousled his hair murmuring, "I know, I know."

Finally feeling better Matt asked, "I've known people who've died before including my mother so why should I be so shaken this time"" The wisdom of Bettina shook him to the core.

"For the first time in your life you had really found someone and now he's gone. Such a great loss can be so distressing. Alf treated you like his son."

"Sweet Jesus." Matt groaned. "I'd like to sleep for a while now."

"Go ahead," Bettina said, and gently stroked his back until she could tell by his breathing he was asleep.

The funeral was huge, so huge that the turnout even staggered Bettina. Word of mouth rather than the one small ad in the weekly newspaper had made people respond. Some townspeople attended but most of the attendees were present and retired ranchers and their families. An estimated 150 people stood outside unable to enter the packed church.

Bettina had made enquiries and found of why so many clients had turned up. When she was invited to make the eulogy on behalf of the town, following one of Alf's daughters who'd spoken on behalf of the family, Matt and others learned about this remarkable turnout.

"Alfred Fraser Maxwell was a man of many parts, of many skills and had worked in a variety of vocations," Bettina said, turning out to be quite an orator. "He turned up at my feed and ranch supplies depot twelve years and thirty-four days ago and asked for a job."

"I noticed his limp and skinny frame and thought no way would he be able to fire thirty bags of chaff on Mr O'Leary's truck or roll two drums of molasses up planks on to the back of Irene Hammer's pickup."

"Alf said he had lost his job as an office manager through company collapse and would like to do my office work for me, allowing me to spend my time soliciting business."

"On what? I said and explained my customers knew where I was located and what I stocked and what was the best time to arrive for loading of big orders."

"Do they?" he said. "Do you really wish to be a stupid woman and wallow in mediocrity?"

"Well actually Alf said stupid bitch."

The church filled with laughter and even those standing outside laughed, not knowing what the joke was but wanting to feel part of the farewell.

"I then received a lecture on marketing and was told to be quiet and not to interrupt.