Matt's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But not Chicago or New York?"

She shrugged and said, "Our thinking doesn't extend that far east."

The parents had a luxurious RV and took the young couple to Corpus Christi, San Antonio and up to Austin and back to Houston. The parents had just assumed their daughter was sleeping with Matt and gave them the double bed.

On the flight home Hanna squeezed Matt's hand and said, "Mom is so excited about you. Dad said you were okay and that's pretty big on approval for him."

"I like them too."

"That's lovely. So what about me."

And so the courtship commenced.

Entering Barrie's offices to begin work Matt was delighted to find Barrie's people had contacted everyone on their books and he had a list of seventeen people interested in property investment and so began contacting them to learn of their requirements. They spoke to their friends and soon Matt was so busy that Barrie assigned him a fulltime assistant. It was all go.

Just before Hanna was due to prepare for filming that next weekend Matt took Hanna to show where it had all begun for him. They went to Clarence and booked into the best but so-so hotel before going across to meet the very excited Bettina Fields. The two women got along well, Hanna being ever so sweet. Bettina spread the word that Matt was back with 'a film star' and although it appeared no one had seen Hanna on screen those who gathered accepted Bettina's word for it. They had a huge night that evening at the hotel.

Next day Matt and Hanna visited his mother's grave.

Hanna produce flowers and Matt said, "They won't last much beyond a day in this heat."

'It doesn't matter darling. It's the gesture and thought behind it that counts."

Matt was very pleased to see wild flowers growing over the decaying charred remains of the house.

"The ashes of your publicity poster as a juvenile actress are under there somewhere."

"Oooh, I like the thought of that Matt. Did you masturbate looking at my picture?"

"I cannot say Hanna. At that time your were under-age."

She giggled and they kissed and looking at the gravesite Hanna said, "I love you Matt."

Without a word he looked towards the grave and then turned and looked intensely at Hanna. From his inside pocket Matt produced a small square dark blue velvet-covered box.

"Oh Matt," Hanna said, taking it with shaking hands.

* * *

Matt and Hanna lived together very happily, with Matt's home-playing role intelligently focused on reducing the tension Hanna brought home with her from the pressures of her professional career. Her career was going well and candid photographs of her began appearing in newspapers and magazines, often accompanied by Matt who was described as 'a successful investor consultant for Hollywood's elite' or similar wording and thus building his reputation.

The film called 'Olivia Hampton, Story-teller', about hot romance writer Olivia Hampton of the 1930s, who'd successfully fought court battles to get bans on her books lifted in some states, created quite a stir and did reasonable well at the box office. Hanna as leading support actress received good mentions in reviews and she felt pleased and flattered.

Barrie her agent had cautioned Hanna against getting married too soon in a career that was beginning to take off. She had another film in final production and had just secured the lead as Jessica Monk, an unknown FBI agent whose sensationally verified story was about to be released as a book called 'Jessica M'. The film would also be called 'Jessica M'.

After having dinner with the director of 'Jessica M' and his wife, with the director hiring Matt to come up with property investment proposals for him, Matt and Hanna stayed behind for another drink.

"Are you sad about the advice we should not be married for up to five years from now?" Matt asked Hanna. "We have talked about this but I feel both of us have pussy-footed on it a bit."

"You know I was pragmatic about it," she smiled. "I accepted it as sound advice for my career. What about you?"

"I've been thinking," Matt said gravely. "As far as I'm concerned I think of us as already married."

"Exactly. I do too Matt and am so happy hearing you say that."

THE END