Matt's Cousin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over the top of his coffee cup, Matt continued his appraisal of Kaitlin. Finally he set the cup down and asked, "Do you always get this dressed for breakfast?"

Kaitlin put her cup down too. "I would hardly describe cutoffs and a man's shirt as dressed," she replied, "But to answer your question, no, I don't usually dress like this when I'm home alone. However... I'm not alone, am I?"

"No," Matt said, "But I am family, and you shouldn't have to do anything special, just because I'm here."

That sounded a lot to Kaitlin like something her aunt would say. She decided to tell Matt the truth. "If you weren't here..." She painted a real tease on her face. "Maybe just panties." She paused a moment, letting her cousin visualize, then added, "But more likely, panties and a t-shirt."

"Like you wore last night." Matt had really liked that and had hoped that Kaitlin might wear something similar today. "So what's different about today?"

Kaitlin was asking herself the same question but ventured a guess anyway. "Maybe because it's just the two of us, it seems like I should be more modest."

Last night Aunt Laura had been there. Maybe it had to do with how secure she felt. "Kaitlin, look... I am your cousin, and I would never, ever... let anything happen between us."

"Yeah, right," Kaitlin said with disbelief.

"No, really. I may look. But I would never do anything," protested Matt.

Kaitlin wanted to believe him. "Promise?" she said.

"Yeah... I promise."

"One more thing -" she added.

"Uh huh -" Matt replied.

"You can't break that promise... even if I tell you it's okay... even if I beg you to break it."

Matt knew he had been right about the security thing. "Right... like I told you, it's not going to happen."

Nearly a full minute passed as the two of them sat, looking at each other, neither saying anything. Kaitlin finally broke the silence. "You know," she said, "I've always wanted to have a brother. How about you, have you wanted to have a sister?"

"Sure... especially if she was as sexy as you."

"So you think you'd want a sexy sister, huh..." Kaitlin had had fun teasing Matt the previous night. "Would you want her to dress like I did last night?"

'Was this a dream coming true or what?' thought Matt. "Oh yeah, for sure," he said.

"Could she lay out in the backyard, uh... topless?"

'Holy shit,' he thought. "Of course!" he exclaimed.

"Even if your friends were visiting?" she asked.

Matt positively beamed. "Oh yes! Now that would be really cool."

"But there'd still be that one rule?"

Matt shelved his excitement. He wasn't sure what Kaitlin was getting at. He took a stab at it, "Uh, you mean the promise?"

"Right..." Kaitlin acknowledged, "And you'd still keep your promise, no matter how crazy she got."

Matt took a deep breath and held it. 'Had Kaitlin been talking about herself?' he asked himself. Hoping he was guessing correctly, but still not sure, he exhaled and cautiously replied, "Uh huh... Sure!"

Kaitlin had been talking about herself. She wasn't sure she would ever really do it, but she did want to feel like she could get topless, maybe even naked, around Matt and his friends and know it wasn't going to go any further. "You want a sister?" she asked.

"If that's an offer, the answer is definitely, yes!"

"Well, I want a brother... But you gotta remember your promise... Deal?"

"Yeah... Deal," said Matt, beaming and holding out his hand. Kaitlin took Matt's outstretched hand in hers and clasped it firmly.

The tension had ramped up considerably as they hammered out the points of their 'deal'. Now that it was done, though, both relaxed and drank their coffee.

"You still think you need all those clothes on," Matt asked cautiously.

"Hey, I didn't make any promises," Kaitlin said, slamming her cup to the table. "I just asked if it would be okay." The sudden jolt spilled the coffee across the table and onto Kaitlin's blouse and shorts.

"Now look what you've made me do," she shouted as she jumped up from the table. "Oh shit, it's all over my shorts and blouse." Kaitlin turned in the direction of her room. "I've got to change," she said as she ran out of the room.

In her room, Kaitlin ripped the shirt and shorts from her body. She picked up a towel and dabbed the liquid off her stomach and legs. It was a shame she had to mess up some perfectly clean clothes, just so she'd have an excuse to change. Her aunt had told her this could be fun, and she did like the attention she was getting, but this sort of behavior still did not come easily.

Kaitlin looked at herself in the mirror. Her panties were bikini style and the bra was of the strapless variety, barely covering her nipples. She imagined what her cousin's reaction might be if she were to return to the kitchen dressed like that. However, she didn't have the nerve, and besides, it would be way too much for their first full day together.

She picked up the t-shirt she had started to wear earlier and pulled it over her head. She looked at herself in the mirror. Under the tight t-shirt, the bra produced unsightly lines. Kaitlin knew she needed to ditch the bra but wasn't sure she could. Then she thought about last night and reasoned that if she had been able to do it then, she could do it now. Kaitlin removed the bra and looked at herself again in the mirror.

Her bare legs were mostly exposed but the t-shirt was at least long enough to cover her panties. The material of the shirt molded nicely to her breasts but was heavy enough that her nipples, while noticeable, were sexy without being slutty.

She was still nervous but told herself that being able to dress like this was the reason for the deal she had just made with her cousin/brother. Kaitlin was determined to be the sexy sister Matt wanted. She headed for the kitchen.

Matt looked up as Kaitlin entered the room. His eyes did a quick top to bottom scan then locked on the slight protrusions being made by her nipples.

Kaitlin put her finger in her mouth. "Uh... do I need to go and put more clothes on," she asked, "Or am I okay the way I am."

Matt did the top to bottom scan again and smiled. "You are making it hard for me, but I'll be alright. Stay the way you are... please."

Kaitlin smiled too. "I think I'm going to like having a brother," she said as she sat down.

"Uh, yeah... me too..." he said, "Having a sister, I mean."

As they finished breakfast the doorbell rang. "Now who could that be at this time of morning," Kaitlin wondered aloud.

"Well," Matt replied sheepishly, "I'm going to guess it's a friend of mine from school."

"But how would he know where you are staying? You only got here yesterday."

Matt looked down at the table then slowly raised his eyes until they met Kaitlin's questioning gaze. "Well, I uh, called him last night..." he began slowly, "...after the late show. He said he would come over today. You don't mind do you?" He looked hopefully across the table.

"And what else did you tell him?" Kaitlin was pretty sure she knew the answer but wanted to hear it anyway.

The doorbell rang again. Matt tried to duck the question. "I guess we better answer it," he offered.

"Not until you tell me what you told him," Kaitlin snapped emphatically. "You told him about the panties and t-shirt didn't you?"

"Well, I uh... told him I had a really hot cousin... and I might have said something about uh... how you were dressed."

"And so now he's at the door - has to see for himself." Kaitlin wasn't so sure she liked Matt telling his friends about how she dressed around the house. The doorbell rang for a third time. 'Too late to worry about it now,' she mumbled to herself. "Matt, get the door while I put some clothes on." Kaitlin stood up from the table but hesitated, enjoying the look she was getting from her cousin.

"You know," Matt mused, giving his cousin a thorough once-over, "You could stay like you are."

Kaitlin's first thought was, 'No way,' but her cousin's suggestion did have a certain appeal. She put her finger in her mouth and looked up at the ceiling. Having a total stranger see her in just a t-shirt and panties – well that would be sort of scary, but also pretty exciting. With her eyebrows raised she looked in her cousin's direction. "And you'd be okay with that," she asked.

Matt nodded as the doorbell rang again. This was the fourth time. Kaitlin looked nervously about the room, then turned back toward the table. "I think you better answer the door," she said evenly.

***

Kaitlin could hear voices at the door. She was quite nervous about how little she was wearing, but if she could dress in panties and a t-shirt around her cousin, she could probably do it around one of his friends too.

Matt returned to the kitchen, followed closely by his friend. Kaitlin was still seated, her bare legs hidden beneath the table. "This is my friend Jarvis," Matt said stepping aside as the two approached the table, "And my cousin Kaitlin."

Kaitlin and Jarvis murmured acknowledgement as they inspected each other.

Jarvis couldn't see much with the table blocking his view. He could tell though that she had nice tits, not too big, not too small, and he was pretty sure he could see her nipples poking through the t-shirt. He guessed that she was not wearing a bra. And cute, definitely cute. If the rest looked as good as what he could see – well Matt's label of 'hot' was certainly correct.

Kaitlin nearly blushed at the approving look she was getting from Matt's friend but it didn't keep her from noticing what a 'hunk' he was. About the same height as Matt, close to six foot she guessed, and solid, no flab, but not skinny either, like he probably worked out a lot. Strong features and wavy black hair. Kaitlin squeezed her legs together.

Well, she thought, I guess it's time to find out if I can do this. "Coffee," she asked nervously, getting up from the table and turning toward the stove.

Jarvis saw how Kaitlin was dressed. He turned and looked at Matt who was mostly bare too, wearing only a pair of cutoffs. "Uh... am I interrupting something," he asked.

Kaitlin didn't understand the question. She turned quickly in Jarvis's direction. "What," she said. Then realizing that Matt was not wearing much either she added, "Oh, I get it. No, of course not, he's my cousin."

"Yeah, well that cousin stuff doesn't always make a difference," Jarvis observed.

"Well, it does in this case. We've even gone one step further. We're pretending that we're brother and sister and there's no way we're going to violate that taboo."

"Is Matt okay with his uh... sister being so sexy?"

Kaitlin blushed. "Uh... that's what he said he wanted." Kaitlin hesitated. "You think I'm sexy, then?"

"Sure," replied Jarvis, "But what is Matt going to think about me having the hots for his sister."

Matt looked from one to the other. He wasn't sure how comfortable he was with his buddy chasing after his 'sister' but said, "Better you than someone I barely know."

'This is going to be fun,' Kaitlin said to herself.

Jarvis and Matt sat down at the table. Before joining them, Kaitlin poured Jarvis a fresh cup of coffee, then refilled hers and Matt's. She was trying to be nonchalant about how she was dressed. "So what are you guys doing today?" she asked as she sat down.

"No classes until Monday," Jarvis responded, "So we don't really have any plans," There had been a stirring in his pants when he first saw how Kaitlin was dressed. Now though, staring at her breasts and nipples, he was growing a solid erection. "We could hang out with you," he added hopefully, "If you don't mind, that is."

Kaitlin thought that Jarvis was being kind of obvious – the way he was looking at her – and the things he was saying. It looked to her though, as if this might turn into a fun day. She didn't however, want to appear too anxious. "I might like that," she allowed. She hesitated, then added, "We might even go swimming later." Kaitlin wasn't sure why she had set herself up like that, but from the looks she got from each, she knew she had their interest.

Kaitlin had been speaking just to Jarvis. Now, however, she addressed both of them. "I've got a movie I've been meaning to watch. We could start with that," Kaitlin offered enthusiastically.

Matt looked at Jarvis, to gauge his reaction to Kaitlin's proposal. Getting no reaction, but guessing the movie was probably of the 'chick flick' type, he reluctantly agreed.

Kaitlin, sensing Matt's hesitation, quickly added, "It's not a 'chick flick'. It's more action type, something you guys will like."

With nods all around, they picked up their coffee cups and went into the den.

Kaitlin rummaged through a shelf of DVDs that was near the television. "Here it is," she said, holding it up. "Aunt Laura brought it home last week. It's a hi-def remake of a movie she liked fifteen or so years ago."

"Yeah," Jarvis said, "Top Gun... I've heard of that. It's way older than we are but Dad says it's fantastic. He's tried to get me to watch it a couple of times, but I never have."

"We've got it at home, too," Matt said.

"You've seen it then?" Kaitlin asked, directing her question to Matt.

"No, I'm in the same boat as Jarvis. Dad has tried to get me to watch it, but I never have. And I'm sure ours isn't hi-def either."

"So, is it okay then?" Kaitlin quizzed. "You guys want to watch it?"

"Okay with me," Jarvis said.

"Me too," added Matt.

Kaitlin put the DVD in and started the player. Then she turned to find a seat. Matt was already in the easy chair so she sat on the couch with Jarvis. It wasn't really big enough to be called a couch, more like a settee, but it was big enough to leave a considerable space between them when they sat at opposite ends.

The opening scene of the movie was playing but both of the guys were paying more attention to Kaitlin than they were to the movie. Matt got up from his chair and came over to sit on the couch/settee.

"Is there room over here for all of us?" Matt asked. "I think the view will be better."

"Okay with me," Jarvis responded. Then looking at Kaitlin he added, "And the view here is definitely better."

Both guys were looking at Kaitlin. She looked first at Matt, then at Jarvis. Each had a noticeable rise in his pants. She blushed. "Uh, yeah," Kaitlin replied tentatively as she slid over tight next to Jarvis. "There's room for all of us... and you can see better from here." Catching herself she added, "The movie I mean."

The fit was tight. Jarvis put his arm around Kaitlin's shoulders and pulled her tightly into his side. 'That was fast,' thought Kaitlin, but she kind of liked it anyway. She helped Matt squeeze in, letting his hand come to rest on her bare thigh.

Kaitlin looked straight ahead at the television, ignoring the two pairs of eyes drilling into her. Jarvis and Matt pretended to be engrossed in the movie, but as Kaitlin suspected, were far more interested in her lack of clothes.

Even though the movie had very little sexual content, (and what it did have was several minutes away), Matt and Jarvis were each experiencing noticeable excitement in their shorts. Kaitlin's attire, panties and a t-shirt, bare legs and no bra, was making it very difficult for them to concentrate on the movie.

Kaitlin was not immune to the situation either. Being sandwiched between two virile males while wearing so little was certainly 'a walk on the wild side'. With Matt's hand on her bare thigh and Jarvis's hand inches from her bra-less breasts, Kaitlin was nervous, but in a good sort of way.

Kaitlin took hold of Jarvis's hand. She told herself that with her hand on his, she could keep things from going any further. However, what she did belied her thoughts. She pressed his hand against the middle of her chest, just above her breasts.

Kaitlin felt her cousin's hand creep slowly up her bare thigh, toward the hem of the shirt... and her panties. She needed to stop him before he got too far. She turned loose of Jarvis's hand and grabbed hold of Matt's wrist, preventing any further movement.

For the next several minutes, no one moved. However, as they watched the movie's sole sex scene, they each developed a renewed interest in their own situation.

Jarvis was the first to make a move. His hand dropped to the top of Kaitlin's breast. He paused before reaching the nipple, allowing her time to stop him.

Kaitlin knew she should stop him but she wasn't sure she wanted to. Jarvis's finger-tips repeatedly brushed against the flimsy material covering Kaitlin's breasts. He toyed with her nipples and felt them grow hard.

Kaitlin's grip on Matt's wrist prevented him from moving it under her shirt and toward her panties. He was however, able to slide his hand off the top of her thigh, where it had been resting, and snake it downward between her thighs.

Matt had promised, and Kaitlin was sure he wouldn't go too far. But with Jarvis, she knew she needed to stop it now. Instead however, she loosened her grip on Matt's wrist and opened her legs enough to allow him to slip his hand between her thighs.

Jarvis was teasing her nipples with his fingertips. At least his hand was still on the outside of the t-shirt. Kaitlin wasn't sure she could remain in control if his hand were to find its way inside the shirt.

Although her hand was still holding on to Matt's wrist, Kaitlin was no longer trying to impede the movement of his hand. He had pushed Kaitlin's shirt up until it was just barely concealing her panties.

Kaitlin was scared, but it was a good kind of scared. She was beginning to understand why Aunt Laura referred to this as 'fun'.

She was making short, nervous jerks and her breathing became heavier. Occasionally Kaitlin let out a small sigh or a brief gasp.

Matt's hand was a fraction of an inch from her panties when Kaitlin suddenly flung off both their hands and jumped up from the couch.

"Uh... uh... I think we need to stop. I... I... I'm going to watch the rest of the movie from the chair... over there... alone... Uh, you guys stay where you are," Kaitlin stammered.

"You know I made you a promise and I mean to keep it," Matt said.

"Yes, I believe you, but Jarvis didn't make any promises... and I'm not about to ask him for one." Kaitlin paused, looking a few seconds at each of them. Then she continued, "I am still a virgin... and I intend to remain that way... at least for a while yet."

"I respect your wishes," Jarvis said. "I would have never let anything happen that you didn't want to happen."

"That's the problem," blurted Kaitlin. "I think I did want it to happen, and in another couple of minutes I probably would have been begging. Hey... I was having fun too... maybe even more than you. We needed to stop. Okay?"

"Yeah, I think I understand," said Matt, "And I'm sure Jarvis does too. So let's watch the rest of the movie and then we can go swimming. Can you back it up, Kaitlin?"

Kaitlin picked up the remote and pressed the back button momentarily, getting the movie back to where it had been when she jumped up. She walked over to the easy chair and sat down... alone.

As the movie ended, Matt got up and said, "Great movie! Now how about a swim?"

"I'm up for it," Jarvis offered.

"I'm not quite ready yet," Kaitlin said slowly, "But let's go out in the back-yard anyway... the weather's decent and I might even be able to get some sun while we talk."

"Okay, that'll do," Matt said as he led the way to the back door.

In the back-yard, Kaitlin took possession of a lounger and motioned her companions to nearby chairs. She sat down with both guys watching closely to see if the outdoors was going to prompt any change in her attire.