Matt's Cousin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are you waiting for," Kaitlin asked. She pulled the sides of the t-shirt out, stretching the material across her breasts. "I'm not taking it off," she said defiantly.

"Well, you know you could if you wanted," Matt suggested, "We're certainly not going to try to start anything."

"You could do a little tanning," Jarvis added, "We wouldn't mind."

"Nice try," Kaitlin answered, "But it's kind of hard to tan when there's no sun. It even looks like it might rain."

"Yeah, uh huh..." Jarvis sheepishly replied, "So how about if we just admit we'd like to see you topless."

"So I'm not hot enough the way I am, huh."

"Whoa, what a minute," Matt snapped, "Nobody's saying that. Of course you're hot... and we really like you hanging with us... it's just..."

Jarvis interrupted, "Yeah, all we are saying is if you want to take your top off... that is, if you want to take it off... well, we wouldn't mind."

Kaitlin's response dripped with sarcasm. "Well, that's very nice of you. I really am glad that I have your permission... but I still don't know why I should."

"Alright, I'll say it," Matt said. "We would like you to be topless."

"And besides," Jarvis added, "I think you... just maybe... might like it too."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I hope you enjoyed reading part one of Cousin Matt as much as I did writing it. The other two parts of this three part series have already been written and should follow five to ten days apart.

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for taking the time to vote and comment.