Matt's Cousin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah..." Matt exclaimed, "I do like that gown, and I do like what's in it."

Kaitlin was slightly embarrassed by Matt's intense staring, and his comment. However, mild excitement would probably have been a better description of what she was feeling. She tried to swallow but had trouble. In a very small voice she suggested, "So it'd be okay for me to wear this again, then." She paused, looking down at herself, and demurely added, "Of course if I did, I'd need to wear some underwear, at least panties."

"I'm sure I'd like it better without, but, uh..." Matt hesitated, then added, "That's really up to you. I'd like it whatever."

Kaitlin used her hands to smooth out the filmy material covering her naked body. She looked inquisitively at Matt and asked, "So I wouldn't have to wear underwear... not if I didn't want to."

"Uh, no..." Matt replied as he studied the fullness of her breasts. "Not if you didn't want to."

She continued her shy-girl type of tease, "And now? It's okay for me to stay the way I am... without the underwear."

"Uh sure... that's fine with me," Matt replied as he focused his gaze on the dark spot between her legs.

Kaitlin parted her legs slightly. "Well," she said, "Can we at least have the light off?"

"Uh, yeah... sure," Matt said as he reached for the switch and flipped it off. He returned to his chair, still not taking his eyes off Kaitlin.

When he was seated, Kaitlin began slowly, "Let me ask you then..." She pulled her legs up on the couch, pointing them away from Matt whose chair was several feet away, over her right shoulder. "Would you still think it was fine... if one of your friends... Jarvis, for instance... was here too."

"Sure! You want me to call him."

"Nooo... just curious is all." Kaitlin drew her knees up and put her arms around her now bare legs. "Do you think he'd like this gown too." With Matt's eyes taking in her every movement, Kaitlin allowed the hem of the gown to fall into her lap.

Matt imagined himself sitting at the other end of the couch, looking between her bare thighs. He wiped the drool off his lips, "Uh... uh..." Matt stammered, "I... I'm sure he would. He would think it was really neat... just like me."

"So tell me then," Kaitlin said, staring up at the ceiling, "You and Jarvis... this afternoon... in the back-yard -"

"Yeah?"

"I was just wearing panties."

"Uh... right."

"Of course I was lying on my stomach, so you couldn't really see my... uh, tits."

"At least not until you got up to leave."

"Huh?" Kaitlin said as she turned quickly toward Matt.

"Well, you didn't bother with the shirt."

"You mean I didn't put it on? Really? And I was topless?"

"Uh huh... You don't remember?"

"No... and I can't imagine that I would do such a thing."

"Whatever... anyway, we thought it was cool. We didn't really want you to leave, but..."

"It would seem like it was a good thing I did." Kaitlin paused as if deep in thought. "If Susan hadn't called when she did... uh..." Kaitlin turned again and looked in Matt's direction.

"Uh, what?"

"Okay, let me ask you."

"Uh huh..."

"What if Susan hadn't called. What do you think would have happened?"

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Look... You guys were wanting me to turn over without putting the top on... right?"

"So?"

Kaitlin recalled that she had been on the verge of doing what they wanted when Susan called. Once again she looked toward the ceiling. "Well what if I had?" she asked.

"Yeah, well uh... I think we would have liked that a lot."

"Right," Kaitlin said. Turning toward Matt she asked, "You think it would have stopped there. I mean, would you guys have been content with that... or would you have tried to talk me out of my panties too?"

"Hey, now wait just a minute," Matt replied, "We were just encouraging you to do what we thought you wanted to do."

Kaitlin was pretty sure she wouldn't have taken her panties off, but she wasn't so sure she hadn't wanted to, well sort of anyway. "Well, then, what if I did want to take my panties off?" she asked. Then she added sarcastically, "I assume you guys wouldn't have objected."

"Uh, no..." Matt stammered, "Probably not."

"No, I wouldn't think so. But do you think we would have stopped there?"

"What do you mean?"

"Me naked? Two horny guys? I mean, c'mon... use your imagination." Kaitlin was certainly using hers and she wasn't all that certain she wouldn't have gone along with anything they might have suggested.

"Hey, I'm sure we would have enjoyed looking, but anything else?" Matt adopted a very serious look. "No way. I mean, I made you a promise... And Jarvis? No way is he going to let anything happen to you." Matt shrugged his shoulders. "I think he's in love with you anyway."

"You really think he is?" Kaitlin exclaimed.

Matt opened his mouth to speak.

"Uh, don't answer that," Kaitlin quickly added. She swung her legs off the couch and leaned forward, the top of her gown dropping away from her breasts.

"You mean," she said, looking directly at Matt, "That I could be completely naked with you guys and it still wouldn't go any further."

While drooling over Kaitlin's bared breasts, nipples too, he stammered, "Right, right... and you can count on that... right... at least as long as I have anything to say about it."

Kaitlin straightened up and looked toward the television, just as the Late Show ended. "Well," she said as she got up, "I think I need to sleep on that one."

Matt's eyes followed Kaitlin to the doorway. Illuminated by the hall light, she turned slowly back toward the room. She spoke seductively, "So you like this gown, huh," knowing that with the light behind her it probably looked as if she wasn't wearing anything at all. "I'll have to remember to wear it every so often," she said as she turned and disappeared down the hall.

'What a tease!' Matt said to himself. 'It's a good damn thing I promised,' He closed his hand over the rock solid bulge in his pants, turned the television off, and with some difficulty, stumbled to his room.

***

Kaitlin rubbed her eyes as she came into the kitchen. She had slept late and was expecting to find Aunt Laura and her cousin Matt already eating breakfast, but the room was empty.

Aunt Laura had been Kaitlin's legal guardian since a plane crash had orphaned Kaitlin several years earlier. She had been out late the previous night and Kaitlin had not heard her come in. She supposed that Laura might still be asleep, or might not have even gotten home yet. In any event, she saw no reason for concern.

Her cousin on the other hand, had just moved in a couple of days earlier. Kaitlin was genuinely puzzled as to his whereabouts. She went out the back door onto the pool deck. "Ah, found you," she said to the two seated at the umbrella table.

Matt looked up. "So... you decided to join the land of the living," he said, giving his sexy eighteen year-old cousin a thorough once-over.

Kaitlin could see that she was getting 'checked out', not just by her cousin Matt, but also his friend Jarvis. Looking at Matt she said, "If somebody had told me we had a visitor, I might have gotten up sooner." She pulled out a chair and sat down.

Kaitlin had on a white button-front man's dress shirt, but Jarvis thought probably not much else. He began talking while performing a visual examination. "Matt said I should waken you..." He paused. He couldn't tell about the panties, but with the movement of her breasts when she talked, and the faint dark outline of her nipples, he was sure she wasn't wearing a bra. He continued, "But I was concerned about how you might be dressed."

"What... afraid I might be wearing something?" Kaitlin asked with a grin. When she first sat down, she had kept her bare legs together. Now she parted them slightly.

Matt didn't have Kaitlin's legs staring him in the face, like Jarvis did, but through the glass table-top he was able to see what Kaitlin had just done. He still didn't realize however that Jarvis and Kaitlin were playing a game.

"Hey... give him a chance," Matt said, thinking his friend needed to be defended, "He was just trying to show some respect."

"Right," Kaitlin rebutted playfully, "Like he is now, trying to see between my legs, trying to see if I'm wearing panties." She crossed her legs.

"Well are you?" Jarvis asked.

"Am I wearing panties?" Kaitlin snapped, letting her voice rise. "Of course!" She jerked her legs apart, exposing the front of her white cotton panties. "Satisfied?" she asked with a smirk, crossing her legs once again.

"Whoa, wait a minute," Matt interjected, not having seen her expression and not understanding that Kaitlin had wanted an excuse to flash her panties. "You don't have to get mad just because he asked a question."

Kaitlin was pretty much 'head over heels' for Jarvis and she was guessing that he felt the same about her. She lightened up, "Yeah, well... I just didn't want him thinking I would sit down with two horny guys and not be wearing panties."

Kaitlin had been looking down at the table but lifted her eyes and made eye-contact with Jarvis. "Even if you did," Jarvis said while returning her look, "We wouldn't think any less of you. In fact, Matt just told me you weren't wearing any last night and -"

Kaitlin looked up and very nearly shouted. "He said what?" She did not want it to appear that she had actually hoped Matt might tell Jarvis.

Matt still did not understand and quickly waded in, trying to smooth the waters, "Calm down Kaitlin. This is my fault, I shouldn't have said anything. Can we drop it, please?"

Kaitlin let her mock anger drain away. Matt and Jarvis painted smiles on their faces. Kaitlin uncrossed her legs and arranged the shirt so it modestly covered her panties. "Ya know," she said matter-of-factly, that gown did go all the way to my ankles, and I had no way of knowing when I put it on, that it was so transparent."

"I'm sure you didn't," Jarvis said, contributing to the lie he knew he had just heard, "But Matt told me how great you looked. I was hoping you might wear it again today." He ducked, afraid he was about to be hit.

Kaitlin knew she had looked good last night but it had taken a lot of guts to expose so much. "Yeah, well..." Kaitlin blushed. "Maybe, some day." She instantly realized that by suggesting she might wear it again, she was admitting to the lie. "With panties," she quickly added.

"I told you last night," Matt said, "That it didn't matter what you were wearing, you didn't have to worry about the two of us."

"Well I wasn't worried, but it's nice to know anyway," Kaitlin answered. She recalled though, that what had actually been said, was that she could be even naked and still trust them. 'Maybe someday,' she thought.

"Yeah," Jarvis said, "You need to wear that gown without panties." He ducked again.

"So you think that'd be okay, huh," Kaitlin teased with a grin on her face.

"Yeah, sure..." Then he mischievously added, "It'd even be okay... if you took off the ones you're wearing now." He ducked, expecting a slap, but it didn't come.

'I might like to,' Kaitlin thought, 'but...' She responded demurely, "No, I don't think I could do that. I wouldn't want you guys thinking I was a slut."

It seemed to Matt that Kaitlin wasn't really opposed to the suggestion, she was just worried about what they might think. He offered encouragement, "No way would we think of it as slutty... I mean, nothing would be showing, the shirt's not even see-though."

Kaitlin was thinking about it, but she didn't have the nerve. "No, unh uh, not today," she said apologetically, "Now let's drop it, please."

Jarvis knew she was close to doing it, but needed an opportunity to do so on her own, not with them brow-beating her. "Are you going to get yourself some coffee," he asked. "We made a fresh pot before we came out here."

"Uh huh," Kaitlin answered, "That would be good. Do either of you need a refill," she asked, as she got up from the table.

Jarvis shook his head, 'no'. Matt held out his mug and Kaitlin took it with her into the house. In the kitchen she found a fresh mug for herself and filled it. She also refilled Matt's. As she turned for the door, she paused.

Kaitlin imagined again what it'd be like not to be wearing panties. Matt was right, the guys likely wouldn't even know... but she would, and that would be sexy. 'Maybe...' she thought. Kaitlin set the mugs on the counter and headed for a nearby bathroom.

There was a half-bath between the kitchen and the den. With the door closed behind her - she was taking no chance that the guys might see her do this - she reached under her shirt and slipped the panties off, letting them drop to the floor.

Kaitlin looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. The shirt was a 'small', didn't even reach to mid-thigh, so she would have to be careful walking and sitting, and no way would she be able to bend over.

'But...' she thought, she could do it. The sensation of being bare would be adequate reminder that she needed to be careful. Kaitlin left her panties on the bathroom floor and went back to the kitchen where she picked up the two mugs and headed for the backyard.

Kaitlin had forgotten though that with a mug in each hand, she wouldn't have a free hand to hold the shirt in place. She walked extra carefully, hoping the breeze didn't catch a corner of her shirt.

Jarvis knew instantly that the panties were gone. Matt also had a pretty good idea. The way Kaitlin was walking made it obvious she was protecting something. She set the mugs on the table, careful not to bend over, then sat down slowly while holding the shirt-tail between her legs.

The guys pretended not to notice the extra care she was taking. Kaitlin quickly realized though that half the fun would be having the guys know, or at least think, she wasn't wearing panties. She couldn't very well show them - that would be slutty, so..."

Jarvis, for some unknown reason, guessed about her dilemma, and in order to hopefully get her talking about it, asked, "Is something wrong? You seem worried about something."

"Uh, no... what makes you ask that," Kaitlin said as she slid her legs under the table. She cautiously turned loose of the shirt-tail after making sure she was adequately covered.

Through the glass table-top, Matt could see the extra care Kaitlin was taking. He dove in, "You took your panties off, didn't you?"

Kaitlin turned beet red and again clutched the shirt-tail between her legs. "Uh... what makes you think that?" she asked.

"Hey... it's okay," Jarvis assured her, "We think it's neat, don't we Matt?"

Kaitlin looked at Matt as he nodded his agreement. Turning back to Jarvis, she sheepishly asked, "And you don't think I'm acting like a slut?"

"No way! In fact, if you wanted to go to the mall dressed like that, I'd love to be with you."

"Yeah, me too," added Matt.

"Really guys... now come on... no way am I going to do that." And she wouldn't, of course, but it did sound exciting.

Jarvis wasn't at all surprised by Kaitlin's response. After all, she'd had trouble deciding to even take the panties off. No way was she going to suddenly be ready for the mall.

Matt wasn't as quick to grasp the situation though. "We could go to the Burger King then," he said, "The one down by the beach."

"Hey, c'mon Matt," Kaitlin pleaded, "Isn't it enough that I took them off?"

"But it'd just look like a beach cover-up," Matt argued. "Who'd even know?"

"We would," Kaitlin replied, "And that's enough. No... not today."

"I think I understand," said Jarvis. Actually he was sure he did. "It's exciting sitting here with just us, not wearing any panties, and knowing that we know it. You're just not ready for it to go any further... at least not today."

"Right," Kaitlin said. "I'm having fun. Let's keep it that way." She pushed her chair back a little and adjusted the hem of the shirt so she wasn't sitting on it. She looked down at her bare thighs and the little bit of shirt covering the spot between her legs. She looked up, first at Matt, then at Jarvis. "Okay?" she asked.

Without looking down, Kaitlin noticed Jarvis adjust the bulge in his shorts. "Yeah, okay," he responded breathlessly.

Kaitlin slowly opened her legs an inch or two. Matt watched with suspense as her inner thighs came into view, but the shirt-tail blocked anything else. Kaitlin tried to act as if the situation were totally normal. "Well, what shall we talk about," she said, shuddering slightly as a tingle of excitement went through her.

"So how does it feel to be sitting there with no panties?" he asked.

"I thought we weren't going to talk about that anymore," Kaitlin responded with a little smile on her face.

"Well you do want to, don't you?" Jarvis shot back.

It was weird enough to be sitting there with her bare bottom on the chair... but now they were going to talk about it too... Kaitlin's excitement level went up. "Uh, yeah... I guess so... don't know what there is to say though," she said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"You like it then," Matt asked. His eyes glued to the hem of Kaitlin's shirt.

Kaitlin had seen where Matt was looking. She looked at Jarvis and saw that he was looking there too. "Well, uh... you guys staring between my legs is uh... Well it's not that I don't kinda like it... just makes me nervous is all."

Jarvis shot a quick look at her breasts. "Exciting though," Jarvis editorialized, "Your nipples are saying it's exciting."

Kaitlin's hands shot to her breasts. She looked down as she felt of her nipples through the shirt. "Yes, I guess they are," she said, continuing to pinch them lightly.

"Oh my God," Matt exclaimed, "That is sooo hot!"

"What," Kaitlin snapped, jerking her hands away from her breasts.

"You touching your breasts," Jarvis said, "But you don't need to stop." He shot a warning glance at Matt, hoping he would understand what his comment had done.

Kaitlin looked at herself. She had twisted the material of the shirt around her nipples so they were even more prominent now than they had been. Jarvis and Matt both watched as she attempted to pull the shirt away from her nipples and smooth it out a little, but the shirt was too tight.

"Undo a button," Jarvis suggested, "It'll give you more room."

Kaitlin couldn't tell from his expression whether Jarvis was really trying to be helpful, or just trying to get her clothes off. It didn't really matter though and besides, it might even work. Looking at Jarvis, but not saying anything, she undid the top button.

Kaitlin pulled the shirt apart, as much as she could with the button between her breasts closed. She tried again to smooth the shirt out, but it was still too tight. She liked the looks she was getting from Jarvis and anxiously watched his reaction as she slowly undid another button, the one between her breasts.

As Kaitlin spread the shirt open she glanced quickly at Matt and saw that he too was watching her every movement. She tugged the top panels of the shirt away from her breasts until they barely concealed her nipples. Then she put first one hand, then the other, inside the shirt, cupping her bare breasts and separating her nipples from the shirt material.

Kaitlin looked down at her breasts. With the way she had tugged the edges of the shirt away from her breasts, Matt and Jarvis on either side of her, were probably seeing at least a hint of nipple. "I guess that will do," she said smiling.

When she looked up, Matt and Jarvis were staring, each with his mouth at least partially open. She suspected what they were seeing but pretended otherwise. "What!" she said, "Have I done something wrong?"