Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXXX

I sat on the couch dressed in jeans and a red plaid shirt, waiting for Matt, when Summer came strolling in.

"So big night for you two huh? Where are you going?" she asked.

"Oh we're going back to the fair," I told her.

"Awww that's sweet, back to the scene of the crime huh?" she joked.

"Sum I don't think I ever thanked you for taking me out that night, but I want to thank you now, that night was the start of something really special," I stated.

"Awww sweetie, you don't have to thank me, I'm so happy for you two," Summer replied.

Right then there was a knock at the door,

"Speaking of something really special. . ."Summer teased as she walked me over to the door.

I opened the door to a waiting Matt. He was dressed in jeans and a white v-neck.

"Have fun you guys," Summer said as we waved goodbye to her.

Matt drove us to the fair. He paid and we went it. It was a beautiful night, much like the one a year ago. We went on the ferris wheel first, something we didn't get to do last time because of the intimacy involved in a ride like this and we weren't dating yet. We must have made out the entire time going round and round. After the ferris wheel we tried our hands at some games. I won a tiny stuffed tiger on the ring toss, which I carried around like a trophy. I bought a stick of cotton candy and we walked around for a while.

"I think I like the fair much better this year," Matt commented as he nuzzled his nose against the side of my head which caused me to giggle.

"Me too babe," I replied as I fed him a clump of the neon blue cotton candy. I squealed gleefully when I felt him licking my fingers.

After I threw away the white plastic stick that was once surrounded by a cloud of cotton candy, we walked around for a bit until we came up on "The Spider."

Matt and I took a seat on the very bench we sat at a year before and watched as kids boarded the ride.

"Do you remember that night?" I asked as I combed the hair behind Matt's ear with my fingers.

"Of course I do, that was probably the best night of my life," Matt exalted.

"Mine too," I replied. "You remember when we were on the ride, when you placed your hands on mine. I was so scared in that moment, but when I felt your hands on mine, it. . . I can't explain it, but I felt a spark through my entire body. And when you whispered into my ear, we hardly knew each other, but I believed your every word, and I knew I was gonna be okay."

I was getting almost misty eyed as I talked. Matt held my hand and stroked my arm.

"That touch was magical for me too baby," Matt admitted. "I remember thinking to myself after that night, "I've got to see that girl again." You stole my heart that night Kim, and you've kept it ever since."

We both leaned in and kissed. Matt's lips were so soft, and his hand cradling my head so gentle.

Matt pulled away from my face,

"I guess this is as good as time as any to give you this," he stated as he reached into his back pocket and retrieved a flat velvet black box.

He held it out to me and whispered,

"Happy one year anniversary Kimmy."

My hands trembled as I reached out and opened the box. I was taken aback by the sight of the sliver necklace with diamond rose pendant.

"Oh my god baby, it's beautiful.

I stared into Matt's eyes and held my hair in a ponytail,

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"I'd love to," Matt replied as he removed the necklace from the box. He placed it against my chest and reached behind my neck, clasping the two ends of the necklace together.

"Thank you so much Matt, I love it," I stated as I stared down at the beautiful piece of jewelry hanging just above my cleavage.

I took Matt's hand in mine and we stood up and started walking around some more. After a few more games and some gentle rides, Matt and I decided to go home. I noticed Matt was heading to his place and not mine,

"I thought we were going to my place?" I asked.

Matt turned to me and smiled,

"I got Adam to go spend the night at your place, so my place is free," he explained.

I smiled as we pulled into the parking lot.

We walked up the stairs and into Matt and Adam's apartment.

"Wait right here for two seconds," Matt stated as he rushed off into his room. He returned a half a minute later and stood behind me.

"Okay, its ready, close your eyes" he said excitedly said as he placed his hands over my eyes and proceeded to walk me over to his bedroom. I was somewhat confused but happy to go along with Matt's plans.

I sensed we were in Matt's room and felt him remove his hands. I slowly opened my eyes to the sight of his room; his bed was surrounded by red candles. There were candles on the window sill, on his desk, on his shelf. And then there was his bed, covered in red rose petals. Matt's room smelled like a flower garden.

"Ohh Matt, it's beautiful," I gushed.

I turned around and hugged him,

"You're beautiful," he replied before we began to kiss.

We made our way over to the bed, carefully avoiding the candles. Matt laid me down and we continued kissing.

"I love you so much Matt," I whispered as he kissed and licked my neck.

"I love you too Kim," he replied as he sat up and removed his shirt.

"You're so gorgeous" I commented as I raised my hands to his body, roaming across his flat stomach. Matt leaned back in and started kissing below my neck as he began unbuttoning my shirt. His soft warm kisses moved between my breasts as he undid my buttons. With every undid button, Matt moved his kisses lower until there were no more buttons and Matt was kissing my quivering stomach. I sat up a little as Matt pushed my shirt over my shoulder and pulled off me. I lay back down and Matt stared down at me.

"I think I'm in love with your little breasts," he whispered as he leaned down and started licking my nipples.

"Mhmmm, I love that you love my little breasts," I replied as I ran my hands through Matt's hair. Matt spent equal time sucking on both my breasts then started to undo my jeans. I helped by lifting my butt off the bed and he pulled my jeans off me. Matt hooked his fingers into my pink panties and slid them down to my ankles. I kicked them off, leaving them at the end of the bed. Matt stared down at my naked body, save for my silver necklace. He rubbed his finger across my shallow pubic hair.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever set my eyes on," he whispered. I blushed briefly but was quick to retort,

"I think I've seen something as beautiful," I commented as I placed my hands on his hardon and rubbed him through his jeans.

"I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder," Matt quipped.

"Quick, stand up," I instructed.

Matt did as I said and I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them, along with his red boxers, down his legs. Matt kicked them off, and after making sure they hadn't landed near any candles, lay back down on me. I spread my legs, bending them at the knee. Matt's warm cock throbbed against my abdomen and my hard nipples pressed hard into his chest.

"I could stare into your eyes till forever," I cooed as I smiled up at him. Matt smiled and kissed me. His tongue slid into my mouth and wrapped itself around mine. I snaked my hand between our bodies and found Matt's engorged penis. I jostled below Matt's body and positioned his swollen flesh at the entrance of my pussy. I wiggled around, rubbing the lips of my pussy against the tip of Matt's cock. I felt Matt's cock press between my lips as he gently pushed forward. Soon he was slowly easing into me.

"OHHhh god baby," I groaned into Matt's mouth as he filled me. I wrapped my legs behind his hips and held him inside me. Matt began slowly thrusting in and out. I held his face right infront of mine and we stared into each other's eyes. Every few seconds we would kiss, but never once took our eyes off each other. Matt's cock slid in and out of me with ease as our heavy breaths filled the room.

"Mhmmmm, ahhhh fuck baby, mhmmm," I moaned.

I pulled one of Matt's hands to my chest. I groaned when he squeezed my breasts then gently pinched my nipples. My vagina was soaked now and Matt's thrusting had grown in intensity.

"Ohh fuck Kimmy, you're so warm and wet," Matt groaned.

"Mhmmm, yeah baby, feel how wet you get me, Ahhhh," I cried.

I moaned blissfully as my pussy clenched down on Matt's cock, my back arching as I raised myself off the bed.

"Ohhh fuck baby, ohh god ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh."

My screams were loud and unbashful.

Every muscle in my body seemed to convulse as I came. Apparently my pussy's vice grip hold on Matt's penis was too much as I felt him shoot his load. He groaned out loud as we wrapped our hands around each other's body and held on tightly. Matt's energy had been sapped and his thrusting slowed, eventually coming to a halt. He still remained inside me as my pussy continued to twitch. As he softened, Matt slid from my slit and lay at my side. I turned my head to the side and wiped the sweat from my brow,

"How could it be that you look even more beautiful now?" Matt asked.

I smiled at him and we both panted for air.

"Wanna come help me get cleaned up?" I asked.

Matt smiled as he watched me cupping my vagina with my hand, trying to keep his cum from seeping out of me and onto his bed.

"Go ahead, I'll be in in a sec, gotta blow out these candles," he whispered.

I rolled out of bed and made my way over to the bathroom. Matt joined me shortly after and we showered. I borrowed a t-shirt and pair of boxers from Matt and got dressed for bed.

Matt and I lay in his bed staring up at the ceiling.

"Thanks for an amazing one year anniversary Matty, you made it really special and wonderful," I whispered as I played with the silver necklace around my neck.

Matt rolled over and kissed me on the cheek,

"Thanks for an amazing year Kimmy, it's been the best twelve months of my life," he whispered into my ear.

I snuggled up to his side and we fell asleep.

XXXX

A couple weeks later it was a Friday night and I was getting ready to go to the movies with Matt. There was a soft knock on my bedroom door and Matt popped his head in.

"Hey, Summer let me in."

"Hey Matty, come in, be ready in two minutes," I greeted as I held my hair up and went to the bathroom in search of a hair band.

"Hey where's your laptop, wanna check my email real quick," Matt yelled from my room.

"Check on my bed, might be under the blanket," I replied.

"Found it!" I heard Matt bellow.

I went on getting ready, fixing my hair putting on my boots.

When I entered my room five minutes later Matt was sat at my desk on my laptop. He turned to me with a somewhat disconcerting look on his face,

"What are these?" he asked.

"What are what?" I asked.

"What are these emails to Simon Caufield, isn't that your ex?"

I was shocked that Matt had been going through my emails.

"Where did you find those?" I asked sternly.

"You left your inbox open on the desktop, now why are you emailing this guy?"

"Oh, and were those emails open as well Matt?"

"No but I saw them and recognized the name. . ."

"So you just thought you'd invade my privacy? How can you do that?" I asked, cutting him off.

"Why are you changing the subject Kim? I want to know why you're emailing this guy who you told me broke your heart and was a complete jerk during your break up," Matt retorted, in an equally stern voice. He had now gotten up from the bed and was standing infront of me. We stared fiecely into each other's eyes,

"And I want to know why you think its okay to go through my emails, who I talk to is my business."

"Oh is that how it is? So you wouldn't mind if I go and email some of my ex girlfriends tonight?" Matt provoked.

"Stop being childish Matt," I scolded.

"I'm not, I just want to know why you're emailing this guy and for how long," he protested.

By now both our voices were beginning to rise.

"I think you should leave Matt, I don't think I want to go to the movies anymore."

He put his hand on my shoulder and I proceeded to brush him off, striking him on the chest.

"Now who's being childish Kim?!" he yelled.

"Just go Matt, and don't come back until you could apologize for breaking my trust," I stated in a firm tone.

"Breaking your trust?" Matt asked sarcastically, "You're the one secretly emailing your ex-boyfriend behind my back."

"Leave!" I yelled.

"No!" Matt replied, equally as stubborn.

"Just fucking go Matt!!" I screamed as I hit him on the chest again. I couldn't believe I spoke those words to Matt or that I had struck him but it got the point across. He stared at me coldly then turned and left. I could hear the apartment door slam as he exited. I was angry and frustrated, but as soon as I heard Matt leave I fell to the floor and began to cry.

I was sobbing on the floor when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. Summer entered and walked over to me,

"Oh honey, what happened?" she asked, wrapping her arms around me.

I didn't reply, instead just planted my face on her shoulder and cried even more. Summer walked me over to my bed and we lay down together,

"Shhh shhhh, it's be okay sweetie," she consoled as she held me.

"He was on my laptop and opened my mail; he saw my emails with Simon, oohh god why was I even emailing Simon?" I sobbingly explained.

"It's okay Kim, everything will be okay," Summer whispered.

"Oh God Sum, I should have told him Simon emailed me," I admitted.

"Maybe, but he shouldn't have been going through your email without your permission. Don't worry, you two will realize what's right and you'll apologize to each other and everything will be okay."

"But Sum, I yelled at him and told him to fucking leave, and. . .ohh god, I hit him," I cried.

"Don't worry Kim, Matt knew you didn't mean it."

"I was so angry Sum," I explained.

"I know. . .I know."

Summer stayed with me until I drifted off to sleep. I awoke when I heard my cellphone ringing. It was around midnight, it was Matt. I didn't know if to pick it up or not. I wasn't in the mood for more fighting, and I wasn't sure if I could bring myself to accept an apology or if I could bring myself to apologize for my behavior. I let it ring; it stopped before even going to voice mail.

The next two days were probably to most miserable of my life. Summer indulged me, letting me mope around the apartment in my depressed state. I didn't try to call Matt and he didn't try to call me.

Come Monday morning, Summer had had enough of my sulking. She made sure I was up early for my classes and saw me out the door. Being out and about was doing me good, I was feeling a little better. That was until I spotted Matt across the quad with his study group. He was sitting, chatting with his classmates and looked like nothing had happened. He was sat next to this girl, a strawberry blonde from his class, Makela I think her name was, he had briefly introduced us once. Of course there was nothing wrong with them sitting together, and I knew she was just a classmate, but the mere sight of him sitting next to her caused a rush of jealousy inside me. I quickly walked away and headed to my class. I couldn't help but think, if seeing Matt sitting next to a study friend had me feeling like this, what he might have felt like knowing I was exchanging emails with Simon.

That Wednesday night I was home alone, lounging around watching television. Adam and Summer had gone on a date. I was just about the switch off the television and head to bed when there was a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Matt standing in the hallway. I backed away from the door and he knocked again.

"Kim, can I just talk to you for five minutes," he pleaded.

I unlocked the door and let him in. The first thing I noticed was the bouquet of flowers he held in his hands. I smiled to myself, knowing that this might actually be a productive meeting.

"Can we go to your room?" Matt asked.

I looked at him and then walked off towards my room.

Once there, we stood face to face, much like the last time we stood in my room,

I was about to speak when Matt beat me to it,

"Kim, I just wanna say I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking when I opened your email. I know now what an incredible invasion of your privacy that was. And of course you can email whoever you want, I know you don't need my permission to email an ex, and I'm sorry for being such a jealous ass."

I took the flowers from Matt and set them on the table.

"I'm sorry too Matt. You're my boyfriend and I should have told you that Simon had emailed me. But you have to know, nothing happened, it was just friendly emails," I responded.

"I know Kim; I never once thought you did. So do you accept my apology for being such a jerk?"

I smiled at Matt,

"Only if you accept my apology for yelling at you like that, and for hitting you, I know that is something you would never do, and I'm sorry I got so carried away."

"Don't worry about it babe, I know I drove you to it."

We paused and stared at each other.

"So did it make you feel better?" Matt asked.

"What?" I queried.

"When you hit me, did it make you feel better?"

"What? Of course not, it was a terrible thing to do," I explained.

"No it wasn't, I definitely deserved it, hit me," Matt replied.

"No, I told you it was wrong."

"Come on, just hit me and see how you feel," Matt continued to say.

I wasn't sure what was going on, but I reached out and lightly slapped Matt on the chest.

"Come on Kim, you can do better than that," Matt replied as he quickly removed his t-shirt, "Hit me like you mean it."

Seeing Matt's bare chest must have activated something primal in me, because the next time I slapped him was similar to the night we fought, hard and firm, open handed across his chest.

"That's more like it," Matt whispered as he stepped up to me and kissed me hard.

I finally understood what was going on as we moved to the bed. I pulled my face from Matt's and hit him again, then threw him down on my bed.

"Take em off," I sternly instructed, pointing to Matt's jeans.

I watched as Matt unbuckled his pants and slid them down his legs. While he was removing his boxers, I was sliding my yellow terrycloth short shorts down my legs. I crawled onto Matt and rubbed my panty clad ass against his erection. Matt was reaching up to remove my jersey but I swatted his hands away and struck him on the chest once more; my little means of punishment for Matt I thought myself.

"I take it you like the hitting now?" Matt asked.

I didn't reply, instead lowered my hand and slid my white cotton panties to the side. I raised myself and lowered my body onto Matt's turgid shaft. I rode him hard, slamming down with force as we fucked. I groaned watching Matt wince as I dug my nails across his chest. Matt was letting me have total control, just lying there and letting me do whatever I wanted. It had been over a week since we had sex, and I could feel myself about to cum in record time. I tried to hide my moans but was doing a pretty poor job at it. I continued to impale myself on Matt's cock as I felt myself tighten around him. I cried out in delight as my whole body became warm and my juices oozed out of me. I briefly considered rolling off Matt right away and not letting him finish but I could never be so mean. I continued to wriggle myself on Matt's cock till I heard him groan and felt his cock begin to spasm inside of me.

I collapsed onto Matt's chest. He held my head with his hand,

"I'm so sorry Kimmy, I'll never break your trust again, I promise," Matt panted.

I kissed Matt's chest,

"I know baby, I'm sorry too," I whimpered.

We lay there for a few minutes till I felt Matt begin to pick me up. I was still wrapped around his body. We kissed as Matt walked us into the shower. We fucked again then actually took a shower. After getting dressed we ended up on the living room couch. I was sprawled out on top of Matt as our tongues danced around each other. Summer interrupted us about twenty minutes later.