Mature Ann & Me

Story Info
A mobile phone text message leads to sex.
2.7k words
4.27
51.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, I’d like to thank the three anonymous people who e-mailed me with their comments about my first story. All three were positive responses, which I have to say, gave me the encouragement to write this one. Thanks… All comments are welcomed, but I would like to e-mail my thanks in return, so please leave your e-mail address if that’s possible. Thanks again. ~ RapidPulse18 ~

This story is true. It happened about a year ago now, and I think about it quite often. I like older women, always have, it doesn’t matter how much older they are, nor does it matter what they look like. All women have a special quality in my eyes whether old or not, and Ann was no exception. Some guys like thin women, whereas others like ‘em big. Personally, I couldn’t care less. As I’ve said before, all women are special, not a single one is “ugly”; that word doesn’t belong in my vocabulary. If you don’t believe me ladies get in touch…

On my way home I gazed from the window of the bus as I left my shitty day behind. Most days in my line of work are pretty much the same as the next, although this day was a disaster. You know the story; nothing goes right no matter how hard you try. Anyway, the sun was beating down and I began to unwind as the bus drifted closer to home.

The bus came to a stop, and more passengers boarded obviously glad to escape the scorching heat. And it was then I noticed her. Coming towards me was a West Indian (I don’t like the word black) woman, her flowing summer skirt waved from side-to-side as she moved along the bus to her waiting seat. I remember thinking, “lucky seat.” She was a very large middle-aged woman, with bright red lips and breasts the size of melons. Okay maybe not melons, but you get the picture.

To my delight she placed her heavy frame on the seat opposite mine, then turning slightly she caught me looking and smiled. I had butterflies in the pit of my stomach; my eyes were glued to her slightly open blouse. I could clearly see her white lace bra with ample dark flesh bulging from the top. I wanted so much to take those lovely breasts in my mouth and gently suck. How big would her nipples be I wondered, would she enjoy my hungry mouth invading her breasts? I drifted into a dream like state picturing myself having sex with this unknown woman travelling on my bus.

My mobile phone bleeped bringing me to my senses.

Message: Hi gorgeous I still wanna suck your cock.

Reply: Yeah right, who are you?

Message: What do you mean yeah right? Don’t sound too excited.

I had no idea who this was. Usually every text message my phone receives appears with a name, but this one only displayed a number. Okay, so I’m a shy person and wouldn’t dream of calling the number, and anyway, if it was a friend on a wind up I’d look a right dick. So I didn’t bother, I just carried on sending messages hoping the person would give in. They didn’t!

Message: God my nipples ache, I want you to suck ‘em for me.

Reply: Given the chance I probably would.

I finally arrived at my destination and walked the short distance to my house. My phone had been silent for almost twenty minutes now, so I turned the thing off and hoped my mates at work were having a good laugh at my expense. Later that evening I went to bed, and slowly drifted off to sleep unbuttoning the blouse of a West Indian woman I never even knew.

The following day I sat alone having lunch as I usually do when my mobile sounded its familiar bleep.

Message: Wife still hate sex? Ring me…

I didn’t even reply to that one. Very few people knew about my non-existent sex life, so I figured this wasn’t a wind up after all. However, I still didn’t have the nerve to call the number. Although it was true my wife did hate sex – and still does – I never thought that was grounds for divorce, to be honest, I’m not that sort of person anyway. However, we all have needs, so I couldn’t see any harm in sharing a little no-strings sex with a lonely older woman if I ever found one.

Message: Sorry couldn’t resist, its Ann. Fancy a coffee after work?

Reply: You bitch, yeah love to.

I’d known Ann for ages she’d been a family friend for years. She’s a very large woman with the biggest tits I’d ever seen – and I had seen hers – she was 53 years old at the time, whereas I was thirty-five. She’s not good looking by any stretch of the imagination, but like I’ve said, all women are special. The rest of my day at work went pretty well, albeit slow. Nevertheless, I left work that evening and headed for our arranged meeting place.

We arrived at Ann’s house a short time later, and I was reassured not to worry everyone was away (Ann is also married). I sat in Ann’s living room while she went to make coffee, and unintentionally, I glanced through the kitchen door as Ann leaned forward to fill the kettle. I could clearly see her dress clinging to her body revealing the outline of her smallish panties, which by this time had begun to slide between the cheeks of her arse.

I remember thinking, “If you need a hand to pull them panties from your crack Ann, I’ll be only to pleased to do it with my teeth.” My cock was getting hard at the thought of it, if only I had the nerve to walk up behind her and rub that lovely arse, but of course I didn’t.

We had coffee and caught up on what we’d been doing since the last time we met, but somehow Ann was different these days. The way she spoke was different, before she seemed quite bossy, but now all that was replaced by a more relaxed attitude. Having said that, she still hadn’t lost her ability to swear at every available opportunity, nor had she lost her outspoken ways.

“I bet my text message gave you a hard on, I know what you youngsters are like.” She said collecting our empty coffee cups, and making her way to the kitchen sink.

Well it was now or never… I followed her into the kitchen and stood behind her as she washed our used coffee cups. “I don’t know about a text message giving me a hard on, but I know from experience you do.” I said nervously running my hand over her arse. “Oh is that right, and what experience would that be?” She answered not showing any signs of wanting me to remove my hand. “I used to get a kick out of your bossy ways, don’t ask why ‘cause I don’t know, I just did.” I said sliding my finger the length of her arse crack. Ann bent further forward, and at the same time pushed back on my hand.

“I think you’d better stop that before it leads to something we both might regret,” she said moving away from the sink and wiping her hands on a tea towel. I was gutted to say the least, but for some strange reason I foolishly agreed with her.

When we returned to the living room, Ann produced a bottle of Vodka, which I must admit was a welcoming sight under the circumstances. Within an hour we’d consumed half the bottle between us, and I needed the bathroom desperately. When I’d finished, I washed my hands and neatly hung the towel on its rack, then closing the door behind me I made my way back downstairs. I’d only made it down two steps when I heard: “I’m in here.”

I won’t forget the sight that greeted me when I opened the door to Ann’s bedroom. She lay on her double bed with pillows propping up her back; her dress was raised to waist height, and the top unbuttoned and pulled to the side revealing her massive breasts encased in a black lace bra.

“I’ve been thinking,” she said with a smile. “I wouldn’t regret it, would you?” I couldn’t believe it, she was actually tweaking a nipple with one hand, while the other skilfully rubbed her panty covered pussy. My instant reaction was to put my hand between my legs and shield my growing erection.

“Mmm I’m so fucking wet. Why don’t you strip off and sit in that armchair.” She said between gasps. I did as she asked, although I couldn’t resist rubbing my hard cock as I watched Ann play with herself. Without warning she climbed off the bed, walked in front of me, and then leaning forward she kissed me for the first time. Her hand gripped my cock and she let out a sigh, then she started massaging my shaft in a slow seductive movement. “Now, as I said in the text message, I still want to suck your cock.” She whispered into my ear.

Ann kissed her way slowly down, stopping to tease my nipples with her tongue on the way. I moved myself forward on the chair, and she knelt between my legs, which, due to her size wasn’t easy. My eyes closed as the tip of my throbbing cock disappeared into Ann’s waiting mouth. She licked along the shaft, and then sucked on my balls. The sensation was amazing, yet somehow I managed to control myself from shooting my hot cum into Ann’s mouth. She would take me deep into the back of her throat, then slide it back out and gently drag her teeth over its head. “Oh God that feels… nice,” I groaned. Ann smiled and cupped my balls in her hand and gently squeezed. Her sucking became harder, and I knew my time was running out.

“I’m cum… cum… coming… A… A… Ann.” My body jerked forward, and at that moment she squeezed my balls hard shooting pain mixed with pleasure through my body. Ann looked up with my cum leaking from the side of her mouth, and continued squeezing my balls and sucking until she’d drained every last drop. My cock slipped from her mouth and she swallowed.

I collapsed back into her armchair while Ann removed her dress. She stood before me in just her bra and panties. But something wasn’t right. She had a look of sadness on her face that I couldn’t understand. Was she already regretting what had just happened?

She placed her hands on her hips and said: “Well? Do you still wanna fuck this fat old bitch now she’s removed her dress?” “Don’t say that Ann. Of course I do, there’s nothing wrong with you.” “There is look, I’m fat, ugly, and if that’s not enough I’m old enough to be your mother.” “Don’t do this to yourself Ann, I can’t just walk away now and be the only one satisfied, that just isn’t fair, and it’s not me,” “Why does your wife deprive you of sex? I mean, what you just said is so thoughtful, there’s not many guys around like you.” “I’m nothing special, I just don’t like sex being one-sided that’s all.”

I placed a hand on each of Ann’s shoulders and pulled her close. I wasn’t giving up that easy, fuck that, I wanted to be dirty to this woman and I intended to do so. I knew from conversations in the past that she liked kinky sex, and if I’m honest so did I, I just never got the chance to indulge in any. I kissed her full on the lips and eventually she gave in and opened her mouth so our tongues could meet.

I unclipped her bra and throw it to the floor, then slid my hand into the waistband of her panties and pulled ‘em down. I guided Ann to the bed and we lay side-by-side, then I began to kiss every inch of her body. I sucked her large hard nipples into my mouth and heard her moan as my teeth gripped and pulled at each one. I slid down further and began kissing and sucking on the inside of Ann’s thigh. Once again my cock began to rise. The sweet smell of her pussy drifted up my nostrils as my tongue got closer to the crease between her legs. I licked along the crease tasting her sweat and felt the soft touch of her pubic hair brushing against my cheek.

I loved the taste of her sweat. In fact, I found it quite a turn on. Ann let out a loud moan as my tongue found her hard clit. I rolled my tongue around it and sucked. I stopped stroking my now pulsing cock, and pushed two fingers into Ann’s wet pussy. I finger fucked her and listened with satisfaction at her moans and rapid breathing. The squelching noise became louder-and-louder with my thrusting fingers, but I continued fucking her faster and faster. Removing my soaking fingers from Ann’s dripping pussy, I parted her legs further and lifted ‘em higher. I could see the puckered hole of her tight arse, and although I wasn’t sure if Ann would approve of this, I did it anyway. My finger moved in a circular motion over her anal opening, it slipped around easy thanks to the juice that had dripped down from her pussy. “Push it in… finger fuck my arse.” She pleaded.

I applied pressure to the opening with the tip of my finger, and with a little more pressure I was inside up to the first knuckle, then the second, until my hole finger was inside. Ann wriggled slightly and moaned as I thrust in and out. Her hand gripped my hair and pulled me closer, yet I still kept sucking and rolling my tongue around her clit. “Yes… yes… yes…” Ann shouted, and as she did, my face became covered in her love juice. I lapped and lapped tasting her fresh juice and swallowing what I could, while at the same time fucking her arse harder.

With Ann’s legs still spread wide I got to my feet and guided my cock between her legs. Finding her well-lubricated opening, I pushed inside. “Oh God you do want me, you do want to fuck me. I’ve always wanted you inside me, but didn’t think… Oh God fuck me…fuck me harder.” I pumped at her pussy with all the energy I had; yet Ann wanted more. Leaning forward my fingers gripped her nipples and I twisted and pulled causing Ann to cry out. “Hurt me, pull ‘em harder.” I did a little, but not much. I didn’t want to cause her pain only pleasure.

“Please don’t cum yet. I want you to cum deep in my arse. Would you do that for me?” I said nothing, I just pulled my cock out and moved back slightly, while Ann turned and got in the doggy position. Moving forward I pushed my cock against her opening, but nothing happened. I tried again and this time the head of my cock pushed its way inside. Ann jolted forward and I pulled out. My cock was soaking wet with Ann’s pussy juice, so that wasn’t the problem. The problem was she was just too tight. I pushed again and this time she must have relaxed because I slipped inside and Ann gasped.

I slowly began to fuck Ann’s tight arse, and the feeling of it gripping my cock was amazing. “Slap me… slap my arse as you fuck,” she yelled. I did as she commanded realising her bossy nature had returned. “Come on baby fuck me harder, slap me. I’m your dirty bitch now.” I was already pumping as hard as I could. I slapped her arse cheeks with every thrust, and yet again she cried for more. I pulled out and thrust back in as deep as I could, and then my body shuddered sending a flood of warm cum shooting deep inside Ann’s arse.

We lay on the bed exhausted for what seemed like ages, but I had to go we both knew that. However, that wasn’t the only time I had sex with Ann. We did meet up regular for a few months after, but with knowing each other’s family’s so well, we decided it was just too risky to carry on. So here I am, writing sex stories for this website with only memories for research. Thanks for reading. RapidPulse18.