Mature BBW Amazon in Tucson

Story Info
Mature sexy BBW meets man of her dreams.
3.1k words
4.36
51.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
299 Followers

My name is John Hartman and I am a 45 year old man and was recently widowed after a happy twenty year marriage. My wife died after a severe automobile accident last year. It had been fourteen months since her untimely death and I was lonesome. My ex-wife was an amazing creature of oozing sex. She could fuck and suck me to orgasm many times in the course of an evening. She was also a BBW. Most people would call her fat. Amanda was tall as well, wide shoulders, large breasts, big bubble butt and shapely legs. Her hands and feet were small and delicate.

I missed her. I was lonely and yes I was horny as well. I got on my computer and decided to find a club for adult singles club in town. Tucson is about half a million souls so I figured there would be some. The club I found was "Girls Secret" it sounded appealing from the advertisement. The club was billed as a discrete meeting place contacting other single adults. The club features included mingling, dinner, cuddling and dancing. I thought this sounded just perfect for me.

I decided to shower and get cleaned up. I shaved my body smooth from my neck to my toes. I have done that for years. Amanda loved me hairless for oral sex. I always make sure my 8 inch penis and thick ball sack are shaved. Since Amanda has passed away I have neglected my body shaving. Sometimes I have been shaving only once a week or so. I wanted to be smooth for my trip to the club. I even shaved my bushy rectum. Amanda always wanted my anus clean shaven for my G-string cock pouches I wore for her enjoyment. I got out of the shower and looked at my nude body as I dried off. Not bad for an old guy. My cock was stirring and I had a semi erection. I had grown to about 6 inches and my cock was filling with blood. I was between flaccid and erect. I was anticipating meeting a woman tonight. I went back to drying off my body. My heavy muscled legs would like nice in shorts. I am a six feet tall and am 220 pounds. I work out on a regular basis and take care of myself. I went into my bedroom and began dressing.

I found a red thong G-string to hold my cock and balls. Tan khaki shorts would go nicely with my brown polo shirt. On my feet I wore gladiator sandals that laced around my ankles. I dried my hair and put on some after-shave. A light coating of body oil made my tan smooth arms and legs look even more smooth. I combed my short hair and put a light gel in it.

As I stepped outside I noticed it was warm about 80 degrees. Not bad for May at 8 pm. In a few weeks it would still be high 90's at 8 pm. I decided to walk the three blocks to "Girls Secret" I had been right by this place and never realized it was a private club. I noticed a very tall older blonde in a red dress walking toward the entrance. She was very shapely and looked over her shoulder sizing me up. Later in the evening I would see this mature creature again. As I was moved toward the front of the club I noticed a huge doorman who looked like he was an NFL lineman. He stopped me and told me all the details of becoming a member. Men 100 dollars, women free and transsexuals 50 dollars.

I met the pretty blonde manager inside. She had me read the contract before signing. It was three pages long and contained a lot of disclaimers. The club was not responsible for actions between members outside of the building. The normal restrictions on guns, weapons, drugs, violence, nudity and rape were all outlined. Members could be barred from the facility if any of those provisions were violated. After a few questions about the number of men and women who were currently members I was satisfied and paid the membership fee with my credit card. The manager the pretty blonde named Ms. Evans informed me there were currently about 1,000 women who were members as opposed to 600 hundred men. She said there were a handful of transsexual members about 20 if I was interested in that. I thanked her and entered the front reception area for my tour.

The front of the entrance was decorated with Greco-Roman columns and arches. There were numerous nude statues of men and women. Several of the male statues had large penises and low hanging scrotums. One statue was an exotic female with a small penis. I was informed that those statues were all reproductions of actual artwork from ancient Greece and Rome. The statues had cloth decoration around the torsos, but the genitals were totally in view. Some of the figures had garlands on their heads. Most were wearing sandals while some were barefooted. The statues looked very lifelike in appearance.

The young woman that Ms. Evans had assigned to guide me walked me throughout the various parts of the club. We toured the bar, dance floor, dining room, and the game room. She showed me the location of the kitchen, restrooms, ATM machine and the manager's office. After the tour we parted after I thanked her.

I spent about two hours in the bar trying to find a woman that might be in my range. There were only a handful of women that I was interested in. Most of the females were too young for me. I was looking for a lady of about 40 give or take five years. Also since I prefer BBWs I figured that would be easier than finding a thin girl and have her eat her way into a size 20-22 dress. I met several women but they were all too young or too skinny. It was then that I saw the older blonde in the red dress.

"Hello again. Remember me I saw you coming in a couple of hours ago. " She said.

"Yes I certainly do. I am glad to meet you. I am John Hartman."

"Well John Hartman beautiful man I am Rhonda Lee."

Rhonda was about six feet tall and very muscular with a healthy portion of fluff. I would guess about the same weight as myself. She was 48 years old divorced and available. Rhonda was in the real estate business and had flexible hours. She lived in Glendale but had a home in Tucson near here. Rhonda had very high cheek bones that made her look like a cat. She filled out her dress very nicely. I would guess 44-38-44 and had wide shoulders. Rhonda was a large woman and big everywhere. I think her breasts were at least a D cup. Rhonda's face was lightly wrinkled, but she looked a few years younger.

"I love your legs John. I see you shave them. I love smooth men." She grinned.

"Rhonda I like you as well. I love that dress. You look nice." I replied.

"John you are wearing Roman gladiator sandals that is hot. I love them."

"Yes I wear sandals in the summer I like the feel and look." I said.

Rhonda lifted up her leg from the chair and pointed her sandal clad toes in my direction.

"Do you like my sandals John?" She asked.

I noticed that her foot was as large as mine and pretty. Her red toes were in thin strapped high heel thongs. She spread her toes in her thong sandals as she asked.

"Yes my Ex-wife was a sandal girl. I like the look on you. It goes well with your dress." I said.

"I am 5-11 and these are only 3 inch heels so I look 6-2. I wear a ladies size 11 and some styles only go to a 10." She responded. Wow I thought Amanda had a size 6.5 shoe. This Amazon had big pretty feet to match the rest of her.

"Rhonda would you like to dance?" I asked.

"Yes John I would love that."

We danced for over an hour. We tangoed and did some fast dances. The slow dances she did will me were amazing. During our last slow dances I got an erection. I know she felt it. We French kissed on the dance floor for a long time.

"John you are a nice guy. I like you a lot. There is something I want to ask you. Do you think I am pretty?"

"Yes I do Rhonda. Why would you ask?"

"Most men think I am fat. What do you think I weigh?" She replied.

"I don't care what you weigh you are fantastic. My ex-wife was about your size and I thought she was pretty." I said.

"What happened to her John?"

"She was killed in a car wreck a little more than a year ago. This is my first night out since" I said.

"What was her name?" Rhonda asked through tears.

I broke down and sobbed. "Amanda. We were married for over 20 years. We have two adult sons. I was so lonely. Rhonda you have helped me just being with me tonight."

I made a decision that I would back off and try to fuck Rhonda later. I liked her so much I didn't want to ruin this. Later I found out that Rhonda had the same thoughts of me.

We exchanged numbers and dated over the next two months. What I liked about Rhonda was her overall personality. She is intelligent, well read, and has a job that has made her fairly wealthy. Her real estate earnings had allowed her in invest in the stock market. I am a financial adviser for Morgan Stanley so we have the market in common. We went to movies, dinner, we spent evenings together. We spent a lot of time at "Girls Secret". I think I was falling in love with Rhonda. From every indication she was falling for me as well. The farthest we had gone was very heavy kissing and fondling of each other's bodies through our clothes .I had felt her breasts and legs. She had massaged my chest had rubbed my legs. In mid July we had a talk in her house in South Tucson.

"John do you love me?"

"Yes I do Rhonda. I plan on doing something about that." I replied.

"Tell me. What are you going to do?" Rhonda asked.

I got down on one knee and removed the very large diamond engagement ring from the small box in my hand. "Rhonda Lee will you marry me?"

"Yes you lovely man I will."

I placed the ring on her finger and I stood and we melted into each other's arms. We kissed for a long while. When I came up for air I noticed she had tears of happiness in her eyes.

"John will you have me now?"

"Yes I have waited for this moment for two months." I said.

"John I wanted to rip your clothes off that first night."

"Yes I wanted you. I was so horny that night." I replied.

"I could feel your big cock when we were dancing. I wanted it then. I was afraid if I was too easy you would not see me again." Rhonda said.

"Yes I had the same feeling about you Rhonda." I replied.

We embraced in a deep hug and we kissed as never before. We started tearing our clothing off each other until we were totally naked except for Rhonda's thong sandals. I noticed that Rhonda's body was shaven totally smooth not one hair on that bare pussy. Rhonda's belly button was pierced with a small ring. Her clitoris was also pierced with a large ring and had to be an inch long and hung from the thick lips of her labia. Our hands moved over our bodies. I played with Rhonda's clit as her hand gripped my cock and milked me.

As her clit got even more swollen I told her. "I love your piercings and your big clit."

"I just had my clit done last year. I had my belly button done about ten years ago." Said Rhonda.

My full erection was in her hand and she smiled at me. "This is a big penis. I have never seen one this large. Have you measured it?"

"Amanda measured me several times."

"May I measure you?" She asked.

"I am your obedient servant Madame." I replied.

Rhonda left the room and returned with a tape measure and a grin.

She squatted on the balls of her sandal shod feet and placed the end of the tape at my pubic bone and held the tape against my thick erection. "8 and a quarter inches. Very impressive my ex was barely 6 inches long." She continued and measured my penis in girth in several locations. "6 inches half way down the shaft and five inches at the base. And 2 and one quarter inch wide. This is an impressive cock. I can't wait to try it out."

I felt Rhonda's breath on my cock as she knelt in front of me. I held her shoulders and kept her a short distance from her objective. "Hold on young lady. I am a gentleman and you know what gentlemen say?"

Rhonda smiled up me. "Ladies go first."

She stood and we went hand in hand to her bedroom. She laid out before me on her back and spread her legs and lifted her bent legs about a foot off the bed. I dived into bed beside her and put my mouth on her huge breast and sucked on her nipple. As I did this my hand found her pussy and I rubbed her clit. She breathed heavy and heaved on the bed. I moved my attention from her clit to her cunt. I pushed two fingers into her passage and found her G-spot. I moved my mouth to hers and we kissed deeply as my assault on her pussy continued. Rhonda grabbed my face and looked at me with lust.

"Eat my cunt."

I moved between her legs and placed her sandal encased feet over my shoulders. I licked and tongued her clit as I fingered her pussy. Her pussy was wet and gripped my fingers. Soon I had all four fingers in with ease. Rhonda breathed hard and began gasping. I moved my thumb into her cunt as well and fist fucked her as my tongue danced on her pierced clit. Her thighs closed on my head and gripped me like a vise. This woman was strong! She began bucking into my mouth and hand. Her toes spread out as she started shaking.

"Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!

Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!.'

Rhonda ground her open cunt into my face as she came. She recovered as I got up from between her legs. She patted the bed with her hand. "That was amazing. You can sure eat pussy! I haven't cum like that ever. Let us change places your turn."

I laid down on my back and Rhonda crawled between my legs. "I have waited two months to suck this monster."

It took only a few moments for Rhonda to suck about half of my cock into her mouth. Her experienced mouth told her that she would have great difficulty swallowing a cock this large. Rhonda concentrated on the head and top half of my penis. She scratched her finger nails around the slick shaft as she swallowed and sucked the head of cock.

"Damn. Your cock is so thick John. Have you ever been deep throated?"

"Never. Amanda could throat me down to about six inches, but that did not stop me from enjoying great head from her."

"I will give it an effort and see I far I can swallow you." She responded.

Rhonda had me about five inches in her throat and I could feel her throat muscles opening and swallowing me another inch. Her head bobed from the top of my cock down again and again stopping at about a depth of six inches. "Boy my throat has never been stretched this wide. How is it John? Is my cock sucking to your liking?"

"I love it you are fantastic." I answered.

Rhonda was determined to deep throat and master this cock. She could swallow her ex husbands dick balls deep with no effort. His cock was thin and pointed not thick and swollen. Rhonda relaxed her throat muscles with less pressure and allowed more of my cock to invade her throat. I was hitting bottom and still had an inch left for Rhonda. Rhonda lowered her head and swallowed me to a depth of about seven inches. I was watching her and our eyes locked in pure lust. After about five minutes Rhonda had accomplished deep throating me to my ball sack. She un-swallowed me slowly and swallowed me to the base again and again. Rhonda came up for air.

"I did it John. Now you have been deep throated. I want you to fuck me now" She smiled.

Rhonda took her sandals off and crawled on top of me and lowered herself on my cock. She road me until I was buried in her. Rhonda may have had difficulty swallowing my cock, but she handled me with ease in her cunt. She moved off me to kneel in front of me looking away.

"Fuck me doggy style. " She commanded.

I moved on my knees and buried my cock in her over and over as I held her hips. I could feel her cunt muscles milking my length. I put a finger in her ass and that excited her even more.

"Fuck me hard John. I want you in my mouth when you cum."

I hammered her like a machine gun about a thousand strokes in a few minutes. My heavy balls were slapping her ass as my orgasm approached. I jumped off her and quickly moved in front of her mouth. She swallowed my cock about half way down as a shot two thick ropes of semen into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh" I grunted in orgasm.

Rhonda deep throated me as I emptied another 4 or 5 shots of thick semen into her throat.

We rested afterward and cuddled into each other's arms. I knew then that I had found the perfect woman. We slept in each other's arms and fucked and sucked our hearts content the next day. We spent the next three months living with each other awaiting our wedding. We were married in San Diego in December and are enjoying our life together. Amanda was the love of my life. Rhonda is the love of my new life. I worship the ground her size 11's walk on.

mrstanley
mrstanley
299 Followers