Mature BBW Foot Goddess

Story Info
Well-endowed Mature Couple have kinky sex.
4.6k words
4.55
20.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers

My name is Jill and I am a 55 year old widow living alone in Las Vegas Nevada. I stand 5' 11" and keep my weight at around 180 pounds. I wear a size 18 dress and my feet are a size 10. My calves and biceps are very muscular. I show off my calves and feet in high heel thongs and short dresses. I am in better cardiac shape now than when I was much younger. Each day I perform a vigorous swim of between a mile and a mile and a half. I am very flexible and do advanced yoga and weight training.

My breasts are very impressive at 46DD with nipples the size of small marsh mellows. My clitoris is over an inch long when flaccid and nearly two inches when erect. My curvy body is tanned a deep golden brown with no tan lines. I spend most of my time outside nude in my walled pool and yard. My arms, legs and pussy have been treated with laser procedures to remove my body hair. My clit and nipples are pierced and I wear gold rings to adorn my them.

I lost my husband four years ago and have been very sexually empty. I miss his hard thick cock violently fucking my pussy and ass. Sucking his big penis was a huge turn on for me as well. I have a very oral oriented sex drive and love to perform fellatio and receive cunnilingus. Anal sex is another experience that I missed. I loved my husband very deeply. We were soulmates, friends and lovers. I took his death very hard and did not even date for several years. I was lonely and sexually frustrated until earlier this year.

I met Darrell on an internet dating site earlier in the year. We messaged each other and started with small talk about our lives in general. After about a month we shared pictures and more private interests. It became evident that we had much in common and we set up a weekend date here in Vegas. We fucked and sucked all weekend. I lost count of how many orgasms I had. My pussy, mouth, ass all got an extreme workout by Darrell's thick nearly nine inch cock. I swallowed so much semen that I can still taste his salty thick spunk.

We hooked up several more times over the spring and early summer. Our days were occupied by dates that included movies, the zoo, baseball games, dinner and walking in the park. I was totally in love with Darrell. It was evident that Darrell had fallen for me as well. One night on our fourth meeting we sucked and fucked each other for several hours. Darrell moved me into a high missionary position and slowly sank his cock to the hilt in my anus. He violently sodomized my ass as he gazed into my eyes. My eyes met his as he grunted. "Jill I love you!"

Darrell resumed fucking me in the ass. As he got ready to cum he pulled out and brought his thick cock to my face. I swallowed him balls deep as he shot thick loads of semen into my throat.

With semen dripping from my lips I said "Darrell. I am not sure if I love you, but I definitely love your big cock and sexy hard tongue."

"I couldn't help myself. I have become so close to you in such a short time. Just looking at you and feeling you like this sent me over the edge." He said.

Darrell is coming down again this weekend to celebrate the 4th of July with me. I am excited that we have four days together. Yesterday I got my hair trimmed and had my gray spots on my temples and forehead dyed to my natural blonde color. I got a jell pedicure and manicure in hot pink. My dresses and sandals needed an upgrade for this summer so I went shopping. At the mall I found three new outfits. A pink dress, a blue dress and a white pant suit. I got matching three inch high heel thong sandals for the dresses and a black pair of kitten heel thongs to go with the pant suit. I have worn contacts for many years. My sexy persona decided it would be fun to get some sexy glasses to surprise Darrell with. I picked a feminized style of aviators with transition lenses so they could double as shades.

This morning I rose early and swam two miles, did an hour of yoga and lifted light weights. I showered afterward and gave myself a two quart enema just in case Darrell wants to fuck me in the ass later in the day. For relaxation I drank coffee as I reviewed the news on the internet.

My new outfits gave me a tough decision. I decided to wear the pant suit. I put on a micro black G-string that barely covered my smooth slit and thick clit. The white pantsuit had capri style bottoms that rode low on my hips. The top was low cut and revealed my substantial cleavage of my minimal bra. It was sleeveless with a bare midriff. The suit was completed by a short sleeve open jacket that covered my shoulders and biceps. My new black high heel thongs are as thin as shoelaces. The straps connect my feet in two places the thong between my toes and a thick heel strap on the back of my foot. The heel is two inches and looks sporty with my pant suit. My feet look amazing with my thick hot pink toes and my numerous toe rings. Darrell's foot fetish will be entertained by these sandals.

My ankles are slim and accentuate my beautiful wide size ten feet. The muscles in my calves contract as I walk in my heels. My toes spread wide as I model my thongs. My pant suit is tight enough that my ass looks amazing in the mirror in my room. The matching gold anklets dangle just above the ankle straps of my new sandals. I will enjoy catching Darrell ogling my toes, calves and ass.

I arrive at the airport about an hour before Darrell's flight is due in. The parking lot is crowded as my red 2016 McLaren 540C,( 3.8 Liter V-8 with 533 Horse Power) roars into the entrance. Several people stop and stare at my 200K sports car as I drive down the lot. In a few minutes I pull into an empty space. I walk to the terminal past several men who obviously admire my big tits and ass in my minimal pantsuit. I buy a soda and relax as I wait for Darrell. The flight arrival boards flash above my head. His flight is on schedule with no delays. After a few minutes I stand and walk to the arrival area. It was now about five minutes after the arrival time. I look for my man in the groups of people walking through the terminal.

"Hello Jill. You look ravishing." I heard behind me.

"You can ravish me after we get your bags." I said with a laugh.

"I love your outfit Jill, you look very nice. Those glasses are very sexy. You look amazing."

"It better look good for the price I paid. You look very nice as well. Of course I will rip those clothes off you to get at that big cock as soon as we get to my house. He embraced me and put his massive arms around my hips and mashed my big tits into his chest. We French kissed for about a minute before we came up for air.

"We better get my luggage before someone steals it." He said.

We held hands as we walked to the Baggage area. Darrell's eyes moved over my entire body as we walked. He smiled as his gaze took in all his favorite areas of my body. My tits, ass, arms, legs and feet were the objects of his desire. "Jill that pant suit is killing me."

"Is that all that is killing you Darrell?"

"Guilty as charged. That smoking hot body underneath that suit is killing me as well."

We arrived and found his luggage as we embraced again in a deep kiss. Our tongues probed our mouths my breath became rapid. My nipples and clit were erect as our arms held each other. Darrell picked me off the floor as he broke off the kiss. He returned me to the floor with a smile. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen Jill."

"Sure Darrell. I think you tell all the women that suck you cock that they are beautiful."

"I admit that is partially true Jill. You are the most beautiful woman that I have fallen for. That includes all your sexual skills."

We arrived at my car and I unlocked the trunk for Darrell. After his bag was loaded I handed Darrell the keys.

"You are letting me drive?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Yes you drive. I will not get a ticket if you are driving." We drive down the Interstate as my hands caress his arms, chest and neck. With one hand I rub his crotch and find his thick engorged penis.

"That feels amazing Jill. No cock sucking while I drive. That was crazy the last time I was here. When I came in your throat I thought I was going to lose control of your car."

"Don't worry Darrell I want this cock for my lunch. I am not interested in a quick snack."

As we neared my house he asked me what I was going to do to him as I rubbed his thick erection.

"First I will strip you naked and drag you into my bed. We will eat each other head to toe. No clothing should interfere with our lunch."

"I know what you are eating Jill. What I am I having?"

"You are having my smooth swollen pussy with hard clitoris. For desert you are having my gaping ass hole." I said with a smirk.

"That sounds delicious Jill. Do I get an appetizer to start off with?"

With a smile I placed my feet on the dash and spread and wiggled my toes in my thong sandals. "You will have tens succulent toes served in these sandals."

We arrived in my driveway and entered the house. After we got settled we kissed and both took a restroom break. I rinsed off my pussy with a warm washcloth and stripped nude except for my G-string and thong sandals. I walked into the living room and lay down on my couch.

"My goodness Jill I am not sure about that lunch. Those snacks look very tasty."

He sat down at foot of the couch the and quickly stripped of all his clothing. He knelt at the end of the couch and slowly moved toward my size ten feet. I made the first move and pushed one of my sandal clad feet into his face. He sucked all four of my smaller toes into his mouth. I looked at him and spread my toes as he swallowed them. Darrell made love to all ten of my toes for several minutes. I looked down and could see his erection leaking semen on the floor. He was very excited by my feet as he sucked and swallowed my thick long toes. Darrell stopped and watched my face and looked with lust at my sandaled feet.

"Jill your eyes were glazed over as I was sucking your toes. That was hot. Are you as turned on as I am?"

I raised my crotch toward his view and showed him the huge wet spot that was ozzing from my moist vagina.

Darrell moved between my legs and slid my G-string to the side. He licked his lips and attacked my erect clit with his tongue. My clit moved between his sucking lips. The effect of the ring that ran through my clit was electric. My breathing became very rapid as he sucked and licked my swollen clitoris. Darrell slid three fingers in and fucked my G-spot as he ate my clit. He licked the head of my clit and then sucked on it till I started to shake and spasm uncontrollably. I watched him as he attacked my clit and cunt with fingers and mouth.

"Eat my pussy you bastard. Harder don't tease me. Put all your fingers in!" I panted as I pushed my mound hard into his mouth. My shaking and spasms turned into full orgasm. I grabbed his head by the ears and mashed my clit into his lips. He swallowed and sucked. My breathing came in hard pants. My toes curled and spread as my arms, legs and back shook with shock convulsing up to my pussy and clit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! AHHHHHHH! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Suck my clit hard! I am Cuuuummmmmiiinnnnggggg!" I nearly passed out as Darrell kept his lips and tongue locked onto my clit.

Without uttering a word Darrell stood over my prostate body and moved his hard dripping erection toward my face. He grabbed me by the hair and held my head before his thick weapon.

"Open that throat Jill time for your lunch!"

I did as ordered and opened my mouth and throat. He pulled my hair to align my throat by his strong grip. His penis was dripping big blogs of semen that dribbled down into my open throat. My lips swallowed his thickly veined penis as he drove his length into my throat. His balls rested on my chin on each down stroke. His pace quickened. This was not love or a blow job this was a full on throat fuck. I swallowed and opened my throat on each of his down strokes. His balls slapped my chin as he fucked my throat. I decided to massage Darrell's prostate and slipped two fingers into his anus until I found his gland.

He stopped for a moment and withdrew his cock from my esophagus. "I want you to put in three fingers. Your throat feels amazing while your fingers are in me."

I raised up and swallowed one of his balls as I massaged his length. I withdrew my fingers from his ass and concentrated on sucking on his testicles. Darrell's anus gaped open as I moved my mouth toward his ass hole. My tongue found his anus and I lubricated his ass with my saliva.

"Jill that is so hot. Eat my ass you sexy bitch."

My hand still massaged his erection as I milked his thick length. I held him by the balls as I once again engulfed his cock with my throat. I penetrated his ass with my fingers and once again hit his prostate. His cock twitched in my throat as I swallowed him down. His semen was leaking from the head of his cock as I milked him. I patted his butt and removed him from my throat. He raised up and looked down at me.

"Get on your back Darrell so I can get you off. I want to be in control for a while." I said.

Darrell sat on the couch with his legs spread and I got on my knees in front of him between his legs. I immediately deep throated his cock as I lightly scratched and tickled his ball sack with my long fingernails.

"Suck me down Jill. I love you!" He grunted as I fellated his swollen penis.

I reached up and grabbed his legs and placed them on my shoulders. His ass, balls and cock were now open to my assault. Darrell's entire body is hairless so his smooth anus and scrotum looked very erotic. I put his throbbing cock into my wet mouth and throat as he moved his legs. My fingers slid into his slick ass hole and massaged his prostate as I deep throated him balls deep. His penis pulsed and twitched in my throat as his testicles bumped my lower lips. I knew he was close.

"That is it right there. Don't stop. Suck my big dick you slut. I am going to flood your throat you hungry bitch!"

I was excited by the dirty talk. I am a slut when it comes to sex and was very turned on. My clit and nipples were fully erect as I fellated him as he approached orgasm.

His anus gripped my fingers and contracted as his erection twitched in my throat. His balls were moving as semen pulsed and shot through his penis. I deep throated him balls deep five or six times as he ejaculated. I felt his hard penis pulse thick hot semen into my throat.

"Jiiiiiiillllllllll. Swallllloooooowwww Meeeeeeee! I ammmm cuuuummmmming!" He grunted as he held my head as he emptied his seed into my throat.

I swallowed and gulped and swallowed. Darrell came with force and shot seven or eight big bolts of thick hot semen into my mouth and throat. I keep him in my throat as I swallowed his first few shots. After a few seconds I withdrew him from my throat to my mouth so I could taste his semen. I held his balls as I slid my mouth off his penis and admired his organ. His cock leaked thick semen from the head as I milked him with my hand into my open throat. I swallowed his load as I looked at his admiring face.

"That was crazy Jill. I loved watching your face as you sucked me. It was very erotic when our eyes met and you watched me as you deep throated me. Your glasses are so hot."

"With a cock like this how could I resist?" I said as I moved my probing fingers along his prostate. His half erect cock shot another stream of cum out of his penis. I moved my lips over his glans and swallowed this last offering.

"I think we need a shower and a cup of coffee before we continue." I said.

"You are the boss. Do you need an enema?" He asked.

"No Darrell I gave myself one a few hours ago. Of course you can give me one if you wish. To make sure I didn't leave any little turds still in there. I bet you would like that."

"No I trust you. I know you are always cleaned out for me. I could use a tune up myself. If you know what I mean?" He added.

"How exciting Darrell. I will give you an enema. Maybe I will give you an extra- large enema for that loose ass of yours. Later I might surprise your ass with a huge dildo or my fist."

We stood and kissed for a very long time. Darrell played with my big breasts as we French kissed each other. My clit was hard again as he pulled on my piercing rings. I rubbed his chest and shoulders as we broke our kiss. Without a word we held hands as we walked to my shower. He removed my sandals and kissed my toes before we entered the shower.

We washed each other quickly in anticipation of our next round of erotic adventure. After our initial shower I introduced Darrell to my new shower attachment. I administered an enema to him with an attachment that can fill your bowels with about a gallon of water in a minute. We were careful as we rinsed out our rectums several times. He filled me with about two gallons of water. My intestines were so full of water I looked pregnant in the mirror. It took me a long time to shit out all the water from my ass. The feeling was intense. He took about the same amount of water as I did. We took turns shitting all the water and excrement from our intestines and rectums.

I left to put on an outfit for him. I recently purchased a see through black silk body suit. It is black, footless and has an open crotch. A well- worn pair of my black four inch high heel thongs with micro straps will go nicely with this cat suit. I put my glasses back on and add a sports strap to check them on my face. After arranging my hair I walk into the kitchen and prepare coffee for us.

I heard Darrell behind me. I turn around and stand before him. Darrell is naked with his hand jerking on his huge cock. His eyes travel over my body to all his favorite places. He is totally captivated by my body and look.

"Do you need help with that?" I asked as I licked my lips as I was admired his erection.

"Yes I do. Do you need cream in your coffee?"

I move near him and we kiss as my hand massages his cock. I kneel and swallow his thick penis balls deep. He caresses my face as I slowly fellate him. After a few minutes I stand up and sit on the counter with my legs crossed.

"Here is your coffee big boy. Let us visit for a minute before we fuck."

I handed him his coffee as we talked for a few minutes about our next hour or so of sexual intercourse. Much of our sex has been spontaneous, but we also shared mutual fetish kinky sex tastes and fantasies. We decided on scripting our sex in advance. One subject that always came up was Darrell's extreme attraction to my feet in my thong sandals. My first husband sucked my toes occasionally because I asked him to. Darrell loved sucking my toes every time he saw me. He told what turned him on specifically about my feet. I listened to him as I sat on the counter and spread my toes apart in my open thongs as him stroked his cock and talked. He stopped playing with himself and got on his knees.

"Do you want me to take off your sandals?" He asked as he admired my sandaled feet.

"No I know you want them on my feet. I will want these on as you fuck me. I love it when you use the heels as handles. " I added.

Darrell placed my feet in his hands and gazed at them feet for several minutes. I spread my toes and gave him different views of my feet in their thong sandal prison. He told me that the bondage effect on my feet in thong sandals is what turns him on. He says they are like G-strings for your feet and leave absolutely nothing to the imagination.

He licked my feet between the toes. After a few minutes he sucked the toes on one foot as he masturbated with his other hand. I pushed my spread toes into his mouth as he sucked harder.

"Suck momma's toes you sweet boy. I need that big cock of yours when you are finished eating my toes."

He looked at me with lust in his eyes as he swallowed my thick pink toes. He spit my toes out of his mouth and moved to my clit and licked my open pussy and anus. This was lubrication for our scripted fucking.

mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers
12