Mature Business Encounter

Story Info
An afternoon with a sexy mature sales rep.
1.9k words
4.34
75.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mostly just appeared in front of me. I grabbed the sheet of paper and headed for the fax machine. I turned the corner from my cube and the sun was shinning bright through the entry way. All I could make out was the silhouette of attractive legs and a thin female body in the brightness. My eyes darted down to avoid the bright light and slowly worked their way up. First I noticed the high heels and then the sexy shape of her legs in her skirt. Then my eyes made it up to meet hers, and I was caught in the awkward position of knowing that she just caught me checking out her legs. I saw her just long enough to notice that she was several years older than me, but still quite attractive. Her shoulder length blonde hair was styled nicely, which gave her a younger appearance, but the lines on her face told me that she was a serious woman who knew what I was just looking at. I suddenly got nervous and flustered, but managed a smile and a quick "good afternoon" as I made a bee-line straight for the fax machine.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed my coworker, the one she was there to meet with, approach her. I heard the brief small talk before he pointed to his office and said "it's just this way." I quickly turned to watch her attractive figure as she walked away from me toward his office. I savored the moment as long as I could until they turned the corner and I could no longer see her. I sent my fax and returned to my cube, making sure to listen for her, so I could relive the experience on her way out.

When the time came for her to leave, I jumped up and grabbed whatever paper was closest and headed back to the fax machine. She caught me off guard again on her way out though. "Excuse me young man, but may I have a word with you over here?" She was gesturing towards the front door, which was a relief, because that meant nobody else would be able to hear her yell at me.

"I think you know why I would like to talk to you, and I am appalled that you would have such little manners at your place of employment," she started. "I am a potential customer, and I do not think that is professional behavior at all." I noticed she was writing on something while she was talking. I was embarrassed and frantically trying to think of what I could say to talk my way out of this whole thing. All I could muster up was a fumbled apology and a muttered explanation about the sun shinning in my eyes. Then to my amazement she handed me her business card with and turned and walked out the door. I flipped it over and found a short note on the back. The short note said, "I am in the hotel around the corner, and free for lunch."

I went back to work, but all I could think about was this attractive older woman that I was apparently going to meet for lunch. An hour later I called my wife, and told her I was going to be too busy to come home for lunch today. Then I walked out the front door and called the cell phone number on the business card. She answered on the first ring and gave me her room number. I was still suffering from a little disbelief that any of this was really happening when I knocked on the door. My heart was pounding and my stomach felt a little off, like my body knew something not natural was going on here. She answered the door and showed me in.

To say I was nervous would be a huge understatement. I have been married for 12 years, so it's been at least that long since I have been on any kind of a date, and I have never had a one night stand before. She had a couple of glasses of champagne already poured sitting next to the bed. "Would you like a drink?" she asked. "Absolutely," I replied, and reached for the glass. She took a seat on the bed and handed me a glass. I took a seat next to her and started sipping my drink. The small talk was so small that I don't even remember what was said. I just remember trying to look at her legs as much as possible without her noticing that I was just staring at her legs the whole time.

I don't think I hid my lust for her legs too well though, because she leaned in closer and whispered into my ear. "You really like my legs, don't you dear," she said. Then she grabbed my hand and placed it on her thigh. Almost as soon as my hand touched her bare skin, I felt her lips press against mine. My hand started to rub her thigh as we kissed passionately. I turned my body and wrapped one arm around her so I could slide my other hand under her skirt. She moved her legs apart and began breathing harder as my hand got closer to her panties. Then she stood up and started to take off her clothes. I decided to follow her lead and jumped up to take mine off as well.

Once we were both naked I could see her age in her body. She still had nice a pretty nice body, but it looked like the body of a woman in her late 50s or even early 60s. Her breasts were larger than I expected, and did sag as much as one would expect from a woman of her age. I had spent so much time looking at her legs though, that I hadn't even noticed the size of her breasts. She lay back on the bed and I slid in next to her and we started kissing again. Our hands began to explore one another, and soon my mouth and tongue followed after. I kissed down to her breast and began licking and sucking her nipple. Her breathing told me that she enjoyed it, so I moved down her body more until I found myself between her thighs. At first I just simply licked her pussy lips from the bottom to the top, rather slowly but with a firm tongue to apply nice pressure. Then I started sliding my tongue inside her pussy as I licked up toward her clit. Then I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on it hard while sliding the tip of my tongue back and forth over it, and inserted two fingers inside her.

She was moaning nicely and moving her hips along with my fingers. From that vantage point, she really looked like a much younger woman. I was enjoying myself quite a bit when she pulled my head back. She didn't say anything, but I knew what she was thinking when she sat up. I just rolled over and rested my head on the pillow and our eyes met as I watched her slide down the bed and start to lean in toward me. She never broke eye contact as she grabbed my cock and guided it into her mouth. It was at this moment that I realized just how gorgeous she really was. Then she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my cock. She sucked my cock nicely, like a woman with experience who knew what a man liked. She did it almost elegantly, or as elegantly as a woman can suck a cock. It was slow and sexy, but my goodness it felt so fantastic. I suddenly found myself fighting the urge to cum already. Her fingers began to softly play with my balls while she sucked my cock. Her head bobbing up and down my member looked amazing and felt even better. When I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on any longer I started to pull away and she understood what that meant.

She crawled up my body, and wiped her chin with the back of her hand. It wasn't a nasty look or slutty kind of look, but there was just something incredibly sexy about how she did it. Then she straddled my waist, reached down and grabbed my cock, and lowered herself down onto me. My cock slid right into her pussy and she let it slide in completely. It was like she could read my mind, because I was so incredibly close to cumming. I don't think I could have held it in if she would have pulled back up, but she just stayed there with my cock completely inside her for a few seconds. I don't know if it was the look on my face, but as soon as I had myself back under control she started to rise up my cock and began to ride me slowly. She had her hands on my chest which made it so her breasts were between her arms. This pressed them together and once again made her look much younger. She started to ride my cock a little faster and she looked so sexy doing it. I started to push my hips up toward her to meet her as she bounced back down.

My hands were on her ass as if I was helping her ride my cock in some way. She had a nice firm ass and it felt good in my hands. I realized that I really wanted to see it better. I put my hands on her hips and motioned with them that I wanted to change position, and she picked up on it right away. She climbed off and I asked her to stay right there, as she was already in the right position. I quickly moved in behind her and guided my cock into her pussy. Her ass did look as good as it felt. It has to be one of the hottest asses on any woman over the age of 55. My 38 year old cock looked right at home inside her. My hands were on her hips as I started to pump my cock into her faster. She started to moan a little louder so I continued pumping into her nice and fast. My hips pushing my cock right in and pulling it right out in perfect timing. Now my moans were growing louder as I was getting closer and closer. "Cum inside me baby," she let out quickly, and just a few seconds later I gave her just what she asked for. My cock twitched as my fluid shot into her. I pulled her hips tight toward mine as my body trembled until every drop was released inside her. Then we both collapsed onto the bed. She rolled her body around and we lay in one anothers arms, almost like we were young lovers. We smiled and kissed and panted until we could finally speak. "I'm David," I said with a smile. "Hi, I'm Sandy, it's nice to meet you David," she said with her own gorgeous smile.

We eventually got up and got dressed and I left her hotel room. I went back to work, and she caught her flight back to Phoenix later that afternoon. After a few months I stopped expecting to hear from her again, but I heard a rumor that she comes into town once a year. So now I'm looking forward to next May.