Mature Cowgirl

Story Info
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
5.1k words
4.35
44.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while, but Rita and Teresa finally arranged a date for their long sought after get together with Cindy and David. More so for Teresa, of which I'll explain why at another time. The latest date wasn't for nearly three weeks and things as before could very well change because of David's busy work schedule.

When Rita phoned to let me know she also informed me that Cindy wanted to include her close friend Debbie.

"I'm sure you remember Debbie."

"How could I forget. Been a while, and I'm sure Walter will be thrilled when he learns she'll be part of the festivities."

"It'll be Debbie AND a friend. Seems another woman is living with Debbie. Has been for a while. And in case you're wondering, yes she's still very much heterosexual as well as her live-in friend. But more so bi-sexual now would be my guess."

If you don't remember Debbie from a previous narrative of mine she's in her mid 60's and a small woman. Very cute and she reminds me of Reba McEntire, except she has dark brown hair. About five feet tall at best...almost petite. She has small tight breasts with long perky nipples and a very hairy bush. Nice bum also, but small as you would expect for someone her size. Very energetic for her age and once in the bedroom is quite the dynamo. Puts me to shame with the sex drive and energy she has.

"Who's her live in friend...do I know her?"

"I don't think so. Name is Amber. Not sure if I've ever met her myself. Might have, but the name doesn't ring a bell. Regardless, we'll get to meet her soon."

"It'll make for an interesting evening. And if Cindy wants to include Amber I'm sure she's confident she'll be discreet. As well as fit in with us. I know when she included Debbie unexpectedly in what I thought was just a foursome with David and Cindy, it worked out beautifully. I just hope it's the same with Amber."

"I'm sure it will be Lacey, the only thing I'm worried about is the fact there will be two additional women versus men. Let's face it, the guys aren't as young as they use to be. Might be a bit more than they can handle."

"Good point Rita, but the fact Debbie and Amber are living together tells me there might be more than just strictly heterosexual sex between everyone. Be fine with me and a good excuse for us to get it on together with our other halves present. Not something we've done except for occasional heavy petting and kissing."

"It's one of the things I like about you Lacey. You always look on the bright side of things. Speaking of which, do you think just you and I could get together soon. Been a awhile since we have and I don't think I can wait another three weeks."

"Funny you should ask. I've been thinking the same thing. Since you work and I don't when do you think you can manage it?"

"How about Friday?"

"Do you mean this Friday as in the day after tomorrow?"

"Yes. How about 2:00 PM at my place here in town? Two of my Friday clients cancelled and as a result it leaves me with a free afternoon."

"Works for me, but what about Bill?"

"He has a full schedule and shouldn't be home until 6:00. Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to getting together again. I've been masturbating more than usual lately thinking about you."

After a short pause Rita continued..."I'm sorry to say I have to cut this short. I need to get the room ready for a customer who will be here in ten minutes. See you on Friday."

Then she hung up.

I know I've mentioned it before, but in case you don't remember, Rita and Bill are not married. They first met about a year after Rita's husband passed away when Bill started working at the same massage parlor as Rita. Been inseparable ever since...for about two years now. While Bill has a lovely home in the country it's at least a half hour drive outside town. Rita has a two-bedroom townhouse in town and they decided to keep it so they would be close to work during the work week (Tuesday through Saturday for them), then spend their weekends at Bill's place. It's worked out perfectly for them.

While I imagine they'll eventually get married, it hasn't happened yet. They make for a beautiful couple and are very committed to each other so it's only a matter of time.

Knowing Rita, Friday couldn't roll around fast enough. Truth be known, same with me. When I rang her door bell at two o'clock sharp the front door opened almost instantly. Rita greeted me in a bathrobe. Once inside she removed it and was naked as the day she was born.

After we passionately hugged and kissed Rita grabbed my hand and led me straight upstairs to the master bedroom. Once there she immediately undressed me. In a matter of seconds I was naked as she was. And up to that point neither of us had spoken a word.

We both embraced and began kissing like two long lost lovers. Big wet kisses as we probed each other's mouth with our tongues. Our hands were all over each other and Rita's backside and bum felt simply divine. Soft and smooth as a baby's bottom. Not forgetting how terrific she smelled. Since we're both the same height, about five foot five, our breasts were nicely pressed against each other. Hard to describe how a pair of soft tits feels against your own other than to say it beats a man's chest anytime. Especially a hairy one.

Eventually one of our hands found it's way to the other's pubic mound. Wasn't long after they did before we started fingering each other. Slowly at first, then more intently.

Finally we stopped kissing to catch our breath, which was when either one of us spoke for the first time.

Rita beat me to it, but barely. "God Lacey...I can't begin to describe how nice you feel and smell. And how I missed you. Simply heavenly to have you naked and in my arms again."

As a side note, please don't get the wrong idea about Rita and I. Or that Rita has a "fatal attraction" thing. While we love each other dearly a lot of the affection we have for each other is a "physical" attraction". We both blossomed late in life as far as our bi-sexuality, but Walter and Bill are still number one respectively when it comes to our undying love. Simply put...while we love each as one would a sister or very close friend, we also have a very strong sexual attraction for each other. And when we can we make the most of it. Now back to my story...

"Same here Rita, and we need to get together more often than every couple of months."

"You got that right. Now let's get on the bed and get down to some serious business. I can't tell you how often I think about you making love to my pussy."

Which made me smile and kiss her lovingly before I told her to get on the bed with a pillow under her ass. Once she was I knelt between her spread legs and very tenderly began to kiss and lick her inner thighs. Starting just above the knee before slowly working my way to her pubic mound.

One of the many things I like about Rita is her bright orange-red and hairy pubic mound. Naturally hairy is nice, especially on an older woman. Not only from a visual aspect, but also when making oral love to it. And Rita's always smells exquisite. From my perspective she takes great care it does in all the right places and in this case Opium bath powder by Yves Saint Laurent.

Once I finished licking and kissing all along her inner thighs I took her labia in my mouth one at a time and gently sucked them until each was scarlet red and swollen twice their normal size. Then with a very stiff tongue I began to lick between them while penetrating her vagina as deep as my tongue could reach.

Rita was moaning softly and repeatedly as she ever so faintly humped my face. All while fondling her tits and gently tugging her now very erect nipples.

I continued to lick between her labia before switching to very long and stiff tongue strokes starting at her nicely ridged anus and ending at her clitoris. Of which the latter I would take briefly between my lips and swirl my tongue around it. Like me, Rita doesn't have a very big clitoris when aroused, but big enough to grab hold of it with your lips so you can gently suck it.

After repeating the above for what seemed like a hundred times Rita's humping motion became a lot less subtle. As well as her soft moans becoming louder and more frequent. Plus she began to talk up storm. Something she normally doesn't do.

"You're the Queen when it comes to going down on my pussy Lacey."

"I love the way you lick my cunt with that magical tongue of yours. Makes me feel depraved because I enjoy it so much."

Finally..."Good God...you going down on my cunt beats a cock fucking it anytime. Nobody makes my pussy feel as good as you do Lacey. Now whatever you do don't stop until I cum on that pretty face of yours."

Not that I would. I was enjoying myself nearly as much her.

By now copious amounts of love juice was flowing out Rita's cunt. Down her asshole and onto to the pillow, which became soaked. Oozing love juice like she was was a sure sign she was nearing an inevitable orgasm.

Seeing she was I focused my attention on her clitoris by flicking my tongue rapidly back and forth across and around it. As soon it was obvious she was about to let loose I took her clit between my lips and sucked it like you would the tip of your little finger. At the same time I inserted an index finger in her very wet asshole as deep as it would go.

Timing couldn't have been more perfect. Between the two, and no sooner as I started swirling my finger around in her bumhole she orgasmed.

First she let out a loud scream. So loud her neighbors in the adjoining townhouses had to hear it if they were home. Then she grabbed my head with both hands and held it tightly against her cunt as she cummed. Big time too as a flood of vaginal fluid gushed out all over my face. Not that I was complaining. Sweet as she always tastes I swallowed as much as I could.

With my face tightly against her cunt I could feel every orgasmic spasm as it rippled through her body. Seemed like they would never end. When they did she released my head and went limp. Figuring she was out for the count as she usually is after an intense orgasm I decided to do something I usually don't. Which was to continue licking her clitoris, but way more gently.

Just when I was about to stop Rita surprised me by stating she was going to cum again. Which she did with another loud scream. Only this time instead of a flood of pussy juice gushing from her cunt she squirted. Out and up it came like a ruptured water hose and all over me.

I should have known better since Rita often "squirts" when she has intense or multiple orgasms. But this time she even out did herself as she literally soaked me. Biggest "cum bath" I ever got...even from her. It rivaled the one and only time Walter, Bill and David all cummed on me at the same time.

When she finally stopped squirting she all but passed out. This time I took advantage of it and got a towel to wipe myself clean.

Afterwards I laid back down beside her and began to gently stroke her face with one hand while softly kissing her.

About five minutes later she began to reciprocate by returning my kisses.

"As always Lacey...you blew my mind away. Except this time it was the best ever. You even made my toes curl it was so good."

"That's because it's been a while Rita. Besides, I enjoyed it as much as you. Damn near had an orgasm myself when you cummed the first time. There's nothing I enjoy more as far as sex than making oral love to you. Now before you get too relaxed and fall asleep you need to do likewise for yours truly."

"Of course...you didn't think I wouldn't, did you?"

"Not really, but it's getting late and before you know it Bill will be home."

With that said Rita moved to the foot of the bed while I put a pillow under my bum. As soon as I spread my legs Rita knelt between them and dove straight for my clit. After licking and sucking it intently for ten minutes she switched her attention to my anus and began licking and tonguing it. Something she knows I love and wasn't about to disappoint me.

Not many people realize there are far more nerve endings in the anus and rectum than in the walls of the vagina. The larger the number of nerves, the greater the potential for sensation. The places with the highest concentration of nerves on the female body are (in order) clitoris, anus, introitus (or the entrance to the vagina). So those are the places with the greatest tendency for pleasure. But personal preference is also important. If you don't want or like your anus touched (or fucked) then it doesn't matter what the potential is, you probably won't enjoy it. Which is not the case for yours truly...quite the opposite. My preference is anal intercourse over vaginal any day...along with plenty of anal play.

While I enjoy my asshole being licked and tongued, and it has been often by a select few, Rita is simply the best. Mainly because she does it so lovingly. I simply laid there with my eyes closed to enjoy each and every lick of her very adept tongue action as she swirled it around and over my anus in between probing it deeply as she could.

I was in a world of my own when unexpectedly I heard something. I opened my eyes to look around and you can imagine my surprise when I saw Bill standing in the doorway. And from the bulge in his pants it looked like he'd been there a while.

With Rita's head buried between my legs she never heard a thing.

"I hate to bother you Rita, but it looks like we have company."

Rita looked up at me as though to say what are you talking about before she noticed Bill. Strangely she didn't act surprised...or maybe it was just my imagination.

Bill couldn't apologize fast enough for busting in on us..."I'm so sorry for interrupting, but my last client of the day cancelled out at the last minute. And since it wasn't my night to close up shop I decided to come straight home. If you don't mind me saying, I'm glad I did. What a nice surprise to find my two favorite ladies enjoying each other."

Before Rita had a chance to say anything I did. "You did startle me at first, but now that you're here, why don't you join us."

How else was I going to respond. I didn't have many options. Nor could I ask him to leave us be. Besides, after my husband Walter, there's no other man I enjoy having sex more with than Bill.

"I would love to. Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure, but only if Rita doesn't object."

"How could I. Please join in on the fun Bill."

Bill didn't have to be asked twice before he stripped buck naked right in the doorway. Once he was his normally six inch cock was sticking straight out and long as I've ever seen it. Had to be all of seven inches it was so aroused. So hard and long his cockhead was already out well beyond his foreskin. Plus it was bobbing up and down ever so slightly with each heart beat.

Once undressed he quickly got on his knees behind Rita before saying..."Please continue with what you were doing Rita, before I interrupted. And I might add you seemed pretty proficient at it. While this is a wild guess on my part, I'm going to venture this isn't the first time you've gone down between Lacey's legs."

"Very funny Bill."

Then with a wink meant for me and a big smile on her face which Bill couldn't see she continued..."Now stop being an asshole and acting like a comedian and get busy doing something constructive. Otherwise I'll regret agreeing to you joining us."

"Yes my love."...was all Bill could muster for a reply.

After Rita made her point she attacked my asshole once again, and more intently than before. While she was Bill spread her ass cheeks with both hands and bent over to lick and tongue her's.

With my head on a pillow and Rita on her knees bent down like she was gave me a nice view of her lovely backside up to the crescent moons of her ass, and Bill's head buried between them. Here I was getting my asshole reamed and licked by Rita's talented tongue and her one and only was doing likewise to her bumhole. Quite the sight and it added an extra erotic element to things from my perspective. So much so, love juice was literally flowing out my cunt.

To give Rita better access I lifted my legs and held them back with my hands. When I did I heard Rita mumble something about how it made my asshole pout and easier to penetrate.

Bill then re-positioned himself upright before scooting on his knees towards Rita. After he did Rita paused from tonguing my bumhole to say..."I hope you're going to do what I think you are Bill."

"Yes I am Rita."

He then grabbed Rita's hip with one hand, his cock with the other and plunged forward.

Rita first let out a soft moan followed by long sigh, which could only mean one thing. Bill stuffed his dick straight in her asshole. Once it was she returned to tonguing mine as Bill ever so slowly buried his throbbing dong all the way in her back door.

Once it was he began a steady humping motion. But kept it very slow and easy so as not to hamper Rita from continuing to lick and tongue mine.

Talk about being in a unique position. Here Rita was hungrily licking and reaming my asshole while Bill was fucking hers. Made me envious in some ways.

By now I could feel an orgasm coming so I asked Rita to lick my clit to hasten things along. She immediately did along with replacing her tongue in my asshole with a deeply inserted finger. After it was she began to finger fuck it while munching on my clit.

From the look on Bill's face as he slowly and almost lazily ass-fucked Rita it was easy to surmise he was ready to cum too.

Then as if planned we both did. Bill slightly ahead of me as he let out a loud groan and drove his cock deep as he could into Rita's ass before ejaculating. Which triggered my own orgasm.

Like Rita did with mine, I grabbed her head and held it tightly against my cunt before exploding all over her face. Multiple gushes of vaginal fluid which I found out later Rita tried to take in her mouth and swallow, but wasn't very successful. While I also screamed, I purposely wasn't as loud as Rita. The last thing I wanted was for any concerned neighbor(s) to call the police after hearing multiple screams.

After Bill and I cummed we all stayed in the same position to savor the after glow, which for me was from one delicious orgasm. But all good things must end. Once Bill's cock began to shrink he removed it from Rita's asshole. After he did both of them made their way to the bathroom. Bill to clean his cock after being in Rita's ass, and Rita to use the toilet to relieve herself of Bill's cumload.

Bill finished first and returned to the bed to lie next to me. Rita followed a few minutes later and got on the opposite side of Bill.

At first no one said anything. But after a few minutes Bill spoke..."I can't thank you two enough for letting me join in on things after I interrupted you like I did. I wouldn't have been surprised or hurt if you told me to leave. I knew you were extremely fond of each other, but not quite how much. And I hope you're not mad Rita for me teasing you earlier?"

"No I'm not. How could I be...I love you too much. I just hope you're not upset about Lacey and I getting it on together like we were."

"Not at all. Quite the contrary. I'm truly happy for you both. Not forgetting how much of a turn on I found it to be. I doubt there are many men alive who don't get excited about the thought of watching their significant other or wife making love to another woman. Or as in my case now, actually getting to see it. Let alone be part of it."

"I don't know about you Lacey, but I'm kind of glad Bill came home when he did. Not forgetting the added bonus of him ass-fucking me while going down on you."

"I can well imagine it was a treat for you Rita. Truth be known, it was quite a turn on watching him first tonguing your asshole and then fucking it while you did."

12