Mature Fantasy Club Ch. 02

Story Info
New members join the seniors sex club.
4.3k words
4.56
86.6k
16
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1.

"Wendy, what do think about the new couple—Jay and Lauren—that joined our club, yesterday?"

"They seemed like they fit in pretty well. My intuition tells me that Lauren's fantasy of having sex with a woman is a product of real experience, not imagination. She seemed to fit in real well with Rhonda, not missing a beat in knowing how to satisfy her sexually. I know you men enjoy watching us women so she should be real helpful in that department."

"Jay and you were real hot. You used that lubricant on your boobs and he seemed in ecstasy when you rubbed him between your "finest assets" if you know what I mean."

"Honey, I was thinking of you the whole time. And you sure were turned on by the sights as evident by our lovemaking last night."

"You got that right. I was as hard as a cucumber, without any chemical assistance. But what did you think about Jay."

"Well in the beginning, he seemed to be holding back sort of. But I noticed something very unusual. When I first began rubbing him between my boobs, he got hard. But after a few minutes, his penis expanded by about an inch or so and he started rocking and rolling. I never noticed any of our other males, including you, actually go through two stages of erection."

"Yeah. That is unusual. You need to share that with the other females in our group so they can work that into their routine."

Jim and Wendy were in their kitchen the next morning drinking coffee, discussing the Mature Fantasy Club meeting in which they initiated Jay and Lauren as new members. They had been one of the original couples in the Club, which formed about three years earlier.

Wendy's Story

Wendy was a 62 year old with two children and two grandchildren. Jim was two years older. Jim and Wendy had a pretty good sex life for most of their marriage, once she was able to adapt to Jim's "condition." When they started living together after their engagement, Wendy discovered to her surprise that Jim was "really hung." In fact Jim, only 6 feet in height, had a nine inches plus member when fully erect. Jim was a bit embarrassed by his penis. He told her that in gym class, he was always attracting catcalls because his penis was hard to contain in his shorts, even when flaccid. Wendy was a little intimidated by his size, wondering how she could handle it inside her tight vaginal canal. Through experimentation and Jim's ministrations, they finally evolved into a good sexual relationship. And after she had her kids, Wendy's vagina stretched so that she could accommodate more of his erect penis inside. Even so, Wendy's favorite position was to sit astride Jim, taking in as much as she could and letting his penis rub against her clitoris, as she leaned forward. Wendy learned to use lubrication on her fingers, to rub against the clitoris while he penetrated her, often leading to very satisfactory orgasms, while Jim kneaded her breasts. Jim was a real breast man, and though Wendy was only a 34B, Jim never seemed to get enough. Jim's testicles were huge as well and produced long satisfying spurts inside her. Wendy had her tubes tied after two kids, because she was afraid that other birth control methods would not work, given Jim's strong ejaculations.

Then, disaster struck about the time Jim turned 58. He had started having trouble keeping an erection for any length of time. And when he did ejaculate, it was often weak or premature, leaving both of them dissatisfied. They tried everything. Wendy would spend long minutes, sucking him to erection, only to have him lose it within seconds. Knowing his love of breasts, Wendy suggested that she have implants. She went to a cosmetic surgeon and asked him to implant the largest breasts possible. Given her hip size, the surgeon agreed to make her a 36D with round orbs and nipples that were very prominent. After the operation, Jim thought she looked terrific and enjoyed the additional caressing, but it didn't seem to make a real difference in sexual performance after the first time or two.

Finally, they went to a doctor who suggested that Jim worked too hard and was under too much stress. It was then they decided they would retire. But unfortunately retirement didn't really fix Jim's condition, and when Wendy heard that this Fantasy Club was forming she pressed Jim to join.

The other women in the Club took one look at Jim's huge penis, even in its flaccid condition it was as large as most men when they were erect. Wendy told them about Jim's erectile dysfunction, and they took as a real challenge to turn Jim around. Even the other men were impressed as none of them measured more than eight inches fully erect. Rhonda and Cecilia did everything sensual they could think of to help Jim. They sucked his penis and testicles together, one tongue on each side. They pushed his semi-hard penis inside Cecilia's vagina while Rhonda sucked his testicles. They titillated him by playing and climaxing with each other in a hot girl on girl maneuver in Jim's full view. But they couldn't do much about his ability to perform. While the other Club members were titillated considerably by the women's ministrations on Jim, frustration on this issue was growing, because the men were outnumbered for some of their games. Finally Bob read a report about the latest male hormone drug called Viagra. He immediately thought about Jim and urged him to get a prescription. In Bob's fertile imagination, not only did he think it could help Jim overcome his problem, but the other male members could also benefit. He had noticed that the males seemed to have more difficulty performing at the Club meeting on Thursdays, after only two days rest than they did on Mondays.

The night after Jim took his first pill was one that Wendy will always remember. With a little foreplay and tongue caressing the penis head, Jim became hugely erect with a boner that was hard as steel. The blue veins transversing his penis pulsed with blood and pre-cum emerged from his piss lips, for the first time in almost two years. Nectar flowed profusely from Wendy's labia as she eagerly anticipated the long awaited sexual action. She leaped into her favorite position astride Jim, shoving his penis into her love canal. She rocked up and down, as Jim began kneaded her turgid nipples and fulsome breasts. This was hard fast action for both of them, frustrated by months of unfulfilled passion. While oral sex was generally satisfying for Wendy, it never substituted for being filled up to the hilt with huge squirts of fluid flooding her insides, setting off cataclysmic vaginal orgasms through Jim's fucking actions. Now one was fast approaching. Wendy's eyes rolled back, her body now in overdrive, with breasts bouncing and heaving, her face grimacing with pleasure. Jim was fast reaching his peak, his huge shaft plunging in and out in tune with Wendy's humping motion, finally erupting in huge gobs of sperm, seeping out of her on to his pubic area. Simultaneously, Wendy vigorously, fingered her clitoris, using the mixture of sperm and her juicy nectar as a lubricant, triggering immense and prolonged vaginal and clitoral contractions as she fell forward on Jim's chest, keeping his penis tight within her canal. After a few moments to catch her breath, she was amazed and gratified that Jim was still fully erect and raring for more. They did it two more times, and finally collapsed in exhausted sexual splendor.

The next day Jim delivered several pills and instructions to each of the members of the Club for Thursday's meeting. They observed that his huge smile acknowledged that he was definitely back to normal, in fact better than normal. After that, "Viagra" became one of the most popular Club events.

"Wendy, do you have any ideas about Thursday? It's at our house and we're responsible"

Wendy refocused on the issue, coming out of her reverie. "What ideas were recommended by the members?

Examining the notes, Jim replied. "We have two votes for "In All Holes; one vote for Nurse-Patient, one vote for Porno Night, one vote for Women's Choice; and one vote for Spin the Bottle."

"You know that we have never be able to really do "In All Wholes," to the fullest extent. The best any female has been able or willing to do is two out of three simultaneously. I wonder if Lauren would like to set a new standard. After all, she is the youngest member."

"Even you balked, what makes you think she would agree"

"Last year when I said no, it was because you would have had to be a part of the trio of males. You are just too huge to be in my pussy while someone else is in my ass. I would split. With the extra man in our club, you could be an observer or even a helpmate. You know that I really enjoy anal penetration, and in fact, since we've been in the club, I have been getting orgasmic contractions in that area, especially when I am lubricated. Sometimes, they are better than my vaginal climaxes. In any case, it's probably too early to propose it to Lauren. We need to wait until she is better acclimated, perhaps using some of the thinner dildos."

"I suggest you talk to her about some of the outfits that she needs for some of our games. Like, a nurse's uniform and a sexy bustier, if that's what you call them."

"Yeah, you're right. I'll give her a call this morning. But I have an idea for our event that I bet you'll like. Remember that porno flick we watched where the woman is captured by a desert tribe and other women in the harem get her ready for sex with the sheik, engaging in a three way girl on girl."

"Yeah, that was hot."

"Well let's do something like that on Thursday. And I'll make sure that Lauren is the one who plays the captured woman. And instead of just sex with the sheik, he will be aided by his brother, for an "All Holes" event."

"And the others."

"The two women who stimulated Lauren will play "Sandwich" with Jay, initiating him as well as Lauren. And the other couple can either watch or go off to a bedroom for a "couples only."

" I think the other couple should be offered the opportunity to extend the Sandwich. We have never done a real orgy before."

"OK, that sounds good. Just talking about Thursday is stimulating me, and if we don't stop soon, you and I are going to have to do something about it. And I need to get on the phone to set this up. She kissed him and reached down in his shorts brushing by his huge flaccid shaft, gently caressing his hanging testicles, waiting for their chemical stimulation."

"That feels great, hold that thought for later."

Part 2

Thursday morning the Club gathered at Jim and Wendy's house, eagerly looking forward to their regular meeting, now with four couples instead of three. As instructed by Wendy, each couple came with a small suitcase, packed with their appointed costumes. Lubricants and toys were already available at the house, transferred at the end of the previous meeting. Wendy called the meeting to order to announce today's sex games. "Did the men take their Viagra earlier today?" Heads nodded.

"Good because we're going to have two fantastic erotically-charged games today. First, I am going to play a scene from an adult movie that most of us have seen before. We are going to use this scene as theme for our games. The theme is Harem, and the wives have bought special outfits for today, which we hope you men will enjoy now and in the future. We will have to make a few editing changes in the scene you are about to see to accommodate our special needs, but more about that later. The scene takes place in the Arabian Desert, when a Bedouin Tribe captures a beautiful European woman. Jim has fast-forwarded the tape to the beginning of the scene. Jim, please turn down the lights."

The members lean back in the chairs as the large screen TV is turned on. The woman is being led to a chamber, where several nubile females, who are naked from the waist up, disrobe her. The assistants have beautiful orbs. The long- haired assistant is probably 38 C and the other has smaller, curvy breasts, probably 34 B. These females proceed to wash the beautiful porno star who has gorgeous dark eyes with bodacious natural tits, probably around 38 C that look firm and satiny. The assistants gently take her to a large cushion, where they begin powdering and lubricating, focusing first on her prominent breasts and then down her body to her labia. The large breasted assistant, beautiful but not quite a pretty as the star, caresses her breasts while the other nuzzles her clitoral area, which has a V shaped triangle of hair and tongues around and inside her labia. The camera focuses on the tonguing action, as the assistant nuzzles the star. The porno star gradually heats up and sounds of Ooohs and Ahhs pulsing across the screen. The camera close up reveals moisture clearly flowing from her swollen labia. However, the star is not permitted to climax. Eventually, the buxom assistants leave and entering the room is a well-endowed prince, who ravishes the porno star. First, she sucks his large penis and then he penetrates her. The star looks like she is really enjoying the action. After a long fucking session, he withdraws and ejaculates sperm over the star's breasts. Jim shuts off the VCR, at that moment and turns on the lights.

"Does everybody think this is hot scene, worthy of our playing the parts?" From the nods around the room, there is general agreement.

Cecilia asked? "Who is going to play the porno star?"

"To be fair, I have four straws in my hand. Three are seven inches; one is four inches. The female that picks the short straw will play the Porno Star. After that we'll decide who plays the two female assistants. Lauren, since you are new, you have the first choice of straws."

Lauren picked a straw, it was four inches.

"You won," Cecilia groaned. "I hardly ever win."

"Since I am the host, I will defer to Cecilia and Rhonda's wishes. If they want to be the two assistants, I am ok with that."

Cecilia replied. "Before I choose, explain what will happen in the game and the alternate game."

"After the two assistants leave the scene, they will become a part of a second game of "Sandwich" with one of the other men. The third female can choose to go a bedroom with one of men in the club, to enjoy each other privately, or can add to the Sandwich, creating a little orgy. We are going to edit the script to permit "the Prince's brother" to form a male duo, who can play "Fill the Holes" with the Porno Star.

Rhonda pipes up. "What you're saying that the Assistants get to enjoy a girl on girl scene in addition to male-female action."

"Yes."

"It sounds good to me. Cecilia, are you with it."

"Yes."

"Lauren, any questions?"

"Do I get to pick the holes?"

" The philosophy of this club is to not do anything against your wishes. Obviously, you have three holes, your mouth, your vagina and your anus. The game requires you to pick any two holes for sex. Or you could select all three on a sequential basis, since there are only two men playing. Our only guidance is that a male's penis may not re-enter a hole after penetrating the anus. This is for obvious sanitary reasons. I should mention that the other women were anal virgins before we joined the club. However, with the proper lubrication, I, for one, have found it a very sensual experience. And the men really go for it."

" I have heard about anal sex and appreciate that it may be sensual, but I think I want to do some home experimentation before I try it."

"Its your choice. We need to select the male participants. As Lauren's husband, Jay will not be a part of the duo. I suggest you be the male in the "Sandwich" game. Is that ok?"

"Yes."

"Since I will not be one of the Assistants, Jim should be the Prince or his brother. And that leaves Don and Bill. Since Don hosted last meeting, I suggest he be the Prince's brother, and Bill and I will be the couple. Does that sound good?" Heads nodded around the room, as there was sense of eager anticipation to start since the effects of watching the porno were wearing off.

"Ok, the women need to get into their harem outfits and go to their assigned rooms. Let the fun begin."

Four men and Wendy relax in two adjacent recliners, looking at the screen. Wendy is also dressed in a harem outfit, which has sheer pantaloons with side splits that move with the woman, partially obscuring the view of her shaved vulva and a vest, which exposes her bust line, but covers her nipples and aureole. The men agree that the outfit is very sexy. The men strip down to their shorts. Bill disappears to escort Lauren into the room, where Cecilia and Wendy begin to strip her naked slowly and sensuously. At first Lauren resists their ministrations, but gradually she breaks down and starts return their caresses. They take Lauren to a lounge where she lies, and they begin to use baby lotion to stroke and knead her body. Her 34C breasts are glistening. Lauren always had prominent nipples and the oiling has made them rigid. Cecilia starts to nuzzle Lauren's vulva, stroking her legs in the V beneath. Wendy begins to use her prominent 38C's to rub against her nipples and aureole. By this time, Lauren's body had completely melted in the luxurious sensations of being stroked by two women. Cecilia's tongue jabs into her labia, reaching the vaginal opening, now flushed with nectar. Lauren desperately wants her nub to be massaged and tongued. After several minutes of stroking and tonguing, Lauren is fully aroused sexually. In fact, the combination of viewing the adult film and being pleasured by two women has made her newly shaved vulva extremely responsive. Her mind focuses on the recent past with Nancy and Anne. It's been so long, she thought.

"Please, I want to cum. I need to cum," she cried out. But Cecilia and Rhonda have been instructed not to let her climax, if at all possible. Cecilia sticks two fingers into the vaginal canal, feeling for her G-Spot, which she rubs gently, just for only a few seconds. Lauren is further inflamed with carnal desire, her over stimulated body reaching for the release she desperately wants.

In the meantime, Wendy observes the erect penises of the four men on the recliner, clearly enjoying the sensual action on the screen. She doesn't want to overly stimulate Jim or Don who have to go into action in a few minutes. But she doesn't mind giving a nuzzle or two to Jay and Bill, stroking their chests and gently caressing their erect shafts and bulging testicles. As she sits between them, they return the favor reaching into her vest, each taking one of her huge jugs in their hands, and kissing her burgeoning nipples, growing increasing turgid. Wendy loves to have her nipples kissed or tugged. Often she likes to have that done simultaneous with climaxing. The surgeon's work actually made her nipples more sensitive that they were before and definitely more prominently displayed.

While enjoying these ministrations, she instructs Jay and Bill to enter the room, relieving Cecilia and Rhonda. On the screen, the two women abruptly leave Lauren, writhing on the lounge. Her mind and body are completely focused on sex, and she reaches for her clitoris to try to bring herself to completion. The girl on girl action was made even more intense knowing that Wendy and four males, including her husband, were watching her on the screen being corrupted by Cecilia and Rhonda. Exhibitionist, she thought, discovering a new side of her personality. The she saw Don and Jim walking quickly towards her in their nakedness. Don has about a seven plus penis fully erect, but Jim's was huge, bigger than she had ever seen before. Could she handle this stud, she asked herself, as her body secretions were flowing in greater amounts than she had ever experienced.

Jim kneeled down in front of her in the missionary position. He used his penis head to rub the clitoral area, already swollen red from Cecilia's mouth and fingers. Spasms ran from her clitoris right up to her nipples, which were now being massaged by Don. Don then reversed his body, which placed his penis and testicles right over her mouth. Gingerly, she stuck out her tongue and licked the side of his penis. Her vision saw two prominent shafts, which further stimulated her inflamed physical desires. Don sat down on a chair near the lounge, his penis rock hard with desire after seeing the Harem in action, pulling Lauren up to a kneeling position in front of him, where she starting sucking him with abandon, with one hand on his testicles and the other on his knee for balance. Jim retreated to her back, where he started to enter her doggy style.

12