Mature Lady Gets Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling over to the bedside table he produced a tube of lube and flipping me over to my tummy he parted my hips and drizzled the lube between them and gently started to work it into my anus with his fingers. He was quite gentle and I responded by pushing my rear up to firstly one and then two probing fingers. After his superb lovemaking I was really relaxed and open for anything and when he pulled me up on to my knees I reached behind me to take hold of his throbbing cock and balls to guide them towards my rear. I heard him murmur "You really are up for this." Before he rather gently entering the head of his cock in my bum. I eased back to meet this gentle intrusion and was rather stunned as he rammed the full length into my bowels. Initially I cried out but this seemed to spur him on and grabbing a handful of my hair he plunged his cock deep into me again and again. The pain was quite excruciating and I was concentrating on trying to open up to take his long thick cock and I must have rather stopped responding when I received a very hard slap on my right buttock and an exhortation to "come on fuck you bitch." As I tried to respond by pushing my ass up to meet his thrusts I received an even harder slap on my left buttock and I heard him murmur "That's better – your big ass is made for fucking."

He must have buggered me really hard for about 10 minutes slapping and groping my ass really hard before I felt the soothing flush of his cum and I fell forward on the bed with him embedded in my rear as he pumped his ejaculate into me. I realised he must have torn me a bit as I was quite sore when he eased his semi flaccid cock out of me. He flipped me over and kissed me saying that "I had an awesome ass." Then he straddled me and rode my boobs for a while before putting his cock in my mouth to be sucked to hardness again.

I was quite enjoying this when he dismounted and flipped me over again saying he wanted more ass. When I said I was a little sore he promised to be gentle but after a little bit of gentle riding which wasn't too bad and I had responded to by pushing up my ass to meet his thrusts, he responded by murmuring "I knew you could take plenty of cock in that ass." And he started to ride me harder again. In total he buggered me three times that night and once again when we woke in the morning. And although I was pleased that he obviously wanted me so much, I could see where Libby had been coming from on his roughness.

However after he had taken my bum for the fourth time that morning he was charming and while I showered he made me coffee and muffins and kissed and cuddled me before I left telling me how wonderful I was. He also extracted a promise I would accompany him to a very swish party three nights later in Leith. I have to say I was quite flattered that he would want me to accompany him to a party in quite a celebrated location.

I took a rest from the gym for a couple of days and he called me late afternoon of the night we were to meet. He told me the party was on a ship at an old wharf in Leith and said that we would meet up in one of the pubs opposite. He asked me could I wear a short skirt and stockings to 'show those awesome thighs off' and something to 'show those wonderful tits off.'

It looked like being a balmy night and little warm for stockings but I was keen to please and decided on a low cut white corset top, a short white slightly flared skirt and, although with my tan, I would have thought it looked better with bare legs teamed it up with a pair of white lace top hold-ups. In case it got cooler I wore a white linen jacket. Although I say it myself, and the skirt was a bit shorter than I would normally wear, I thought I looked reasonably 'sophisticated sexy' and that Dave would be proud to have me 'on his arm' at the party. Certainly the taxi driver when he picked me up showed a bit of interest and rather wistfully wished me to "have a good night."

I was a little taken back when I went in the Kings Wark pub to see Dave and his two friends in a group of about 15/16 young people including half a dozen very young and very scantily dressed young girls. My confidence rather shrunk to zero as I felt rather over dressed and very old in this company. But I felt a bit better when Dave got up immediately and made a place for me beside him before introducing me all round as "Carole my very beautiful date." And when I sat down he put his hand rather proprietarily on my thigh and murmured " Love the stockings."

I learned that that the party on the boat was being hosted by a group of quite well known soccer players and that it was likely to go on quite late.

After a few drinks we made our way to the boat which was already blaring out music. A couple of large doormen checked our invites and Dave ushered me up the gang plank and then up two flights to the upper deck. I hadn't realised that we were going to go up such narrow stairs and hadn't worn any underwear and Dave and his mates let me know they 'had enjoyed the view.'

Two of our hosts were already ensconced on this deck with a group of adoring female fans. Both appeared to know Dave well because both came over and greeted him warmly before turning to check me out. One a well known black guy who I will call Bill kissed me in greeting and whispered "I'd heard old Dave had fallen for a hot older woman and I can see why." They said there was food and dancing downstairs and suggested Dave get a waiter to get us some champagne.

The drink flowed and the music, lights and view from the boat were exceptional. In spite of all the young female talent around Dave was extremely attentive and when he had gone downstairs to get more champagne I was flattered when Bill came across and asked if I was enjoying the party. When I said I was he invited me downstairs for a dance.

Dave was just about to come up with the drinks when Bill and I came down and I whispered "I'll be back up in a minute."

Bill was a superbly sinuous dancer and I really felt as if I was in my teens again as we danced to a couple of quickish numbers. And I really was flattered when he took me in his arms for a slowish number and I felt his hard erection against me. To think that this guy who could have virtually any woman he wanted actually was aroused over me was a real turn on and if I hadn't been with Dave I would have wished to stay on the floor with him longer. When I said I should get back to Dave he smiled and said "he is a lucky man." As I preceded him up the narrow stairwell, I realised he could see fully up my skirt and I was really flattered when we got to the top and he patted me on the rear and smiling "I thought old Dave had lost it when I heard he was dating a much older woman but I can definitely see the benefits – you have an absolutely superb ass!"

The drink flowed and Dave was extremely attentive especially when I allowed my skirt to ride up over my stocking tops and he could look up my skirt to see my newly shaven pussy. He leaned over and whispered "You're going to get the fucking of your life tonight."

I smiled and said "I hope so!"

He leaned over and kissed me and we were soon snogging like teenagers. I felt absolutely wonderful to be with such a fantastic looking guy and have his almost complete attention even though we were surrounded by a mass of very attractive and very available younger girls. In short I had fallen very hard for this guy..

When the music below changed to slower mood he suggested we have a dance before the night was over and I was delighted to accompany him downstairs. As we danced he held me really close and I could feel his hard erection pressing in to me. When I slipped my hand on to it he responded by putting his hand between my legs and murmured appreciatively "You are really wet."

I murmured back "That's because I really want you." He pulled me very close to him and I felt his hand go up my skirt at the back to grope my rear. I realised afterwards with the shortness of my skirt this meant my ass would have been exposed but I was so caught up in the mood that I probably wouldn't have cared.

But when I was in the loo I realised that it had not only been seen but commented on when I heard two girls discussing me. The thrust of it was that one said they couldn't believe Dave was going out with someone so much older even if she had a good figure. The other rather cattily said that I wasn't afraid to show it off as it was obvious I wasn't wearing any underwear. To be frank I wasn't that worried about what I viewed as petty jealousy until I heard one of them say that guys appeared to love women with big assess and especially ones like me who love taking it up the ass.

I realised that Dave had been talking about our love making and that it was fairly common knowledge that he was buggering me.

When I went back upstairs he was standing with Bill and his two mates and I was slightly more miffed when it appeared that they were discussing me as I heard him say "I'm sure she'll be up for it."

And when he saw me he said "Bill has taken quite a shine to you and has invited us to his suite for a few drinks."

When I started to decline Bill smiled and said "I really would love you to join a small group of us for a few drinks."

When I challenged Dave about what the girls had said he was so apologetic but said he was so proud of being with me that he had let it slip to Pete and Mick about how good I had been in bed and how much he loved my fantastic rear. Slightly mollified we joined the group of Pete, Mick, the two soccer players, Bill's brother, a couple of other guys and half a dozen younger girls in Bill's suite at a nearby hotel.

I was impressed at the sheer luxury of the suite and how attentive the waiters and waitresses were. The champagne flowed and it was fun flirting with such a group of handsome, fit young guys. Eventually some of them drifted off the other rooms leaving Dave, Pete, Mick, Bill and his brother with me and another blonde, Lucy, who probably in her early twenties, tallish and very fashionably slim with really long legs. She was rather worse for wear but very obviously flattered to be in the company and when I went to the loo, I found that she had gone into the bedroom with three of the guys and I could hear the start of some very noisy fun.

It was a rather surreal situation with me being with two very attractive guys , both of whom had shown they fancied me, while a young girl was having her brains fucked out next door by three guys. Dave broke the ice by kissing me and as he did so whispering "Are you Ok for a bit of fun with Bill and me?"

While I would rather just have gone back to be with Dave alone, Bill was very attractive and Dave obviously wanted to impress him. And I have to admit I was When I rather resignedly said "Ok its obviously what you want."

He very quickly pulled my skirt to my waist and said "Do you see now Bill why I find her so attractive?"

I remember hearing Bill say "Now that's what I call an ass and cunt."

But then the two guys rather enveloped me pulling my boobs out of my top and kissing and groping me. Somewhere along the line in a lust and champagne fuelled haze they lost their trousers and shirts and I lost my top and skirt and I was fed black and white cock into all three orifices. I remember deep throating Bill's long thin cock while Dave shagged me and then deep throating Dave while Bill sodomised me.

And then I rather lost track of the combinations in which they took me or how I ended up in the bedroom with Bill's brother, Dave and Mick while Dave and Bill gave their attention to Lucy. In my champagne fuelled lust quite honestly I didn't care whose cock I took or where and if Lucy had had one I probably would have taken it.

I must have passed out because when I woke I was alone in the bed with Bill and his brother and when I got up to repair the damage to my cum covered body realised that the others had gone. I had a quick wash and was contemplating a shower when Bill came into the bathroom and with a huge smile on his face said 'We have had some women but you really are a superb bit of ass.'

Coming over he kissed me and pulling me against him I could feel him hardening. He said "I think we should have a shower and go back to bed." When I asked where Dave was he said he had had to go into work. As we showered we kissed and cuddled and our giggling must have wakened Mike, Bill's brother, because I was soon sandwiched between two very well toned and muscled young guys and they were soaping me in the most intimate of places. And I have to admit I was soon responding by soaping their very hard young black cocks.

While Bill towelled me dry I heard Mike ordering Buck's Fizz and breakfast for us and while I was annoyed at Dave rather abandoning me I was flattered that the two guys fancied me so much that they were up for more fun. And with two fantastically well toned and hung and very attentive black guys so was I!

We spent most of the day and the next night drinking champagne and getting room service while the two guys made love to me taking me in all sorts of combinations – they had me orally, fucked my boobs, pussy front, pussy doggy, dped me and had me anally several times. It appeared they could not get enough of my body and particularly my 'big white ass.'

It was a surreal experience and to be frank I was so caught up for the moment that I completely forgot about Dave or hubby and wasn't the least fazed by the hotel staff who did room service realising that I was having serious sex with a well known footballer and his brother. I was on such a sexual or perhaps alcohol fuelled high I was quite happy to be seen checking out with them. And I was delighted when they insisted on dropping me home in Bill's very flashy coupe. I was also quite oblivious to what the neighbours might think when they stopped outside our driveway and deposited me in my very skimpy evening clothes. In fact after them telling me they would like to see me again I almost was walking on air up to the door.

The next couple of weeks were, at the time, the most fantastic of my life as Dave and I were involved in the crazy high flying life of the football set while at the same time Dave was working me hard at the club both on the equipment and over the desk in his office! Dave hadn't appeared in the least bit jealous that I had caught 'Bill's eye' as it got us invited to a couple of very classy night clubs.

One downside was that when I met Libby for coffee she warned me that I was developing quite a reputation in the neighbourhood, the gym and the golf club and she hoped Bob and the kids wouldn't hear about it. I was so hung up on my new exciting lifestyle that I just put it down to jealousy.

I was a bit taken back when we went to the night clubs at Bill's invitation expecting to be seeing something of Bill to find his fiancée, a model for the South of England, was in town. So apart from a rather perfunctory peck on the cheek on both occasions Bill was off limits.

However on the second occasion I was in a group of Dave's friends and some girls when Bill's brother Mike waved me out to the lobby. He told me Bill had asked him to invite me to a party on Friday night after his fiancée had gone home. He said Bill and he had both had real fun with me in Leith and had been very much looking forward to another session. He said "We both think you are an absolutely fabulous lady and real fun in the sack – we really both want you as soon as possible."

Then grabbing me by the arm he muttered " Hell I promised Bill I would wait until we had a chance to double team you but I want a bit of that ass now." Before I could say 'no' he rather dragged me into the gent's loo, and to the surprise of the two guys at the urinals, into one of the stalls. He kissed me quite roughly and when I responded to his obvious rampant desire he pulled my boobs out of my top, groped them quite roughly and turning me round to bend over the seat, he quite roughly pushed my short skirt up and tried for my rear. But there was no way I could have taken his thick cock without lubrication so he settled for giving me a quick hard fuck doggy style before zipping up and saying he was taking a rain check on my ass.

I felt quite decadent leaving a toilet stall with a black guy with his cum literally running out of me and even more dangerously so when Dave asked me what Mike had wanted and I said " To fuck me in the gents toilets."

I thought it would be a turn on for him but I realised it wasn't when he said " I don't mind you fucking Bill but Mike doesn't count for much. And I don't like him fucking my date without asking me."

He got extremely nasty when I said " I'm sorry but I don't need your permission to have sex with someone."

And to my surprise got up and said " Well, I have other options too, perhaps Mike will get you home. I don't need to be playing second fiddle to all and sundry."

I was really upset and had gone out to the lobby to get a cab when Mike came out and offered to drop me home. He got Bill's coupe and I wasn't so upset that I didn't see his flash of interest as I swung my legs into the low front seat. However I declined his offer 'to go on somewhere else.'

He was quite amusing and lifted my spirits when he made it clear that Bill and he really wanted to see me again and the invitation to the party on Friday night was for me and not Dave. By the time I reached home I was in quite a good mood and as the lights were out I realised that Bob was still at the golf club. Mike tried to invite himself in for coffee but although I declined I rather threw caution to the wind and gave him a blow job in the car. He had obviously still wanted more from me as I swallowed quite a bit of cum and I was surprised that I had got over Dave so quickly. I was looking forward to some fun without him.

Bill called me on Friday morning to make sure I was coming to the party in one of the top hotels in Princes Street. I was a little worried about dress as this is quite a formal hotel with a liveried doorman but Bill suggested 'as little as possible' as I was his date and he wanted to show me off to some of his team mates. He offered to have me picked up but I suggested a cab might be more discreet.

I was determined to look my best and arranged to have my make up done professionally in town, my tan topped up and to look for a really special dress. I eventually found a fantastic stretchy silver mini dress that could have been made for me as it was absolutely sculpted to my curves and showed off my breasts and nipples and of course what I thought could be the big attraction for Bill and his friends, my rear to perfection. I managed to find a very small silver g string to match and a 5" pair of silver shoes. With a small silver bag to match the whole package cost just over a grand but I felt that I wouldn't feel overawed by any of the younger girls at the party.

My confidence took a little knock when the liveried doorman looked me over and with a bit of a smirk told me that some of the 'other ladies' had already gone up.

The way he stressed 'ladies' and looked me over made me think that he had me down as one of the 'footballer's groupies'. I was so annoyed that I said " I'm Mr.. date for the evening."

Looking me over rather lasciviously he said "Well I am sure you and he will have fun." Before directing me to take the lift to the penthouse.

When I arrived the party was in full swing with about forty guys and girls enjoying a buffet and champagne. Bill as normal was with a couple of other footballers and a table of girls but quickly got to his feet and called me over to sit beside him. He kissed me fully on the mouth before introducing me all round as "his very beautiful date Carole."

Both Tim and Mark, the footballers said that they were pleased to meet me "as they had heard a lot about me."