Mature Lady Gets Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobCarole
BobCarole
25 Followers

Bill and I danced a bit and he introduced me to quite a few other people and showed me round the suite. It appeared he genuinely was pleased to have me as his date. Apparently they had taken over the whole floor and as the night went on I realised that groups were filtering off into rooms for sex. I was surprised and quite flattered when we went back to join Tim and Mark, that they seemed more interested in drinking and chatting to Bill and myself rather than taking advantage of the amount of young ass on offer. But when Bill suggested it was getting a bit noisy and that we should grab a couple of bottles of champagne and go through to his room I realised that I wasn't just Bill's date that night.

As I walked down the short corridor ahead of the two guys Bill cupped my rear and turning to the two guys said "Well what do you think of her? Doesn't she have a fantastic big ass?"

I was flattered to hear the both guys agree but slightly concerned at what was expected when Bill said "And she knows how to use it . Mike and I spent nearly two days doing her."

Apart from a rather perfunctory glass of champagne we all knew what we were there for and as Bill helped me out of my dress the two guys were losing their clothes and in just my g string and heels I had three very horny looking guys with very erect cocks to deal with. Apart from some flattering although crude comments from the two guys on my boobs and ass it was almost straight down to business. I was tumbled on to the king size bed and apart from breaks for lubing and champagne I had three cocks in me in various combinations for most of the night. My mouth, pussy , and boobs had plenty of cock and I lost count of the number of times the guys took my ass.

It was nearly five when the two guys called time and left me alone lying in Bill's arms to have a couple of hours sleep. Just before I drifted off in a drunken slumber I remember him kissing me and saying " That was great you really gave the guys a great night."

I was looking forward to seeing him when I woke but he was gone leaving me alone in the suite until Mike came in to clear up a bit. He smiled when he saw me lying in the big bed and murmured " You look wrecked I heard you sent three guys home very happy."

He then grinned as he started to undress and said " But I'm sure you wouldn't mind making it four."

He flipped me over and parting my hips I heard him say " Fuck you must have had some traffic in your butt last night your ass hole is absolutely gaping."

Wanting to please him I pushed my rear up to him and said "Mmmm gaping just for you." He was on me like a flash and buggered me hard a couple of times before slapping my butt and telling me to get showered and dressed as he had to get me home.

The doorman gave Mike a knowing wink as he trousered the tip to get Bill's car brought round and he said he "hoped we had had a good stay."

I called ahead to see if Bob had gone to club and when I found he had, I had Mike drive us right to the door so I could slip in without having to run up the drive in very much clubbing attire. However I was just changing when I heard the door to find Mike holding my bag that I had left in the car. This time he did insist on coming in for coffee and ended up being the first guy other than Bob to have had me in the marital bed. In spite of his exertions that morning and mine the night before we had quite a good session and he left me sleeping in bed a very happy and well fucked lady.

The next 'party' I was invited to was much more focused. Bill suggested we meet in the cocktail bar of one of the top hotels. Once again I splashed out on a sexy new black dress and thought I would ream it up with sheer black hold up stockings. Again having looked forward to being his date I was slightly disappointed that he had two different team mates with him.

After a couple of bottles of champagne I had relaxed a bit and was actually pleased to see the guys eyes never left my thighs where my dress had ridden up over the stocking tops. A couple more bottles and I asked Bill when the party started – he smiled and said " When we go up."

When I looked quizzically at him he explained that Tim and Mark had raved to the other guys on the team about 'Bill's new mature bird' and Tom and Will had wanted to meet up with me but, because they were in relationships, they wanted to be more discreet.

Although it was fun and rather flattering that Bill enjoyed having me so much that he wanted to 'show me off' to his team mates this felt as if he was sort of 'pimping me out' to impress his team mates. But I was still so enamoured with him that I was prepared to 'go with the flow' and when he suggested we go up quite willingly went with them. There was a bit of kissing and cuddling in the lift and my skirt rather ended up round my waist but I was quite flattered that these two very handsome guys had come specially to be with me.

There were four bottles of champagne waiting for us but after an obligatory glass it was obvious the boys wanted to get on with what they had come for. This was a lot rougher session than at the previous party. The guys were a lot cruder in their language and it appeared that I had the reputation as Bill's mature groupie who was up for anything and loved having her ass fucked by footballers.

After a couple of hours of quite continuous sex, especially anal, the guys seemed quite sated and it appeared quite clear that I had been solely invited to the hotel to be gang banged. And that while they had enjoyed the experience of fucking a willing mature woman rather than the normal younger groupies, they had had their fun and they wanted to be on their way.

The two guys made their excuses of 'training the next morning' and even Bill when I tried to interest him by sucking his cock claimed to need his rest for training the next day. It was obvious he didn't really want me to stay so I asked him to get Mike to drive me home. Although I was quite drunk I realised that my future relationship with Bill was going to be simply keeping my ass available for any of his mates who wanted the cheap thrill of fucking and sodomising a mature woman with no limits.

That led me in to my next adventure with a guy, Mark, who was unlike the others as was possible and once again I fell for him like a ton of bricks. He and I fucked everywhere – in his flat, on a bus, in the park , in wynds and unfortunately too often in my marital bed.

Bob who I found out had turned a blind eye to Dave was getting reports of me being seen in town and being dropped off by black footballers and of being visited by my 'nephew.' And made it clear that while he loved me and realised that I needed more cock than he could give me I couldn't continue to do it on 'our own doorstep. We agreed we would look for an out of town 'fuck buddy ' for me. I have agreed to drop the health club, drop the footballers and drop Mark but I really do need to get a 'fuck buddy' soon.

BobCarole
BobCarole
25 Followers