Mature Married Hairy Pussy Ch. 05

Story Info
Two "ordinary" housewives turn extraordinary.
6.3k words
39.8k
17
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to go to the health club to work out because of my weird schedule. Oftentimes, I meet a co-worker of mine to help with the motivation. His name is Rick White. Rick is a black guy about 6' 0" and very well built. Coincidentally we went to Nursing School together. Rick likes the ladies as much as I do and we both have gotten our share of pussy at the health club. Our conquests, though, don't overlap. Rick largely chases single women or horny cougars on the prowl for big cocks (and his is oversized it's got to be 9 to 10 inches).

I choose another path. I noticed that there are lot of married women in their middle-thirties to early 40's. They generally have to 2-3 children ranging from toddlers to early high school. Many of them haven't been able to lose the extra weight from that last pregnancy and frequent the health club to get a break from kids, housework and a generally boring day. It's really a social time to get out. You can recognize a lot of them by their outfits. They try to hide things that they feel uncomfortable about. On the other hand, if they want to show something off, they will put on something with lots of color or interesting designs. For instance, they might wear a super large T-shirt that is some earth color but wear a wild pair of leggings to draw attention to their legs.

One such woman was Pam Williams. Pam was in her middle-thirties, a stay at-home mom with three kids 12, 10 and 3. Pam carried some extra weight throughout. She was really cute in the face with a beautiful smile. She had long light brown hair that she kept in a pony tail. She had been married 15 years Her legs were large but well muscled and she was the one that wore tight leggings. I had initially met her at a doctor's office when she was in with one of her kids. I was helping out and I had to get the usual information about family and medical history so she was familiar with me.

We often took a spinning class together about midmorning. This particular morning, we had finished about 15 minutes earlier and I was walking through the lobby and saw Pam talking to Denise, another mom who had 2 boys in their early teens (As it would turn out, I got to fuck them both, ALOT).

Denise and Pam were just finishing their smoothies as I walked by. Pam said,

"Hey Scott, where are you headed."

"I'm going to walk the track, I still have some energy to work off."

Pam said, "Mind if I join you, I need to work off this smoothie."

"I do too," said Denise, "But I have a hair appointment. I'll see you guys later."

Pam got up and walked with me up to the indoor track.

"Where's Susie (her youngest)?"

"Oh she's in the Health Club daycare, she's fine. She's playing and has her snacks. I checked on her after Spinning"

'I haven't said this, Pam, but I really like those leggings on you."

She smiled broadly, "Thanks, I like them too."

We walked about two miles on the track and talked about several things, mostly her kids and their activities.

At the end of the walk we were leaving the track and I said,

"I've got a little kink in my leg, I'm going to hit the hot tub and stretch."

"That sounds relaxing."

"You want to join me?"

"Well...I should get...I tell you what Let me check on Susie, if she's ok I'll meet you there."

Moms are always prepared, she was always carrying bathing suits in their oversized bags.

I put on my surfing trunks in the men's locker and made my way to the outdoor hot tub. Since it was still early, nobody else was around. I slid in and turned on the jets. About 5 minutes later, Pam came out and she was wearing a purple one piece. The way she was moving, I could tell she was conscious of her ass and she slid quickly into water next to me. One thing that did stand out were her enormous tits, They had to be DD's or E's and the bathing suit was being taxed to its maximum trying to restrain them.

She smiled sweetly at me and said, "Susie's great, I really need this."

She leaned back and relaxed with the surging bubbles. I did the same and the conversation went back to her kids and her life in general. We laughed at some the things crazy things kids do. She was so relaxed and I was too.

I decided to try something. While talking, I gently rubbed the outside of her thigh. I know she felt it by her reaction and she liked it. I intermittently kept doing it and she snuggled in a little closer. We were looking right into each other's eyes. We were giggling and I placed my hand on the top of her thigh under the churning water. She kept smiling. I said something about shooing a way a bug and stood briefly with my crotch almost in her face. She looked at the direction I was moving in but we both slowly moved back to our original positions.

As I was moving back. I lightly rubbed one of her enormous tits with my hand as I was sitting down deliberately briefly caressing her nipple. Her eyes briefly closed and she sighed.

I put my hand back on top of her thigh and started gently stroking. She grew in tighter and tighter. I moved my hand to her inner thigh. No resistance, just total relaxation. I started stroking her thighs and then I began massaging her pussy through the bathing suit. She leaned back basking in the sun and started softly moaning. Since nobody was still outside, I moved her suit slightly to move my fingers inside her furry pussy. She was rocking her hips and about to cum when we heard voices. I quietly moved my hand out. She adjusted her suit.

I whispered in her ear, "Come with me."

We got up without hesitation and went inside. I knew about this work closet that was empty next to children's center and it locked from the inside (it did take a key for those concerned about safety). We walked down the hall which had people moving around. When nobody was looking, I opened the door and we both slid inside and I locked the door and turned on the light.

We embraced in an wet open mouth kiss. Our tongues were darting in and out. I started squeezing and pinching her nipples through the suit. She had enough of the bathing suit and off it came. I shed my suit as well. I bent over and began licking and sucking her tits. Her engorged nipples were as hard as rocks. She was stroking my rock hard cock at the same time.

I raised up and started nibbling on her neck and simultaneously slid my fingers deep inside her sopping pussy. I began finger fucking her and she was really moaning. She again grabbed me in an embrace and our open mouths met for a long kiss.

We separated just a shade and she whispered in my ear,

"Fuck me, baby."

I turned her around and I spread her legs. She steadied herself against the wall. I slid my fingers into her pussy from behind and she groaned. I pulled them out and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pleasure palace and pushed it deep inside. She gasped and groaned.

Then I started pumping in delight. She kept whispering,

"Fuck me, fuck me, I need this cock, fuck me,"

I was driving it in deeper and faster. I know the sounds of slapping flesh could be heard the hall. She knew it too but she just wanted harder and faster.

She was looking around at me pounding her ass.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"In my pussy, in my pussy" She begged.

By this time, I was holding her head up by pulling on her hair. The smell and sound of raw sex was intoxicating. She convulsed on my cock, 3 or 4 times. Fortunately she didn't scream.

My spunk was burning and overflowing. It had to explode somewhere and my cock chose Pam's pussy with glee. I bucked when I came and shot several ropes of sticky seed inside her and then I collapsed on her back.

I embraced her from behind and gave numerous small kisses to her upper back and neck.

She turned around and we embraced with a long open mouth tongue licking kiss.

We were standing there. Cum was dripping out of her pussy and my semi hard dick. We started giggling.

"I wonder how we can sneak out of here"

"Let's get our suits back on and turn out the light."

We got the suits back on and Pam said,

"Shit!"

"What's the matter?"

"I've got cum dripping everywhere. I don't know how the hell I'm going to get to the locker room without it dripping all over the floor."

"Look nonchalant, keep your thighs together and walk quickly."

"Thanks a lot"

We kissed one more time and I turned off the lights and slowly opened the door. Nobody was looking. She left first and I saw some seed dripping from her suit onto the floor but nobody noticed.

I followed shortly thereafter. After we showered and got dressed, I briefly met her in the lobby after she had picked up her daughter.

She whispered in my ear, "The next time we fuck, we do it at your place or mine."

Denise was a bit more intense than the jolly Pam. Teenagers will do that to a person. Denise was a little older than Pam, maybe 39 or 40. She was a little shorter. Her body shape was also different from Pam. There were a few extra pounds, as well, but not as robust as Pam. Her abdomen was rounded and her legs were a nice shapely package, well toned and muscled. Her tits were large, maybe D's and gravity had some influence. She was pretty but she had some lines around the mouth due to the stress of teenage boys. Her hair was short and peppered.

For some reason, I was at the health club late in the evening, about nine. This particular night of the week, they were open to 11. The place was empty. I was plodding on the elliptical machine and Denise walks in.

"Hi Scott"

"Oh Hi! Denise, it's kinda late for you to be out."

"Yeah, but it's been a helluva day. I had to attend a teacher conference. John (her elder son) has been driving the health class teacher berserk. She wanted ..."

"She? Who the hell ever decided women should teach teenage boys health class. Usually that's reserved for a PE guy who has nothing else to do. Those classes have always been useless."

"Yeah, I know it's insane but what are you going to do? The other two weren't any better and I just had to get out to maintain my sanity."

We both chatted about all sorts of things and used the elliptical for about 30 minutes.

She slowed down and stopped.

"I'm exhausted. I'm going upstairs to use the sauna and go home.

"See you later"

"OK"

After a couple of minutes, I again realized that the club was totally empty except for the girl behind the desk and one male trainer. I got off the machine and casually strolled upstairs. Again nobody was around. I quietly stuck my head in the Women's locker room, nobody. I saw the women's sauna lights were on meaning it was in operation. I walked over to the window and Denise was alone. Her towel was off She was sitting on the second bench with knees up and her feet on the bench. Her legs were wide open and she was fingering herself. Her head was back and moaning.

I was rock hard in a second. I dropped my pants and removed my shirt. I don't think I even bothered to pick them up. I opened the door and it startled Denise. She didn't say anything but she looked very alarmed but immediately calmed down when she saw it was me.

In fact, She developed lust in her eyes when she saw my painfully hard erection. She kept plunging her fingers into her pussy until after I gave her a tongue filled open mouth kiss. She gently took hold of my cock and sucked it, licking the tip and running her mouth up and down the shaft. I bent over and sucked on her titties. I was so hot in there, but we were too engrossed in satisfying our animal urges. She brought me around, without a word and slid my cock into her really hot and open snatch. She wrapped her legs around me as we rocked back and forth. She had her arms around my neck sticking her tongue in my mouth. She finally whispered something,

"You are going to fuck me good, aren't you? I really need to be dicked long and hard."

I was plunging my cock into her from tip to balls. She was moaning and moaning loud.

I pulled my dick out and turned her around. She steadied her hands on the bench and I pushed my cock into again. I started pounding her from the rear. I spread her ass for deeper penetration.

"She was crying "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me." She shuddered and came on my cock.

Sweat was pouring off our bodies now. I took her over to a nice sized elevated ledge spread her towel on it and had her lay on it. I put her feet on the ledge and spread her elevated knees. I was able to eat her pussy while standing. I went to work sucking and licking her clit. I was finger fucking her at the same time. She was going catatonic. I started to tongue fuck her and she exploded, thrashing all over the place. While she was mumbling incoherent things I hold of the towel underneath her and pulled it up so that I could really fuck her like I wanted.

She was looking into my face with her semi-closed eyes rolling all over the place. I mounted her and pushed her legs back with my forearms. I love totally exposed pussy. My cock just went in. I began pumping, She began to thrash, her feet were straight up in the air and her toes were spread out like you wouldn't believe. She was cumming again and now she was actually screaming.

I had lost it by this time, the only thing hotter than the sauna was the cum building in my gut. I was holding it in deciding on whether or not to pull out. The urge just became too strong, I couldn't control it. I just wanted to drive my balls into this married woman's pussy and shoot every last drop of seed into her cervix. That is exactly what happened.

I just pumped and pumped and pumped until every last living sperm was inside her.

We rolled apart panting and gasping for air. We stumbled out of the sauna leaving the cum soaked towel inside. We almost tripped over my clothes stumbling to the women's shower. They had benches you could sit on while taking a shower. We collapsed under the running water.

"Wow" was the only thing I could say. Denise with a great deal of effort reached over caressed my cheek and kissed me. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue inside her. I don't know how or where this was coming from but I was hard again. The next thing I know, I'm standing up holding Denise up by her ass, her arms and legs are around me and she's bouncing up and down on my cock in the running shower.

Sally, the girl from the desk, walked into the locker room and heard the shower running.

"Mrs. Pickett, We're closing in 15 minutes."

Denise, while still bobbing on my dick said, "Thanks Sally."

Denise whispered in my ear, "I think I'm going to sleep well tonight but we're not done, Come by my house at about 9."

We slowly disengaged, completed the shower

We walked out together at promptly 11 pm. Sally and Pete, the trainer, both applauded as we left. We laughed turned and took a bow.

I showed up at Denise's house at 9. I rang the door bell. The door slowly opened and behind the door stood Denise. She was totally naked except for a pair of pointed "Fuck Me" pumps.

She had already cleaned up breakfast and the marital bed had a fresh set of silk sheets.

She threw her arms around me and our open mouths met,

"I thought I was going to sleep well last night but I slept like shit. The only thing I could think of was you fucking me. I was sopping wet all night."

"Well let's see if I can satisfy your desires." as I slid my tongue in her mouth. She smiled broadly and giggled.

I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I laid her on the bed. I removed my clothes and laid down next to her. I kissed her and started massaging her breasts. One thing that I've noticed with married women. When their needs and desires are pent up and restrained, They can really let it all hang out when release is at hand. Both Denise and Pam were real screamers when they were being fucked in a way that they liked.

Denise was talking to me continually when we were making love. If she was getting close to an orgasm, all inhibitions left and she didn't care who saw or heard. I was eating her sopping wet pussy and she was clutching my head pushing me harder into her furry snatch. The combination of my tongue and fingers had her cumming fairly quickly and she had multiple orgasms.

This day she rode my cock in cowboy and reverse cowboy positions as I held and squeezed her tits and ass. We also faced each other with our legs spread and she sat on me with my cock in her pussy. We rocked and rocked. I finally had to flip her over and take her like I did the night before.

She reacted exactly the same way. I blew my hot load inside her and she was smothering me with millions of little kisses. After I pulled out, I went down on her to clean her pussy. The silk sheets were soaked with cum but I cleaned her pussy thoroughly with my mouth and with it brought a multitude of orgasms from Denise.

After about an hour and half of sleep, she woke me by sucking my cock. I was hard in a flash and she was again on her back, Her legs draped over my thighs and I was fucking the shit out of her.

"I've NEVER been FUCKED like this. Fuck Me, Gimme that cock, I want that cock."

"I want your cum, all of your cum, I want every sperm you have."

Well I obliged and shot more love inside of her. This time we slept for 2 hours after fucking. We woke up and she said,

"We need to clean up, the boys will be home from school in about 30 minutes."

I immediately took a shower and got dressed. She was still naked removing the cum soaked silk sheets from the bed.

Cum was dripping from her pussy onto the carpet. She looked down, "Oh Shit"

She threw a small towel over the wet spot on the mattress pad where the cum had soaked through.

"I don't think Tom will notice this" She said and looked at me with a smile. "You need to go Darling, When can we do this again?"

"I'm really flexible, Denise, just call me when you want."

She caressed my face and kissed me Goodbye.

Pam was a Catholic girl. She loved sex and large families. Our arranged meetings were a bit more complicated because she had to find a sitter for Susie. The vast majority of the time (in fact all of the time), her mom was happy to do the duty. Our meetings usually took place at my house but occasionally Pam wanted to fuck me in her marital bed. One day she had dropped Susie off at her mom's and told her that she had a doctor's appointment then had to run some errands. She and I had from 9:30 to 2 pm to get our lusty needs satisfied.

When I got there, I rang the door bell and just like at Denise's, the door opened slowly and Pam was behind it. She was wearing sheer white thigh highs and low heel white pumps. She was an ample girl. She threw her arms around my neck and our open mouths met and we passionately exchanged tongues. She took my hand and took me back to her bedroom. She passionately kissed me again and went down on her knees and dropped my pants. She gently took my cock and started licking and sucking it.

"Mmmmmmm, I love the taste of your dick," She cooed, then she went back to making love to it.

As she was getting me rock hard I took off my shirt. I took a hold of her hand and had her stand up. We went to the bed and laid down. She had a full beautiful pussy of soft brown hair and I loved eating it. She loved it so much. I would begin licking and sucking her and she would rest her legs on my shoulders.

I could bring her to orgasm with my tongue and tongue fucking always sent her over the edge. At home she just screamed with everything she had when she came.

When she was ready she would gently bring my head up and I would make love to her tits. Her breasts were enormous with very sensitive nipples. Her preferred fucking positions were variations on missionary and doggy style. She loved it all but she really loved when her legs were on my chest and I pushed down with my body weight to bring her pussy to the optimum fucking level and we just slapped flesh until we both were satisfied.

12