Mature Married Hairy Pussy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called it the "Good Catholic Wife" position for obvious reasons. I would just start pounding her pussy with the combination of muscle and gravity power. She always told me it was in so deep and she could feel every vein throbbing. She just cooed and sighed and covered me with kisses when I unloaded in her.

I also loved having her legs straight up in the air when I fucked her. Her feet just bounced all over the place when we were fucking and bouncing the bed. She just loved it. Over the course of our affair, Pam had two more children. She secretly had DNA testing done just to find out who did it but I was the only one she told. In both cases, I was her daddy and she was really happy about it.

These "ordinary" housewives were both adventurous and passionate lovers. To give you an example I saw them both at their favorite table at the health club. They both knew that I was actively fucking them both and they didn't care. They just loved good sex.

"Hey my sexy lover girls"

The both went simultaneously, "Shhhhh, don't be so loud."

"OK, OK." I said, "I know Denise is open on Thursday because the boys are on an overnight field trip. I've got this great idea for a road trip. Pam do you think you can get your mom to take the kids for the day."

Pam laughed, "If I decide the idea is good, then she'll do it."

Denise laughed too.

"Well, I have access to a nice extended minivan with one of those massive sunroofs that open the entire length of the vehicle. The weather is supposed to be warm and gorgeous. I was thinking the three of us could take a road trip down that isolated stretch of the interstate to Blue Ridge Park for a picnic."

"That's 125 miles one way, Scott" Pam said.

Denise with an evil grin on her face said, "You wouldn't have any carnal activities in your plans would you?"

"Could be." I just grinned at her.

We all looked at one another for a minute and started laughing.

I would pick them up at the park and ride 8 am on Thursday. It would take a little time to get through rush hour traffic to the deserted interstate.

I was waiting for them on Thursday. I had a cooler with picnic goodies and plenty of cold water. I had removed one of the second row bucket seats so there were three nice seats for us. The rest of the vehicle was flat and I placed nice thick cushions on the floor covered with silk sheets.

Pam got in the second row chair. "What is this thing, the Fuck Bus?

"Actually it is," I said.

Denise was just shaking her head as she climbed into the shot gun chair.

"OK, Horndog, how's this thing going to work"

"It's easy," I said "One person drives and the other two play" When the weather gets warm, I open the roof and we get a suntan while we fuck. When we get to the park we find a deserted spot and have a glorious threesome then we repeat the trip back."

"What about the traffic and cops, I don't need to get caught. What is the penalty for fucking on the highway?" said Pam.

"Listen, the van sits up higher and has heavily tinted rear windows. They can't see in here."

"Big Rig Truckers can look right down that roof," said Denise.

"How many truckers do either of you know?"

"None"

"That's part of the excitement. Safe anonymous voyeur fucking. Truckers won't call the police. They like to be entertained and then they move on. You've got to admit your lover pumping his cock inside your pussy in front of an anonymous audience is a huge turn-on. If it isn't then we'll just keep the roof closed."

Pam said, "The roof thing is weird but I love the rest of it. Let's play the roof thing by ear."

Denise said, "Let's hit the road. Oh by the way how do we decide who drives."

"I was going to take the first stint through traffic." When we get going you two can decide what you want to do. Pam's seat folds flat to give a lot of fucking room in the back. The roof issue doesn't get addressed until we're on the deserted piece of road."

We took off. The girls just sat buckled in the seats through traffic and looked at the passing scenery. The van did have a DVD entertainment system in it. I brought a few erotic porn DVD's to lighten the mood and perhaps lower inhibitions a bit. When traffic thinned, I popped in a DVD with several threesome scenes.

Pam was watching it in the back and was laughing.

"Denise, you've got to see the tattoos on this slut. I can't believe that position."

Denise was getting interested and, I suspect, horny. She unbuckled her belt and crawled in the back. I could see in the mirror she was on her knees looking at the screen and she was giggling too.

Pam interrupted the laughing with, "Now that looks interesting." Things went kinda quiet. I was driving along peacefully at 5 miles below the posted limit.

I just happened to look in the mirror about 10 miles down the road and Pam had her polo shirt and bra off and Denise was sucking on her tits. It was so fucking hot. Denise took off her top not to mention the rest of her clothes and was fingering her pussy while sucking on Pam.

I heard the seat belt unbuckle and the seat move to it's flattened position. I had to focus on the road through some more traffic. When I got to look back, my women were totally naked reclined and covering each other with wet kisses and tongue licking.

Denise stopped for a minute and asked, "Scott what's the temperature outside?"

"It's 77"

"When it hits 80, let us know"

Denise started eating Pam's pussy and Pam was really moaning.

"Ladies it's 80"

"Goddamn it, open that fucking roof!!" screamed Pam.

I opened it and these two beautiful housewives who were making love to one another were basking in glorious sunshine.

Truckers were generally barreling around me in the passing lane. The only show was to those who had a passenger which were few and far between. To occasionally draw an audience, I would move into the passing lane and make the truck pass me on the right. Then they really got a show. I had several trucks pace me for two or three miles while the girls would lick each other. I would let them know they had an audience. Pam while being fingered and licked waved at them. They blew their horn once and would wave back with big smiles on their faces.

At mile 60, Pam had an earth shattering orgasm that shook the van.

"That's an orgasm, we switch drivers. the lover who came drives."

I closed the roof and pulled into a rest stop. I pulled over to an isolated area and stopped. I moved to the back and Pam crawled over me to the driver seat. She was butt naked and her pussy was sopping.

"I'm too zooed to drive yet," She moaned.

Denise was caressing my head and planting her open mouth on mine. We swapped tongues for a long kiss." She started caressing my cock.

"Don't pull out until you're ready Pam." I cautioned. "Denise is helping me out of my clothes so there's no hurry." It was only 9:20 am.

Pam started the van and we slowly left the rest stop and pulled onto the road.

Meanwhile I was slurping on Denise's pussy, licking and sucking on her clit. She began bucking and I started tongue fucking her.

"Pammy open the roof, please." Denise politely asked between her gasps and little yips.

The sun poured in on Denise and the sensation was too much. She blew and she actually squirted over the silk sheets.

Pam heard the commotion, "My turn, Denise came."

I said. "Not quite yet, Pam. You've only driven for ten minutes. I want Denise to get me hard."

When Denise started coming down. She started sucking on my cock. I was laying on my back taking in the sun while she sucked and licked me."

Pam said, "A big truck is coming up"

"How fast is he going"

"I dunno, just a little faster than us"

"Denise, sweetheart, ride me honey. Pam, slowly move into the passing lane".

Denise slid my cock into her pussy, put her hands on my chest and began sliding over the entire length of my shaft. Pam's driving gave the trucker a full view of a passionate fuck.

He stayed with us for three miles before he drove off.

Denise rolled off and said, "I need to rest and pee."

"Pam sweetie, pull off at the next exit which was a deserted rural road."

She did and pulled to the side of the rural road. Denise slid open the sliding side door, stepped out totally naked took two steps from the van and squatted and peed. A car passed just as Denise was relieving herself. Pam waited until the car had moved down the road opened the door and jumped out. My naked Pam and Denise swapped places with one another. Pam had to squat to pee too.

"Gawd that feels good."

Pam jumped in the back with me. Denise collected her thoughts behind the wheel, brushed back her hair, put on her sunglasses, put the van in gear and moved back to the Interstate. Pam was already hard at work on getting me hard again.

I was really hard and getting frustrated. Pam whispered, "I want the Good Catholic Wife fuck."

She went on her back and I put her legs on my chest and pushed into the floor of the van. Her pussy assumed the desired position and I started pounding her.

Denise started complaining that the fucking was affecting the handling of the van but she got used to it and kept it up. She saw two trucks coming up and moved into the passing lane. They were passing but they saw me driving my dick into Pam. Her head was tilted back, her mouth was wide open. The two truckers could tell she was screaming at the top of her lungs but they couldn't hear it over the maelstrom of their diesels. I could hear it, she was getting ready to cum again. She dug her nails in and convulsed. I felt my hot cum swelling getting ready for an explosion. The truckers had been swapping positions for five miles as Pam and I fucked. One of them at least got a clear view of my body squirting my boiling swirling semen loaded with living sperm into my lover's pussy.

I collapsed on Pam but she saw the truck driver and waved. He blew his horn smiled and drove off.

We were all tired. Denise closed the roof I popped down the rear seat and we all sat there in our climate controlled van totally naked and thoroughly fucked. The driver seat was soaked in pussy juice. The passenger now had cum on it and my semi soft dick was leaking cum on my seat.

I wasn't sure we were going to make our destination. Denise saw a nice secluded rest stop. It was virtually empty because there were no amenities. We parked in an isolated area and saw a totally hidden spot under a tree in high grass. We decided that now was the time to picnic. We jumped out the van naked but took our clothes in case the State Police rolled around.

We spread some blankets and settled in for some food and fucking. We had a beautiful experience. After some nourishment, I rolled Denise on her back, pinned her legs back and fucked her in the grass. Pam was stroking and kissing both of us while we were pumping. The ambience and sensations were just perfect, Denise came hard on my cock and moments later I shot ropes of semen with 80 million of living sperm into Denise.

About an hour later roles were reversed, I driving my cock into Pam doggy style. I was pulling her hair keeping her head up. The ambience was still intoxicating, Pam came hard too. Denise was licking and squeezing my balls while I was fucking Pam. I don't know how, but I came hard again inside Pam. We all just collapsed and laid there for an hour. We didn't want to move with the cool breeze kissing our naked and sweating bodies but it was getting late and it was time to go back.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with all this cum in my pussy," said Denise.

"I know" said Pam, "The drive is going to be uncomfortable."

I had brought a small backpack. It had four very expensive small towels, four douche bottles and some panty liners.

Denise laughed, "For a very dirty little boy, you sure are thoughtful."

We cleaned ourselves and got dressed and loaded up the van.

"Everyone set?" I drove the vast majority of the way back but about an hour from home, I started getting the urge. The traffic was getting heavier too. Denise was snoozing, but I started gently rubbing her inner thigh. Pam was looking out the window in the second row.

"What is it, baby?" Denise asked.

"I don't know how to say it, but I really need to fuck you again before we get home."

She squeezed my hand and kissed me behind the ear. "I'll fuck you anytime you want, darling."

Pam said, "Goody, I'll drive."

We stopped for gas and we swapped positions. Pam took the wheel and Denise and I got in the back again. Denise and I were naked before the van pulled out of the gas station. We were in a tight embrace with passionate open mouth kissing.

Pam said "I can see your tongues, that's so hot."

We were now in stop and go traffic.

I started sucking on Denise's tits and fingering her pussy. I had to taste her so I went down and licked and sucked on her clit. I kept fingering her and she came hard. I moved over the top of her...

Pam cried "Good Catholic Wife"

She was right. I put Denise's legs on my chest pushed down to get her pussy at the best fucking angle and drove my dick into her again and again. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes were rolled back into her head when I came. Again, I don't know how but it was another huge orgasm. I flooded her pussy with a hundred million living sperm.

We got back to the park and ride and my lovers kissed me passionately and they went home to their families. It wasn't enough though, the next day I went to Denise's house. She kissed me passionately and we fucked hard for another four hours. A couple of weeks later I found out that I had gotten both of my "ordinary" housewives pregnant. They were both the most unbelievable lovers.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 9 years ago
I LOVE THE ROAD TRIP

Excellent idea!!

The story moves along just as a sexy story should and I have enjoyed the characters. These two mommies' set the mold for many married women of this age. Early thirty's married women I have been fucking just want to have fun. A new lover, knowing than can still attract the occasional extra male interest.

You are writing an excellent serial chapter series. I do not understand the low numbers. Keep it rolling!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
My Cougar Roommates A young man shacks up with older, more desperate, women.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
More Stories