Mature Married Hairy Pussy Ch. 06

Story Info
Colleen throws a party and gets an unexpected reaction.
4.2k words
4.25
29.6k
14
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen and I were just laying naked out on the cushions next to her pool. Just minutes before I had just painted the inside of her pussy with my cum. We were just stroking and kissing.

She started talking softly,

"Sweetie, i want to have a party."

"What kind of party, dinner cocktails what?

"A swinger's party."

"Say what?"

"A really kinky swinger's party, eight men and women who are married but none of their spouses would know. It would last two days."

"i didn't know you weren't satisfied."

"Please don't get defensive, I am really happy with our sex life but don't you want to sample other verboten pussies? I'm really curious about being fucked by other men, gang bangs. Think about it, wouldn't it turn you on to see me getting fucked by other men."

"I'm not sure I'm there."

"Listen, if you really get uncomfortable with it, then we'll only do each other. I think it will be really exciting to see married people in illicit uninhibited sex."

Colleen made all the arrangements, she knew all the people, paid for all the food and refreshments etc. The night before, she wanted to reassure me so she had me spend the night and I dicked her and came in her twice.

The following day I helped her greet the people as they arrived. We were both naked but wearing bathrobes. As the people arrived they were ushered into the "changing room" which was a small den off the foyer. The changing room was the clothes "dump". Everyone just got naked. After the last guest arrived, Colleen and I dropped our robes. Colleen had a Viagra bowl for the men. Each man could take one every 4 hours. No condoms were allowed - everyone knew from the clandestine invitation. Several digital video cameras were available. Colleen and I would compile the videos and send them to the people who wanted them

There were some really "eager" beavers. Three men and women were already fucking within 30 minutes. Within 45 minutes, three guys had creamed three women. I saw Colleen talking to a tall blond man. He seemed to be very fit and a nice looking guy. He had little body hair but he had an enormous dick. She was laughing and very animated. She glanced over at me, if this is what she wants, I nodded. She motioned for me to come over but I shook my head and walked off. I didn't even wait to see the look on her face.

I went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water when I came back, they were gone. I nosed around and saw them in a corner She was on her knees blowing him. I was a little perturbed. I wandered around not really getting close to any women. After about twenty minutes, I went back into the house and peeked in the master bedroom. There were two couples on the bed fucking. Colleen was on her back with her legs pinned back and this blond guy was pummeling her with his enormous dick. I guess his name was Rex since she kept screaming it. Some guy was behind them taking video and got a great shot of Rex's spasming balls when he shot his cum into her pussy. It was too much. I turned around and went back outside.

I took a lounge chair and placed it some shade. There was one couple fucking next to the pool. This short overweight guy was, dogging this housewife from behind and she was really bucking and getting,into it. I sat in the chair watching the sexual activities and placed a towel over my crotch. I wasn't getting into it.

This woman, about 40, statuesque, made her way over to me. She had very long flowing dark hair. The most fantastic legs you have ever seen accentuated by spaghetti strap spike sandals.

Her breasts were very proud B's and she was in fantastic shape. Her muff was the most magnificent I have ever seen.

"Hi Cutie, I haven't noticed you before. My name is Cassie."

I sat up and smiled,

"My name is Scott and I certainly didn't know you were here either. You are simply the most stunning woman here."

She smiled broadly in response.

"Why the towel? Are you shy or something?

"Something like that, I guess"

She turned her head briefly and I took my Viagra without her looking. Irregardless, I was getting a major league erection.

She sat,down on the edge,of the lounge chair and removed the towel and slowly began to caress my hardening dick.

"This looks,promising" and she started sucking my cock.

She started by just,placing her lips around my knob popping in and out of,her mouth. She then started lightly licking the underside of my velvet tip. Then she would place her lips around my shaft and I just loved seeing my cock go in and out of her juicy mouth. Periodically she would stop to lick and nibble my balls. She also lick under my balls. While she was doing this her hand would going up and down my shaft. Then she would start all over again.

I had forgotten what had gone on in the house. I was actually getting off. I took Cassie by the hand and we both stood up. We embraced and our open mouths met. I was getting very passionate and she really got off on it. I was cupping and caressing her tits and ass gently and also gently sucking on her hard nipples. After some time I had her recline where I had been. I retrieved a pillow and placed it under her ass. I started up kissing her tits again and started lightly licking her abdomen. She was holding my head and caressing it as I started to make love to her pussy. I nibbled on her inner thighs and I could feel her legs twitch with delight. I found her labia and gently used my tongue to part her pussy lips. Her pussy opened up immediately and it was sopping. My tongue and mouth found her clitoris. She rolled her hips to a more stable position, she was re-positioning her body in anticipation of an orgasm. I could feel her body tension ebb and flow. Her body tension was getting to the breaking level. Her vagina was wide open now and I pushed my tongue inside of her and began darting it and out. She finally started talking,

"Oooooh, that is sooooo good, baby. Give me all that tongue."

She arched her back, went stiff and started bucking,

"Ahwoooooooooooo" came out while her body was shuddering.

She was panting and gasping for breath. I gently repositioned her on her tummy with the pillow underneath. I slid my cock inside her pussy and slowly began pumping. she placed her head on the flat part of the lounge chair with head to the side. Her mouth was wide open and eyes were shut tight.

I spread her ass cheeks for better penetration and our flesh was slapping louder and louder. I was getting close to blowing but I stopped. I gently took her hand and took her over to the cushions by the pool we both laid down and she started sucking my cock to harden it back up.

She got it hard again and she straddled me in the reverse cowboy. At first while she rode me I cupped and squeezed her tits. She started riding me harder. I lowered my head back on the cushion. I cupped her ass while she rode from tip to balls. She was moaning loudly, almost yelling. She leaned forward towards my ankles exposing her anus.

I licked my forefinger and started lightly circling her anus with my finger. She blew almost immediately.

"JJJJJEEEEEZZZZZUUUUSSS." She screamed

Again panting and out of breath, she slid off my dick and went to her back. I positioned myself above her. She grabbed my cock hard and pushed it into her pussy. I pushed her thighs into the cushions and began thrusting with the intent of flooding her cervix with my seed.

"Fuck me, Scott, Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"Do you feel my velvet knob inside you stroking your pussy? Baby. You know I'm going to shoot 100 million living sperm inside you."

"I want your cum, I want your baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" I distinctly felt six ropes shoot inside her.

I collapsed to her side. We were both panting. She rolled on her side and started caressing and kissing me. When I caught my breath, i pulled her straight on the cushion and went down and cleaned her pussy with my tongue. She arched her back and began thrashing when she came again. I had another instantaneous erection. I mounted her again. She draped her legs over my thighs and I started fucking her again. After some powerful pounding, I blew another load of love inside her. A couple of people saw our carnal delights and brought out 2 video cameras and recorded my scrotum vigorously pumping my seed.

They also took video of my cum draining out her pussy and dripping out of my cock. Cassie just smothered me with kisses. After I caught my breath, I went and jumped into the pool. Cassie just laid there in the sun, sleeping.

I got out of the pool and toweled off. Colleen was standing on the other end eating a snack. It was obvious she had been standing there awhile. I knew she had seen the second cumshot. I found out later, that she had seen and heard the first one too.

I went into the house to get some food. The women were now aware that Cassie had gotten a masterful licking and dicking. I sat down for a bite of dinner and two middle-aged ladies, Phyllis and Bridget, decided to join me. Phyllis and Bridget looked like two mature housewives. Mature medium sized tits, a little extra padding. Bridget had shoulder length grey hair and Phyllis had tinted short hair. In anticipation of this event, they had both shaved their pussies.

I saw Colleen with a shorter guy with a little bit of gut. She was sitting in a chair leaning back while this guy was eating her. She didn't seem to be enjoying herself that much. Meanwhile, I was finishing up and Phyllis had her open mouth on mine and Bridget was sucking my cock. I got up and took both ladies into the master bedroom. The bed was a bit damp from cum and pussy juice nut we all climbed on anyway.

Bridget on her knees went down on Phyllis and began cleaning her pussy of cum with her tongue. Intermittent licking with finger fucking brought Phyllis to orgasm. I started licking Bridget from behind. I spread her legs to get better access to her pussy but I also rimmed her anus with my tongue. I started finger fucking her and was moaning ever louder and louder. I finally positioned myself behind her and pushed my dick inside her. I started pounding.

"I saw what you did to that other girl, dick me like that, dick me, dick me, dick me."

Bridget's head was bobbing and she was looking between her legs at the balls slapping her pussy and groaning louder and louder. Phyllis meanwhile moved around back and was licking my balls as I was fucking Bridget. Phyllis moved out of sight for a moment. I could fell something happening with my dick. I was pounding mercilessly. Phyllis cupped my ass and slid a lubed finger into my anus. I instantly blew my load inside Bridget. She screamed. We all laid on the bed Bridget and I were panting and Phyllis was stroking us. After a few minutes they were both lying by my side stroking my cock.

I had taken a second Viagra shortly after dinner so I had a stiff cock. Phyllis and Bridget switched positions and Phyllis was cleaning Bridget's pussy of my cum. The moaning started picking up again. I got over Phyllis's back and whispered in her ear,

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass,"

"I want to feel you in my ass," She hissed back.

I got the lube and liberally doused her ass. I started massaging her sphincter trying to loosen it up. I licked her asshole too. She was pushing her ass into my face. I was gently probing it with my finger and I could tell she was relaxing. After awhile I positioned myself above her ass and started slowly inserting my cock in her rectum. She squealed with every little push forward but I moved slow and gentle using a lot of lube.

I finally got my cock into her all the way up to the hilt.

"Baby, how does it feel?"

"It hurt a little at first, my husband has such a little dick, but it now feels really good."

I ground my cock in and she squealed. Then I started pumping.

"Fuck my ass,"She hissed

She started rubbing her clit vigorously while I pumped my cock in her ass and soon she had a mind blowing orgasm. I didn't cum but I loved seeing two mature women totally satiated and exhausted from sex. They just laid in the bed and went to sleep. I went into the shower to clean up.

Afterwards after a thorough cleaning and a worn out cock, I went to find a quiet place to sleep, alone. Since things were cooling down outside people were moving into the house and passed out. I found a small upstairs office with a day bed and laid down but I could clearly hear several couples fucking throughout the house. I had found a linen closet before I settled down and pulled out a sheet to keep from getting cold. I curled up and passed out.

It must have been a couple of hours later. I was awakened by someone caressing me and kissing me. It was Cassie.

"I've been looking for you. Are you trying to hide from me?"

"No Sweetie, I was trying to get some sleep."

I lifted the sheet and motioned her over to climb in with me. We spooned and i placed my arm around her and gently cupped her breast. We went fast to sleep. About 5 am, my dick started to stir and it was laying between her buttocks. it was growing and a semi conscious state I began ti gently hump her.

Her soft moaning was intoxicating and I was hard again. She lifted her leg and I slid my dick inside her. She was really wet. We fucked softly for an hour. She eventually wanted more so I rolled on my back. She went into the reverse cowboy and we repeated what we had done outside. This time though she broke up the action by leaning back and holding herself up with her arms over me. Our hard fucking loins were pointed directly at the door when a couple of people stood in the door. We didn't pay attention. We both kept thrusting. Eventually we went back to the Missionary position and I was able to shoot my hot cum love into her.

We collapsed and slept to 10 am. We both started waking up and just started fucking again. In fact, Cassie and I just slept and fucked each other until it was time to clean up and leave. We weren't supposed to pass any contact info to anyone else during this debauchery but I found some paper and a pen. Cassie and I clandestinely exchanged phone numbers.

After the last person left, Colleen was really not happy with me.

"I see you had a really good time."

"Yes I did, did you?"

"Not as good as you,"

"Huh?"

"You spent way too much time with Cassie"

"She was very sweet to me and erotic to boot"

"I could see that. How many times did you ejaculate?"

"I dunno, maybe seven or eight"

"How many times did you cum in her pussy?"

I tried to deflect.

"Hey this thing was all your idea and you were fucking Rex before I even got an erection. How many guys did you fuck?"

"I fucked every guy, that was the point to fuck everyone, to sample all the cock and pussy."

"You never said that, She saw that I wasn't happy and she made me feel good."

"How many times did you cum in her pussy?"

I wasn't going to lie about this idiotic situation

"Six or Seven times"

"You were supposed to sleep with me last night."

"You didn't say a word. Colleen, truth be told You really wanted to do this. I didn't because 1.) it meant that I didn't satisfy you and 2.) It would really bother me to see you fucking someone else and it did."

Shows you where my head is at. I got jealous even though I'm fucking six women (5 of them married) on a regular basis. It was then I knew I needed a change.

Before she got another word out, I said,

"I'm all fucked up. I'm going home."

"You're supposed to spend the night with me."

"Not now, this is all too weird, I'm fucked up and going home."

Things between Colleen and I were strained. We were both fatigued from all the sex. I suppose it happens over time. I wasn't right. In fact, I knew I was so screwed up that I decided to leave town on a vacation to clear my head out. I had accrued six weeks at work and had more than enough money so I went on a ski bum odyssey to France, Switzerland and Austria. I had befriended a few great skiers from Europe from ski camps I had attended so I had places I could crash and so on. I was going for a full month.

I told Karen, Pam and Denise about my trip plans. Karen was going to watch the house. Pam and Denise didn't much care. The both kissed me on the cheek and said to have a nice time. I told Colleen too, but apparently as it turned out, she wasn't listening. I had turned off my message machine before I left on my sabbatical and disappeared into the Alps. The experience was incredible, the scenery, the ski terrain, the food, unbelievable. Despite the enormous amount of gourmet food, I lost 15-20 lbs from all the skiing. I didn't think of sex or touch a woman the whole time I was gone. This adventure began a process of reflection that took a while to complete.

When I got home and was recovering from the trip, I retrieved my collection of mail and towards the end of March, I received a letter from Colleen. It was a nasty vindictive tome that accused me of avoiding her, humiliating her and deserting her. She went on in the letter to tell me that had slept with three other men and on and on. She concluded by saying she never wanted to see or hear from me again. I could tell that she hadn't grasped that I was leaving for an entire month. I decided that the best way to respond was to write her a letter back and send it special delivery.

In the letter, I explained the whole decision and planning process. I also laid out the date, time and location that I told her that I was taking the trip and actually gave her a tentative itinerary. I also sent some hard copies of digital pictures that I took and my friends took of me. There was an unbelievable series from a powder day in Austria. I told her that I was sorry that she was hurt and if she wanted to terminate things, I understood. I also told her that I desperately needed that alone time and it was essential for my spirit. I told her I loved her and would miss her. I sent it and didn't expect to receive any reply.

After a couple of months, I got a phone call at home one morning. It was Colleen.

"Hello"

"Hello, Colleen, How are you?"

There was some hesitation on her end then she said,

"i've been better."

"What can I do for you?"

Again, some hesitation.

"I called to give you a piece of my mind."

"Colleen, I'm not going to fight with you. I told you what I was going to do and I even gave you an itinerary."

Hesitation

"I know, I found it about a day after I received your letter."

"Well, what did you want to tell me?"

"I thought you were only going for a week to 10 days and that you would be in touch."

"Colleen, again I told you I was going away for the MONTH of March. The itinerary alone would have told you that. I also told you that I wasn't taking a cell phone or a computer, I had a lot of other equipment that I was taking."

I wasn't defensive or nasty, I made a major attempt to sound empathetic but matter-of-fact about things.

"Who did you take with you?"

I could have been sarcastic and said, "Blizzard Cochise and Bonafide (skis)" but I didn't.

"Absolutely no one"

The way I said it, she knew it was the truth.

"Well, I've been giving things a lot of thought and I was wondering if we meet for lunch."

"Colleen, you said a lot very nasty things to me, how am I supposed to react?

Silence

I continued,

"If you like, I'd be happy to have lunch with you but please understand that although I have very strong feelings for you, I'm not sure if we should continue..."

She cut me off,

"I'd like just to see you and talk."

"Fine, when would you like to meet?

We established a time and place.

I wore a sports coat, tie and slacks to the lunch. She wore a dark purple dress, mid calf with black spaghetti strap high heeled sandals, no hose.

She held my hand and kissed me on the cheek and we sat down.

12