Mature Muscular Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raise her ass higher and lick her open anus and put my tongue in.

I fasten the straps of the rack onto Sam's wrists and ankles. I lift up the rack until her sandaled feet are in the air. I step to the other side so my erection is level with her upside down face. My face is level with her freshly eaten cunt. We could 69, but I have other ideas.

"My turn you had thirty-one minutes. Now I am in charge." I say.

Before Sam can speak I slide about half of my cock into her mouth.

"I am going to throat fuck you now Sam"

I hold her head and push my erection into her throat. My ball sack was hits her in the chin as I fuck into her throat. Sam is doing her swallowing motion with her throat on each down stroke. I fuck her throat for about ten minutes. I know that I could not last very long with her oral skills. I place Sam right side up and un strap her wrists and ankles.

"Enough fun on this machine Sam. Get on the bed on your back."

Sam did as I ask and spreads her legs open and raises them for me. I mount Sam and position the pointed head of my cock at her entrance of her swollen dripping cunt. I push into her balls deep in one stroke. I feel her cunt muscles grip me as I slide in. I lean into her and French kiss her well used mouth. She gazes into my eyes as I release her from my kiss.

"I love you David." She smiles broadly

"I love you too Sam." I respond..

"Suck my toes while you fuck my cunt." She says.

We are in a high missionary position with her legs spread and feet tucked near my face. Sam puts her thong sandal clad foot to my mouth. I suck all four of her small toes. I sink my turgid blood engorged cock balls deep into her shaved swollen slit. I alternately suck and swallow the toes on each of Sam's thong sandaled feet. I use one of my hands to lightly tug and pull on Sam's clit ring as I impale her with cock.

"Do you want me in your ass?" I ask her. She nods.

I place four of her toes back in my mouth as I line up my cock with her sphincter. I slide in balls deep with a single stroke. Sam has her eyes rolled back in her head. I can feel her muscles tensing up as I stuff her rectum to the hilt with each down stroke.

"I want you to shoot your semen in my ass." She grunts.

"Are you close?" I ask her.

"Yes. Yes my lovely stud. Keep pulling on my clit." She growls.

My mouth leaves her toes as my eyes watch cock spearing her anus on each stroke. Her pussy gaps open and clinches for something to grip. I continue to pull on her swollen pierced clitoris ring with slight pressure.

"Wait let me readjust myself." Sam says.

I rose up as Sam locked her ankles behind her head.

"This is hot. I love this position." I add.

I look down in amazement at her flexibility. Her cunt and ass are totally open for me. Sam's cunt is gapping open again. I can actually see the membrane of her vagina moving as I fuck her in the ass. I resume my manipulation of her clit ring. I pound into her with increased speed. I am fucking her with about one hundred stokes a minute. We have put timers on during sex so I know roughly the pace.

Sam is now shaking and convulsing into a total body orgasm. She is coming and I brutally fuck the hell out of her shaking body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Samantha yells.

I continue fucking deeply into her ass. I was going to come soon and ripped into her ass. I feel her ass convulse as her pussy contracted in orgasm. She tried to shit my cock out of her anus. I sink into her as she shakes under me. Her toes spread open in her sandals as she shakes. It is my turn to come.

"Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!"I grunt as I shoot about six bolts of thick cum into Samantha's ass.

I pull out of her and we kiss in a strong clinch as our naked bodies press together.

"That was awesome Sam. You are an amazing piece of ass."

"You are one horny man David. Are we ready to get cleaned up and go to dinner? I am famished. We can finish this later."

Tomorrow Sam and David travel to San Diego. What sexual adventures will they encounter?

12