Mature Secrets: Arcade Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,946 Followers

Fortunately for me, Walter was done in no time at all. Kathy moaned her approval, as she apparently felt Walter cum in her pussy. Walter pulled out, and sat back on the seat.

Kathy let her lips slide off my wet cock. She lifted her head, and turned her body toward me. She raised her left knee, swung it around, and sat on my lap, straddling me, facing me. The mature woman with the tan legs and white torso lowered herself down on me. She grabbed my cock and guided her pussy towards it. Soon I could feel her warm pussy sliding over my cock head, and down my shaft.

It was the greatest feeling in the world! EVEN BETTER than I'd ever imagined! As great as her lips felt sucking my cock, the tingling sensation this woman's slippery love canal caused on my cock was way better!

Kathy spread her legs wide around me, her skirt bunched up around her waist. She slowly thrust up and down on me as I held her waist. Her blouse had fallen over her tits again, and Kathy lifted it up once more. Her white tits were jutting out right in my face. Kathy arched her back and moved forward. I took the queue and wrapped my lips around her right tit. I reached up with my right hand and fondled her left tit.

Kathy panted and whimpered each time she thrust into me. I tried to thrust back, awkwardly at first, but soon I got into a rhythm with her. I reached around her and grabbed both of her bare ass cheeks, squeezing them between my fingers as they thrust in and out.

As I fucked this lady hard, my hands were all over her. I played with her thighs, back, waist, tits, and ass. Her blonde hair was hanging in my face as she grunted louder. "Uh! Ung! Huggg!"

As she fucked me rapidly, Kathy no longer sounded like a classy woman. Her grunts were loud and crude, and sounding like a hoarse older woman. "Uhhh! UHHH! "HERRGGG!"

And I was about to cum. The tingling sensation of the sliding slippery pussy on my cock was causing it to erupt. It was a strange sensation, cumming in front of my friends, with a woman present, and it almost felt like I was having an accident. But I erupted inside of the lady's pussy, shooting gobs of jism into her, spurt after spurt after spurt. I'd never cum that much ever.

My orgasm was subsiding just as Kathy started shuddering. She started thrashing around from side to side, like she was having a seizure. "OWUUUUWEEEEE! AHHHHHHH!" She screamed, as she bounced on me, beating me up pretty good, her fingers digging into my shoulders.

Finally Kathy fell onto my shoulder. I could hear her wheezing into my ear, her long blonde hair in my face, her sweating, pungent, nearly naked body spread over mine.

After a few minutes of silence, Kathy raised her head, lifted her torso, and slid off of my still-hard cock.

She fell onto the seat between Walter and me. She smiled at all of us for a moment. "OK, Brad, we better drive back to the mall now."

Kathy pulled her blouse down over her chest, lifted her butt, and pulled her skirt down. She smoothed her clothes as Brad drove out of the subdivision, and onto the now-dark highway. With my pants now zipped up, the rest of us sat and watched her straighten herself out in silence. Kathy grabbed her purse, grabbed some Kleenex to wipe her pussy with, and then brushed her hair. She turned on the rear overhead light briefly to reapply makeup and lipstick.

Brad pulled back into the mall parking lot, and parked very close to where Kathy had been earlier, at the far edge of the lot. We opened the door, but before we got out, Kathy kissed each of us, and thanked us by name.

"Are we going to see you again?" Asked Brad.

"Oh, you never know when I might be around," Kathy coyly replied. With that, she climbed into the driver's seat, closed the door, and blew us a kiss before she sped away.

The End.

George VI
George VI
5,946 Followers
12