Mature Secrets: Orthodontist Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,954 Followers

As Chris recovered from her orgasm, Sally and Kelly found their clothes and got dressed. Chris unsteadily climbed off of Jason, and also started dressing. He rose and started to look for his clothes, but mostly watched the three women getting dressed in their white pants and colorful uniform tops. As he dressed they ran combs through their hair and found tissues to clean themselves with.

"Jason, you were great!" Exclaimed Kelly. The other two ladies eagerly agreed, which made the teen feel even better than he already felt.

"So were all of you! Amazing!" Was all Jason could think to say.

"But you can't brag about this," cautioned Chris. "You'll keep this to yourself, right?"

"Oh, yeah," Jason agreed. He figured that absolutely nobody would believe he fucked all three of his older married orthodontist assistants anyways.

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,954 Followers
12