Mature Siblings Come Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeroming
jeroming
23 Followers

"Morning," she said.

What a relief I was wearing a large T, since blood was starting to flow to my dick again. "Morning," I mumbled, avoiding her eyes, still embarrassed by last night's events, and by the current reaction of my dick, and hurried back to my room.

I could not allow myself to have an erection or sexual thoughts every time I saw my sister dressed less-conservatively than an Amish woman. I decided to masturbate to get rid of the erection, thinking this might relieve the inner tension for a few days at least. I was aroused and angry with myself at the same time. I took my boxers off and went onto my bed, but as I grabbed my cock, I heard a knock on the door.

"Go away," I said with an impatient tone.

"Please, Michael, I wanna talk to you."

"Later," I answered.

"Michael, don't push me away, please!"

I did not answer, hoping she would go.

"Michael?" I heard her calling again. "I don't care, I'm coming in."

Oh shit. I covered myself quickly with a blanket. I was sitting in bed, so it hid my lower body to about my waist. She ducked inside the room.

"I'm sorry to burst into your room like this, but it is important that I talk to you. I want you to know that I'm not angry with you."

"OK." I could not think of anything more tasteful to say.

"By the way, why are you still in bed, aren't you going to work today?"

I had to find a quick answer, and the only one I could think of was, "I'm ill, I think I'll stay at home today."

"Look," she continued, "I understand your situation. We are still young and have needs. So you get easily aroused, so you looked down my shirt ... Do you know how many men have looked down my shirt in my life? Sometimes it was very intruding and even intimidating, and sometimes I found it funny, or even used it to my advantage. It once helped me get better conditions at the bank. The clerk, a 25 years old boy, could not take his eyes off my cleavage. So I bent forward a little more, to give him a better view, distracting him so he gave me the loan I wanted at my terms."

"Thank you for trying to comfort me," I replied with a smile. But I'm not a boy anymore and I'm your brother, acting the way I did was embarrassing and inappropriate."

"Come on, 'inappropriate'? So you saw a tit, big deal, have you never seen a tit in your life? I'm sure you accidently saw even mom's tits when we were young. So what? If I don't make a big deal out of it, then you shouldn't either. Get out of this lousy mood, get out of bed and go to work. You'll see that in the evening you'll feel better!"

"Maybe, I don't know ..."

"Out of bed, now!" She said in a determined voice, pulling my blanket off with one stroke and throwing it on the floor behind her. That was so unexpected, I tried to grab the blanket with my hand, but it was too late.

"Oh, sorry," Chloe said in a rather natural tone, when she saw my nakedness.

"I always sleep nude," I said. "Now will you please give me my blanket back?" I said, covering my groin with my hands.

"Yes, sure, sorry ..." She turned back, lifted the blanket and covered me. "Now I guess I should ignore you, walk with my head down all day, just like you did?" she asked rhetorically.

"The difference is," I answered, "that this was an accident, whereas my eyes searched their way under your shirt."

"Come on," she said, "you saw an exposed tit, I saw and exposed penis. Let's simply leave it be."

"You're right." I had to admit. "Now please leave so I can get dressed and go to work.

Sis went out and I stood up in order to get dressed. But before I could put my underwear on, she opened the door again, shoved her head inside, I turned my back to her.

"There's no point pretending to be ill or playing such games with me, I know you long enough to see when you are trying to hide the truth." She said and left.

What was that all about? Was she really so indifferent to such situations that she'll stick here head in knowing I'm probably naked or did she come back on purpose to get another glimpse?

Whatever her reason may have been, her talk lifted my spirit. I understood she was either not making a big deal of every incident or she was playing along, because she pitied me for being so unfulfilled. Either way, she didn't consider me a pervert.

During the day at work I thought a lot about our talk that morning. I also remembered her seeing me fully naked for a few seconds, not hurrying to cover me or look away. Was she also aroused? I didn't think so, since, as she said, these things happened and they were natural. And if she didn't give it an erotic meaning, why would she look away? I couldn't figure out what she felt. The only thing I knew for sure was that her seeing me naked made me horny.

When I came back home I had to masturbate, to let out the load I had held inside me the whole day. This time, following our talk this morning, I was able ignore my guilty feelings. It was alright to think and fantasize about sex, even if it was my sister's body - this was the conclusion I derived from our talk. It was only a harmless fantasy. During masturbation, I noticed once the guilt feelings were gone, it was extremely hot thinking of my own sister while masturbating. Actually, the fact she was my sister was more arousing than most fantasies I had had in a long time. I also expected this fantasy to fade away after a few days, but it didn't. On the contrary, from day to day it became more intense, and I found myself wondering what would happen if it did come true.

From that point on, I did not look away when I accidentally saw parts of my sister's body. I did not lurk for them, and was not rude or intruding, but when I had the chance to see skin, I took it. I don't know if sis noticed me, but I didn't care anymore, and she either didn't notice or didn't care.

On the other hand, I wanted to see my sister to see me exposed. This was my way of pushing the fantasy just a bit further. So I started being sloppy about keeping my privacy.

One time, for example, after taking a shower, I waited until I heard my sister in the corridor, wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my room. I pushed my door behind me, so that it stayed ajar, enough for someone to peek inside without suspecting it was left open on purpose. I stood with my back to the door and took the towel off. I thought I heard steps nearing, and excitement started to fill me.

I dressed slowly. When I was almost completely dressed I heard Stacy crying, then steps in the corridor, followed by sis calming Stacy down. Had she really been watching?

It may have been my imagination, but I thought that sis started getting sloppy as well. A few days after I intentionally dressed with the door ajar, she did the same, changing with her room door slightly open. It was early dawn, so one could say she didn't know I would be awake, but I suspect she had heard me. Anyway, I came a little too late, but managed to see her from behind in her cotton panties and bra, putting her pants and shirt on.

About two weeks after the encouraging talk in my room, I came down with a cold even though it was July. Chloe brought me a cup of hot tea to bed since it was Sunday and she had the day off. She was still wearing her pajamas, which were very short shorts (not even completely covering her butt), and a pajama blouse unbuttoned to the bottom of her sternum, made of pink chiffon. She sat in front of me, crossing her legs. Her shorts were so short and loose, I could continually see her panties, also pink. Was she teasing me again? We talked about this and that, and, as in almost every talk we had since I moved in, arrived at the theme of our non-existing relationships.

"The woman I saw you with yesterday, are you dating her? She seemed nice." Sis asked.

"Her? noooo! She's just a colleague. And anyway, I'm not interested in her."

"Why? She's good looking, and according to her body language, she seems to like you?"

"I don't know, she's just not my type."

"You're really not doing anything to help yourself, and then you wonder why the only one rubbing your friend 'down there' is you."

She paused for a second. I wanted to object, but it was useless, we were both grown-ups, and there was no point denying I had been masturbating. But her saying it out loud was another line crossed.

"Is this really enough for you?" She asked and bent forward. This gave me an alluring view of her tits. I could see down to her nipples. These brownish-copper colored, slightly puffy nipples, which had probably swelled during pregnancy and breastfeeding, were so inviting. Had she not been my sister I would have taken them in my mouth and sucked them dry.

"Hey," I heard her suddenly raising her voice, "seen enough to go on for a couple of more days?" she said in a spiteful tone, straightening up. "You know what, let's get it over with," she continued angrily and ripped her nightshirt open. "Have a good look, as long as you like. This is really too much already. I know what I said, but you went too far. I'm your bloody sister!" I didn't know where to look. I tried looking away, but it was pointless, and moreover - it was too late!

The sight of her small, but round and swollen nipples recalled the images of the first time I accidentally seen them. "Come on, don't be shy!"

I guessed I had gone too far. I stared at her with a sorrowful look, not knowing what to say or do.

"Finished?" She wrapped the shirt around her body and left the room.

I was stunned, this was against all I had seen, and all the hidden messages I had received or believed I had. Maybe she didn't fuss about it as long as I looked discretely? Maybe I really did go too far and was too blunt?

I dressed and decided to apologize. I went to her room, where she was sitting in bed still holding her night shirt closed with her two hands. "May I come in?" I asked hesitantly through the open door.

"Yes".

"Look, sis, I really am sorry. I think I had better find quickly my own place, and get out of your sight for a while."

"Oh, Michael, don't be stupid. I'm sorry I yelled at you and behaved the way I did, but I had a rough night. Stacy didn't sleep well. She woke up every hour for half the night, then fell asleep and didn't wake up until now, so in addition to not sleeping well, my breasts are full of milk so much that they ache. On top of all that you caring only about my breasts, well... it was too much."

"I really, really, am sorry. I don't know what to say."

"You are my brother, and I do love you deeply, but this is my home too, and I want to be able to wear comfortable clothes, walk with my nightshirt on to the bathroom or watch TV with comfortable shorts without feeling ogled..."

"Of course, you are so right," I interrupted her. "And maybe this is the reason I should leave..."

"There really is no need for that. I just want you to respect me and my private domain." She said in a calm tone. "We are both adults, so we can work this out without extreme measures like leaving. We are family, after all!"

"Thank you, sis, for being so understanding." I replied, relieved. "I promise to behave"

Sis replied with a forced smile.

"I've got it." Suddenly an idea had come to mind. "Let me make it up to you. Let me take you out to a nice dinner next weekend. What do you say?"

"You really don't have to."

"But I want to. Why not? Come on, mom and dad will babysit Stacy and we can relax, chat and enjoy good food, maybe it'll relieve some stress and get our relationship as brother and sister back on track. Okay?"

"Well... why not," she said in a slightly unsure tone.

"It's a date then. Next Saturday, I'll pick you up."

"Ha ha, very funny," she replied with a smile.

I smiled back. "Great," I said and left the room.

I had a week to get on track and make things better between sis and me, so that the evening would be enjoyable, without any clouds of discomfort between us.

From this point on I tried to put my best behavior on, and yet a few things happened, which I did not know how to interpret. I'd expected on one hand that sis would be much more careful and aware of her clothing and movements after the outburst on Sunday, but on the other hand, she had the right, as she said herself, to act and dress normally and comfortably at home. Therefore these following "incidents" confused me even more. Not a day passed, and on Monday evening, when got back home she left her shopping bag on the hallway stand, lying on its side with a new thong in it?

"Did you see my shopping bag?" Chloe asked a few minutes later. "I can't remember where I left it."

When I brought it to her it was obvious I could see what was inside, as it was like those gift bags, which stand on their own and always stay a bit open. It did not seem to bother her though. Should it have?

Again, maybe it was just my perverted mind, and there was nothing to it. But a few hours later, after Stacy was asleep, I heard some dragging noises and a light boom from the kitchen. As I went down the stairs, I called: "Sis, is that you, are you alright"

"Yes, it's me", she replied "can you please help me get something from the top shelf?"

When I arrived to the kitchen, I saw her standing on a stool, wearing just a T-shirt. She was stretching her arm high, trying to get something from the top shelf in the kitchen cupboard. This caused her T-shirt to climb up, exposing a great deal of her pretty round ass, with just a thong (maybe the new one?) covering the crack between her ass cheeks. Was this also a coincidence?

Another evening we were chatting as we often did. Chloe was sitting on the couch to my side, facing me. She was wearing cotton pajamas, which consisted of a T-shirt and very short shorts. Under the T she did not wear a bra, of course, but I saw no significance in this; I wouldn't expect her to wear a bra under a pajamas shirt. But when she crossed her legs on the couch, her shorts could not cover her panties, which were rather narrow and thus exposed a bit of pink flesh. To avoid the temptation of staring, I put my arm around her shoulder so that she would turn her side to me. She then reacted by laying her head on my shoulder. We sat there, me caressing her upper arm with the palm of the hugging arm, and her clinging to me. The sensation was immense. The sexual feeling caused by what I have just seen combined with the warmness and gentleness of the touch of the body of my beloved sister in mine, was the point of no return in my feelings. It was then and there that I knew that I wanted more than anything to make love to my sister. To feel her skin touching mine, her sweat mixing in mine as we kiss lovingly and passionately.

This aggregation of incidents in such a short period of time was too much of a coincidence in my eyes. What was she doing? Even if that was considered by her acting normal, I would have expected her to be more considerate and try to be a bit more modest, for my sake. But she didn't. So after seeing a piece of pussy all my remorse left me. I knew immediately, against all reason, that I wanted to have my sister - really have her - and not only in my dreams or fantasies. I didn't know how to make it happen, but this thought, combined with the show I enjoyed, made the blood rush quickly to my dick.

I hurried to my room trying to conceal my erection. My penis was already dripping pre-cum as I was getting undressed. I took all my clothes off, went into bed and started masturbating passionately. In my fantasy I called Chloe's name. As I became lost in the excitement, I did not notice that the words began to really leave my mouth. As I neared climax and was about to shoot my load, I heard Chloe's voice

"Bro, you called me?"

My cum was about to burst out, so I tried to mutter a "No", but I don't know what came out. It must have worried her, because I heard footsteps and a couple of seconds later she opened the door to my room.

I managed to pull the blanket over me and take my hands out, but I could not stop the orgasm. As sis stood by my bed, unaware of what was happening under the blanket, I could feel my dick spurting the first load of cum all over the blanket and my thighs.

"Are you alright?" She asked. "You look flushed, and you're sweating." She said as she sat down by my side and laid her hand on my leg just above the knee over the blanket. "You're all shaking, are you sure you're well?"

I tried to control the spasms of my body and mumbled "what? Yes, ehh... no. I guess I'm not quite myself yet". It was an impossible mission to get these words out of my mouth in a reasonable and controlled manner, feeling the hot cum hitting my thighs, as Chloe was holding my leg.

The spasms decreased and my body started to relax.

"Oh, at least you stopped shaking. If you need anything, just call." She said in a comforting tone.

"Thank you, I'll be fine."

"So why did you call me?"

"I didn't"

"I could swear I heard you calling me"

"No, you must be mistaken."

"Oh well, never mind, see you later." She said and left the room.

I could not believe this. Chloe, my sister, was touching me as I was having an orgasm. For me it was one step nearing to making love with her. Even if she was unaware of the circumstances, it was a tremendously intimate situation. I lay for a few more seconds in bed, trying to digest what had just happened. I then removed the blanket and squeezed the rest of the cum out of my still swollen dick trying to win back some leftovers of the repressed orgasm. When I was finished, I put a towel around my waist, so that I could go and wash myself. I then heard light footsteps in the corridor. When I looked towards the door, I noticed that sis hadn't bothered to close it completely.

Door ajar, footsteps in the corridor? Did Chloe get a good look, or wasn't she there at all?

Saturday evening came. The past week had been full of events and thoughts. Was sis teasing me or acting naturally. Maybe neither? Maybe she was unsure herself, testing her own borders? Maybe she wanted what I wanted but the taboo was too strong? Or maybe she simply enjoyed the "game"? I decided that since I could not possibly know what was going inside my sister's mind and heart, and since I had no more doubts about myself, this evening was a chance for me to initiate more and take things further, so that I could understand where Chloe stood.

I waited for Chloe downstairs with a book. I heard steps and I lifted my eyes from it and saw Chloe coming towards me. She wore a dark dress of some light synthetic material, which reached slightly above her knee; her legs were covered with dark pantyhose. The upper part of the dress was rather low cut on the front, with a lace band tied around her neck holding it in place. The back was exposed down to the waist line. This meant, of course, that she wasn't wearing a bra. I swallowed and stood up.

"You look stunning!" I said.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself either." She smiled at me.

"Shall we?" I said.

I took her arm in mine and we walked to my car.

During the first minutes of the drive to the restaurant, we didn't talk much. I guess we were both a little tense.

"I really enjoy taking care of Stacy," I said eventually, in an effort to start a conversation in a subject we both felt comfortable about. "She is such a lovely child."

"She is, isn't she?" Chloe replied. "And smart also..."

It did the trick. The conversation started flowing as we both relaxed. As Chloe started feeling more comfortable, she leaned deeper into the backrest. This caused her dress to climb up her thigh. I tried not to stare, but when I turned my head to her from time to time during our conversation, I saw she was wearing thigh-highs and not pantyhose, as I thought before. The lace band of the thigh-highs was clearly visible to me under her dress, including some of her leg above it. I lead an inner fight with my penis, trying to keep it calm.

jeroming
jeroming
23 Followers