Mature Siblings Come Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeroming
jeroming
23 Followers

We finally arrived.

"The Burns?" Asked the hostess.

"Yes," I replied.

"Please, we have a nice table for you by the window."

We sat across each other. This was a fine restaurant, upper class, where the waiter memorizes your name, and a quartet plays light dancing music. "Would you like something to drink Mrs. Burns?" He asked my sister.

"I'm not ..." She started to answer as I kicked her lightly under the table. "Ahm, yes sure..."

"A bottle of champagne," I helped her.

"Why did you kick me?" Sis asked when the waiter was gone.

"Let's play this. Neither of us have had a date in so many months. So let's enjoy this as if it were a real date as a newly wedded couple. What do you say?" I tried pushing the borders of our relationship a bit more.

"This is weird." She paused for a few seconds.

"Sorry, stupid suggestion, forget it."

"You know what, why not? It'll be fun!" she accepted.

We ate, drank, and talked a lot. It was exciting; we both got into the game treating each other as man and woman, and not just as brother and sister. At one point I took her hand in mine. She cooperated. This simple action, holding the hand of my sister in a romantic way, caused an excitement all over my body. We looked into each other's eyes, continuing to talk. What I saw was a smart and attractive woman in front of me, with whom I loved spending time. I stretched my legs a little forward, and my ankle brushed accidentally against hers.

"Oh, sorry." I said and pulled my leg slowly back, relishing the touch for another second. Sis didn't react.

Before dessert, Chloe nodded her head in the direction of the dance floor. "Let's dance!"

I agreed, and allowed her to lead me over to where the band played. I held Chloe and kept my distance, but she was more relaxed, and a minute or two later her body came closer to mine, to a more natural dancing position. The quartet played calm music, and Chloe laid her head on my shoulder. We moved in perfect sync, our bodies came even closer. I felt the warmth of her body near mine, her breath on the side of my neck, her breasts clinging to my chest.

On the way back, having drunk a bit more than enough, Chloe (she drank more than me, as I was driving) lowered her guard a bit. She sank in her seat dozing away, paying almost no attention to her dress climbing up her thighs, allowing me a glimpse of her dark panty or of her breast spilling a little to the side, exposing quite a lot of skin.

When we came home Chloe noticed the position of her dress, pulled it down and covered the exposed skin. I looked away on purpose, as if I hadn't noticed a thing.

As we arrived upstairs, we stopped near her room. Chloe said in a warm tone "Good night older brother, it was a wonderful evening"

"Same here. I enjoyed every minute of it" I replied.

She hugged me tightly. I tried to distance my pelvis from her, so that she wouldn't feel what was happening to my penis but her hug was rather tight and I didn't want to be rude. She let go only a few seconds later.

"Good night, sis," I said.

Chloe then came close again and kissed me lightly on the lips. It could have been thought to be a sibling kiss, but it was a second too long. .

I decided that this was a moment not to be missed.

"You know what, I really don't want this evening to end," I said. "It's only eleven and Stacy is sleeping in mom and dad's room downstairs. Let's sit for a while together, what do you say?"

"Sure, why not?" She agreed. "Just let me get out of this dress and put on something comfortable". As she walked into the room, she untied the band that was holding her dress around her neck. Before she could kick close the door with her heel, I saw her dress drop to the floor, and Chloe standing with her back to me with just her panties on. Then the door was shut.

The night was warm, so I put my shorts and a white tank top on.

As I walked pass Chloe's room on my way downstairs, she must have heard me and said "Come in. Let's sit on my couch, we don't want to go downstairs and wake up everyone."

"I'll just make us a cup of tea, first."

When I got back with the tea, the door to Chloe's room was open and she was making some room for us on her couch.

When she saw me coming in, she straightened and turned to me. "Put the tray with the tea simply on the floor, the small table is broken."

She was dressed just like me, shorts and a white tank. It was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. I could see the hue of her areolas through the white fabric of her white tank. We sat down with our sides to the backrest, facing each other. I laid my arm on the top of the backrest and caressed her hair. Chloe rested her head on my upper arm and closed her eyes. Her hair smelled wonderful. I kissed her on the forehead. She then opened her eyes, tilted her head backwards a bit, looked me in the eyes and smiled before putting her head down again.

"Oh Michael, I've wished for years for such a date ... Thank you."

I didn't know what to say. After a few more speechless seconds Chloe continued. "I'm so glad that you're my brother."

This certainly wasn't what I had hoped to hear. "Don't get me wrong," I answered disappointed "but I really wish right now you weren't my sister. I mean... no... sorry..." I stuttered. "The evening was so wonderful, so intimate... like I haven't had with a woman for a very long time."

"This is exactly why I'm so glad you are my brother." Chloe said.

What a disappointment. I sighed.

Chloe straitened up. By doing this her chest was pushed forward a bit tightening her tank top against her breasts. Her nipples poked even more through the thin white fabric. But what was the point in looking or even fantasizing? Listening to her words made it clear to me that we both indeed shared an affection to each other, enjoyed spending time together and sharing, but the physical attraction was only one-directional; for her I was only her brother and nothing more.

"Hey, are you here with me?" She tore me out of my self-pitying thoughts.

"Yes, sorry."

"Exactly for that reason, we could have achieved this intimacy." She continued. "Our being siblings made it possible."

Now I was puzzled.

"I have reached a level of sharing and trust with you, which I had not experienced with any other man before." She continued. "When I'm with you I don't have to pretend, I can be myself. I feel comfortable... mentally and physically, and I love this feeling."

"I love spending time with you, sharing with you my thoughts and feeling as well." I replied. "Only regarding the physical part, I'm not as comfortable as you are." I decided to be level with her once and for all. "You see, you are my sister that I love deeply, but... In the period we've both lived here, I have seen you as a woman as well - as an attractive woman - and I can't ignore that, as much as I've tried."

"I am a woman! And I'm glad you find me attractive. Pregnancy doesn't do well with a woman's body." She replied. "But why then aren't you comfortable?"

"Come on, don't pretend. You've caught me looking down your blouse; you've probably noticed even just now that I was looking at your breasts through your tank. It's embarrassing, it's inappropriate; you are my sister after all! And you made it very clear last Sunday."

"Not again." She sighed. "I thought we've been through that before. I had a bad night..."

"But the problem doesn't end there." I interrupted her. "I wasn't merely looking; I later used these sights in my fantasies when doing ... you know what." The conversation has become so intimate and honest, that I felt I had to say what I felt, without beating around the bush.

"When masturbating?" She asked bluntly.

"Yes," I answered, surprised.

"So, if I were to tell you good night now, you would go to your room and masturbate to the vision of me in this tank top?" She asked.

"Are you trying to embarrass me?!" I said, but didn't care much anymore. "Yes, I probably would."

"I see," Chloe continued her interrogation in a calm tone. "So a couple of days ago, when I walked in on you..."

"Excuse me?" I said shocked.

"Don't you think I noticed what was going under the blanket? I just didn't want to embarrass you, so I didn't say anything. Were you then also thinking about me?"

"Yes. You gave me unknowingly a glimpse of your pussy a few minutes before."

"Oh, brother. You've been brave and honest to say out loud all these intimate things. Now it is my turn to be brave. I believe our feelings are mutual." She looked down at my shorts. My erection was clearly visible. "For a long time I was trying to figure out how I felt, and now I've been fighting with what I realized. I don't want to fight it anymore, now that I'm sure about your feelings as well. I want you to make love to me, your sister! There I said it."

"Oh sis," I replied overwhelmed. "So what was the outburst all about last weekend?

"I was angry with myself for being attracted to you. I was angry with you for not rejecting me or your own feelings. I thought that this way I would scare you off and thus save myself from this taboo sin. But I couldn't let go. I wanted to have you, and I wanted to reject you at the same time. I wanted to seduce you, and I wanted to push you away simultaneously".

The confession was overwhelming and made many things clear. I raised my palm and caressed her cheek with it. I slid my thumb over her luscious lips, and she opened her mouth lightly. I neared my head to hers, my mouth to hers, feeling the warmth of her breath. Our lips came closer until they met. The kiss started gently and became increasingly passionate. Our tongues entangled, we exchanged saliva almost swallowing each other. After a long minute, we broke the kiss.

Chloe took her tank top off.

"Before you touch them, I want you to stare, openly, like you haven't dared before, to fill your mind with the image of your sister's breasts."

"Oh Chloe, they are beautiful. You are beautiful." Her breasts were not big, B-Cup at the most, but round and seemed to be full with milk. Her nipples were copper-brownish and swollen. I stared at her breasts, admiring them, and Chloe stared at me staring. I lifted my eyes and met a caring lusting look in hers. My right hand wandered hypnotized to her left breast cupping almost all of it. Slowly I began caressing it, squeezing lightly.

"I haven't fed Stacy many hours now. If you don't want milk to come out, then don't squeeze them." Chloe said with a grin.

This was all the invitation I needed. I increased my pressure a little while squeezing. A few moments later I saw a drop of milk oozing out of the end of her nipple. Starting as a tiny drop and forming to a beautiful pearl.

"May I suckle on them?" I asked.

Chloe did not answer, but rather slid her hand under her left breast, lifting it in an inviting motion. I took her nipple in my mouth and started suckling. I wanted to grab the tit myself, but when sis felt my hand groping around she said: "No, let me feed you."

What a sensation, the warm nipple of my sister's breast in my mouth, stretching as I suck, dripping sweet milk down my throat.

"Don't forget the other side," she said.

And indeed, I saw it trickling continuously, so I helped relieve it.

A few minutes later, I lifted my head took my Chloe's hand and we stood up. I took my clothes off, standing naked in front of my own sister, looking in her eyes. After a few seconds of gazing at each other, we pressed our mouths together, kissing passionately again, our bodies clinging and rubbing against each other. My hard-as-a-rock cock pressed against the lace of her panty, leaving stains of pre-cum on the fabric, mixing with her juices that seeped through from the inside.

Sis broke the hug and took a step back. She lay down with her back on the bed and lifted her legs to remove her panties. As if reading my mind, she bent her knees and spread her legs, so that her pussy was exposed to my eyes. At last, after weeks of craving, I had a full view. Her pussy was fully shaved but for a small triangle of dark hair just under the panty line. Her pussy lips were light red, and seemed swollen to me. As I was staring it hit me: I was standing there, with a full erection, looking at my own sister, fully naked, spreading her legs at me - for me! The thought of the wrongness of the situation, made it all the hotter, especially knowing that our parents were downstairs, having no clue what their adult children were doing.

I went to my knees. Sis was on the bed and I was on the floor, so that my head was just a little higher than her pussy. As I was about to touch her pussy, Chloe slid back on the bed and said "No! First of all I want to feel you inside me. Please." She the spread her legs wider, took a pillow, raised her butt and shoved it under it. I climbed on the bed, kneeling close to Chloe. I then put my hands on the bed to the sides of Chloe and moved forward I moved my knees backwards a little, until my erect penis was just half an inch above Chloe's pussy. "Sis, we are really going to do it?" I said, half asking, half declaring.

"We are, big brother," she replied. "Yes we are."

I lowered my pelvis further, until the tip of my penis touched the flesh around her clitoris. Chloe raised her ass some more, and I slid lower. My penis was now pointing directly at the small gap between her swollen pussy lips. I pushed my butt just a little forward. My penis slid a bit up between her opening lips; it slid smoothly on her wet pussy. I pulled back and pushed again, and again, until my dick was well lubricated. I then lowered my butt just a bit more and pushed slowly inside. More and more. Chloe let out a silent moan. I pushed more, until my penis was completely inside and my balls were touching Chloe's flesh.

"It is so amazing to feel you inside me, Michael." Chloe said. "Don't thrust. Just stay inside me."

I lowered my body, laying my belly on hers. We kissed again. My body sank completely on Chloe's. We lay still. Suddenly I felt Chloe contracting her vagina around my dick. I raised my head, and sis smiled a naughty smile at me. We lay there for a few more minutes and then I slide my body backwards, until I was out of Chloe. I kept sliding backwards, and now my face was again in front of Chloe's pussy.

With my right hand I touched her pussy; it felt so smooth and soft at my fingertips. I spread her lips gently and could see her pink inner lips glossy with wetness. In a sudden urge, I opened her pussy lips wider and inserted my tongue as deep as I could into her, taking in all the fluids I could get, swallowing them.

She moaned. "How do I taste?"

"Like honey" I said and repeated my action.

I moved a little higher, licking her clit. I felt it swelling under my tongue and her body twist and shiver gently.

After a while, when her twisting and shivering became more intense she pulled my head up. "I don't want to cum yet ..."

I kneeled above her. My dick was so hard, it almost ached. The blood that filled it gave the head a purple hue. Pre-cum oozed out of my dick and dropped to Chloe's belly. She grasped my dick, and squeezed it to cause more cum to ooze out. Not letting go of my dick, she pulled me toward her, took the head of my dick into her mouth and licked the pre-cum off it. The soft touch of her warm tongue was divine.

When finished she rolled me over to my back and kneeled above me. Chloe rested her pussy on my dick, not with her entire body weight, but just enough to feel a good pressure. She started moving up and down along my shaft, making sure that it did not slip inside her. I could see the tip of my dick popping between her pussy lips and then disappearing, over and over again accompanied by the wet sounds. My cum was starting to climb up my shaft and I felt that I was not going to be able to keep it inside me much longer. As I Was about to tell her to stop, she probably noticed the situation herself and stopped on her own accord. She moved up with her body, until her pussy was on top of my face, rubbing lightly against it. I stuck my tongue out and started licking, inserting my tongue deep into her and then out licking her clit. Every drop of sex fluid her body produced I swallowed eagerly. Her knees became weaker and she slowly rested more of her weight on my face. Her wetness was now all over my mouth and nose. Her pelvis moved more fiercely over my face, uncontrolled, faster.

"Oh, yes Michael, make your sister cum ... yes ... I'm cumming..." Her body arched, she let out a quiet groan, her hips pressed forward and stopped for a few seconds. Waves of shivering shook her body, and then she sunk down completely, first on my face, then slowly sliding her pelvic down along my body, until she lay flat over me and we kissed, our bodies clinging and rubbing against each other.

I rolled her gently on her back, and just like at the beginning, she bent her knees and spread her legs, showing her open and welcoming pussy to me. I came closer, letting the tip of my dick touch the opening of her pussy.

I paused a little, savoring the image of my crimson colored dick pulsating at the opening of the wet, swollen pinkish pussy of my own sister. Chloe probably understood what I was doing, and did not rush me.

When I couldn't wait any longer, I started pushing. She was so wet that her pussy practically sucked my dick inside. The feeling of the warm flesh of my sister's pussy around my dick was sensational. I started moving inside her. Very slowly. Prolonging every stroke to the maximum. Chloe closed her eyes and gave in to the experience. I felt the tension build again, and I could feel myself becoming even harder, if that was even possible.

Chloe noticed my tension and whispered in the sexiest voice, "Yes, cum inside your sister. Cum!"

And I did: "I'm cumming sis, I'm cumming inside you," I said and let out a loud groan as I exploded inside her. My sperm shot like mad. My hands weakened and I relaxed my weight onto Chloe. She took my mouth in hers and we kissed again. My whole body twitched. This orgasm was the most intense I ever experienced. My body was trembling from the waves of my orgasm. Chloe didn't let go of me. She held me firmly by the neck and we continued kissing. Slowly my orgasm faded away and we broke our kiss.

"We did it, sis."

"Yes, we did. And it was wonderful."

"It was much more. It was amazing," I confirmed. "I hope that it was just the beginning..."

She nodded.

I slid aside, keeping my dick inside her. Sis hugged me and we started dozing away. With time, my dick became soft and slipped out of Chloe's pussy as we fell to a sweet and cozy sleep.

Big thanks to Alvalanche who edited the story and helped me improve it.

jeroming
jeroming
23 Followers