Mature Sister in Law Pt. 02

Story Info
Continued from where part 1 ended.
1.9k words
4.51
53.7k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2, continuing where part 1 ended. It might be a while before I get time to continue again, but didn't want to leave Amy hanging!

*****

James and Amy held each other tightly, relinquishing the soft kiss finally, and just holding tight. He was reeling from the moments before, trying to process what had just happened. The boldness of his sister in law was not something he could have ever imagined, and the memory of how incredible her sucking his cock felt was keeping him somewhat aroused. Amy slowly gyrating her pantied crotch against him was not hurting either. He stroked the back of her neck and tilted her head to kiss her again. She probed again with her soft tongue, James tucking away the knowledge that she must really like that. His hands lowered down along her hips and then around for the first time to her shapely ass, squeezing her cheeks hard and pulling her tightly against him.

Amy moaned into his mouth as she felt the tip of his cock mashed against her. She was beyond turned on, and everything that was happening was adding to her lusty needs. Her nipples grazing against James' chest felt like little tingly little sparks that found their way to her burning pussy, and she tried to move to get his cock pressed near her clit. She tried to suck his tongue into her mouth, and was a bit surprised when he broke the kiss and turned her around facing away from him. He had one hand on her stomach and the other she felt fumbling around near her bottom, then felt him pulling his semi-erection up and pressing it's length against her. He pulled her backward, pressing between her ass cheeks, and she started to slowly move up and down grinding against him.

James' hands were rubbing her body now, fingertips dragging slowly up her stomach and across the underside of her slightly sagging breasts, grazing her rock hard nipples. Up slowly to the nape of her neck, caressing behind her earlobes. She pushed her ass harder against him, reaching back to pull his hips and trying to nestle his cock deeper into her crack. His fingertips were making their way back down, softly brushing the sides of her breasts, then pushing them firmly together. She felt his hot breath on her neck and shivered when she felt his tongue licking up to her earlobe, taking it between his lips...her tingling nipples in his fingers now, pinching, pulling. Amy let go of James' hip and started to move one hand to her neglected mound. She made it to the top of her panties, but as she started to press downward toward her aching clit, his hand covered hers and pulled it away.

"No" he whispered, "that's for me."

Amy cooed softly, and moved her hand up to her breast, squeezing hard as she felt his fingers trace over her swollen cuntlips, moving downward until he was cupping her full mound in his hand. He felt the hotness radiating from her sex, and began squeezing her fleshy mound through her panties, pressing his middle finger firmly until he felt her panty slipping into her hot slit. Kissing her neck, he stroked slowly and firmly up and down, pressing deeper into her and watched as she brought both hands to her heaving breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples hard. Amy moved her hips up and down between his cock and his finger.

"oh yes!" His finger pressed into her lips, putting pressure on her swollen clit. He felt the little nub, and focused there, pressing his finger firmly against her and letting her move and rub against him. Amy spread her feet a little, arching her back as she ground into his cock. She was getting closer, breath catching as she rocked against his probing finger. So close...

James felt the change in her movements, her trying to force his fingers against her clit, and he thought he felt a little wetness even through her panties. He'd been worried about recovering earlier, but there was no doubt about that now as he was completely hard.

"So close" Amy said softly. "Keep doing that...I need to cum so bad!"

James smiled. She was going to cum, but not yet. He pushed his finger downward and rubbed harder toward her opening, feeling her wetness starting to come through her panties. She whimpered softly, arching her back trying to get his fingers back pressing on her clit. He didn't let her, but walked her to the edge of her bed. She started to turn around, but he pushed her gently forward over it, then reached down and grasped behind her right knee, lifting her leg up to the bed. Amy took the hint and climbed up on her knees in front of him, and James just stared for a moment. One side of her panties had ridden up her ass and lower, they were still pressed between her lips, a little darker damp spot was there. She was on her elbows, breasts hanging below her and jiggling slightly as she adjusted.

Stroking his throbbing cock a few times, James reached out and grabbed her hips kissing up the back of one leg to her inner thigh, then licking slowly up and tracing the edge of her panty along her labia and up along her inner cheek spread open with her knees wide and back slightly arched. She shook softly at his touch. He hooked her panties with is fingers, and very slowly pulled them over her ass like he was opening a present. Light wispy hairs came into view followed by her light colored asshole. He stopped, leaning in and kissing the edge of her ass cheek, licking it softly and pulling himself back, slowly lowering and seeing the little patch of flesh before her sweet opening, watching as her lodged panties started pulling from between her lips, light brown pubes not really covering their pinkish blush. Further down, arching her back more, her cunt parted more, beautiful larger inner labia spread almost as if her clit was pulling them with it's tiny erection.

Amy was aware of how completely she was exposed now as he pulled her panties down further. She moved her knees closer so he could remove them completely, then spread them out again, feeling the cool air against her open sex. Goosebumps now as her head pressed into the comforter, and she felt his hands again on her fleshy ass, squeezing and spreading, the edge of his hand moving to the center and brushing it's length against her puckered hole and downward through her wetness until he reached the little dark pink nub of her clitoris. Using her silky wetness, he rubbed his thumb slightly under it before pressing against gently. James watched her shudder slightly, her cunt and asshole convulsed at his touch. Hearing her moan softly into the bed he leaned forward, pressing his pointed tongue directly into her little open pussy, pushing as far inside her as he could manage. His free hand found her right tit and worked under it squeezing roughly as his tongue probed her musky cunt. Moving his other hand to his cock, he stroked slowly as he sucked one of her outer lips into his mouth, then moved to the other, licking the inner lips as he moved back and forth. James dropped to his knees, and pushed Amy's knees further apart so he could easily reach her.

He said to her, "give me your hands." She did, reaching back alongside her knees, head still buried in the bed comforter. He took them and places them across her ass and inner thighs.

"Spread for me."

Amy moaned. She felt so dirty and exposed, and she found herself loving it, wanting him to see her this way, her most intimate openings hopelessly exposed to him. She felt his fingers pressing against her pussy again and gasped as she felt first one and then a second press slowly inside her cunt. He slowly pushed them in and out a few times then removed them to her bewilderment. Then she felt them touch her lips, and she opened them, licking her own wetness from his fingers then sucking them into her mouth.

"mmmmm" she said. She had tasted herself before masturbating, but never like this, and she found she liked it and wanted more.

She felt his wet tongue again, dipping inside her opened pussy even deeper now that she was spread so brazenly open for him. Then down, the flat of his tongue pushing against her wet, pink flesh, grazing slowly across her little hard nub. He wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked it softly in and out, tapping on the tip of it with his tongue. His hands under her tits again, mashed into the bed, finding her nipples and squeezing them firmly. She breathed in hard, catching her breath as he sucked hard on her inner lips, then dipped his tongue inside her again. James started licking back and forth, pressing inside her wet hole, then down to her clit to flick it gently. Amy was panting now in short little breaths, the sweet pressure of orgasm building closer and closer. She pulled her hands harder as he took her clit into his mouth again and felt his fingers pushing inside her. Two, then three stretching her wet hole. Then they were gone again, his tongue flicking softly and his fingers back to her lips. She moaned loudly, sucking her juices from him again. He licked upward slowly again, stopping to push in and out of her several times. James moved his hand back and ran his thumb against her wet opening, pulling her wetness down and started to rub it in tiny circles against her clitoris. Amy was so close now, his tongue fucking her slowly, then it was gone again. Then back, this time flicking her perineum, back to her underlips. Up again, further, now flicking against her quivering asshole.

"Oh God, yes" Amy squealed.

He rubbed her clit a little harder, flicking her little hole and wetting it with spit. She felt his tongue back in her pussy, probing, licking and sucking her inner lips. She felt pressure against her ass, then shuddered as his finger entered her slowly, suddenly aware of her pussy and ass convulsing softly. She pushed back against him as he took her clit into his mouth again, sucking first gently then slowly harder.

Amy was panting softly now.

"Yes...yes...yes" she moaned, in rhythm with his finger sliding inside her most intimate opening. James sucked harder, pulling her clit into his mouth, and fluttered his tongue against it. She shuddered hard as her orgasm swept through her, gasping loudly.

"Ahhhhhh! Ohhhh don't stop...suck it!" She said. He did, continuing the fluttering, feeling her soft convulsions around his probing finger. Amy moved her hands, grasping her breasts and pinching her aching nipples hard as she shuddered hard and came, not sure if this was the same orgasm or another one, not caring.

James slowly removed his finger from her tight asshole, and continued to lick and suck on Amy's glistening cuntlips, licking up all her juices as she came down. She finally pushed herself forward and lay flat on her stomach, panting less now and almost unaware of anything but her cunt throbbing in rhythm with her heartbeat. James stroked his cock to full hardness again, surprised at the amount of pre-cum dribbling from the tip as he stared lustily at the beautiful site in front of him. Amy wasn't moving, but her breathing had finally calmed down as he kneeled onto the bed behind her, straddling her legs and lying down gently on top of her, moving upward until she felt the head of his cock against her soft ass.