Mature Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then sent Roger out to get one of the other guys. “Who,” he asked. “Doesn’t matter,” I said, “so long as it wasn’t Marty.” I let the next guy fuck me while Hank and Roger watched. He came quickly. Then I let another one fuck me while they all watched, except for Marty. I made a real show of it for the camera too. Moaning and panting and urging them to fuck me harder.

It was only then that I allowed Marty into the room. With the camera rolling, I told him to take his clothes off and let me see how he compared with his friends. I sat up and watched him, semen oozing out between my legs. When I saw him I laughed and called him ‘Wee Marty Shapiro’. He cringed, embarrassed.

I told him to lie down on the bed. Kneeling over him, I examined him closely. His cock was still soft. I held it between my thumb and forefinger and wiggled it about for the camera, saying “So tiny.” Then I scooped some semen from the bed, and started rubbing it on Marty’s penis. “Maybe your friends’ come might get you stiff.” As it began to grow, I said “Oh, look at that Marty, I guess it’s the boys you like!”

I then took his cock into my mouth and immediately spit it back out, making a face for the camera as if I had just tasted the vilest thing in the world. Knowing that he still wasn’t hard, I told him to put it into me. He tried, but it was just too soft.

Of course, being a teenage boy, it was only a matter of time before Marty became hard enough to fuck me. I could tell that he was inexperienced and I knew he wouldn’t last long. I had to act fast.

I told Hank to bring the camera around so that he could get a close-up of Marty’s little pecker inside me. Then, reaching around Marty, my fingers found their way to the crack of his ass. I slid my index finger to his anus. I saw a look of growing concern on Marty’s face. “So, Marty, do you like the boys?” I asked. At that instant I inserted my finger into his rectum, provoking in him an overwhelming sensation, and causing him to come immediately. The instant I felt him starting to come, I dug my finger deep into his asshole, then used the leverage this provided to lift him out of me so that the camera could capture his ejaculation. “Not much lasting power Marty,” I said mockingly. Berated, belittled and humiliated, he became so mad that he started calling me names and hitting me. The other boys quickly pulled him away.

It was all on videotape. Marty shrank out of the room. I knew from the moment I saw him that Marty just wanted to fuck me. Well, he got what he wanted and, like the saying goes, you’ve got to be careful what you want, ‘cause you just might get it. I now had Marty on tape and I left with that tape!

Two weeks later, an edited version was on the web, available to be downloaded. The faces of the boys were obscured, of course, but mine wasn’t and I didn’t mind. The web site received a few hits, but not many. My reputation could no longer be put at risk, but Marty’s still could, and that was the point.

My lawyer advised me to send a copy of the original tape – for information only, of course – to Marty and Marty’s parents. We received an unsolicited but fair and generous offer back from them a week. We proposed only one modification, calling for a slight deferral of payment. I filed for divorce, settled quickly, and Marty’s ‘endowment’ arrived in my bank account right after that. I graduated three years later. I now run my own business, all made possible by ‘Wee Marty Shapiro’. I keep the video camera on display in my office, although I never tell anyone why.

12