Mature Swinging and Swapping

Story Info
An older couple enter into the swinging lifestyle.
9k words
97.7k
96
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers

A fictional story about a mature couple discovering the swinging lifestyle.

***

My wife Claire and I are in our early 60's, retired, and in mostly good health. Claire is a beautiful lady with a sweet personality, but conservative and somewhat shy. She was a virgin when we married. Her medium length hair is silver, but still very full, high cheekbones and bright brown eyes, and a bit taller than I at 5'9". She is what used to be called big-boned, with broad shoulders, thick waist, and wide hips. Her belly is soft, but without any rolls. Her ass is plump, but very shapely, and her breasts are, to be blunt, enormous, hanging well down on her chest, with large brown nipples the size of grapes, surrounded by a lighter brown areola. Her legs are long and shapely, and where they meet lays a very nice pink pussy surrounded by tangled silver hair.

As I said, I'm a bit shorter at 5'8", broad chested and also thicker around the middle. I still have a decent head of salt and pepper gray hair, and both my chest hair and pubes are gray. I'm lucky in that my very average sized and shaped 7" cock can still get hard and stay hard without any drugs. Our sex life was good, mostly satisfying, and had settled into a comfortable routine. I am the more adventurous one, and like to add variety to our lovemaking. For the most part, Claire welcomes my ideas, but she never suggests anything herself, nor does she initiate sex. As I said, she is very conservative.

I have always been interested in pornography and erotica, and one afternoon while looking for new topics/genre, I came across a series of stories about swingers. I knew of such activity, of course, but had never paid it much attention. But as I read through the tales of couples switching off with other couples, swingers clubs, nudist colonies, etc, I found it very arousing. I had never considered the idea of another man having sex with Claire, but I had to admit, I did not mind it, in fact it was exciting. Of course, I was also interested in fucking a strange woman, very interested in fact.

After masturbating, I calmed down enough to give it some rational thought, and began searching the internet for clubs or camps. I was pleasantly surprised to find several within a couple of hours drive, and spent the rest of the day perusing the websites. There was a wide variety, as you might expect, but I was able to narrow it down to 3 locations, each offering a different experience. The next step was to broach the subject with Claire. We were very open with each other, but I also knew this would be well out her comfort zone.

She returned home from shopping, to find I had a glass of wine waiting for her, and dinner in the oven. This made her happy, of course, and we sat down to talk while waiting on our meal. Claire downed the first glass right away, and I was right there with the bottle for a refill. She commented on how attentive I was, and that I must want something. I just gave her a sly grin at that. After we were seated at the table, I filled her glass again. Claire was in an incredibly good mood, so I decided not to wait. I began by telling her I had a question for her, that she might find it a bit of a shock, and I wanted her to ponder it before responding. She gave me a suspicious look, but nodded in agreement.

"Thank you dear. I want to know, would you consider going to a clothing-optional club?" Her eyes opened wide, but she held her tongue long enough to drain her glass of wine, and hold it out for me to refill. I did so, and sat back to await her response.

"My God, Arthur, where did that come from?" I had anticipated a question like that, but I looked at her carefully, and her expression was more of questioning and surprise than anger, so I forged ahead.

"I stumbled across an ad online, and looked at it out of curiosity. Once I was on the site, it was much different than I expected, and in fact looked like fun." I went on to describe the club, and some others I investigated, the activities offered, the rules, the costs, and so on. Claire listened with interest, but I could tell she was very skeptical as well. I asked if she would like to look at the website with me.

"Hmm, I don't know."

"Dear, there are no pictures of naked folks cavorting about, it simply shows the grounds, the pool area, the lounge, and the cabins, with interior shots also." She laughed at my comment, and agreed. I fetched my laptop, brought up the site, and we spent some time checking it out.

"I don't know, Arthur, is this something you really want to do?"

"I'd like to book and afternoon, and see what it's all about."

"If I agree to this, it will be with the understanding that I'll keep my swimsuit on, and a beach robe."

"Of course, I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable. I'll support you, and keep my trunks on. How does that sound?"

"Well, I don't know how comfortable I will be, but you're a sweetheart for wanting to make me feel better." With that, she leaned forward and gave me a kiss. "All right, I'll go along with this, but just this one time." I gave her a kiss in return, and we agreed to book an afternoon for the coming Saturday. The days flew, and on Saturday we made the 30 minute drive to the club. It was located in a wooded area in the country, at the end of a private lane. A guard at the gate examined our receipt and opened the gate for us. Claire noted that at least he was clothed, and I laughed at her attempt at a joke, earning me a punch in the shoulder.

The lane ended at a compound of neat modern buildings. We parked near the office, and checked in as we had been instructed. A very nice young man at the desk gave us a map, and directed us to the locker room where we could change, or disrobe, as we wished. I changed quickly into my trunks, and went outside to wait for Claire. She was a few minutes behind me, and was in her white swimsuit under a yellow beach robe, and of course wearing sunglasses. We made our way to the pool, found two lounge chairs under an umbrella, and settled in. On the short walk to the pool, we passed a few people, all quite friendly, and all without clothing. Under her glasses Claire's face was red, but she said nothing and stayed by my side. I knew this was a jolt to her conservative mindset, and was hoping she would stick it out, and give herself a chance to get used to the relaxed atmosphere, and the total lack of self-consciousness displayed by the other members.

We sat down, and a waiter, also in swimwear, came by and took our drink order. With drinks in hand, we settled in. There was a constant stream of folks walking by us, in and out of the pool area. Every body shape, male and female, was on display. No one made any note of our being clothed, the only comments being to say hello as they passed. At first, all the naked female bodies caused my cock to stir, and I lay a folded towel on my lap. For her part, Claire was stealing secretive glances at the men. But the novelty did indeed wear off, and my cock settled back down. Claire seemed to relax too as time passed, and she even commented on how normal everyone was acting. I chuckled, and asked her what she had expected.

"I don't know really. But except for the lack of clothing, this could be the pool at any country club. Oh, I guess I anticipated there would be some groping going on, but everyone is behaving themselves."

"Remember the rules, my dear? That's what the cabins are for. I'm sure there is lovemaking going on as we speak, even naughty things like swapping partners, but it can't be out in the open." My comment about swapping drew a look from Claire.

"Swapping? Surely you can't be serious?"

"I believe so. It was mentioned on another website, that on specified dates, there are swingers parties at this club." I said this casually, curious as to what her reaction would be. She said nothing for several minutes, and the waiter brought us more drinks. Taking a sip, she turned to me.

"I don't think I could ever do that." She said in a very serious tone. "Is it something you want to do?" Here was an opening, and I had to handle it carefully. I gave it some thought before answering, Claire looking at me closely as I did so.

"I'm of two minds on it. On one hand, I think it could be fun and exciting, a new adventure if you will. We've been talking for some time about trying new things, as you recall. On the other hand, as exciting as it might be, it would ultimately be a failure unless we were both doing it in the right frame of mind. By that, I mean, both of us enjoying it, without feeling pressure. I love you very much, and I would feel terrible if I felt you were participating against your will. So yes, I think it might be fun to explore, but only if you'll do it with me, and freely." Claire said nothing at first, just sat back and looked out over the pool. I left her to her thoughts, and continued to enjoy the parade of breasts and asses passing before me. Several minutes passed before she spoke, and then it was to ask if we could leave. With some disappointment, I agreed, and we gathered out things, changed, and set out for home. Oh well, I had tried, and failed, or so I thought.

Back at our home, Claire brewed some coffee, and sat down with me. I could tell she had something on her mind. "Arthur, I'm going to be very blunt here. I've being mulling over our visit to the club, and also what you said about swapping. I love you too, very much, and I would never want to jeopardize that. I want to know, would you really want me to have sex with another man?" To say I was shocked was putting it mildly. I had fully expected the matter to come up, but as a full blown rejection. So once again, I thought carefully about what I wanted to say. Claire sipped at her coffee, and patiently waited.

"My dear, it makes my heart dance every time I hear you say you love me, I never get tired of hearing that, and never will. And I will never love another woman like I love you. Sex is a part of our life as a couple, but only a part. I have never looked at it as the defining thing in our relationship. Yes, if we were to do this, I would definitely feel nervous, jealous, all of those things, if I knew another man was having you. I feel those are normal reactions. At the same time, I admit to finding it exciting as well, but only if I knew you were enjoying the experience, like it was a gift from me to you. There is also the fact that having sex with someone new is, normally, a highly charged experience. I vividly remember our first time. And even though sex with you today is still a wonderful thing, it's become something familiar and comfortable. Still exciting, but in a different way. I look forward to it with great happiness and anticipation, but of course, it's not the first time, so that extra thrill has been replaced with other feelings." I felt like I was babbling, not getting my point across, so I stopped, hoping she understood.

To my relief, Claire smiled at me, and nodded. "I think I see what you are saying. You like where we are, as far as our sex life is concerned, but you'd like to add to it, not replace it with something else. Am I correct?"

"Yes, you are, and that's another reason I love you. You took my ramblings, and distilled them down into something coherent. That is exactly right, I want to add to our sex life. And if we try something, and it doesn't meet expectations, then we cross it off to experience. Having said that, I think it best if we approached it in steps. Today was step 1, we went to the club, and discovered that the folks there are normal. I think step 2 would be to go back, and this time leave our clothes in the lockers. What would you think about that?" I sat back, thinking we had made progress, and curious to see what Claire would say.

"The people there do seem very nice, not pushy at all, and as you say, normal. I was too shy to make conversation today, and I appreciate that you did not pressure me at all." She stopped, and took a deep breath. "I suppose I can try. I won't guarantee I won't chicken out at the last minute." I leaned forward, and kissed my lovely wife.

"And if you do, that's fine, you can try again another day." She laughed at that, and we talked about it at great length, in the end making booking another afternoon visit. That evening, our lovemaking had an urgency that had been missing for some time. Before I fell asleep, I hoped that was a good sign.

The next weekend came around, and we were back at the club. As I undressed, the thought of being nude in front of strangers was very stimulating, and my cock was rock hard. Not wanting to make a scene, I took an ice cold shower, and it subsided. With that solved, I stepped out into the sunshine, and waited for Claire. She came out of the door, very apprehensive, but also a beautiful sight, clad only in her sandals, her hair piled up on her head. I saw several men look her over, and was proud to have such a stunning wife. We took chairs by the pool again, and enjoyed a wonderful afternoon. Several couples stopped to say hello, and welcome us back. None made any advances, although there was a lot of looking. Two of the men were very well endowed, and I caught Claire looking both times. For my part, I enjoyed gazing at all the ladies, but the ones with the lush bodies really caught my eye. One wife sat in front of me on the edge of her chair, her legs apart, giving me a perfect view of her hairy mound and slit. It was intentional, of course, and I made no attempt to look away.

That night, we discussed the events of the day. I teased Claire about looking at the big cocks, and she flushed. "I tried not to be obvious, I guess I failed." she said.

"Oh no, it was fine. I'm sure the gentlemen didn't mind, and neither did I." Again, our lovemaking was intense, with Claire having a very satisfying orgasm. We made a few more afternoon visits, and each time Claire became more and more at ease. We actually pointed out bodies we found attractive, and why. We also made many friends, and the trips to the club became something we eagerly looked forward to. We purchased a long-term membership, and booked a cabin for our first weekend visit. I had brought up swapping again, and Claire was still hesitant, but she did want to know how it would go. I answered that if the opportunity came, I wanted her to go first. Then, if she decided it was not for her, we would leave it at that, and not revisit the subject.

We arrived for the weekend, and after leaving our things in the cabin, we walked to the pool, ordered drinks, and settled in. A gentleman came by, and asked if he could sit down. I told him of course, and he pulled up a chair, sitting facing Claire. His name was Gus. He was around our age, and married, but his wife was away, so he was solo this weekend. Gus was a good looking man, around 6 feet tall or so, with a thick body on skinny legs. No paunch, just a big round body, and very hairy, except on his head, which was bald except for a fringe around his head. His cock was average sized, much like mine, and drooped down between his legs as he sat on the edge of his chair. He was very friendly and polite, and appeared very interested in Claire. After a few minutes, she excused herself to use the bathroom. Gus watched her her breasts drop and swing as she stood up, and watched her walk away, her ass jiggling.

"Your wife is a knockout, I hope you don't mind me saying."

"No, not at all." I smiled back at him. Gus turned to me, and I could see he had a question in his mind.

"Good. I hope you don't mind this either. Do you and your wife swing?"

"We've talked about it. She is very conservative, and it took a lot to get her to come here. I want to, but we've been taking it slow. How about you and your wife?"

"Yes, we do, for a couple of years now. We really enjoy it." Claire came walking back, and Gus turned to look her over again. She saw him, and smiled, and took her seat.

"Claire, Gus and I were chatting. He says that he and his wife have been enjoying the swinging lifestyle for some time." Claire looked me, then at Gus.

"Oh, I see. And how does your wife feel about it, Gus?"

"In the beginning, she was very shy. But, once she took the plunge, so to speak, she found it was very exciting. If anything, it has made our marriage better, more open, and our sex life is better than ever. This is not the first time one of us has come to the club alone. The only requirement, is that we tell the other everything, if we happen to have sex with someone." Gus was very matter of fact as he spoke, and I could see Claire was listening closely. She asked a few more questions, and Gus was happy to answer. This was going well, I thought. I took the opportunity to excuse myself, and walked to the bathrooms. When I stepped out, I saw Gus and Claire were in the pool. I stood in the shade and observed, curious to see what developed. Claire was leaning against the side, and Gus was next to her, facing towards her, both with drinks in hand. I saw Gus' free arm move forward, and Claire get a surprised expression, followed by her giving Gus a sharp look, and pushing his arm away. I assumed he had fondled her. Gus grinned at her, and I could see them talking, Claire with a very serious expression. Gus made no more moves, and I decided to return to our chairs. They saw me, and left the pool to come over as well. Claire had a funny look on her face, and I pretended not to notice, nor did she notice Gus winking at me. I winked back with a grin.

"I'm getting a headache, probably too much rum, and sun." I said. "Do you care if I go to the cabin, and cool off?" Claire looked at me.

"Do you want me to come with you?" she asked.

"No, you can stay, I'll come back in an hour, after the aspirin take hold." Claire hesitated, but nodded her acceptance, and I stood up to leave, winking at Gus again. Once out of sight, I doubled back, and peeked from behind the building. Gus was sitting close to Claire, facing her, and they were in a serious discussion. As I watched, Gus out a hand on Claire's leg. She glanced down at it, then looked back at him, and continued to talk with an earnest expression on her face. I could see Gus nodding, and saw him slide his hand up her leg. She looked down again, then back at Gus, and shrug her shoulders. This brought a big grin from Gus, and he stood up, and offered his hand to her. She took his hand, and stood up, and hand in hand, walked away from the pool area.

I was certain they would not go back to our cabin, and was curious where they were going. I wanted to watch what happened, whatever it turned out to be, but I had to let them get ahead of me. I slipped out from behind the building and walked through the pool area. Reaching the other side, I caught sight of them heading towards the office and the parking lot. That was odd, but I followed at a discrete distance. When I rounded the corner of the office, I could no longer see them. Frustrated, I scanned the parking lot, wondering where they had gone. Suddenly, on a van parked on the far side of the lot, I saw the liftgate go up. The van was backed up to a row of trees and shrubs, so I made my way to the other side of the row, and then to a point opposite the van. The vegetation was thick, but I was lucky and there was a small opening, giving me a good view of the van. As I peeked through, I was rewarded with the sight of Claire and Gus in the back of the van.

There was an air mattress in the back of the van, and Claire and Gus were stretched out on it, locked in an embrace, and kissing each other hungrily. Clever devil, I thought with a smile, he can bring ladies to his van, stay out of sight, and not have to rent a cabin. As I watched, Gus gently pulled her arm from around his neck, and pushed her away, leaving her flat on her back. This gave him room to grab and fondle her tits, which he did with great enthusiasm, cupping and squeezing the big mounds of flesh, and pulling on her swollen nipples. Claire obviously liked it, moaning and arching her back. Gus turned her breasts loose, and slid his hand over her belly, down to her hairy mound. I watched him cup her hairy mound and rub it with his palm, causing her to squirm and spread her legs wide. He parted the outer lips with his middle finger and found her clit, and began to rub it with a circular motion.

bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers