Mature Teacher Defiled

Story Info
Naive divorced teacher is taught a lesson.
6.5k words
4.41
304.5k
177
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda59
Linda59
438 Followers

Chapter 1 -- I am seduced online

After my divorce I was embarrassed and depressed. Both my sons had left for college and I was alone at home. I felt that nobody loved me.

Working as a teacher helped, I think, otherwise I would have been a hermit, staying at home feeling sorry for myself. Work forced me to interact with other people, both the pupils and the other staff. This was good, but I still felt alone - I wanted someone to love me.

A fellow teacher of mine suggested I try online dating, and after some persuading, I decided to give it a try. I answered a few of the requests, but none of them really seemed for me. I couldn't believe some of them -- the suggestions they made about wanting to.... "make love to me"... although those were not the words they used.

I guess I had always been a bit of a prude. I had met my ex-husband in college and he was the only man that had ever seen me naked, and he was the only man whom I had seen in the nude. During our engagement I did allow him certain "privileges", but I would not engage in intercourse - I was too afraid of getting pregnant. I was a virgin when we got married.

I am quite shy about my body and had always only made love to him in the dark in our bedroom. Over the years he had suggested other places to "do it" such as on the dining room table or over the arm of the sofa, but I had always refused. He even wanted me to suck on his cock, but I thought that was ridiculous -- nobody would ever do that. And as to going out without panties on -- well that was just not going to happen!

I was devastated when my husband told me that he was having an affair with a woman at work, and was leaving me. My whole world fell apart. He told me that I "had not been a wife to him" and that she (the office slut) was taking care of his needs. Shortly after that he moved out of the house and a few months later we were divorced.

I pursued the online dating and began to correspond regularly with one guy who seemed to be very nice. John was very complimentary of my profile picture, telling me that I was very attractive. Over the next couple of months, he became somewhat sexually suggestive, but not to the point where it drove me away. During one conversation he mentioned a site that posted stories about people's real sexual encounters. This piqued my interest as I felt that I was very naïve and needed to learn more if I was to eventually meet a man I liked, and wanted to keep him happy.

I went to the site and read some of the stories. I was shocked! People actually did these things? Women sucked on men's cocks, and the men would lick them "down there"? They would make love in all sorts of places, even outside -- and some women even wanted to have two men make love to them at one time!

Despite my shock, I found myself sexually aroused while reading the stories. Maybe I had been missing something for all these years. I found my fingers wandering down to my pussy and stroking it, wishing a man was touching me there.

John asked whether I had visited the site, and what I thought. I admitted, shyly, that I had, and that it aroused me. We began to chat about sexual matters and eventually he asked whether I would send him a picture of me in something sexy. I refused at first but he was very persuasive, and very complimentary. I didn't want to lose him so I figured out how to make my camera take pictures on a timer and put on a skimpy nightdress. I took several pictures in different poses, then took a look at them.

I thought I looked pretty good. At 53 years old I was still slim, with long legs and a 34B bust. Although my breasts are small, they are still firm. In one of the pictures I was leaning towards the camera and you could see down my front to the tops of my breasts. I boldly selected this one to send.

I almost immediately got a reply. He said I was beautiful and shouldn't hide my body. He told me that I aroused him. I was a little taken aback by that, but I was also flattered! Nobody had ever told me that. I sent him the other pictures I had taken and he was effusive with his nice comments.

About a week later, he asked me to take some more pictures, and if I would show a little more of my gorgeous body.

Encouraged by his flattery I went ahead and took more -- some in some other lingerie I had where I thought I could see a hint of my nipples showing through -- some in a matching pair of black bra and panties. The panties were very skimpy and the bra pushed my breasts up and together. They had been given to me by my ex who had asked me to wear them out with a low cut blouse -- but I had refused.

John continued to tell me how beautiful I was, and eventually asked me if I would take my bra off and show him my "perky" breasts. I thought long and hard about that. Nobody but my ex-husband had ever seen them. But I told myself not to be a prude --what harm could it do. I wanted to please John as he was the only person I thought had feelings for me.

Nervously, I got the camera ready and put on a short, satin nightdress. I took a pic of me in this, then pushed the straps down and slightly lowered the neckline to just above my nipples and took another. I was trembling a little as I then lowered it more, revealing my boobs. I noticed my nipples were very hard as I took the next one. I finally dropped the nightie to the floor and took another with only my panties on.

As I transferred the pictures to the computer I looked at them. I actually was quite proud of my breasts, firm and not sagging at my age. I attached them to my email to John and hesitated over the send button. I had to almost force myself, but I sent them. John was now the second man to see my breasts. I felt a twinge in my pussy at that thought.

I didn't hear from John that evening, and was very disappointed. The next day I took my tablet to school, wanting to check my email throughout the day. Between classes I looked, but heard nothing. Did John not like my breasts? Did they turn him off? That was all I could think of all day, and it was hard to concentrate on my lessons. I wondered what the boys in the class would think of their prim and proper teacher if they knew I had exposed myself like that.

Walking down the hall at the end of the day I passed the Assistant Principal, Mr. Marshall. As usual he stared at my boobs -- I thought him a bit of a pervert as I was much older than him. I always looked back at him in disdain. He was a jumped-up little twerp who liked to throw his weight around. Yet this time I squirmed, thinking about him seeing them naked like the picture I had sent to John. As we passed I turned my head a little and saw that he was checking out my ass in my skirt.

After supper, alone at home, I went to check again. There was an email from John! I nervously opened it and........ he said he was stunned with my pictures. He went on to say that I had made him so horny he had to jerk off! Far from being scandalized by that, I was actually flattered. There was a man out there that liked me that much!

Then I noticed there was an attachment to his email. I clicked on it and a picture opened..... a picture of a hard cock in front of a computer screen with me on it, naked except my panties. I stared at the cock -- it was only the second cock I had ever seen, and it was hard from John seeing my boobs. My hand went down to my crotch and I rubbed myself. I felt myself very wet from pussy juices.

Sitting at the computer I stared at the picture as I unzipped my jeans and eased them off. My hand, seemingly of its own accord, slipped down inside my panties and stroked my clit. I was so turned on -- this man wanted to "fuck" me! The word "fuck" was one I had never used in the past, but had seen it in a lot of the online stories, and it somehow made me horny.

As I frantically inserted two fingers in my pussy I stared at John's cock and murmured to myself, "Fuck me John! I need you to fuck me!" It did not take long before an orgasm racked my body and made my panties, and the chair very wet.

I emailed John back telling him how thrilled I was that I turned him on. At my age I thought I was past that. John emailed back complimented me on how firm my breasts were. Then he asked if he could see me without the panties on. Somehow I knew he was going to ask that!

"Well," I thought, "In for a penny, in for a pound."

I set up the camera and stripped all my clothes off. I felt very naughty, yet very aroused. I took some pics of me standing naked, with my legs slightly spread, and emailed them to John. He replied that I was getting him very aroused too, and asked me to take more in various poses he suggested. He had me lay naked on the bed and spread my legs, then spread with my knees up and spread. Then he had me lay down on my stomach and spread my legs, pulling my ass cheeks apart so he could see my pussy.

Putting these on the computer I looked at myself -- I looked so lewd, my pussy wide open for John to see. The photo of me on my stomach with cheeks spread showed both my pussy and my ass. I hoped that didn't gross him out. Sending them, I tentatively asked him to send me back a pic of how he responded to them.

He didn't respond that evening and I took my tablet to school again. When I had a free period I checked my email -- he apologized that he had not answered but said he had been using photoshop. I wasn't sure what that was until I noticed he had attached several pictures. As I looked at them I felt my pussy getting wet under my skirt. They showed his hard cock against the monitor, right up against my pussy. Then I opened another and it looked as though is cock was buried in my twat! It looked like he was fucking me!

I looked around at the class. Several of the students were looking back and me and I could feel myself turn red. Quickly I turned off my tablets -- I couldn't have anyone else see those pictures.

John and I went on like that for weeks. He even sent me a dildo (I didn't know what that was until I got it) and had me take pictures of me using it, pretending it was his cock. It felt really good up inside me, especially when I set it on vibrate, but it wasn't like the real thing and I didn't have him there to hug. He got me into using dirty talk -- with words like fuck, cunt and cock. I fell into the habit of taking my tablet to school every day to email back and forth, telling John what I wanted him to do to me.

Chapter 2 -- Caught with my pants down

One evening after school I relaxed after supper with a glass of wine. I wondered if John was online and went to get my tablet from my bag. It wasn't there! I searched frantically in my car but I couldn't find it. I must have left it in my classroom. It was too late to get back in the school -- I would have to get it in the morning.

Next day, I rushed to school early. Getting to my classroom I looked through my desk and everywhere else. It was nowhere to be found. What had happened to it? I was frantic, thinking what was on it. I didn't know what to do. Somehow I made it through morning classes and went to eat my lunch in the teacher's room. Returning to class I stopped to look in my mail box. There was a note for me. At my desk I opened it -- it was from Mr. Marshall, the Assistant Principal, asking me to stop by his office after classes. "What could he want", I thought.

The afternoon dragged, but finally it was over and the kids had left for the day. I went down to Mr. Marshall's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard him call. "Thanks for coming, Mrs. Saunders. Please close the door and sit down."

"What can I do for you, Mr. Marshall, "I asked guardedly. I didn't like him, and I usually showed it.

"Well, Mrs. Saunders, I think there is a lot you can do for me," he replied mysteriously. "I believe this is yours," he added, holding up my tablet.

"Yes! Thank you. I thought I had lost it. Where did you find it?" I sighed with relief as I held my hand out for it. But Mr. Marshall did not give it to me, keeping it to himself.

"The janitor found it and handed it in at the office. They passed it on to me. You know Mrs. Saunders -- may I all you Linda -- you really ought to password protect it."

"W... what do you mean Mr. Marshall?"

"I think you know, Linda. There are some very revealing pictures of you on here -- and I thought you were a very conservative middle-aged woman. Little did I know."

I was taken aback, and very nervous. "Please give my tablet back, Mr. Marshall."

"Certainly Linda -- here it is." He handed me back the tablet and I slumped in relief.

"But you should know that I have sent all those pictures -- and your very revealing emails -- to my home computer. I think I will share them with some of your fellow-teachers -- show them what a slut you really are. I especially like the one of you using a dildo on yourself."

"Oh please! Please don't do that! I couldn't stand the shame," I wailed.

"What are you willing to do to stop me doing that?" he asked, staring at me.

"I... I don't know. What do you want?"

"You don't like me, do you Linda. Well, for starters, give me your panties."

"What? You can't be serious!" I replied, shocked.

"You want me to send those pictures out? Maybe I will send them to some of your neighbors. I bet they would like to see what you are really like. Now hand me those panties."

I felt trapped. I couldn't allow anyone else to see those pictures, so I nervously stood up and reached under my skirt, pulled on my panties and let them fall to the floor.

"Pick them up and hand them to me!"

I squatted down to get them and handed them over. Mr. Marshall took them and put them to his nose. Taking in a deep breath he sighed. "You smell delicious, Mrs. Saunders."

He stood up and walk around me, leering at me. "And I bet you taste delicious too!"

I stood stiffly, staring into space, appalled at what he was saying to me. Then I felt his hand raising the back of my skirt. I reached back to push it down but he was strong. He pushed me to the front of his desk, then forced me to lean down over it. With his left hand on my back, holding me in that position, he used his right hand to flip my dress up, revealing my naked ass and pussy to his lustful gaze.

"You have a magnificent ass, Mrs. Saunders. I have always thought you sexy and pretty, but you've always looked back at me in disdain. Well now you must pay for it."

With that, he raised his right hand and spanked me -- spanked me hard six times. I gritted my teeth and my eyes began to tear up as his slaps stung my ass cheeks. But after the third or fourth, a strange feeling came over me. The stinging seemed to permeate down to my pussy and it was getting wet! I couldn't believe it -- this nasty man was spanking me and I was getting aroused!

After his spanking stopped, he did not let me up, but I felt his hand caressing my ass cheeks. Then it slipped between them and moved forward to my pussy lips. His fingers parted them and penetrated me, moving in and out a few times.

"Mmmmm -- Mrs Saunders! You are wet! You enjoyed being spanked, didn't you?"

I shook my head and wailed, "No - please leave me alone."

"Oh no Linda, you are mine. You will do what I say. And you will give me some respect. You haven't respected my authority in the past. Now you will. You will call me 'Sir' from now on". I felt his fingers slip from my pussy and back between my ass cheeks. One of them brushed against my anus and I jumped.

"Linda, reach back and spread your ass cheeks apart for me", Mr. Marshall said in a commanding voice, "Unless you want to be spanked again, even harder."

Weeping softly, I put my hands on my cheeks and obeyed. I was so humiliated. Why did he want me to expose myself like this?

"Oh what a nice pink asshole you have, Linda," I heard him sigh. I felt a finger back there, right at my anal entrance. Then he applied pressure, forcing it up inside my ass!

"Mmmm -- it is really tight. Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Mrs. saunders?"

"NO! Certainly not -- that is dirty! Why would anyone do that?" I wailed back.

After moving his finger in and out of my ass for a few minutes he removed it and allowed me to stand.

"Are you done?" I asked, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"For now, Mrs. Saunders, but you have only just begun to pay me for not showing those pictures. You will come to my house Saturday around 7pm. We can discuss your further payment over a glass of wine. Oh -- and wear your black skirt and white blouse with stockings, just like you tease me with at school here sometimes. And wear high heels too."

I sat dumbfounded. What could I do? How could I get out of this mess? What was he going to do? But I saw no alternative -- I absolutely could not let him share those pictures or my conversations with John.

"OK, I guess I will be there Mr. Marshall."

"Very well Linda. I will keep your panties as a token of your obedience."

"Yes. Sir," I replied meekly.

Walking down the hall, I was acutely aware that I had no panties on under my skirt. All the kids had gone home, but there was maintenance staff around and a few teachers. As I passed them, I was sure they knew I was naked under my skirt, and I felt my tear-stained cheeks redden.

Chapter 3 -- My humiliation

My stomach was in knots all day Saturday, wondering what was going to happen. I realized Mr. Marshall had me at his mercy, and by the way he told me to dress, I had a feeling he was going to want to do more than just admonish me.

I could barely eat any supper I was so nervous. I took a shower and washed myself thoroughly. Looking down at my pussy I realized that it had just stubble on it. John had persuaded me to shave it a few days ago and it was growing back. It looked ugly, so I lathered up and shaved it smooth again. It looked just like a little girl's with no hair on it.

I put on my make-up and dried my hair, then selected the matched black bra and panty set that I had shown John online. I had a feeling that dressing sexily might help. I pulled on some black thigh-highs and put on my blouse. My fingers trembled as I did the buttons up. Next my black skirt and then I picked out some heels. I very rarely wear heels as I am quite tall at 5' 8".

Looking at myself in the mirror I actually thought I looked quite good.

The hour finally arrived and I drove my car over to Mr. Marshall's house. Parking out front I went to the door, took a deep breath and knocked timidly.

I heard footsteps coming to the door and it was soon opened.

"Step inside, Linda. Come through to the living room."

I walked through as directed and stopped short. Sitting there were the Principal, Mr. Gallagher and that slimy gym teacher, Mr. Hall. I turned around and said to Mr. Marshall. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company. I'll come back another time."

"Oh no, Linda. You will stay. I promised my friends here some entertainment, and you are going to provide it..... unless you want me to send those pictures to some of faculty."

My shoulders slumped.

"Sit down and have a glass of wine, Linda."

I went to sit in the armchair but the Principal spoke up and waved me to sit between him and the gym teacher on the sofa. I felt their hands stroking my knees and insinuating themselves under my skirt. Mr. Hall leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I am really going to enjoy this, Mrs. Saunders. "

I gulped down the wine almost in one swallow. The glass was immediately refilled and I drank that too. I was feeling quite a buzz very quickly.

"Now Linda, I think it is time for some entertainment. Stand up!" Mr. Marshall ordered.

I stood up, wobbling a little on high heels. I felt quite vulnerable with those three men staring at me.

"Now Linda, take off your blouse!"

"B... but I can't," I wailed.

"Oh but you can, and you know you have no choice. Now take it off and don't forget to call me Sir!"

Linda59
Linda59
438 Followers
12