Mature White Couple Meets

Story Info
Housewife lives her black stud fantasy.
2k words
4.07
145.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biber
biber
16 Followers

We meet last weekend and it went totally different then we thought it would.

We were supposed to meet close to were we live at one of his friend's house because he lives further away from us. His friend knew what was supposed to happen but had agreed that we would only meet with him and that would be it.

On the way to the meeting place the care from our black friend broke down and so he called us if we could come to his place instead. My hubby wasn't too happy about that but my pussy was dripping already by the thought of the encounter with a black cock. Though I convinced him that as we are on the way already I want to go. Finally by reminding him how much he was looking forward to see his horny wife getting fucked, convinced him.

While driving he got all hard when I told him that I'm wet and waiting. When we finally got there we had our first surprise. He wasn't alone but 2 friends were there with him. After some discussion he told us that they had seen my pictures and were all willing to stick their poles in that mature hairy pussy too. We said no and so one left feeling real sorry. The other had to go to work anyway so we just sat there with some small talk. When he finally left I could hardly wait to get naked and going. I had a black see through bra and panties on which didn't really hide anything. You could see my dark and hard nipples and my hairy cunt right through the material. Our friend and my hubby got hard immediately. We didn't even make it to the bedroom and found ourselves on the couch. My black friend got all wild and started to pinch my nipples through my bra. The other hand went straight to my cunt and when he felt my wetness asked me if it was for him.

Of course it is, that's what I'm here for. I want your cock...now I told him and pulled down his pants. And here it came to the light. He had send us some pictures showing a real big cock but this one was just as big a my husband's. Well at least it was black. While I played with and sucked his cock, he undressed and started to finger me. I was so wet and wanting that I had my first orgasm right then. He played kind of ruff but I didn't care, I needed this cock now and told him. I turned on my back spread my legs so he could see my hungry cunt and told him to mount me. He looked at my hubby for approval, who just nodded, and then stuck his cock up to his balls. He started to fuck me like a jack hammer telling me how much he had longed for that moment, ever since he saw my cunt on the picture we had send him. He told me he and his friends had jerked of looking at my pictures. And now it has come to reality. Because of his excitement he didn't last were long and I could feel him build up to his first orgasm while I did too. It was pure animal lust.

When our orgasm subsided I noticed my hubby was naked too and was taking some pictures. I didn't want him to but in my state now, I didn't care. They can't be good anyway while at the same time he played with his cock. He was just as excited. While my black friend needed a rest my hubby took his place and stuck his cock in my lubricated cunt. The feeling of my cunt walls and the knowledge that another cock had just been in there made him fuck me just as wild and shoot his load in no time. That of course had brought me to another high but I still needed more. I grabbed the half limb chocolate stick and sucked him hard for further action. The taste of my own love juices and his sperm made we wanting some more. I turned around, got on hand and knees and stuck my ass up in the air. I wanted him to fuck me doggy style which he did. He shoved his cock way back in where I really could feel him on my womb.

My hubby tried to take some more pictures but I told him I want him in my mouth. He shoved his cock in and out and told me he wanted to come in my mouth. My lover fucked me good and hard and when I reached my next orgasm my hubby shot his load too. He knew that was his chance as I normally don't like it. It was then that I felt my lover to pull out of my cunt and rub his cock around my butt. Before I could protest and because of all the wetness he slipped right in and started to fuck me there. It only hurt for a minute, but then I went wild again feeling his dick moving in and out of my ass. I felt him building up to shoot and so did I. My hubby tried to take some more pictures but I held his cock in my mouth because I didn't want any documented proof of this.

We then went to the bedroom for a much needed a rest.

As the apartment wasn't that large I stayed in bed with my lover while my hubby went to the couch in the living room to sleep there.

It was in the early morning when there was another surprise. I had slept real deep but was woken up by some fondling of my breasts and a hand between my legs. As I was still wet from all the sperm in my cunt the fingers slit in very easy and I got hot again. I opened my legs further to give better access and my lover (I was sure it was him) moved his head down there and started to lick me. At this stage preferred a good fuck and therefore reached for his cock.

Here came the surprise for me. When I grabbed it I couldn't believe what I was touching. This cock felt like an arm and must have been twice the size of the one I felt before. This meant it could not be the same guy. It was thick and long and now I wanted to know what was being played here. I switched on the light and found the other guy who had gone to nightshift naked in the bed while my lover wasn't there.

I pushed his head away from my clit and asked what this meant. He said that my lover had showed him the pictures and that he had to wank of just looking at them. He further told me that they are sharing the apartment while he usually works only nights. When he returned from work and wanted to go to bed he found me and his buddy in the bed. He woke him up and they made up this deal. My lover left and he snuck into the bed next to me. As I hadn't bothered to wear a night-dress he felt my nakedness and couldn't resist to fondle my charms.

All the time he was telling me this I couldn't resist looking at his enormous cock in the light. Even though I had meant just to accept the guy we originally wanted to meet now I had to have this cock. I started to play with him again and it crew to its full glory (9"???). I had never had a big one like this and wanted to know how it feels to be filled with so much meat. I could barely get my hand around it and only get the head in my mouth. I then told him to make me. I wanted him bad and couldn't believe my desire. I had been fucked so well just a few hours before but my cunt was hungry for this pole.

I laid on my back, spread my legs wide and told him to fuck me. This was the time when he didn't move and just looked at me. He told me how much ha had hoped that he could see my hairy pussy, my white tits with the dark aureoles and nipples life. Being on display to this strange man made me even hotter and my cunt started lubricating even more. I couldn't wait any longer and told that I'm ready for him. He moved between my legs and positioned his cock right at the entrance of my fuckhole. He teased me as he pushed just the head inside and then pulled back again. I pushed up against him to get it in deeper but he pulled further back.

He then said that last evening when we arrived I had said that I would only fuck with his buddy and if I would repeat that now. He asked me to tell him what I really wanted and to tell him loud. I was a bitch in heat now and so I told him that I want his cock. I want him to fuck me hard even if it hurts. I want his sperm buried deep in my womb. And I want it now. With that he slipped his organ slowly all the way in to his balls. It hurt a little as my pussy got stretched like never before. I felt his head touch my womb and got hit by an orgasm just from that feeling. After the waves subsided I told him to fuck me, use me, fill my cunt with his sperm, make me come again. But as my cunt engulfed him he didn't last long and just when I reached another orgasm, he shot his spunk in me too.

We lay still for a while to enjoy his feeling and even though he got limp he still filled me more then my hubby when full erect. I told him that this couldn't have been all and to stick his cock in my mouth, so I can suck him hard again. Beside I wanted to taste my juices mixed with his spunk. It was an incredible sight to see this pole right before my eyes. It didn't take long before he got hard again so I turned around and told him to fuck me doggy style. I love that because my tits are swinging free and can get fondled. He fucked me to another high and as he was lasting this time told him to lay on his back. I sat myself on him an guided his monster up my hole again. That way I could fuck him and control it. When he was ready to shoot I really sat down to get him as deep as possible. He spunked that hard that I felt it in my stomach. As there was no space left his come leaked out of my snatch and onto his belly. What an erotic sight the dark skin and the white love juices. After this we just fell back and slept again.

In the later morning after a small breakfast, we packed and left for home. When we arrived home I wanted to shower but my hubby told me to wait. He started to finger my pussy and wondered why it was still that wet. I told him what had happened in the morning while he was asleep. He got a hard on immediately and pushed me right on our bed. He told me what a horny slut I was and that he wanted to fuck my still from spunk dripping cunt. He shoved his cock right up to his balls but I didn't feel very much. He said that it feels so wet and the thought that this big black cock had filled me makes him that horny that he shot his load after about 5 minutes. He seemed satisfied for now and just told me that next time I get fucked by such a bull he wants to watch. He promised to make the arrangements in a not too long future. We both look forward to this.

biber
biber
16 Followers