Mature Widows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Billy, you need nourishment.”

After a few moments, softly, Emma said:

“My Aunt Rose wants me to move to Florida; I was afraid to tell you that,” and, after a pause, added:

“I've a pen pal, Bob; he served with Jim. Bob's living in Florida; I want to see how Bob's doing. I knew for some time my Aunt Rose will be visiting me.”

I realized Emma had strong feelings of obligation to a veteran, who served with her husband. Trying to be cheerful, I said:

“We can still go to a movie and meet at Charly’s.”

Emma replied, “Yes, we can, when I can get away; but, we won't have free reign of my house.”

I knew Emma was down and it would be a good idea for her to see a movie. I also knew she was conflicted about dating me, a younger man.

SATURDAY AT THE MOVIE

At the drive-in-theater, before the lights were turned down, I said:

“Emma, I’ll miss you when Aunt Rose visits you. I would like to see your beautiful face, may be we can meet for lunch.”

Emma replied, “Yes. We have a few days before Aunt Rose comes. I want to spend as much time as I can loving you.”

I said, “I'll miss you too; I've become fond of you.”

Emma said, “The last week I spent with Jim, he held me in his strong arms. We made love several times,” and, giggling, whispered:

“Jim carried me around in our bed room.”

I asked, “He carried you on his back?”

Giggling, Emma said, “No, he carried me while we were coupled. But, then, I weighed ten pounds less.”

I asked, “How did you couple? Face to face?”

Emma whispered, “Once we coupled when he was standing; another time, while he was sitting down.”

Eagerly, I said, “Emma, I'm a big guy; I'm sure I can carry you around. Let's try it,” and, after a pause, asked:

“I thought you and Jim were not experienced much in sex?”

Emma said, “That's right. Jim learned about carrying me from a navy buddy in a bar; he reminded him we will be separated a long time and should try a new position. By the way, I liked what you did to me in the kitchen.”

Soon the lights were turned down; Emma snuggled to me, and placed my hands on her boobs. Slowly, I put my hands underneath Emma's blouse and grasped her bra-covered boobs.

I was focused on the movie when I heard Emma snoring softly. It had been a long and, somewhat, emotional day for Emma. I lowered the volume on the speaker and I too fell asleep for about 20 minutes.

When I woke up, Emma was still sleeping; after I woke her up, she mumbled:

“Sorry, I fell asleep.”

I said, “It’s ok,” and let her rest as I drove to her home.

SATURDAY NIGHT WITH EMMA

At Emma's home, she fixed each of us a glass of wine. I was watching TV when she went upstairs. Several minutes later, Emma walked downstairs in a white, baby-doll, nightie, beige stockings, and white silk slippers; she brought my silk robe and whispered:


“Take your clothes off; put on the robe.”

Afterwards, she sat in my lap, hugged me, and cooed:

“Billy, just hold me,” and gently ran her hands on my face and chest, and my hair.

I bent my head and kissed her large brown eyes, red lipstick-covered lips, and smelled her perfumed neck. Emma closed her eyes and placed my left arm behind her head; I kissed her exposed left boob that slid to the side, and her under arm and her perfumed arm pit.

Emma said, “I want to watch a show on TV; it'll be over in 30 minutes.”

I asked, “May I lie down with my head in your lap.”

She said, “Fine,” and soon after I laid down with my head in Emma's lap, I realized my face was close to her boobs; slowly, I lifted her baby doll dress, kissed her tummy and belly button, and fondled all around her right boob; I lifted my head and suckled her turgid nipple.

Emma, with her eyes on the TV, sighed and cooed, “Suck the other one,” and directed my head to her left boob.

I whispered, “Emma, I want a taste of your nectar; scoop it up with your finger.”

Blushing, Emma fingered her pussy; shortly, she brought her middle finger to my nose to smell her nectars and lick it.

I requested, “More, please,” and smiling, Emma let me have another whiff and taste.

Emma nudged me to sit up, slowly knelt in front of me, opened my robe, and happily grasped my erect cock. After examining it a short time, she opened her sexy mouth and put it in. Gently, I pushed Emma’s head so that she took most of my cock in to her mouth, and I groaned with pleasure. Gently, Emma slid my cock out of her sucking mouth and whispered:

“Billy, let’s go to my bedroom; you can carry me in front of my dresser,” and, hugged me, as she pushed me upstairs.

In her bedroom, I pulled down a window blind and moved a standing lamp near the dresser; later, a smiling Emma hugged me in front of the dresser mirror; looking at our reflection, cooed:

“We look nice.”

I said, “Please put on your pearl ear rings and necklace; take off your nightie.”

Blushing and smiling, Emma quickly put on her jewelry and removed her nightie.

I said, “You look beautiful in the stockings and pearl jewelry.”

Blushing, Emma stood hugging me with her hands around my neck. I said:

“On a count of three, you have to jump up and straddle my waist. Ok?”

Emma nodded and, as best as she could, jumped to straddle my waist.

I held Emma up by her soft buttocks and whispered:

“Emma, hold on to my neck tightly; don't let go. I’m going to use my right hand to put my cock in your pussy.”

Emma gasped with pleasure as my precum covered cock head snaked easily in to her pussy and filled it up.

I whispered, “It's so nice to carry you, like a big baby. I love the feel of your lovely boobs on my chest. Your buttocks in my hands. Your pussy is tight around my cock.”

Emma blushed and cooed, “Your cock is deep in me. My vagina is stretched fully. It feels very good for me. I love it! This old lady thanks you!”

In the mirror, I saw Emma's slim arms around my neck, her bulging boobs crushed against my hairy chest, her toned-thighs and legs around my waist, and her shiny, white, buttocks had pink stress-streaks due to being held and squeezed firmly by my hands. I was also able to smell her sexy arm pits.

Emma whispered, “I am turned on by your hard body. I see your cock is deep in to my pussy. I’m stuffed,” then wistfully, she added:

“I look so much older than you; but, it turns me on. You like?”

In response, I lifted her crotch and humped her pussy; Emma purred and, buried her face in to my neck, and whimpered:

“Ohhhh. Billly. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhhh.”

Emma’s pussy pulsed around my cock for a minute or so; after Emma recovered, she kissed my mouth, and said:

“You gave me a nice orgasm; you did not climax yet. Take me in my bed.”

Later, with Emma on her back, her boobs spread and spilled to the sides of her rib cage. When she held them up, they looked like twin cones with dark pink nipples. I pleaded with her:

“Please let me see them jiggle and bounce.”

After a blushing Emma removed her hands away from her boobs, they indeed jiggled and bounced sexily every time our crotches collided. After lifting her legs on to my shoulders, first, I fucked her slowly and then rapidly.”

After several minutes, I reached my climax and released a large amount of jism in jets:

“Ohhhhhh. Cummmming. Cummming. Ohhhhhh.”

After I collapsed next to Emma, she got up to freshen up; after returning, she said:

“Billy, stay with me tonight.”

I said, “Yes, I’ll stay. Thank you,” and pulled her to me.

I slept soundly for several hours. Sometime during the night, I became aware of snuggling with Emma and poking my semi erect cock in to her buttocks, and she grasping my erect cock and holding it between her meaty thighs.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON WITH EMMA

I got up late; I smelled coffee and eggs; I was hungry. Emma was not in the kitchen. There was a short note on the dining table:

“Billy, good morning. I went to church; I should be back by Noon. I’ve to do laundry. There’s some coffee and eggs (in the oven); make yourself toast. You must be tired after carrying me last night (giggle!).”

I murmured to myself, “It was my pleasure.”

Emma’s note continued:

“Let’s talk tonight. Take a nice shower! Love, E!”

It was a nice, sunny, afternoon. After I showered and shaved, I drove to Emma's home. She was dressed in a pair of beige pants and a white blouse.

After hugging me, she said, “I can use your help carrying laundry upstairs.”

I followed Emma to the basement and carried a large basket of cleanly folded laundry to her bedroom.

That evening, after a light dinner: hamburgers and salad, Emma said:

“I’m going to take time off to be with Aunt Rose. I’ll call you when I can; may be we can meet at Charly’s.”

Emma saw my sad face and said:

“Billy, it’s hard on me too. I’ll miss you too.”

After a long pause, she smiled, and said:

“I’ll be back after I change.”

Several minutes later, I saw Emma coming down the stairs dressed in a light blue, baby-doll, see-through, nightie. She applied red lipstick and fresh make up, and put on my favorite pearl jewelry.

I stood up and hugged her, and whispered, “Emma, you look beautiful in blue.”

Emma cooed:

“Take off your clothes. Put on your robe.”

Later, she cooed, “Billy, love me.”

I French kissed Emma as I fondled her panties-covered buttocks. I slid to my knees, rubbed her calves, thighs, and her panties-covered crotch. I pulled her blue panties down and pushed my face in to her hairy crotch; Emma held on to my head as I nudged her to the dining table; she asked:

“You want me on the dining table?”

Eagerly, I said, “Yes, love,” and, after I helped her to sit on it, brought a sofa cushion for her head. I sat in a dining chair, first kissed her thighs from knees to crotch, spread her pussy to expose her glistening labia, and licked them.

Soon, Emma’s vagina became slick with her love nectar, and she whimpered:

“Ohhhh. Billlly. Billllly. Suckkkkk. Lickkkkkkkk,” and her pussy convulsed around my mouth.

Emma sat up, smiled at me, and cooed:

“Stay in the chair; I want to sit in your lap,” and, after straddling my lap, slowly pushed my cock in to her lubricated pussy.

As my cock released streams of precum in to Emma’s love channel, I French kissed her, suckled her nipples, and kissed her under arms. I was perspiring from the heat of our coupled bodies.

Emma tightened her vaginal wall around my cock and slowly slid it in and out. Soon, as my cock exploded deep in her womb, I clasped Emma tightly against my body, tilted my head back:

“Ahhhhhhh. Cummming. Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhh.”

Emma got off of me and, using a wad of tissues, absorbed my cum in them. We sat in the living room and watched a variety show; we were also absorbed in our own thoughts. I had hoped to spend the night with Emma, but with no invitation to stay, I got dressed, and left.

TEN DAYS LATER

Emma took time off to be with Aunt Rose; after several days, she called me at work, and said:

“Meet me in Charly's Lounge at seven tomorrow night. We can talk for a while before my friend Bev joins us.”

While I waited at the bar sipping a gin and tonic in Charly's Lounge, I noticed a young, muscular, man talking earnestly with the mature, blonde, waitress; I could sense they were lovers. After Emma came in and kissed me on my cheek, she sat across from me in a booth; she was dressed in a maroon skirt, light blue blouse, and a new set of pearl jewelry.

I whispered to Emma, “You look nice in the new jewelry.”

Emma blushed slightly and said, “They’re presents from Aunt Rose.”

Soon after we ordered our drinks, more people came in to the lounge; our waitress told us a popular local group was going to play that night. While I sipped on the gin and tonic, and Emma on a daiquiri, the band started playing; I whispered to her:

“Emma, dance with me. I want to hold you in my arms,” and added in a pleading tone:

“I missed you very much.”

Emma replied, “I just could not get away to see you. Rose’s helping me get rid of lot of stuff in the garage; she’s a great person; she was always good to me.”

I asked, “Does Aunt Rose know about us?”

Emma said, “I just could not tell her we are lovers; I told her you are a friend from work. She might have wondered why you called me three times in one week,” and, after a pause, continued:

“I talked to Bev about Aunt Rose wanting me to move to Florida; she suggested I try it for a month and not quit my job.”

Eagerly, I said, “That's a good idea; unless you know for sure you like living in Florida, don't quit your job.”

Emma added, “Ok, let's dance.”

As soon as I touched Emma, my excitement increased. After dancing apart for a short time, Emma and I started slow dancing and my cock stiffened.

Emma asked, “How's work? Are you ok?”

I said, “Work's going well; I've been spending a lot of time in the lab. I miss you very much, but I'm ok.”

Emma whispered:

“I missed you too. It’ll be difficult to stay away from you.”

After about 30 minutes, Emma and I stopped dancing. Emma looked for Bev at the bar and said:

“I see Bev at the bar talking to a waitress. I'll ask her to join us. Please wait here.”

I saw Emma talking to a beautiful woman about 45 years old; I guessed she was Bev. Later, after Bev sat next to Emma, she shook my hand warmly. I ordered cokes for Bev and Emma, and another gin and tonic for myself.

Bev finished her coke and said, “I got to run along. I'm pleased to meet you, Billy. Hope to see you again,” and left.

Emma said, “Bev is my dear friend. She's been a widow for about five years. Her husband was in the service; he maintained Jeeps; he was turned down twice because he was too skinny. Poor guy caught a bad fever in the Philippines; he never fully recovered.”

I said, “Bev must have taken care of him for a long time.”

Emma said, “Yes, he was in and out of the VA Hospital. Bev looks much better now; she was worn out taking care of Chris,” and added:

“Bev said she saw us dancing; she told me you're cute.”

I mumbled, “I hope Bev approves of me.”

Emma said softly, “I think she does,” and added:

“Billy, I’ll go to Florida with Aunt Rose and hope to come back in about a month by Thanksgiving. I'll explain to Aunt Rose I want to live in Ohio.”

I asked, “Can I help you in any way?”

Emma said, “Bev will take care of my house: water the plants and pick up mail. You can call Bev and leave a message for me,” and added:

“A part of me says I should stay here and another part I should be in Florida.”

At that moment I realized Emma would indeed go to Florida. I did not know if she would come back to me. I understood Emma felt she had to help another war veteran—it was as if she felt guilty she did not take care of Jim, her late husband.

I said, “Emma, I'm fond of you; you helped me grow up. I know you have seen much more of life than me; I know you have to try out other things. Can I keep in touch with you?”

Emma replied, “Sure. Bev should know my where abouts,” and added softly:

“Billy, you're a special person to me. I hope you understand I've to take care of a few things in my life. I hope we can be lovers when I return.”

I drove Emma home; she hugged me a long time and said:

“Billy, take care of yourself.”

Several days later, I was still adjusting to Emma going away to Florida when a man I admired was assassinated.

Dear Reader, this story will be continued in Ch. 2. Please be sure to vote; you’re comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.