Mature Woman Fun

Story Info
A married lady's encounter with a Navy SEAL.
3.3k words
4.44
49.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceEyes
NiceEyes
44 Followers

My name is Cindy and my husband is John. We have 3 children, all grown up with families of their own. John and I have been married 36 years & still very much in love, though the passion had settled to a comfortable, stable state of contentment. John had an affair 10 years ago, but he promised it would never happen again. I forgave him and he thanked me, saying he will never be able to make it up to me. I never cheated, not that I haven't been hit on. I just felt John was all the man I wanted.

Since John's affair, he has looked for ways to make it up to me. He is completely devoted to me and dedicated to my happiness, seeking new and exciting ways to give me joy & pleasure. His methods range from travel to exotic places to watching dirty movies. I enjoy both, but cost makes movie nights more common than trips. After we watch a good XXX flick, he loved asking how I would like to be with one of the studs in the movie. He always asked in a playful manner, never in a pushy or suggestive way, so I played along. Truth is, most of those guys are very handsome & sexy, with great bodies and large cocks. As for their sexual skills, I bet they use tricks, like shooting a love scene in many takes over hours--if not days--and editing it to look like the stud kept it up & going a long time.

Maybe they have such endurance & they do cum that much, even several times in one session, but I doubt it. I accept the movies as fantasy and just imagine the gorgeous guy onscreen making love to ME for a long time, orally, manually, and with his big, beautiful cock. The women onscreen seem to enjoy it & I bet I would too.

Sometimes it's fun to talk about or try to re-enact a special movie scene. I even searched online and ordered an outfit much like one a starlet wore in a scene that John and I really loved, then surprised John one night by being all dressed up and made up like her. I put a lot of effort into it, dyeing & doing my hair up, trying to match the earrings, jewelry & makeup, including the ubiquitous huge false eyelashes & a fake mole on my face, just like the hottie I was impersonating. John enjoyed his night with his own porn queen, taking pictures of me all dressed up & as I stripped, revealing my lingerie underneath that also matched the movie.

John tries to do this for me, but face it, what makes the male stars memorable in those movies is rarely what they wear, but things like muscular physiques & oversized sex organs. Unfortunately, he lacks them & can't order muscles or penises on the internet. We have some large sex toys that he fucks me with as I close my eyes & imagine having sex with a porn stud. I enjoy this a lot. John suggested, if I would like to really have sex with a stud, we could try to arrange it.

The idea is hot & I thought about it many times. I couldn't believe any guy like that would "shag" a lady like me, middle-aged &100 lbs over weight, but John swears I could catch a very attractive stud, if I wanted. I played along. It made our sex more exciting when he described ways that I/we could meet a sexy stud lover. He found stories on the internet that tell how couples arranged for the wife's dates with a sexy man. I knew John would be ok if I had sex with another man but it was important to him I don't settle for just any guy to do it but rather I find a hot man that will give me a special experience. We played these games for years. It was hot fun for both of us, so why not? I even called John different names while we fuck & tell him how I love his big muscles, tattoos, large cock, etc.

That should be enough history, but what made me write my story to share? Our oldest son Brock was always popular. He did well in his studies all the way to college, getting his M.B.A. He was also a talented athlete in many sports. Our house was constantly visited by his many friends. We liked his friends (with few exceptions).

I was surprised how well Brock's friends stayed in touch when they were disappointed their high school class wasn't having a 15th reunion & they organized a get-together for about 25 classmates last summer. They had a big dinner together, but most of the weekend they were free to visit with each other, often at the homes they grew up in. Brock had many of his friends at our house & we loved seeing them--all grown up--& hear how they were doing. One friend, Pete, really impressed us. We knew that after school, he went to the Naval Academy, but then he became a Navy SEAL. As a SEAL, he has seen the world, including Iraq & Afghanistan, many missions he can't talk about. We thanked him for his service to our country. I had trouble taking my eyes off of him. Even as a teen, he was a well built lad, jack-of-all-trades in sports and Brock's biggest rival for key positions on teams. But now, he's a man, with a MAN's body, almost no body fat, 6'4" & so muscular--but functional (not incredible hulk) muscle. I almost fainted when he took his shirt off to show his tattoos, with washboard abs & muscular definition like you see in a biology text. Add his military grooming, spectacular smile and twinkling eyes, I was captivated.

That night, I asked John about Pete. He said Pete grew into a fine young man anyone would be proud to call their son. I tried to steer our dialog, but he didn't get what I was going for or he did & was having fun pretending not to. Finally, I said, "Well, I think Pete is the sexiest man I've ever seen. I just wish he could find me attractive, because I would LOVE to make him my fantasy-cum-true that we talk about." John smiled and we started making out. That night we were consumed by the idea of me getting everything that sexy Pete could give me in bed. John asked if I thought Pete had a big cock. I said, "He HAS to, but even if he don't, I bet he is great in bed." That was our hottest sex in a long time & the next night we replayed it with more ecstatic results.

I didn't know that Pete was still in town, but he had a 2 week leave from the Navy. One day, John told me to get ready for a boat ride. I didn't know what he was talking about. He said that Pete was going to take us out on the lake on his parents cabin cruiser. I was beside myself. What was happening? What should I wear? Should I bring anything...like food? How long would we be out? Would it just be John, me, and Pete?

As the dust settled in my brain, John confirmed it would just be the 3 of us. I wondered why Pete would take us out. I put on a one piece swim suit, baggy shorts and a loose shirt. I brought a hat & a big bag (w/ my purse, John's meds, a book, sun glasses, lotion, & other items).

Pete picked us up. I was so excited, not just because it was Pete, but the whole boat thing sounded fun. He has a Jeep, so John sat in the back, leaving me in the front with Pete. Every time he used the stick shift, his hand and arm brushed against me. I loved it. Soon we were at the marina, on the boat & Pete was full throttle out to the lake. John likes to explore, so he climbed all over the boat, way up front and down below. I stayed close to Pete, partly because the driver's area was shielded from the wind and spray, but mostly because Pete had taken his shirt off and I was devouring his sexy body with my eyes, thinking naughty thoughts.

The first thing I had him do is stop calling me ma'am or Mrs. Adams. I said we are adults and can treat each other as equals. I didn't mention how treating me like his friend's mother clashed with my fantasies. Our conversation was casual and fun. John found fishing gear and asked if he could try his luck. Pete said we were coming up to a good location and then he would cut the engine so John could fish. Pete made sure John was all set up in the bow of the boat with a cooler of beers. While I waited for Pete in the back of the boat, I got bold & took my shirt and shorts off, leaving just my skin tight swim suit. Then I reached in my bag for my purse to get my lipstick and painted my lips crimson. I don't know what caused me to do that, except lust for Pete. Lastly, I pulled the zipper that ran between my large breasts, exposing a LOT of cleavage. I felt like Mrs Robinson on the Graduate. It was exciting. I didn't know if I wanted to seduce Pete or just have some fun, but it would be fun either way.

When Pete returned he said, "Well, Mr. Adams is all set up." His voice trailed off when he saw me. As he approached, he said, "Mrs. Ad..., er Cindy, I see you are comfortable. Might I add, you are a very beautiful woman."

I blushed. I know he has had quite a life and probably bedded exotic women all over the world. He had to be yanking my chain. I resisted my impulse to deny his comments or point out things like my age and round body. If he wants to treat me like a beautiful woman, fine.

He sensed my disbelief, so he pulled a photo from his wallet. "I want to show you the sexiest woman I have ever made love to." I was surprised by this & expected to see an exotic beauty. Well, she was exotic, from Samoa, but she looked old and very "round"! Pete said, "This woman taught me what sex is all about and after a week with her, I look at women a whole different way. I think you might be even sexier than she was."

The way he talked, I believed him--and in my own sexual potential. I felt attractive in a special way. He liked my lipstick, saying it made my face much prettier. I said it was just to protect my lips from sunburn. I don't think he believed me, but he offered to rub lotion on me to protect the rest of my body. I quickly said "Yes!"

What followed was a wonderful full-body massage, from with my shoulders, then back and legs. Fortunately, my suit was virtually backless. I rolled onto my back on the cushion. I thought how I wanted the "full treatment" on my front, but my suit prevented it. Pete started with my arms and neck, but before he got much further, I asked, "Would you mind if I remove my suit, so you can get my whole chest?"

The look on his face said it all, he almost stuttered; the cool, suave, worldly young man that he was, almost lost his cool. He recovered quickly with "No, I wouldn't mind at all, it would be my pleasure." I loved his double-entendre. I stood to drop my suit to the deck and checked on John. He was in his own world, a fishing rod in one hand, a beer in the other. I got naked and laid down. Pete rubbed lotion on my skin, but his motions massaged my soul. It was wonderful, relaxing and when he worked my large breasts, my arousal caused me to moan. Then he worked up the front of my legs and over my pelvis. I became more aroused and wondered if his massage would just glide over my crotch. My legs spread open, almost of their own accord, and Pete's fingers practically fell into my labia. His massage continued, without lotion (no need), up and down my slit, rubbing my clit and plunging into my vagina. I was now being fucked by his hand and I loved it. My moans encouraged him while my hand slid up his leg to find a growing erection in his shorts. It felt big, but I wanted to see it. While I decided if I should reach in his shorts, pull them down, or what, Pete said, "I could go for a drink; would you like something?" I thought this was an abrupt halt to what was becoming very exciting, but he added, "I have a bar down in the cabin--and comfy furniture and a BED." Ah-hah! Sounded good to me. I gathered my clothes & bag, then Pete took my hand and led me "below." I thought about John, but I heard him whistling, so I knew he was happy.

Pete asked what I wanted, then I realized he was asking about my drink. "Just a screwdriver." I answered. I meant to pick something simple, but caught the sexual pun. We laughed. He mixed drinks and we sat on the bed. I was still naked and so horny. A few sips & Pete put our drinks down & kissed me. I liked kissing him. My arms went to wrap around his back but I redirected one hand to his crotch to rub his growing cock. Pete got my message and stripped. Then I saw the totally naked young man with a perfect body and a much larger than average semi-hard cock.

Pete asked, "Are you pleased?"

I thought that was a stupid question, but politely answered, "I definitely am, so far..." then pulled his head to my face so we could kiss. He sat next to me again. While we kissed, he fondled my boobs & fingered my pussy & I stroked his gorgeous cock. Everything felt so perfectly wonderful and exciting. I wanted to do everything with this fantastic specimen of a man, suck him, fuck him, and everything else. His fingers on my clit and in my pussy were giving me the most delicious buzz that built to a delightful mini-orgasm. I just had to have his cock so I moved my face to it. Looking right at it I fell in love with it, so perfectly long and wide, with an excitingly large head that I couldn't wait to feel plunging inside of me, but first things first. I stuffed his cock into my mouth and sucked it for a while, then licked and kissed along his shaft. He rolled me onto my back on the bed and maneuvered so he was over me in a 69 position. I licked and sucked him & he devoured my pussy, making me moan & cry.

He was so big and rock hard. I couldn't wait any longer. I begged, "Oh, Pete, I want your cock inside me. Damn it, fuck me with it and don't stop till we both cum hard." I was loud and wondered if John heard me, but I didn't care. I hoped he would understand. I was totally possessed by Pete and his gorgeous body, face, and sex organ. Pete repositioned in a flash, picking my ass off the bed, sliding a comfy pillow under my hips to enhance his angle of entry, and placing the huge head of his cock at the entrance to my hot spot. I took a deep breath and held it while he pushed hard, overcoming all resistance my labia gave to accepting his giant cock head. I felt a flash of the most intense sensation, part pain but mostly exaggerated sexual pleasure like I never felt before. The instant his big cock head popped inside me was like a pleasure grenade exploding inside me. Then he started fucking me with long exquisite strokes and we kissed like lovers. I did love this young man, how could I not? He gave me feelings I had not felt in such a long time--if ever. Our coupling was so much more than just sexual, it was spiritual and personal and everything he gave to me I tried my darnedest to give back to him. My orgasms came in cycles, build-up to crescendo to plateau & climax to a kind of post climax contentment I've never known before--as Pete kept fucking me and fondling, kissing me & sucking my tits.

This contentment would just get better until I felt lifted back toward another orgasmic peak, over and over again, like I have never been before, totally multi-orgasmic. I became aware of my screams of pleasure, extolling Pete's masterful sexual skills and his perfect body, begging him to fuck me harder, longer & deeper with his great cock, like I've never been fucked before. I was so loud, there was no way John couldn't hear me--unless he fell overboard. Through all of this, Pete and I shifted and slid, almost morphing into different positions and his wonderful cock didn't leave my hot pussy once until he finally could not hold back any more and exploded into me with the force of a cannon & pumped his salvo of semen like a fire hose. It was magical how his hot love juice soothed my even hotter vagina. We were kissing as he slowly pulled out of me. It was so erotic to feel his still enlarged cock head stretch me out again before popping free from me. I suddenly felt his cum flow out, over my anus. It was wonderful. We kissed more before I sucked his cock clean, so delicious, then reached for my drink on the table. That is when I saw John in the entry to the cabin. I don't know how much he saw, but he seemed pleased.

Pete told me I was fantastic and he would love to "have me" on the boat anytime (more double meaning?) We kissed and he went topside while John joined me on the bed. I had questions but he spoke first, telling me how he called Pete & they met at a bar to drink and talk. Pete was totally receptive to all John said, saying a lot of women want a SEAL, mostly as a trophy. He was also flattered that I wanted him. They worked out this plan & it worked fantastic!

I was so happy & grateful to John. We kissed & I felt his hard-on, so I pulled his shorts down, sucked him for a while, then laid back and offered my well fucked pussy for him. "How would you like some sloppy seconds?" That is when I first realized that I was fucking on a boat for the first time in my life, COOL!

I have not had sex with anyone but John since that day, but Pete and John know I would love a chance to do it again with Pete, anytime, anywhere. Meanwhile, things between John and me have been great! Somehow, being with Pete has turbo charged my libido and made John want me more than ever. He always treats me like the sexiest woman alive, and I love that, but since I had sex with another man, a very sexy one at that, it seems he finds me even more sexy--if that's possible. The best thing is that I FEEL sexier! I practically enjoy every breath I take more than ever before.

NiceEyes
NiceEyes
44 Followers