Maui Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she pushed Peter away for a second and just took deep breaths trying to regain her composure. My cock was rock hard and dripping cum from the tip after just watching her have such an amazing orgasm as another man fucked her deep in her ass.

She rolled over onto her knees and pulled at my legs wanting me to extend them. I did and she crawled up over me still in a bit of a daze. She kissed me passionately on the mouth and grabbed my cock and guided it into her dripping wet pussy. She leaned down close to me.

"Did you like watching him fuck my ass with his hard cock," she asked as she slipped her tongue into my ear.

"Unh huh.." was all I could muster.

"Do you feel how wet my pussy is," she asked me.

"YES."

"I liked getting fucked in the ass." She told me. "It felt so good and so dirty. I can't believe I let another man fuck my ass while you watched me. You liked it too didn't you. Your cock is so fucking hard. I can't wait to have you fuck my ass with your big cock."

"Yes, I did like it," I told her. "it was fucking erotic as hell!"

"Do you want him to fuck me while you fuck my pussy?" she asked in a voice I had rarely heard. "Do you want him to fuck my ass from behind, while I ride your hard cock in my pussy? Do you want to see your wife get DP'ed?"

"Oh my god, Yes," I answered.

"Then grab my ass and spread it for him," she instructed me. "Spread my ass so that he can put his big cock back in my asshole. I want you to tell him to fuck me. "

I reached around her and grabbed one of her soft white cheeks with each hand and pulled them apart, spreading her ass open for Peter.

"Peter," I said. "I want you to get over here and fuck my wife's ass while I fuck her pussy. "

I watched as he approached her again, he had his cock in his hand and a hungry look on his face. Meanwhile Kara, who had been playing with her pussy this whole time, moved closer to watch my wife try to take two cocks in at once. For her part, Kris knew the dirty talk was driving me crazy and she was not about to let up.

"I can feel the tip of his cock just touching my asshole right now," she told me. "It feels so good with it spread like that."

I watched her face as her she closed her eyes suddenly and swallowed quickly and then I felt him inside her. I could feel his cock sliding into her ass through the thin skin separating her pussy and ass.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "that feels so fucking good. I feel so.....full. Ungh, can you feel his cock in me baby?" she asked me.

"Yes I can," I told her. "I can feel him fucking your perfect little ass."

She pushed herself down onto me and back onto his cock and we found a nice rhythm with each thrust back filling her pussy with my cock and her ass with his. Her eyes were closing in pure extasy and she bit her lips. I listened closely to all the erotic sounds in the room, her moans and grunts, Peter's groans and his balls slapping against her ass, and the wet sound as Kara frantically fingered her pussy while she watched.

Kara came first, screaming loudly and collapsing back onto the bed saying only "That is so fucking hot!"

I felt Kris begin to tense and her breathing quickened.

"Are you going to cum baby?" I asked her.

"Yes..." she whispered, "I am so fucking close, it feels so good baby."

"Do you like having two cocks inside you at the same time," I asked her.."Do you like being a naughty girl."

"YES!" she answered. "Ungh...I am cumming!" she yelled.

I felt her pussy begin to spasm and contract around my cock. Her cum literally gushed, making her pussy even wetter and dribbling down out of her, down the shaft of my cock and soaking my pubic hair. I could feel her ass spasming as well around Peter's cock. His grunts told me that her ass gripping him was too much and he was getting very close.

"Peter and I are not going to last much longer," I told her.

"Where do you want him to cum baby?" she asked me breathlessly. "Tell me where you want to see him cum."

"No," I answered, "Where do YOU want him to cum?" I asked. "This is about you."

"I want him to cum inside my ass," she said. "Is that bad? If you don't want him to, he can pull out and come on my ass instead," she added quickly. She was still worried about how I felt and hadn't realized how erotic this all was for me.

"No, if you want him to cum in your ass, then he can cum in your ass baby. You just tell him where to cum, it's completely up to you."

"Peter," she said turning slightly to address him. "I want you to shoot your load inside my ass. I want to feel you cum inside me while James fills my pussy with his cum."

With that, she started to grind back into us in earnest. She leaned down very close to me so I could hear her breathing and grunting and she alternated between licking my ear and talking to me softly.

"Your big cocks feel so good filling my ass and my pussy. I wish I had this on video so I could watch it later with you. I feel like a porn star. I can't wait to feel your hot cum inside me. "

I knew I was getting very close when I heard Peter. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," he yelled. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in your ass."

I felt his cock spasm inside her and Kris grunted with pleasure.

"Oh my god," she said. "I can feel his cum spraying inside my ass. Can you feel him cumming inside me baby. Fuck I cannot believe another man is cumming inside my ass right now. It feels so fucking good baby"

I could not hold on a second longer and my orgasm overtook me. I grabbed her ass on both sides and pulled her down onto me, driving my cock as deep as it would go into her pussy. I shot stream after stream of hot cum into her pussy. I felt her reached her hand down between us and she rubbed her clit, quickly sending herself to yet another orgasm.

Kris always has loved the feel of me cumming inside her pussy, it generally is enough to send her over the edge if she is close to orgasm. Clearly the thought of Peter's cum filling her ass and my cum emptying into her pussy sent her right over the edge. I watched Peter fall back away from her and heard a slight "POP" as his cock slid out of her ass. He collapsed back onto the bed next to Kara. Kris slumped down onto me with my cock still inside her twitching from the best orgasm of my life. She looked completely exhausted and with good reason as many times as she had been fucked and cum over the last few hours. She lay on top of me like that for several minutes just getting her breathing back under control. I whispered to her how much I loved her and how beautiful and sexy she was. I told her that this was the most erotic thing that I had ever experienced and I was glad that it happened with her. I felt her relax into me and kiss my neck as she fully understood that I was not angry or jealous and that this was only going to make us stronger. My cock slowly slipped from her pussy and she rolled over to lay beside me as we both just tried to take it all in.

After a few moments, we all headed back downstairs to take another set of showers. We thanked Peter and Kara for an incredible experience and they thanked us again for allowing them to stay the night at our place.

"This was much more than we expected," Kara said. "But it was an incredible experience. If we get to do it again, I might just have to try taking both of you on at the same time, that looked amazing!"

"It was an incredible feeling," Kris told her, "unlike anything I have ever felt in my life. I came so hard I think I almost broke my fingers when I clenched them!"

We said our goodnights and Kris and I climbed the stairs back to the bungalow. Our legs were heavy with exhaustion and the exertion of the night. We crawled naked into bed and Kris snuggled close into me and kissed me. Our first day in Hawaii had clearly been an experience that neither of us would forget. If the rest of the trip was anything like this, we might never want to leave.

I kissed Kris on the forehead and closed my eyes, reflecting on everything that had just happened when I felt her hand slide up my leg and wrap around my cock. Clearly the night was not yet over. My horny little wife was more turned on than I had ever seen her and I was excited about the possibilities over the coming days!

"It's time for you to get to fuck my ass," she whispered reaching for the lube again.