Maui Anniversary Escape

Story Info
Husband and Wife celebrate 10 years married in Maui.
3.1k words
3.76
34.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sorand
sorand
50 Followers

THE Tour

"Can you believe this place," I asked my wife Stacy in a stunned disbelief.

Hand-in-hand we strolled around the luxury estate being escorted by the rather bland caretaker — our formal-introduction-tour was thoughtfully designed to get us familiar with our home-away-from-home for the next 5 nights and 6 days. My beautiful wife Stacy and I were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary on the tropical island of Maui.

The luxury estate that we were in the middle of touring — more accurately — guest quarters we were in the middle of being overwhelming awed, was located on an small bluff overlooking the crystal blue ocean waters of the Pacific Ocean. The guest quarters was a stand-alone Hawaiian style hut situated about 300 yards away from the main house. Although closer to the bluff's edge and seemingly better access to the beach below, the guest quarters did not have the picturesque panoramic views of the luxurious main house elevated and East of our current position.

Our guest quarters were complete with our own private dip-pool, adorned by outdoor lounge furniture. The gourmet style kitchen was exclusively outside. The plush main bedroom suite has what I thought was the highlight of the property — a luxurious master bathroom complete with an outdoor shower.

Whomever designed this magnificent property had a ever-so-slightly devilish architectural mind. The only shower (or tub) we had access to was the lone outdoor shower that was surrounded by jungle plants and flowers — well exposed to the environment — and complete with glorious views. Yes, every shower we would be taking this anniversary trip was going to be outside with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.

As the introduction tour came to completion, the property caretaker handed us the keys and wished us a wonderful vacation. When the door closed behind him on the way out, Stacy ran and jumped into my awaiting arms — letting off a screech of excitement.

"This is so perfectly wonderful Mark," she proclaimed with gleeful exuberance.

As I held Stacy in my grasp she kissed me deeply and passionately, as if to be saying "thank you." I kissed my beautiful wife and squeezed her tight ass — my little reward —after all, I had done a very fine job of booking this exotic estate.

THE Background

For those of you who have not read my previous submissions detailing the adventures of my beautiful wife Stacy and myself over the years, let me tell you about ourselves...

Stacy is a gorgeous stunner of a 37yo women. She has brown hair with blond highlights, brown eyes — a true MILF right from Hollywood's central casting. She stands 5'8 and 130lbs, with the most real looking (and feeling) surgeon perfected 34D breasts on her chest — accentuated by a body that has remarkable curves in all the right places.

As a stay-at-home mother of three children, Stacy continues to be a workout junkie — maximizing our home-gym with a regular personal trainer (see previous submission) and twice weekly Pilates sessions at a local studio. She has taken her body sculpting to that of an art form — Stacy actively participates in health and fitness trade shows and exhibitions as a 'model' (really more of a live demonstrator and show participant).

As for me, I am 5'10 185lbs of former athlete with little fanfare — who at 1 year her senior — let work and stress dictate my physical appearance enterprise. Like many, I ebb and flow with weeks of dedication followed by months of slacking on my workout routine. Stacy no doubt is a constant source of motivation, but my business travels keep her motivation at a measurable distance.

That is enough background I think, on with the reason for this submission...

THE Pool

After a quick unpacking session and popping the cork on a bottle of Stacy's favorite champagne, I stood at the outdoor kitchen counter lost in a daze. Champagne bottle in one hand and glasses in the other — my eyes were fixated on the blue ocean in the foreground and my ears soaked in the sounds of soothing local-tropical-birds chirping to rhythmic crashing of ocean waves. The only thing that could steal my attention was my beautiful and sexy wife Stacy.

She came into view through via my peripheral vision on my right side. She was strutting towards the pool and walked with a calm pace and confident stride I have come to adore. I did a double take as I finally noticed her outfit — or lack thereof. All Stacy was wearing was her silky-white-thong underwear. My eyes were now fixated on her.

As she made it to the pools edge, Stacy glanced over her shoulder towards me — I was standing stunned with my mouth agape. She smiled at me very seductively and stepped into the pool's water, down the steps one at a time.

"Care to join me," was all she asked as she descended down the stairs.

Setting the champagne bottle and glasses down I quickly, but not gracefully, stumbled over to the pools edge removing clothes in my wake. Stripped down to just my boxer/briefs I contemplated on or off? When on a tropical island what is there to lose I thought! And off came my last stitch of clothing. Now standing completely naked I slid into the pool's water careful but deliberate. The water was warm and instantly put me at ease.

I waded over to Stacy who stood in the shallow end of the pool with the water line just above her navel. Her breasts were exposed to me and the tropical scene surrounding us — she looked so sexy her skin glistening with beads of water.

I pulled her in tight to me and we kissed passionately. We pressed flesh to flesh so I could feel her breasts squished against my chest. Our hands explored all over each other's bodies — my hands finding and squeezing her firm ass cheeks.

And then I felt Stacy's hand upon my hard cock just below the water's surface. She skillfully stroked me as we continued our lust filled embrace.

In one masterful motion, Stacy with one hand pulled the thin wet fabric of her thong to the side, and with her other hand guided my cock to her waiting pussy. She inserted my member with ease — she was extremely ready and wet from the pool water and her own flowing juices.

Stacy rode my cock with sexual determination. She moaned with a sound of pure pleasure. I hung onto her firm ass as she sat suspended in the shallow water impaled on my hard cock. Her head thrust back and her mouth let out a wonderful scream to the blue sky above.

This escape wasn't going to last long for me. I was worried I might cum before Stacy would orgasm and I was doing my best to hold off a while longer. Just when I was struggling with my own orgasm worries, Stacy let out the most passionate moan and I could tell she was experiencing a wonderful orgasm of her own. This was my signal to hold off no longer — I came with a final thrust and satisfied grunt.

With a little giggle in her voice, Stacy said seductively, "happy anniversary dear."

The rest of that afternoon we laid around the pool naked between dips in the pool to cool off. Our time was spent reading trashy novels and sipping chilled champagne — but my favorite events of the day — was when I got to constantly steal long glimpses of my naked wife applying and reapplying suntan lotion to her fully naked body. And I think she enjoyed it too, because every time the application process seem to take a little longer and it was obvious her nipples were very erect from the attention.

THE Shower

When the sun started to get lower in the sky we both knew it was time to bring our poolside day to an end. I used this setting to surprise my beautiful wife Stacy with one of my many anniversary presents I had prepared.

"Tonight I have scheduled a massage for you here at our guest quarters," I informed Stacy. "It is to be poolside...the massage service will bring everything they need and be here right before sunset."

Stacy smiled at me and said, "well then I better not waste a moment and get my little butt ready."

With that sentence, Stacy exited the pool with the same strut she had when making her way into the pool, now she retreated into the master suite. I will admit that wasn't the reaction I was expecting from Stacy for such a surprise Anniversary gift. Where was the hugs and kisses of gratitude? Where was the simple thank you even?

Those silly thoughts were quickly vanished out of my head. Stacy made just enough noise entering the outside shower to purposefully draw my attention — she knew exactly what she was doing. She ran the water and prepared a few things (shampoo and soap) within the shower. This was her seductive way of saying "do you have a good view hubby, make sure you can see me!"

It was amazing how well I could see Stacy in the outdoor shower from my position near the pool. Later I became to understand the reason to have the one and only shower outdoors — is the architectural design genius of a dual shower — serving as both the master shower and poolside shower. And because of such a genius attention-to-detail-archaeological-design, I was currently reaping the rewards of that mastermind.

Stacy was soaking her hair with the stream of water from the overhead rain-shower-head. Her hands making their way through her long hair from top to back. It really played out like some sort of erotic shampoo commercial — one in which the actress is stark naked and on display in a breathtaking outdoor shower in Maui, Hawaii.

Stacy exotically took the 'commercial' to another level — she massaged her breasts with one hand, while the other explored down to her wet-bald-pussy. I watched in amazement as she begun to play with herself.

Moments later she reached for a knob on the shower wall that activated multiple shower jets on either side of her. This was going to be exquisite visual porn for this lucky husband. Happy Anniversary me!

Wasting no time, Stacy turned her body so the side jets could do their job — one jet strategically sprayed pressurized water on her backside and one jet strategically sprayed pressurized water on her clit and pussy from the front. With the jets perfectly placed, Stacy started to squirm and twitch with satisfaction.

I had the best view in the place, but I moved closer so I could get a closer view and hear my wife perform in our outdoor shower. When I got close enough, Stacy's moans had become tones of lust and passion. Her eyes were shut tight and she was in a deep state of concentration. The water jets were causing my wife to be overwhelmed with pleasure. And her hands worked their sensual magic as well — her fingers both pinched and pulled at her erect nipples.

I watched the scene in front of me completely entranced. I knew it was about to end by how quickly Stacy's moans and pants had become — she was near an orgasm. With a final thrust of her head back then forward, my beautiful wife had a tremendous orgasm right in front of my eyes. Her legs pulsated and she struggled to stand as her orgasm climaxed then subsided.

THE Massage

I made my way into the master suite just as Stacy was turning off the water and entering the master bathroom from the outdoor shower. She came up to me and planted a series of kisses on my lips and cheek.

"How was the view," Stacy asked with a coy kind of smile.

My shower wasn't as eventful as Stacy's sexy shower. I was in an out and found Stacy making last minute preparations for her massage. She wore a silk robe that was much too short for her body — but I didn't mind how much leg it exposed. I also didn't mind that the robe could barely conceal her breasts because the robe's belt did a pitiful job of keeping the robe closed tight.

The masseuse arrived a few minutes early. And I know many won't believe this part, but she was a knockout of an attractive Hawaiian native women. She looked to be about 25 and was very petite in body structure. She also seem to have some Asian heritage in her due to her physical appearance.

Of course my mind was racing with scenes from so many porn movies I have seen with this exact beginning. What was in store for Stacy and me tonight?

The masseuse was named Kawnee. She introduced her self and explained that she had everything she needed for the session. Her massage table was heated and she thought the best spot to set up was outside on the patio between the pool and the bluffs edge — hoping the sounds of ocean waves crashing would work their therapeutic magic as well.

Once Kawnee was finished with her set-up and her table draped with a white sheet, my wife approached the massage table. Being the masseuse was a women put my wife at ease and she dropped her robe to the ground — exposing her nudity to myself and Kawnee.

Kawnee gave my wife an up-down check out look as Stacy slid under the top sheet. I left the immediate scene and sat my dirty thoughts down on the outdoor patio furniture about 30 feet from the massage table. Now was my time to sit back, enjoy a drink, and see what unfolds in front of me.

The massage was rather uneventful through about the first half. Kawnee was a professional and very good at her trade craft. I could hear low moans from my wife when Kawnee worked out muscle naughts and kinks, starting on my wife's legs then back.

When Stacy flipped over she whispered something to Kawnee. It must have been a quick understanding and confirmation from my wife that a cover sheet was not needed. Stacy laid across the massage table with nothing covering any part of her nude body.

Kawnee massaged up my wife's left leg working her muscles masterfully. Her hands pressed and explored until they were very close to my wife's pussy. As Kawnee rubbed up and closer yet, Stacy gyrated her hips in sign of appreciation. But still Kawnee didn't rub directly against my wife's pussy.

This was repeated on my wife's right leg. Kawnee started on her foot, rubbed up her leg, then real close to my wife's pussy. And again Stacy gyrated her hips in sign of appreciation.

Wow was this an exotic scene to watch. Kawnee the beautiful masseuse giving a sensual massage to my beautiful wife.

When Kawnee was done with each leg, she made big sweeping strokes over my wife's abdomen. With each stroke when she completed the lower part of the circular rub, she would end brushing up against my wife's pussy. And again my wife would gyrate her hips in a obvious sign of appreciation.

It started to become very clear to me, Kawnee was going to be a world class pussy tease tonight. And the tease continued on.

Kawnee rubbed up my wife's torso until she reached her breasts. Her nipples were erect and ready to be touched. Kawnee rubbed around and then directly over my wife's hard nipples. With every stroke of her nipples Stacy would let out a slight moan.

This continued on for almost all the remaining time of the massage. The only pause was when Kawnee rubbed my wife's face and neck, otherwise, Kawnee was constantly displaying some major league pussy teasing abilities.

And just like that the massage was over. I tipped Kawnee substantially and promised to use her services again. Meanwhile my wife had made her way back to the master suite and when I entered the master bath to join her — I was attacked.

THE Session

Stacy two-handed pushed me backwards and into the bathroom wall, when I collided back first into the wall, she was instantly pressed into me. Her lips kissed me with mad passion, extreme lust, and unbridled desire. Her hands ripped open my button-up shirt which sent buttons flying everywhere across the bathroom floor.

I couldn't keep up with her frantic pace. I tried to bring my hands up and caress her nude body, but all I could accomplish was a quick caress of her shoulders. Stacy had already slid down to her knees and proceeded to yank down my khaki shorts and underwear in one yank. Her hand instantly grabbed my cock and forced it into her wanton mouth.

She professionally sucked my semi hard cock until it was a raging hardon — and once I was hard for her, Stacy was immediately ready for me to enter her wet pussy. She got up abruptly and bent over the bathroom counter, with her elbows bracing her she looked over her left shoulder and demanded, "come fuck me right now!"

Like any good husband I listened to my wife. I grabbed her hip with one hand and guided my cock with the other — I was inside her wet pussy. This wasn't romance anymore, this was pure animal fuck-fest. The harder I could pump and slam into Stacy the louder it made her primal moans.

I continued my assault on my wife's pussy from behind. Each hand holding a hip as a handle in which to slam her ass into me. My cock was deep and she wanted it deeper. Her moans became screams as she was getting closer to orgasm. Her right hand reached down and frantically rubbed her swollen clit.

"Fuck me Mark! Fuck me," Stacy yelled back at me.

Again I answered my wife's demands with deeper and harder thrusts. Now she was sexually lost. Her orgasm had started and the sexual desire overtook her with raw emotions as tears ran down her face.

"Yes! More! Yes! Harder!," Stacy yelled at the top of her lungs. "I am cumming again!"

With two final deep thrusts I slammed my cock deep into my wife, leaving it to the hilt, and we both convulsed together as our orgasms subsided.

THE End

And that was just day one of our Maui Anniversary vacation...

sorand
sorand
50 Followers