Maui Girl and the Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held out the empty condom packet in her open palm, I took it and clumsily stuffed it in the back pocket of my lowered jeans. My eyes went to the control panel again, I couldn't help it.

Stephanie stood up and turned to face the door. She backed up against me, pressing her dress covered ass against my hardon just as the elevator landed on the ground floor. The door slid open onto a well-lit functional white hallway. Near the elevator was a set of windowed double doors leading to what had to be the hotel kitchen; several serving carts lined the walls. Except for a low electric hum, the hall was silent and mercifully empty of people.

Stephanie hit the twenty-fourth floor button. As we ascended she brazenly wiggled her ass against me. "Put it in," she said bending forward.

Still freaked out but excited as hell, I hiked her skirt over her pretty ass and guided my erection to her wet, slick opening. Worried that her small build would be a problem, I moved slowly and carefully. She gasped as the head of my cock pierced her. I pushed further in then stopped to assess how she was doing.

"Go," was all she said.

Gripping her slim hips, I gently pushed all the way in.

"Go!" she said again, this time with urgency. I pulled out gently and plunged back in slowly. She gasped and I felt her entire body shimmer.

The elevator chimed, we both froze and looked at the number on the panel readout, we were on the twenty-fourth floor. The door slid open to an empty hall. Stephanie slapped at the kitchen button; we descended; I went back to moving in and out of her.

"Fast," she demanded.

I obliged and moved in and out of her as fast as our position would allow. My hands roved under her hiked up dress and found her small breasts and I gently pinched both her hard pink nipples causing her to shout in her grating voice.

"Az right big haole boy! Make me come! Make me come! Make me—" She came as the elevator door opened onto the kitchen hallway again. Understandably preoccupied, she didn't bothered to see if anyone was there. I did though, expecting to see hotel security waiting to bust us. But the hall was empty.

She slapped the hold door button. "Take me front ways," she said panting from her orgasm.

I pulled out of her; she straitened out, turned to face me, hiked her dress up and guided my hands to to the back of her thighs. I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs high on my hips. I turned us and rested her back against the elevator wall to the right of the control panel. She shimmied up higher on my body and wrapping her arms around my neck.

She said, with her nose touching mine, "Put it in."

I gripped my erection with my right hand and guided it to her wet opening. She helped by lowering herself a little as I pushed up. Once in her, my guiding hand was free to roam over her tits under her dress. Wanting to see the perky pair, I slid the dainty little spaghetti straps off her shoulders. She helped by threaded her arms free reducing her dress to a band of black cloth around her midsection. Greedily, I explored her exposed little mounds. But all too soon, I needed my hands for support and dropped them down under her thighs. She slapped at the number twenty-four on the control panel with the palm of her right hand. Staring into her pretty elven face, we were off to the races again.

"Get me there befo' the top," she said somewhere around a laugh and a gasp. I wasn't sure if it was a request or a demand but I met the challenge.

"Oh fucking sweet big haole cock!" she yelled as she came, her voice painfully loud in the enclosed space of the elevator. I absently wondered if the security booth had audio too. Five seconds later, the door slid open onto the twenty forth floor.

"Good job haole," she said, breathy from the exertion. She laughed and stroked my face.

I reached over and hit the kitchen button and we descended. My legs and back muscles were burning and I had to lift her off my dick and lower her to her feet before I collapsed. Right there and then I promised myself to accompany Hawk and Gwen on their regular trips to the gym. Without bothering to adjust her dress, Stephanie dropped to her knees, snapped off the condom and stuffed it into a pocket of my jeans pooled at my ankles. She took the head of my erection into her mouth; one hand grasped the shaft as the other worked my balls. She freed her mouth and looked up at me and said, "I like it when my lovers cum in my mouth in elevators." She took me back into her mouth, stopped again and added, "Taxis too," and then went back to her warm wet chore.

In fascinated bliss, I watched as her hands and mouth worked my shaft and balls with expert precision. The elevator chimed. I looked up and to my horror, we had stopped on the 11th floor. Someone was getting on! I looked down at Stephanie; she rolled her eyes up at me and gave a tiny shrug but didn't stop her intimate work. Before I could do a thing, the door slid open. A lone middle-aged Asian guy in a bright white chef's jacket pushing a shiny chrome food cart stood before us, his eyes grew wide.

"I thought that the kitchen was closed?" I asked trying stupidly to sound casual.

"The bar has a small kitchen for late night snacks," the guy said. He stood and gawked for a few seconds.

Stephanie stopped working me and asked, "In or out bradda?"

Absurdly, the guy pushed the cart into the elevator. "Kitchen please," he said politely.

Insanely, Stephanie went right back to giving me head. I hit the kitchen button. The food cart guy and I watched her give me head all the way down to the kitchen. At the kitchen, the guy pushed his cart out all the while, his eyes were on near naked kneeling Stephanie working me with her mouth.

"Have a nice night," he said politely.

The door closed and I hit the twenty fourth floor button.

My dick popped out of Stephanie's busy mouth as she let out a loud husky laugh, and then she went back to work. No one greeted us at the top floor floor. On the way down, I exploded in her mouth at around the sixteenth floor. Stephanie swallowed it all.

The elevator chimed and the door slid open at the kitchen. Thankfully, food cart guy wasn't there, but more importantly, neither was hotel security. The door slid close. Stephanie freed me from her mouth and stood up. Not bothering to fix her dress, she tipped toed and pulled me in for a salty fierce kiss. Our first kiss of the night I realized. I pivoted us just so I could see her pretty little naked ass in the mirror like control panel. Hope you like the view, I thought looking at the little circle of the security camera.

The kiss broke. She looked at the control panel and hit the number nine. As we ascended, she fixed her dress and I pulled my jeans and underwear up, adjusted, zipped and buttoned up as best I could. The door opened onto the ninth floor, she hit the hold button and then kissed me again this time long and soft and tenderly.

In her coarse voice she said, "That was the best elevator fuck I ever had." We kissed for a long time again. At the other end of the kiss she said with a hint of sadness, "I gotta go, my boyfriend picking me up in the morning. If he knew about this he would kill you."

And on that note, she gave me a sweet parting smile and stepped out of the elevator.

**********

Next morning, on the last day of the writer's conference, everyone handed copies my story back to me. Stephanie was second to the last and gave me the sweetest of smiles. I couldn't help but smile back. Old Hubert caught our exchange. He gave me a look as he handed me the copy of my story too. I looked at him and shrugged. He gave me a wink.

As the mediator spoke, I read what Stephanie had written in the margins on the front page of my story.

'Good story ... Real stuff make the best fiction don't you think?'

12