Maui Vacation, Little Makena Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy grew even moister at the sight of his hairless balls and thick muscular legs. When he reached me, he smiled. My heart fluttered. His cock was standing at attention with a drop of water at the end waiting to be licked off. I sat up admiring him as I took his cock in my hands. He was very thick and I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it. I sucked in breath as I reached down and fondled his balls. His eyes closed and his head tipped up in a moan. I started to rub his cock over my face, feeling the softness of flesh. I licked around the head tasting salty water, then warm rigid flesh as I pushed him in my mouth. He let out another sighing moan and I took most of him. I started up a rhythm and used my hands on his balls, caressing and molding them in my hand. I got up on my knees and started fondling his tight ass. This too was perfect. His hips started to match my mouth as I took him deeper and deeper. He was having a hard time controlling himself as he pushed deeper and deeper into my mouth.

I could feel his knees buckle as I was rewarded with a mouth load of warm, salty cum. He came so much that some of it streamed out of my mouth. I held him in my mouth for a time until he was ready to pull out. Even flaccid he looked large. He then got to his knees and started to lick the rest of his cum off of my mouth. The sensation of his tongue on my lips and chin was wonderful. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, teasing me with gentleness. It was my turn to moan. My pussy was too wet I thought I would cum right there and now without him even touching me. To my delight, he did. While kissing me, he laid me down on the blanket. His hardened body pressed to mine as he kept kissing me. He started to move down, my oiled body was slippery and his hands went to my aching breasts. He held them in both hands and then took a nipple in his skilled mouth. The tingle went straight to my pussy as I screamed out. He suckled in earnest as he traveled from one breast to the other. He then slid down my body to my waiting pussy.

I knew I would cum at his touch. He lingered there, admiring my shaved pussy and enjoying the smell coming from it. He took his tongue and licked the outer ridges, being painfully slow. He was driving me crazy, not touching my clit or even opening my vagina, but licking and sucking around my folds like they were the sweetest things he had ever seen. I could feel the waves of an orgasm coming as he continued his onslaught. Without him touching my clit, I came in a great sigh, crying out. He took this as his cue and his tongue entered my pussy, making me cum again. He was definitely an expert as he explored my inner reaches, sending me to more orgasms then I had ever experienced. First he would trace his tongue gently around my clit, sending jolts of pleasure throughout my entire body then his tongue would enter my waiting depths. He kept going back and forth, having to hold my hips down because I was writhing too much. I told him that I needed him and was rewarded not with his cock, but his fingers.

They explored my depths with great ease as he kept working on my clit. I don't know how many orgasms I had, but at one point they seemed to go on forever. He finally stopped the assault and lay on top of me, allowing me to catch my breath. He kissed my lips ever so gently until my breath became normal. I wrapped my legs around him at that time and felt his now engorged cock, seek and find my pussy. He entered me slowly, allowing me to adjust to his girth. When fully encased, he laid there for a moment, kissing the sides of my face and sucking my ears. I started moaning again as his hips started to go up and down in a slow motion. Up and down he went, ever so slowly. I wanted him to go faster and I pleaded with him to do so. He replied in a low but firm voice, slow is better, faster is not. I wanted to disagree with him but couldn't. He kept entering me slowly, but with more powerful thrusts. His hips began to get faster, but not too fast. I could feel the orgasm build as I moaned constantly. He watched my face as he enjoyed looking at a woman in orgasm.

I could feel his balls slap my ass as I rose to meet his thrusts. Back and forth, back and forth, too slow I kept telling him, too slow. He chuckled at me as he thrust harder and harder, but not faster. I could feel the orgasm coming deep within as I screamed out my release. He had a hard time keeping me from wiggling so much as his cock kept reaming my insides, bringing me from one orgasm to another. He finally gave a great sigh and a few quick thrusts and squirted his cum inside of me, filling me up. I could feel it hitting the walls of my cervix and it brought me another orgasm. We laid there on the warm sand, enjoying the feel of each other and waiting for out breaths to slow. He then got up and picked me up and took me to the water to wash me off. I did him the favor also and enjoyed feeling up all his muscles. Then he playfully grabbed me and entered me again, thrusting upward, filling me, hands on my breasts, and then gripping my thighs as we fell to the sand. I was gasping, on the verge of orgasm again.

I could feel he was close, as well. He was breathless, eyes roaming over my body as if it were a work of art. That he found me beautiful thrilled me, and it made me fuck him back even harder. I moved up and down over him in a frenzied state, bending forward to taste his sweet mouth again. My breasts brushed over his chest. He reached up to pinch my nipples and suddenly I was coming again, hard. Inside, I contracted and clenched, and I was thinking, god, he's got to feel that, and then he thrust upward violently, and I knew he was there because I could feel a spurt of wet heat deep inside of me. It's so hot, intensifying my orgasm, and I cried out. Our moans of pleasure mingled, spiraling upward on the sea breeze to join the lonely screech of sea gulls and the thundering roar of waves crashing behind us. In each other's arms on the bed of soft sand, we dozed. It's quiet, extraordinarily peaceful, and as we sit, a warm surge of seawater washed over our feet. The tide was back in. He then took me back to my blanket and laid me down. To my surprise he didn't get up and just leave. He kissed me on the lips and thanked me for the best fuck in the world!

Day 3

After we had been there about an hour, the beach area around us was still fairly open. Scott pointed out two young men that were walking our way. They were both tall and in very good shape. They were wearing shorts and carrying some towels and bags. As they approached, we were able to catch a little of their conversation and it was clear that they were European. They were speaking either German or Dutch, but we could not tell at that point. The one thing I could tell though was that if I had my way, these boys would be my playthings for the day. As I watched them approach, my nipples became very erect and my face got flushed. I was instantly in lust! As the two men passed, they both took a long look at me. I returned their gaze and gave them a very sexy smile that made it clear that I was definitely enjoying their glances. The guys stopped and in accented English asked if the spot near us was taken. Scott assured them that the area was free and invited them to spread out their blanket and enjoy the day.

These guys needed no further encouragement. After they had set up their beach blanket and towels, they both stripped off their shorts and revealed no swimsuits underneath. They both looked even better nude. Each had a nice sized penis, both uncircumcised, with neatly trimmed pubic hair. They were muscular without being bulky. My eyes were glued to them as they folded up their shorts, placed them in their bags and began to rub sun screen on themselves. There was no question that I wanted these two men to be my newest boy toys, and my hubby certainly didn't object. The idea of watching these two with his wife caused his cock to begin to stir. After about twenty minutes, Scott decided that it might be a good time for him to take a quick dip, partly because he wanted to give me a chance to make my move on the men and partly because the idea of watching his wife fuck these guys had his cock growing rapidly, something the cold Pacific water could help with.

Scott loves to swim in the Ocean, so he took his time as he swam out into the surf. As he was enjoying the feel of the cold water on his naked body, he would sneak peaks back at his wife on shore. I was deep in conversation with the two young men, occasionally reaching out to touch their arms to emphasize a point. By the time Scott returned to shore fifteen minutes later, I was lying on my stomach and one of the men was spreading suntan lotion on my back. I was moaning, telling him how good it felt. As Scott approached, he took his hands away from me and I let out a groan of disappointment. My hubby immediately told the man not to stop on my account. As he began again, I turned to Scott and gave him a wink. He then introduced himself to the boys. Their names were Rolf and Georg and they were visiting Hawaii from Austria where they were students. Both spoke excellent, although accented, English. We spent the next hour talking with the boys. I was being as flirtatious as I could be.

Rolf and Georg were enjoying the attention, and it didn't take them long to realize that Scott did not mind. Soon, they were returning the attention. After an hour, Rolf stated he needed a new layer of suntan lotion. He asked Georg to rub it on his back for him before I could volunteer. Georg had grabbed the lotion and was rubbing it on his friends back. His hands soon roamed lower and he was rubbing it into Rolf's ass. The level of my excitement began to rise even more as Rolf turned over, sporting an impressive hard-on. Rolf then began to rub lotion on his hard cock. Watching this, my pulse was rising rapidly and I reached and felt my pussy which was dripping wet. I leaned over and began to whisper in Rolf's ear. He stopped the rubbing and nodded at what I was saying. I then leaned over and whispered in Georg's ear. He also nodded. At that point, Scott left the beach to go to the water, taking his time to allow me to get comfortable with the boys. When he returned, he found the boys on our blanket with me between them.

They were taking turns kissing me deeply. I was turning from one to the other sharing my lips and tongue. The boys' hands roamed all over my naked body. They took turns rubbing my tits and pussy. Soon, I was lying back as Rolf kissed me and rubbed my tits while Georg was busy finger fucking me. It only took three minutes of this before I shook in a massive orgasm. My body rocked as my pussy lips gripped Georg's fingers tightly. I can cum many times in a day, and I knew as my hubby watched me cumming on Georg's fingers that this was the first of many for today. After my first orgasm, I rose on shaky legs and took the boys by the hand and had them lay side by side. I then leaned over them and started kissing them on the lips. I would kiss one, then the other. I let them continue to run their hands over my body. Then I started to work my way down their bodies with my lips. First licking and sucking on their nipples, then kissing a trail down their flat stomachs. Scott watched from the edge of the blanket as I worked my way down to their crotches.

I then took turns licking their balls. I would hold their cocks in my hand as I flattened my tongue against the bottom of their sacks, licking upward. I would then suck their balls gently into my mouth, before licking them up and down all the while stroking their shafts. Then I started sucking their cocks. I continued to alternate between the two as I took their cocks deep into my throat, sucking them more and more urgently. Their shafts were wet and shiny with my saliva as I bobbed up and down more and more quickly. Soon, they were on the edge of cumming, but I had other ideas. Just as they were about to burst, I stopped sucking them and started to slowly stroke their cocks, letting the excitement settle. I looked at my hubby and with my eyes drew him over to me. While continuing to stroke Rolf, I then lowered my mouth to Georg. At the same time, I pumped to Rolf's cock. Soon I was pumping the boys rapidly, building them up to a climax. Georg came first, flooding my mouth with his load.

Seconds later, Rolf grabbed the back of my head and starting jerking his hips quickly. His cock exploded in my mouth, filling it with his hot semen. I swallowed as quickly as I could, but his load was massive. It filled my mouth and started to leak from my lips. He shot jet after jet of cum down my throat. His orgasm seemed to last minutes. Finally, he started to slow down and his cock became soft in my mouth. I turned to look at Scott. He was smiling at me, with some of Rolf's cum still on my lips and chin. He and I then kissed deeply, sharing my lovers' musky cum on our tongues. It was incredibly erotic! We began to embrace as we kissed deeply. Scott was hard as steel. Soon his cock found its way between my legs and he entered my wet, hot pussy. He started to slowly fuck his wife while my lovers watched. At first our lovemaking was slow, as we kissed and held each other close. The longer we went, the more passionate we became, until he was pounding into me with everything he had. I was moaning and panting and begging him to fuck me harder.

I cried out, "Oh God, yes, fuck me. Fuck me harder!! Oh my God, I'm cumming!!"

My orgasm set him off and he began to thrust as deep into me as he could, sending his semen deep into my pussy. Our climaxes were long and intense. After we finished fucking, Scott and I lay there in each others arms. We had almost forgotten about our young Austrian friends. When we looked over, we were surprised to find them both hard and both stroking their cocks. Watching them go at it was getting me excited again. I went behind Rolf and started to rub my tits against his back, reaching around to stroke Georg's cock. Scott was sitting back watching, again sporting a raging hard-on. My hubby looked over to see Rolf fucking his wife from behind, while he reached around and squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples. I was moaning in pleasure as he penetrated my pussy. He was fucking me so hard, I could hear his stomach slapping against my ass each time he slammed his cock into me. Scott was loving it! I was soon cumming hard and crying out in pleasure. After my orgasm subsided, Rolf lay on his back and pulled me on top of him.

I began to ride his cock while he reached up and continued to pinch my nipples and play with my tits. I continued to ride Rolf, as he fucked into me with deep, hard strokes. Georg continued to kiss me while also rubbing my ass. The feeling of Rolf's cock deep in my pussy, his hands on my tits while Georg kissed me and rubbed my butt sent me over the edge again. I exploded with another orgasm! My climax seemed to send Rolf over the edge and he also started to cum. It was a glorious sight for my hubby, watching his wife cum on top of my young lover as he shot his load into me; all the while his friend was rubbing my body and kissing me. After my orgasm, I fell back off Rolf. His cum was leaking from my gaping pussy. I looked at Scott and waggled my finger towards my wet cum filled crotch. Soon Georg was ready to go again and so was I. Scott backed away and Georg mounted me. He began to fuck me slowly at first. The sight of Georg's cock going in and out of his wife's pussy sent Scott into orbit.

Georg would pull almost all of the way out of me then slowly slide his cock back in, grinding our crotches together to rub against my clit. I was loving what he was doing to me and moaned as he entered me deeply.Georg picked up his pace and soon was fucking me harder. I responded by wrapping my legs around him, pulling him deeper into me. I was grabbing his arms and pulling him further and further into my depths. The longer it went on, the more I moaned and panted. I was in a complete state of bliss as this young man fucked me hard. Our sex went on for at least fifteen minutes, during which I must have cum at least three times. Each time I would orgasm, Georg would slow down for a moment before fucking me harder again. It was beautiful. Finally, with a loud, deep moan, Georg began to blast his semen into my willing pussy. As he came, I again started to climax, the feeling of him shooting off inside me setting off another powerful orgasm. As his cock became soft, Georg slowly withdrew from my pussy. Scott said I looked glorious, laying there with Georg's cum leaking out of my pussy after having fucked all three of them.

We had spent a good part of the day having sex with my two young lovers. But, as we all relaxed on the beach, none of seemed to want it to end. I invited the boys to stay for seconds and they immediately accepted. By now I was so excited I couldn't wait. I asked the two men to join me, and Rolf and Georg complied (oh the men are so friendly and helpful on this island). I took turns sucking them deep into my mouth, licking their cocks, probing their balls. Rolf lay down on the blanket; I positioned myself over him, sliding down on his cock. He grabbed me firmly and helped me to come up and down on his cock. Georg positioned himself behind me, cock pressing against my anus. He pushed in slowly, filling me completely. The two of them began to fuck me in almost a rhythm. I must have had my eyes closed because I felt something pressing against my mouth. It was Scott, standing over Rolf pressing his hard throbbing cock against my mouth. I opened wide, letting him slide in.

He matched the rhythm of the two men inside me, fucking my mouth hard. I could feel his cock hitting the back of my throat with each stroke, so I began to pull it deep into my throat. Rolf was the first to cum, his semen shooting upwards, covering my breasts. Georg was next, semen covering my back and my ass. Scott was last, cum spilling from my lips, dripping down onto my body. Georg was positioning himself between my legs, his cock ready, he pushed in hard, causing a gasp from me. My mouth closed involuntarily on Scott, biting his cock a little. This brought more of his orgasm, his semen running down on my face. Rolf moved forward, putting his cock near my mouth, telling me to suck it. His tool is big, hard, throbbing as I took him deep in my mouth. I ran my tongue over the head, pulling him deeper. Georg continued to fuck me unmercifully, hands running over my lower body. Rolf's organ began to leak a little pre-cum, and he stopped me, not wanting to cum in my mouth. He caressed my body watching Georg as he cums, drawing out of me, cum flying over my stomach.

Rolf dropped to the ground, pulling me up on top of him, sliding his cock into my dripping pussy. I rode him, moving up and down, feeling his hard cock pushing deep into me. I felt a hand at my pussy, rubbing my clit, causing another orgasm. Georg joined us, using my cum, he lubricated his hard cock, pushing into my ass, slowly sliding deeper. When he was in to the hilt, he pulled out again, pushing back in, his rhythm slow, driving me wild. Rolf reached his orgasm, his cum rushed into me. I could feel it dripping down my leg, although another mouth began to lick my clit. Rolf was kissing me now, tongue deep in my mouth so I was not even sure who was kneeling between my legs. Georg's pace began to increase, pumping faster. The mouth at my legs, moved back to my pussy, licking furiously, as Georg's orgasm took him, I came again, flooding the face beneath me with my cum. I collapsed on top of Scott. Georg helped me up, finding a spot on the blanket.

The spent men relinquished the floor to Scott, who for the moment is working solo. He brought his hands down to his cock, stroking it, at first gently. His movements became more frantic, his cock swelled. I decided that his cum shouldn't be wasted on the blanket, so I moved in front of him, telling him I wanted to feel him cum on my body. His orgasm took hold, semen pulsing from his cock, hitting my breasts. I began to rub it into my body, joined by Rolf. I lowered my mouth to his cock, tasting the drop of pre-cum on him, but he pushed me away, telling me he wanted to cum inside me again. I turned over, kneeling on the sand, offering myself to him. He pushed roughly into my pussy, pushing deep with his massive cock. His passion knew no limits, his orgasm too close. His pace increased, driving in and out with incredible force, filling me completely. His orgasm was quick, spewing into me. Before his hardness was gone, he pushed his massive tool deep into my ass, holding it there for a moment as he softened.