Maui Vacation with Tina

Story Info
Barb, my wife helps me seduce Tina, my sister-in-law.
10.6k words
4.41
163.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balmain
Balmain
19 Followers

Barb, my wife, helps me seduce Tina, my sister-in-law.

*

"There's Tina!" We were deplaning at San Francisco. Barb, holding my hand, drug me toward the main terminal isle where Tina was bouncing on her toes and waving to us. "I thought you were to meet us at the Maui plane?" Barb and Tina threw their arms around each other and hopped up and down like sorority sisters. Sisters they are.

"When I checked the board for the Maui flight I saw yours and realized I had to walk right by your gate, so here I am. I couldn't wait to see you two." Tina looked at me for the first time.

"Hi, Number Two. Do I get any of this hugging?" I asked.

"Of course." Tina separated from Barb and turned to me. We hugged. She gave me a tight squeeze, then leaning back to look straight at me, "Are you sure this is ok with you, having me along too?"

"Yes Dear, we are going to have a great time."

Since Barb and I married (the second for each of us) we have vacationed for two weeks each February with Tina and her husband Don. This trip to Maui was planned last year in Breckenridge. Somewhere warm for a change. The four of us had gotten along well together and had good times. Six months ago, Don, an avid cyclist, was hit and killed by a farmer's pick-up truck. Don had started the 'Number Two' with Barb before I was on the scene. When Barb had been with them, he had referred to her as Number Two. So when Tina visited in our house, I referred to Tina as my Number Two. We haven't seen Tina since the funeral.

"Mark, thanks for including me. I promise not to get in your way."

"I don't want to hear that again. WE three are going to have a great time together." I took her arm, and with Barb on her other arm, we headed for our flight to Maui.

We started out with the girls chatting, sitting next to each other and me by the window reading my book. After meal service and potty trips, I ended up in the middle with the arm rests up and a woman asleep on each of my shoulders. Tina and I had gotten along very well. I think she always appreciated that I treated Barb decently, compared to Barb's first husband. We, Tina and I, had been comfortable with the social hugs and pecks as greetings and parting gestures, but there had not been any physical 'touching' between us; a little flirting, maybe, but nothing suggestive or double meaning. So as we flew toward the tropics with Tina, knees up on the seat pointing to me, arms snuggled around my arm, and her head against my neck, her hair tickling my cheek, I wondered ... This was more contact than I'd ever had with Tina.

When the 'Prepare for landing' announcement came on, the women stirred. Barb squeezed my arm and smiled at me with a groggy waking puppy grin. Tina stretched up and kissed me on the cheek. I turned to look and caught a sheepish, awkward glance in my direction. She wasn't sure she had done the right thing. I smiled reassuringly.

The warn humid air almost dripping with the intoxicating aroma of tropical flowers and scents that strikes you on arrival in Hawaii has to be one of the world's greatest experiences. Tina, who hadn't been to Hawaii before, was childishly thrilled by the orchard lai welcome. With a beautiful, happy woman on each arm, I was in paradise. Barb has always been generous about subtle boob bumps. At least some of it had to be intentional, because Tina was holding her own in the boob bump department. Did I say 'paradise'?

As we loaded the rental Mustang convertible, Barb and Tina got into a "... no you," exchange. I settled it with, "Number One, first trip you in the front seat. Second trip, Number Two in the front seat, and then we alternate each trip."

"Isn't he wonderful?" The girls hugged and climbed aboard.

After Don's death, Barb and I had agreed the three of us could share a room, to make the trip more affordable and companionable for Tina. Not my preference because it would cut into the time Barb and I could have to ourselves. After all, what are vacations for, if not getting tangled in the sheets with your wife? On check-in at our Kihei resort our room was large and bright, with a king sized bed and a queen sized hide-a-bed. After unpacking, Barb asked for help to pull out the hide-a-bed, on to which she flopped.

"Uck! Tina can't sleep on this, there's a hard ridge right across it."

Tina said, "It can't be that bad, let me try." Barb rolled over to make room. "I see what you mean. It's not too comfortable, is it?"

I didn't want this vacation to bog down, so I said, "We can get them to bring in a roll-a-way, or better yet, I'll sleep on the hide-a-bed and you two can have the king."

Tina protested, but Barb said, "You'd do that for us? You're a darling." And that seemed to settle the matter.

All in all, Tina seemed to be pretty relaxed, so I decided to push things a bit, to see what I could get away with and maybe provoke. I started to undress and when I was down to my briefs, announced, "I'm going to take a shower before dinner."

Tina, who apparently hadn't realized I was undressing until I mentioned the shower, gasped, "Oh my!" And as I walked toward the bathroom said to Barb, "I've just never seen a man in that sort of underwear before. Don wore boxers."

I'd left the door partly open and heard Barb say, "Be grateful he left them on. He has no shame. He'll waltz out in his birthday suit, likely as not." I blessed Barb. She was loosening things up with Tina, also.

Before I'd finished showering, Barb joined me. I helped her get soaped up. Felt good; so good that when I climbed out of the shower I sported a modest boner. As I dried I call to Tina that I was out of the shower and I'd be out in a moment. Barb had left the door wider than I had. I made no effort to check, but I think I noticed Tina watching me in the mirror. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went out to the room. Tina was ready, dress only in a light robe. She went into the bathroom -- and closed the door. I dressed and sat on the balcony to wait for the girls.

I was mesmerized by the view over the resort courtyard to the garden edged beach and the soft light of the lowering sun out over the ocean. Paradise! Barb came up behind me, nibbled on my ear, and said, "Beautiful isn't it? Stay out here while we dress." She kissed my neck, sending shivers through me and went back inside. I looked back and saw that she was draped only in a towel and that she had left the slider and the curtains open. A few minutes later I heard indistinct conversation, then, "Don't worry, he won't come in 'til we call him." I would love to have taken a peak or two, but being the gentleman that I am, ... The sun had set and there in the twilight were two gorgeous women standing on each side of my chair. "Well handsome, are you ready to take your women to dinner?"

As I stood, I took Barb's hand and twirled her. Did I say 'gorgeous'? In prep for the trip Barb had a few tanning sessions. Her hot pink strapless sun dress and silver neck pendant against her tan was breathtaking. I dipped her and gave her a noisy kiss. "Oh, my." Barb said in her best fainting away southern bell mode as I turned to Tina and took her in a dance frame for a couple of steps. The feel of holding these two beauties had its effect on me. I did not try to hide it from Tina. She felt so sexy in her thin floral print halter dress. I stepped back, still holding her hand and frankly admired.

"You two are going to have to promise not to get jealous. I'm going to be spellbound by one or the other all night long."

"We'll just have to find something to distract you, won't we?" said Barb.

We had fun; flirting, admiring, being admired in the elevator; bumping as we walked arm-in-arm to the restaurant; planning our pool and beach time; dancing; and admiring and commenting on some of the more interesting and attractive other guests. The second time I danced with Tina she was very relaxed and 'close' to me. I must admit to 'rising' to the occasion. I did not embarrass myself, but my friend did notice both Barb's and Tina's closeness. For a moment Tina even ground her mound against me. This was all very new territory for Tina and me.

There was another threesome a few tables along the terrace from us that attracted the cattiness of my women. Although he was very well dressed, I was assured the he was older than and not 'nearly' as handsome as me. I could tell, but did not say, that the two trophy women were younger than Tina and Barb. They noticed the very expensive designer togs the younger girls were flaunting. Barb said to me without taking her eyes off them, "I hope you are taking in how clingy those outfits are, Mark."

In deed they were. Nipples, hip bones, one outy belly button, the absence of panty or bra lines, were all readily apparent to a trained observer, like me. In my best lovelorn puppy drawl I slobbered, "Yes, Dear, they are clingy, aren't they?" Before Barb could turn and slap me, I straightened up and in my suavest tone added, "But I have two of the world's most beautiful women as my companions, why would I want to ogle those floozies?"

Tina lent over and patting my arm, "What a good boy you are. Barb has trained you well. We appreciate your good judgment." She made sure her halter was fulfilling its function to the 'fullest' as a reward for my good judgment. Then with a cross between a snarl and a grin she threatened, "Don't forget Bobbet!" Ever man's worst nightmare.

In my most subservient manner I took her hand turned it over, kissed her palm and diffidently said, "Never my Dear." We three laughed, the other threesome forgotten. As I ordered another round of drinks the women excused themselves and headed to the restroom.

They returned to be openly admired by the waiter as our umbrella drinks were being served. As they took sips of their drinks, Tina and Barb were clearly having and detailed conversation with their eyes. I wondered what was coming, from the sisters.

"We've decided ..."

"That we don't want you sleeping on the hide-a-bed."

"We want you ..."

"In the bed with us!"

They each let out a sigh of relief that they had got it out. I was a bit flabbergasted and thrilled. What had these beauties of mine in mind?

Before I could say a thing Tina blurted, "But you've got to promise to be a good boy." Sweetie, I'll promise anything to get into bed with you two.

"Seriously, Tina's condition is, NO hanky-panky." said Barb. "It was her idea, so start being a good boy and thank her, Mark." Let me count the ways.

"Yes, Number One." And turned to Tina, "I look forward to sharing your bed, and from the bottom of my ... heart, thank you for your graciousness in giving me this opportunity to show what a good boy I can be."

Barb snapped, "Be a good boy, starting now, or you'll be sleeping on the cement of the balcony!"

With a wolfish grin for each of them, I answered, "Yes, Dear." We finished our drinks and headed for our room with fanny fondling and boob bumps, along the way.

Once in the room I headed for the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. It had been a long day, from the Mid-West to Maui, and I was ready for bed and being a good boy. I started to undress. When I reached my briefs, Tina gasped, "Oh my, here we go again."

I gave her my best leering smile and climbed into the bed; the middle of the bed, pulled a sheet up, closed my eyes, and said, "Good night, Ladies," in my best sing-song voice. I thought getting the undressing part over and done with, the best way to get Tina comfortable with sharing a room, and a bed, with me.

Feigning sleep, I took surreptitious peeks at the girls preparing for bed. Barb paraded around for a few minutes in her pink strapless bra and bikini panties while she brushed her teeth and hung her dress. She then stripped and for a moment or so she was naked searching in her draw for something to put on. I never fail to be thrilled by seeing Barb getting around in her undies or less. I slowly and quietly eased on to one butt cheek so that my hip and not my prick shaped the sheet. I've checked; Barb is 34C and a size 6 panty. Her boobs don't pass the pencil test anymore, but she claims they did well into her late 20's. I believe it. Tina was now hanging her dress, and to my surprise, showing me a lot of arse cheek. Her panties were what I guess are called 'cheekies'; stretchy gossamer lace edged fabric cut to a low rise waist and only covering the upper portions of her butt and disappearing between her lower cheeks. When Tina turned to go into the bathroom I thought I got a fleeting glimpse of her nipples through her flesh toned halter bra. Barb had put on one of my old dress shirts with the arms cut out, her favorite sleeping attire. I liked her sleeping in my old shirts because; the arm holes allowed me frequent peeks at her boobs, the tails covered but didn't hide her butt, and the buttoned front allowed easy access or in desperation could just be ripped open.

Barb turned the lights out except for one on the night stand. She then climbed into bed and with my left arm under her to draw her to me, snuggled with her whole body against me. "You left your undies on? Tina might have been a bit apprehensive. Thanks for being kind to her." She was nuzzling my neck and kissing my cheek when Toni came out of the bathroom in a light but very big sleeping tee. It reached well below her knees and the short sleeves were below her elbows.

Tina put her undies away and climbed into bed next to me. At first she lay face down not touching me. Then, rising on her elbows, looked over at Barb and then me and very seriously, again thanked use for including her and making her feel welcome. I put my arm under her neck and my hand on her side and back and gently nudged her toward me. She came easily and with her head on my shoulder and arm on my chest, she snuggled, also. I was aware of one of Tina's breasts against my side, one lying on my chest and her pelvis resting alongside my hip. Life is good. As I slowly and lightly ran my hand down Tina's back I discovered panties; not 'cheekies'. Tina and Barb were playing with each other's hands across my chest.

Barb said, "I'm pooped. Sleep time for me. Sweet dreams Sis. 'Night Dear."

I gave her a lingering kiss, "Good night Number One." Barb squirmed, turned out the light and lay still. I reach down and slowly and gently caressed her butt cheeks. She sighed.

I turned to Tina and planted a soft kiss on her forehead and patted her back. "Good night Number Two." Tina lay still for a few minutes, then she whispered in my ear, "Mark, thank you. You've made me feel like a woman again." She then rose up and pulling my face to her, kissed me. This was a kiss highlighted by a hint of full body pressure and more than a hint of tongue. She released me with a "Hmmmm" and turned over away from me and burrowed he back and butt against my side.

This left my right arm in useless position. I couldn't reach Tina's pussy without disturbing things. I could reach her tummy but at a difficult wrist angle. Or, I could cock my elbow and reach a breast. Such a dilemma. Taking Tina's boob in hand went very smoothly. Much easier than I expected. If anything, Tina shifted slightly to fit her breast into my palm. Good so far. After some minutes of 'breast in hand', I applied the slightest fondling motion. Still good. I let my thumb barely graze Tina's nipple. Explosion! The hand that had been resting on my hip, slapped! "Stop that, you bad boy!"

Groggily, Barb asked, "What'd he do, Sis?"

"He's fondling my tit!"

"He's fondling my arse, and it feels good."

"I know, and that's the problem."

Without saying a word or breaking rhythm on Barb's cheeks, I pulled my hand off Tina's tit. After about 15 minutes -- it seemed like an hour -- Tina wormed her back and butt back against me and took my hand in hers and brought it up to her breast again where she held my hand tight. Message received; Tina liked my hand on her breast but did not want added stimulation. Oh, to dream.

I woke next morning to see Tina, looking very pert in tee, shorts and sneeks, standing by the door, saying, "See you two at 9 down at breakfast. I'm going for a walk."

Two minutes later I was roused by, "Well Mr God's gift to women, Tina has given us two hours before we have to meet her. Do you plan to sleep that time away?" Thirty seconds later, "'Cause if you do, I'm going out on the balcony to offer myself to the first able bodied man who walks below."

I rolled over and there lay Barb, naked as a grape. "No need for such desperate action, my Dear." I was instantly erect.

"That's more like it. Now get down there and lick, lap, lather and suck me 'til I bounce you off the bed. I thought I would cum last night just thinking about you playing with my sister's tits. You bad boy." I kissed her deeply and then excused myself for a first morning pee.

"So thinking about me fondling Tina got you hot?"

"No delays, get to work frigging me, or I'm on that balcony for whatever I can find."

Being a willing servant of Mistress Pussy I gladly set about my assigned task. Barb carried on a one way conversation with me.

"When I saw Tina cuddling up to you on the plane, I thought I was jealous. But the more I thought about it the more I realized I was turned on by the thought of you two being close.

"I haven't seen Tina's body for a few years. When we were getting dressed last night and I saw her see through bra and her beautiful big nipples and her panties that disappear between her cheeks, I fell in love with her and knew you would be gar-gar if you got a peek at her in her bra and panties. I was so turned on by my thoughts that if you had danced me another minute on the balcony I'd have cum right there in your arms.

"I know you enjoyed yourself last night. I could feel your cock when we danced. If you hadn't asked Tina to dance with you I'd have killed you. I wanted her to feel your erection also. And she did, didn't she? I saw her grinding into you. You bad boy."

By this time my Pussy duties were well under way. I had a finger in her and my tongue was keeping up a regular tattoo on her clit. Barb was arching and thrusting and her speech was getting a bit breathless. Her description of her excitement from watching Tina and me certainly added to my level of excitment. My prick didn't wilt.

"Coming back to the room last night I wanted to grab your cock. When I realized Tina was bumping and feeling you as much as I was, I wanted to scratch her eyes out and kiss her brains out, all at the same time.

"I couldn't believe you stripped down in front of both of us. I thought you were going to take you briefs off too. You know if you had, I'd want to jump your bones and I knew I couldn't do that, in front of Tina. You drove me crazy.

"Keep doing that, it feels so good." Barb was now thrusting toward my thumb and tongue with an increasing rhythm. "Then you peeked at me undressing. God how that turned me on. I know you like to see me in my undies. If my panties weren't already creamed -- which they were -- it would have happened when you watched me. Then Tina paraded her undies. I died. I hate her. You would see her cheeks. Do you think my arse is too skinny? Tina has a bit more than me. And her tits are D's! I knew she would really turn you on. God, you're turning me on right now. Lord I love you. I love what you do to me.

"D'you know what? The madder I got at Tina for flirting with you and turning you on the hotter I got and the hornier I got. I knew you were excited. I saw you hide your cock. You bad boy. AND THEN, you fondled her tits! You touched her boob! You baaad booooy!" Barb ended with a slur and scream.

'Bounce me off the bed.' Well almost. She bucked up, she reared. hard and fast. My head was ejected from between her legs as she rolled and shuddered. Her scream subsided to grunts, moans and then whimpers. She had beads of sweat all over her body. She curled into a ball and reached for me. We cuddled and caressed for a long time.

Balmain
Balmain
19 Followers