Maui Vacation with Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now let me get this straight. The more I flirt with and get turned on by Tina, the hornier and more excited Barb gets. Is there a down side to this picture?

"Have I got this right? If I flirt with Tina and fondle her tits, you will want me to caress you and make love to you?"

"As long as you remember to love me, the more you make Tina feel good, the more I'll feel like feeling good with you. Now be a good boy and love me with that prick you tried to hide from me last night."

Our languid caresses took on a new life. Before long we were building plateau upon plateau. Mr Cock lingered long with Mistress Pussy and they parted as real friends.

This is vacation. We had fun in the shower and were only a few minutes last for breakfast. I bent and gave Tina a deep kiss. "That's some sister you have Number Two. I can honestly say, 'I have love Number One.'"

Tina slapped at me, "From the silly grins on your faces, I can guess that, but I don't need to know it."

"Be a good boy and sit down. Let's order," said Barb. "How was your walk?"

At dinner that night the topic was; what to do the next day? We had enjoyed the large multi level pools with swim up bars in the morning and the beach after lunch, but we all were overwhelmed by the number and loudness of people. The beach was almost crowded. People watching was great. We even saw the threesome from the previous night. The two women were topless and their bottoms were scanty. They were beautiful girls with no-line tans. But that was not our idea of a vacation.

Barb asked, "Isn't there someplace we could go to enjoy the beach without the crush?"

"With some privacy?" quired Tina.

My antennae quivered. There had been a smattering of toplessness at the pool and the beach, including those of the dinner threesome, but Barb and Tina had shown no apparent interest; hadn't even loosened the ties on their bikinis. I thought about it, sifting through memories from past visits and guide book browsing. "You know I think there is a beach at the end of the highway that might suit our needs."

Tina and Barb smiled at each other and me.

We had a drink at the bar waiting for the disco to open. We had a great time dancing. The girls looked fabulous. Tina had worn a very short purple patterned dress that had a deep scoop neckline and flared from just below her bust line. Any hint of leaning forward and plenty of cleavage was in view. Any swirl or lean and the skirt rose to reveal her bare butt below the mauve 'cheekies'. Barb had on a very tight bright green crop top and white low riser slacks without apparent panty line. We danced together, the three of us. Lots of bumping and grinding in the low disco light. We were all turned on by the closeness of the atmosphere and the pulsation of the music. The girls got several offers from decent looking guys to dance. They declined and stayed with me.

Our walk back to the room was more outrageous than the night before. Boob bumps and arse fondles, of course. We joked about Tina's cleavage display and the thrill of her bare lower butt contrasted with her purple pants. A surprise every time she twirled. Barb was a bit, only a bit, chagrinned to be told that her nipples were on display pointing through her tight top. Only the degree of her excitement made any difference. Late at the disco, when we had been dancing for over an hour, perspiration made her top almost transparent so that her nips were clearly on display. Barb reminded us that I had myself put on a display.

Barb reached over and rubbed my cock, "I loved seeing it and watching other women checking you out."

"I loved bumping against it," said Tina, with an embarrassed giggle.

In the room I striped to my briefs and asked, "Anyone want a drink? I'm having one on the balcony." I got 'nos'.

I went out to the balcony with my drink and sat admiring the moonlit view to the ocean.

Barb came out in my old shirt open but covering her breasts but not covering her very small white lacy thong and sat beside me. I softly whistled my appreciation. We held hands. "You were a bad boy on the dance floor. You groped and bumped me all over, in front of the whole room. I hate to think of what you did to poor Tina."

"Who did what to me?" asked Tina as she sat beside me on the other side. I gaped. She wore only her mauve undies; her cheekies which in front dipped toward ... well away from her navel, and her soft plunge demi-bra which left only her nipples and lower breasts to ones imagination. I could willingly drown in her cleavage.

"God you look great Sis," said Barb. "Poor Mark is drooling."

"Is this alright? I just thought since you took your clothes off I could too. Am I being bad? Please tell me if I am, I'll go and put on a robe." Tina started out of her chair.

I put a hand out to ease her back into the chair. "You look wonderful. Barb told you and I'm telling you, you're a beautiful woman and you look great just the way you are. You turn me on. And to my way of thinking, that's a very good thing."

"I get confused. One minute I'm enjoying myself and the next I'm afraid I'm doing the wrong thing. Mark, apart from Don, you are the only man to see me in my undies since my prom night. Barb told me about the clothes she bought for this trip, so I went shopping. A couple of days later I was so embarrassed by what I had bought, I didn't look at it again and almost packed my old things."

Barb interrupted, "Is there a story about prom night you need to tell us."

I'm sure Tina blushed, "No, there is no story you'll hear from me."

"Seriously, am I being bad? I've never worn a dress like that before. I've never danced like that before. It is soooo short the slightest breeze put my privates on display and these excuses for panties showed my bum to the world and hardly cover my twat. And the neck line ... I thought my boobs would pop out at any time." She cupped her breasts and pushed them up. "I never knew I had so much tit."

I tried to think of how to reassure her. Barb started, "Sis ..."

Tina went on. "When you hug me Mark you make me feel wanted and loved." I reached out and held her hand, also. "I felt beautiful all dressed up last night. When we danced I felt real good. Then, in bed, when you played with my tits, I melted." I squeezed Barb's hand. Tina lent over and looked at Barb. "When I saw you dressing tonight, without a bra and that thong no bigger than a postage stamp, I decided it was time for my wild outfit. I got such a charge out of knowing I could drive any man crazy just by wiggling my tush or bending over a bit. I caught you eyeing me all night, Mark. I know I gave this big guy a thrill or two, right?" Tina reached over and patted my semi hard cock. A first overt caress from Tina.

"On the dance floor tonight I was so turned on. Barb those nipples were poking at us all night, even through most of dinner. Then at the disco, I just wanted to kiss and suck them. I know I'm bad and shouldn't say such things ... but that's how I felt. When you were bumping me hip to hip I wanted to turn you toward me and grind against you. And Mark, your hands were all over us, both Barb and me. You grabed my arse. You even felt my bare cheek under my dress.

Barb slapped my hand, "Bad boy." We all laughed.

"You brushed and pressed against our boobs. You brushed us with that damned cock of yours. You bumped and slid our pussies against your thigh and hip. And that look! You made me feel like you just wanted to slurp Barb and me up. I wanted to be slurped. I don't know what made me so excited. You doing that stuff to me. You doing that stuff to Barb. Or, you doing us both. God I felt great tonight." Tina lapsed into silence. I lent over and kissed her cheek. "Am I being bad, feeling like that?"

"Tina, we're enjoying getting to know the real Tina. I know Mark feels the same way. That's not bad. If you want to, you can come over here and kiss and suck my tits now. I'd like that." Barb squeezed my hand and pulled it back toward the slider door.

Getting the hint I stood and announced that I was going in to take a shower, "Anyone care to join me?"

When I came out of the shower the girls were still out balcony huddled together and talking. I could only hear a murmur. In a clean pair of briefs, I turned the lights out and climbed into my place in the center of the bed.

I was dozing off when my women came in from the balcony. Barb slipped her thong off and, with her shirt still undone, snuggled in beside me. I got the shin to skin version. I like that. Barb whispered, "Are you watching?" I squeezed her butt. Tina had already taken her bra off and was easing her 'cheekies' below her cheeks. Her back was to me so I only saw her gorgeous butt as she slipped on a pair of standard issue white cotton briefs and the her big sleeping tee. Tina climbed on to the bed, lent and gave me a soft kiss, pulled my arm out and settled her head on my shoulder, her shoulders and butt against my side and my hand on the boob. In a few minutes she gently pushed and slid my fingers on her breast.

I drifted off to sleep with one hand kneading Barb's tush and one hand kneading Tina's tit. Another day in paradise.

Tina considerately went for a walk again next morning. Barb told me how much she enjoyed Tina lapping on her tits last night, but mostly they continued to talk about Tina's confusion. Barb surprised me by suggesting that I be careful as she didn't think Tina had ever had oral sex. Was Barb telling me to eat Tina's pussy or not to lick her sister? We each had enough horniness left from last night to exhaust ourselves before breakfast.

We headed down Pi'ilani Highway toward Mekena State Park. I remembered a beautiful Big Beach there. "We have decisions. This first parking lot is the main entry to the beach. I see about 20 cars. A bit further down is another lot which will have fewer cars. A few people or hardly any people?" Without hesitation they opted for the next lot. When we got there it was rough and ungraded and empty.

When we emerged onto the beach the view of yellow sand and blue water was breathtaking. To the right about a quarter of a mile we could see a few people on the sand and in the water. In front and to our left, not a soul. Half way to the ocean, we set up with beach chairs and sand mats checked out from the resort and a sun shade I bought at a dollar store on the way to the beach.

Barb and Tina stretched out on sand mats to soak up sun. I was just settled in a chair with my book when Barb said, "Mark, I need lotion on my back." I started slathering sunblock on her shoulders in a massage style. "Mmmmm, that feels good," murmured Barb. When I undid the tie of Barb's top there was no apparent response. As I worked lower I eased her bottoms down toward her cheek crack. No response. Working up from her feet when I got to Barb's inner thighs I allowed the back of my fingers to brush against the thin cloth covering between her legs. Barb slapped my hand away with, "Be a good boy."

Having finished lotioning Barb, I stood to return to my chair. Tina wiggled her bum to attract attention, "Now me," without even looking up. Hands on another beautiful woman? Who am I to complain? Tina tensed when I unhooked her top, but relaxed as I continued massaging lotion into her back. When I rolled her bottoms down a little, she lifted her hips to make it easier. Tina only slowly spread her legs to allow me access to her inner thighs. My mandatory brush of her pussy drew a whack on my arm and, "You bad boy!" I saw Barb grin at Tina. Back to my book.

About an hour after we arrived I heard voices and turning saw a group of five young women coming our way lugging their beach paraphernalia. A cute petite redhead in nurses scrubs headed straight for us, "You guys mind if we camp nearby? Occasionally, a weirdo comes by and harasses us. Safety in numbers you know. I'm Toni, this is Beth, May, Yvonne and Mae Lee"

I briefly glanced at Tina and Barb. Assenting shrugs. "No problem, Barb and Tina, and I'm Mark" I answered.

About ten yards further on they started organizing their selves. We three were mesmerized. On short order they readied for sunning. Toni, doffed her scrubs to reveal a very brief pair of 'Jockey' undies and two prominent dark raspberry nipples on small round breasts. She spread lotion all over and lay face up on a sand mat. Beth, the tallest of the girls, sucked her tan shorts and panties and pulled on bikini bottoms. She was deeply tanned. When her tee came off she was almost flat chested. Although she was eight inches taller than Toni her breasts were probably smaller, with man sized nipples. Beth settled into a beach chair with a magazine. May could pass for Barb and Tina's younger sister; average height, slim, well endowed and dark brown hair. Under her scrubs she wore a white bra and panties which were discarded for bikini bottoms. When she lay face down on a sand mat she had her bikini top close at hand. Yvonne had dark skin, almost black hair and dark eyes. She was naked under her mumu. She had large pendulous breasts with huge dark areola, prominent nipples, a thick bush and broad hips. When she settled into her chair it sank into the sand. She was reading a thick book. Mae Lee was a small oriental. Under her scrubs she wore lacy black bra and brief panties. Her hips were narrow and her breasts seemed large for her frame, if that's possible. She wrapped a towel around herself, turned her back to us and changed into a white bikini. Her chair had its own sun shade. She maneuvered to protect herself from the direct sun. She was a beautiful girl.

Well ... another day in paradise.

"I'm going to take a dip," I announced.

As I walked toward the surf I heard Barb's horse whisper, "Mr Pecker needs to cool off," and Tina's muffled giggle. Right they were.

When I came back from the surf, I realized, to my delight, that Tina and Barb were now lying face up and topless. "What have we here?"

Tina flung an arm over her breasts. Barb sat up, gave me the eye and said, "We don't need any of your smart remarks and no thanks, we took care of our own sunscreen. So be a good boy and go back to your book."

I gave a mock salute, "Yes, Number One. Fine pair you have there, my Dear," sat and pretended to become absorbed in my book. It took minutes before Tina even started to gradually lower her arm from her boobs. Finally, she closed her eyes and relaxed with her arms at her sides.

I looked up from my book to see Toni walking toward me. "Mark, that's right, isn't it?" I nodded. "We saw you get though the surf when you went for a swim. We can't do it by our selves. May and I were wondering, if you went in again, could you help us get passed the surf? We love to swim."

When I got to the water's edge, I had realized that the drop off at the shore line was pretty steep and the surf was breaking right at the shore line. Back down the beach I saw people out beyond the waves just lulling in the swells, so I had braved it through the initial rough patch. Sure enough the ocean was balmy and placid beyond the shore breakers. So I understood what Toni was talking about. "I'm ready for a cooling off so we can go now, if you like."

"May, he'll take us now."

I turned to Barb and Tina, "You two like to take a dip?"

Barb sat up, "I'll come," and started to put her top on. May was now standing beside Toni tying her top. Tina, with her arm across her chest, shook her head, no.

Putting down my book, I stood, "Let's go swimming." I had three gorgeous women to help through the surf, one bare breasted. As we walked Toni rolled her briefs into normal position. If I couldn't have some fun here, shoot me! At the shore I turned to Toni, "Since you asked, are you ready to go first?"

"Ya."

"Here's how we'll try this. Together we'll wade out as far as possible 'til a wave comes. I'll plant myself and you turn sideways to the wave, hold on around my waist and I'll try to get us through the breaker. Then we'll do the same with the next wave until we're passed the surf. May, I'll come back for you."

Taking Toni's hand we headed into the surf. The first wave was only up to our waists. It battered us but we held firm. I was already up to my chest when the next wave came. It was a big one. "Toni, hang on, I'm going to have to jump." She did. I could feel her breasts against my side. I raised my leading arm to protect from the breaker, hugged her to me with my other arm and as the wave approached it started to break and I jumped. Although the top of the wave broke over us we cleared it and came up in clear water beyond the breakers. Toni wrapped her arms and legs around me, hugged and kissed and swam further out. It had gone flawlessly. I headed for shore getting a bit of a drumming in the process.

Barb greeted me with a kiss and, "You're our hero."

"May, ready to try? Same routine."

May and I made it passed two waves ok, but then we got caught by a breaker in full roll. It dumped us. After clearing water and sand from hair and eyes, and adjusting May's top that had been pulled away from her delicious boob, we started out again. Although it wasn't as smooth as with Toni, we made it to gentle swells and Toni. "Thank you. You are a hero." And May hugged and kissed me.

Barb asked, "Is there any other way to get through these waves?"

I know Barb to be a strong experienced swimmer. "Well, you can dive under the waves. If you want to try that way, you have to dive to the bottom as the wave approaches, dig into the sand with hands and feet and lay as flat on the bottom as you can. Then get back up to the surface in time to breath and dive before the next wave."

"I want to try that."

"I won't be able to do much to help you other than grab you if you get into trouble."

Barb faced up to the pounding surf. She stood for the first wave, moved further out and dove. She surfaced just in time to dive again, came up spluttering and dove again. When she surfaced, looking very much the worst for ware, she was saved by the next wave which swept by her without breaking. She knew enough to strike out for smooth swells. May and Toni were there to greet her.

"My god, you did it yourself. I don't believe it. I could never do that." In hugging her they almost drowned Barb.

Barb had taken a bit of a beating. The side of her face was red from rubbing against the sand. The neck tie of her top and one cup were torn. She untied her top and handed it to me, "Stuff this in your shorts." While we were leisurely floating in the swells Toni noticed that the side of Barb's shoulder and breast were also grazed. We had been floating, talking and enjoying the warm air and water when Barb swam up to me, hugged me in a languid wanton way, "This is so beautiful, I feel so sensual, it feels so great, I wish this warm water would wash over my tits forever, look at my nipples, they're so hard, they want to rub you all over." And she tried to rub me all over. "Thank you for this vacation and making it such a sexy adventure." Turning to May and Toni, Barb said, "I just love this man, he does so much to turn me on and make me happy."

May said to me, "Will you stick my top in your shorts too. I can't stand being out here with these two bare breasted hussies, they're enjoying it too much." She paddled over and handed her top to me.

Toni murmured, "Mmmm ... "

Barb reached out to draw May into our hug and then beckoned Toni to join us. We four floated and tread water together. Gradually, our hug became more and more sensual and deliberate. My pecker stiffened. Barb would brush me with her knee or hit ever now and then. Toni and May had little accidents with me. My chest suffered from breasts drifting by. Finally, Barb reached into my shorts, extracted the bikini tops and hung them around my neck. "Girls, I want to show you one of the reasons I love this man. Toni, help me pull his shorts down."