Maui Vacation with Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Barb! What are you doing?" I blurted, to the delight of the other two.

"Just be a good boy and hold us up while we set you free. Toni, on three, let's dive and pull his suit off. One, two, three ..." They dove and May floated against me. Did I say she was a beautiful woman? Barb, with Toni to help, had no trouble wrestling Mr Pecker out of my shorts. On surfacing Barb draped my shorts around my neck along with the bikini tops and Toni had a shit (pecker?) eating grin on her face.

"May that thing is beautiful up close. Take a look." May ducked under the water and with hands on my waist pulled herself down and kissed the head of my cock! Right now, shrinkage was not a factor.

"Girls, I figure if we all help, we can make Mark cum and we can watch him spurt into the wide blue Pacific to fertilize some virgin swimming on a distant tropical beach. No need to hurry. Nice and easy does it." Barb reached across, took one of Toni's hands and led it down to fondle my now rigid prick. "Now you May." Who again dove and while Toni was still fondling me, licked my stick. Barb kissed and sucked my neck and started to cup my balls. And so it went for half an hour or so. Lastly May sucked, hard for 20 seconds and Barb jacked me tightly and rapidly. Then I shot my cum for several spurts and continued to weep for a minute. May and Toni were astonished by how much cum was produced and we were all mesmerized by it floating and drifting within our circle. The girls tried to capture it and rub my cum into their tits and bellies. The cum gradually dispersed. I hugged my three beauties. You can't press six breasts to your chest at one time. I tried.

By this time we were pruney from being in the water so long. The trip in through the surf was easier but still pretty rugged. On my trip back out to get Toni I got dumped and ground into the sand. I delivered three beautiful topless girls safely to dry land.

Heading back up the beach things were different. Only Tina, with top on, was there to greet us. "What were you guys doing out there all this time? Barb where's your top?"

Toni asked, "What happened to the girls?"

"Yvonne, I think it was, said she just had to get back, so the others went with her. I guess they took your car, because I said we could take you to pick it up at Mae Lee's."

"Mae Lee's the best driver, so that's one consolation." Toni wasn't happy but it was 4:30 and time to start packing up. Five people and their beach gear in a Mustang! I guessed we would manage.

After Barb and I got back into the car at Mae Lee's house, Tina spurred by our intimate parting hugs and kisses, demanded, "Just what went on out there in the ocean?"

I winked at Barb, "If you're a good girl, and dress real sexy for dinner tonight, maybe we'll tell you then."

Tina slapped my shoulder from the back seat, "Don't tease, you know I can't stand suspense. Barb will tell me, won't you Sis?" Barb just smiled at her. Tina slumped down and sulked all the way home.

After our main course was cleared, Tina lent over the table to Barb and me, "Now, are you going to tell me how you lost your top and what went on out there this afternoon?"

Barb giggled, and I stroked my chin, "Well ... "

"Listen mister lord high and might, I paraded in the room and right before you on the balcony for an hour with just a towel wrapped around me without a flicker of notice from you. I borrowed Barb's blouse from last night that was TIGHT on her and I can tell you, is way too tight on me. I promenade in here with my nipples poking out for ever dick and harry to gork at. My tits are still burning holes in this blouse for you to stare at. I wear this ridiculously short tennis skirt..." Tina lent closer and growled at me, "...without any panties, at all! If that's not sexy enough for you, I'm in the wrong place, I'm packing and I'm going home."

In mock capitulation I said, "Please don't do that, we'd miss you so much and we love you, ... we'll tell all."

Tina glared at me, "You will?" We did.

"I can't believe you just bared your boobs that close to strangers, "Tina said to Barb. "I couldn't in a million years. Barb, did Mark really let May and Toni jack him off? Did you let them? I can't imagine." Tina was incredulous.

"If you had come with us you could have joined in the fun and been part of the circle," Barb smiled sweetly at Tina.

"No way!" Tina sat back firmly in her chair, obviously uncomfortable with the day and our story.

"It's still very warm, let's take a walk on the beach," I suggested. While the girls were in the restroom I order a round of drinks to take with us.

At the bottom of the steps to the beach I took off my shoes and bent to help Tina take hers off. She caught me sneaking a peek up her skirt (no panties to be seen), "MARK, you bad boy." We all laughed, even Tina at her self. Wandering along the beach chatting became easy and companionable. I split the remains of my drink between Tina and Barb and put an arm around their shoulders and let my hands fall on to their breasts. Again, Tina said, "Bad boy," but much calmer and quieter, this time. She held my hand to her boob. Slow step at a time I was able to unbutton the front of Tina's blouse and inch my hand on to her bare skin. When I finally made nipple contact she held my hand still, lent forward and said to Barb, "Will you look at what this bad boy is doing?"

"He does it to me too. Feels good doesn't it?" Tina relaxed and seemed to enjoy me fondling her breast and tweaking her nipple. We wondered on.

Barb broke away and started to take off her blouse, "Let's go for a swim?" She stripped and headed for the gentle waves lapping the shore, "Come on, you two."

Tina was hesitant. I suggested, "I'll stay here and look up to the hotel while you go in the water. Only when you call will I follow."

"You promise to be a good boy?"

I hugged her, "Yes."

"O K, then."

I waited. Barb called, "Tina says you can come in now." I dropped my clothes by the girls' and waded out toward them. We lounged and floated and talked about how sensual the calm night and warm water were. Holding her under her neck and butt I allowed Barb to float without effort, just slowly pushed her round on the surface. She obviously enjoyed being pushed feet first through the water and allowing her legs to drift apart and have water lapping into her pussy. The occasional whisper of a breeze worked magic on her nipples just poking above the water. Barb rolled off my hands and treading water and suggested to Tina she try it.

Tina was reluctant, I guess aware she would be on close display for me. Barb encouraged, and I offered. "I promise to be a good boy?" Tina came close and offered herself to me. With a hand behind her shoulders and neck and a hand under her butt, I lifted Tina to the surface. For ten minutes I had her gliding slowly across the surface of the water. When she relaxed she closed her eyes and I was unrestrainedly able to gaze upon her beauty, so like and so different from Barb. They are beautiful women. Tina also allowed her legs to drift apart. Small shivers ran through her. She opened her eyes and stared at me.

"Had enough?" I asked.

"Mmmm, for now." I let her down.

Barb drift to me and started to hug, caress, kiss and nibble. She looked over to Tina a few feet off and opened her arm inviting Tina to join us. With a smile Tina came toward us and allowed her body to drift against Barb's and mine. Although I was fondling and caressing Barb I carefully limited my contact with Tina to very gently running my hand across her back. Occasionally, Tina's tits brushed passed my arm or chest and her legs bumped my hip and even Mr Pecker.

I had just floated two luscious creatures within inches of my face. They now were in my embrace. Barb's hand drifted up, down, across and around my prick. What do you think Mr Pecker was up to? Barb guided Tina's hand in a slow caress of my chest, abbs and then on to my cock. Tina went rigid, pulled back, "I can't, ... I've never done that." She gently tried to push away from us. With my hand on her back I held her with us.

Barb encouraged Tina, "I know you can. We'll do it together and I'll help you. Come on, give me your hand. You'll enjoy it."

Tina looked enquiringly at me. I smiled, pleasantly, "I know I'll enjoy it. Just that should make it worth it, for you."

Tina gave me a light splashing slap, "You men ..."

"We can float Mark the way he supported us. You put your hand under his neck and I'll support his hips." It took a few moments to get the balance and floatation right, but Tina was involved. There I was, floating in balmy water, supported by my two beauties -- who couldn't help brushing me with their breasts, gazing at the milky way, with my pecker an alter tended by two hands. Another day in paradise. Oh, the pleasure. Long minutes ... later, "Tina, can you feel the cock pulsing? He's getting close. Hold tighter and speed up with me." Two hands double the rate and I blew!

"Oh my god!" squealed Tina. "Did you see that spurt? I never ..." Tina forgot she was holding my head above water. As I spluttered to the surface Tina hugged me, "That was sooo great. Now I know why you stayed so long in the ocean today. Those girls must 'ave loved you. ...I love you," and the hug became a squeeze.

Back in the room Tina undid the one button on her blouse that had been closed for the trip through the resort, turned her back to Barb and me, shucked the blouse, and with am arm across her front, asked Barb if there was another old shirt she could sleep in. In bed, with Tina's shirt unbuttoned, we each took our accustomed positions. Only this night, with my left hand gentling Barb's butt, my right had access to Tina's bare boob, from the start. "Sweet dreams, Number One. Sweet dreams, Number Two."

During a break next morning while Tina was walking, Barb said, "D'you know, I don't think Tina ever gave Don a hand job, or a blow job? She was truly fascinated to see your erect cock. I wonder if she ever saw him erect."

We easily agreed to head to Big Beach again. We had our part of it to our selves. Bikini tops came off. Tina lay still and put hers on to move around. Tina and Barb, with my help, went swimming a couple of times. There was lots of fondling but no pyrotechnics.

During drinks after dinner, the girls returned from the ladies room with, "We've decided ..."

"That I'm going for a walk tomorrow morning" announced Barb.

"And she'll meet us for breakfast at nine o'clock."

I was flawed. I guess the sisters had decided the husband of one was to make love to the other. When thus confronted, I was less than fully confident. What had I hoped for? Well certainly, I had hoped to move my relationship with Tina from a polite friendship to one more flirtatious or even salacious. I had dreamt of seeing and touching more of her beautiful body. Well, what now?

In my most courtly style I smiled at my girls and said, "Well what can I say? ... I promise to be a good boy."

Tension somewhat relieved, Tina slapped at me, "You ..."

My efforts to get a word alone with Barb were met with avoidance. Tina I knew would be skittish, but what of Barb? She had said if I made Tina feel good that would make her feel good. I hoped so. Ugly scenes, I didn't need. This is vacation, after all. Our bed routine was similar to last night. Only, no white briefs on Tina tonight, "Love you, Number One. Love you, Number Two"

"I'm going for a walk. See you two for breakfast at nine," said Barb from the door.

About five minutes later I was slapped, hard. "Listen mister lord high and might. I climbed into bed bare arsed, shirt tails flapping, let you paw at my tits and Barb gives us two hours and you lie there snoring! Well if you think I'm hanging around for you to prove your indifference to me ... you're WRONG!" I opened my eyes and turned toward Tina who was sitting up against the headboard with her arms very crossed on her chest. She was trying to look mad but she was almost crying.

"Bare arsed! Did you say, bare arsed? If I'd known that last night, I'd have licked your pussy, stuck my finger in your cunt and frigged your clit, all at the same time. Why d..."

Tina hit me, again. "Don't be a bad boy, saying such things." I grabbed her hand and very gently kissed the palm and then, with the most deliberation, kissed my way up her arm. When the kisses got to her shoulder I fained an attempt to, through the arm hole of the shirt, kiss my way to her breast. Tina giggled. I gently pushed myself up and kissed her lips. Our kissing lingered. Tina hugged me.

In a breather, I slowly pulled down the sheet enough to see the top of her thighs. In mock surprise I said, "You are bare arsed. I could have licked, sucked and ..."

Tina slapped my arm, "Bad boy, don't trash talk me." I kissed her long and deep. She liked kissing.

I took a break. "Since we're here now, I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'll kiss you, on the lips, your nose, your eyes, your ears, on the neck on your breasts and your nipples. Maybe even suck on those beautiful nipples. While I'm kissing you my hands will roam over your lush body as far as I can reach. They'll caress your back, your neck, wonderful soft butt cheeks, your thighs, your tummy and your breasts. My fingers will play in you pubic curls, drift through you pussy, explore your twat, twiddle inside you and tease your clit until you go all shivery."

"Oh no you won't, mister."

"Oh yes I will," I replied in a 'Anything you can do, I can do better' sing song voice. "Then, my Dear, I'm going to lie between your legs and kiss and lick your pussy, put my tongue into you and lick and suck your clit, until Mistress Pussy clamps your thighs around my head like a nut cracker."

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to let you do those nasty things to me." All the while I'd been caressing and nibbling. Tina's body was betraying her.

"After you recover, I'm going to take off my briefs and let you see, and maybe feel, my raging cock, lie flat on my back, help you squat over me, help you put my cock in your cunt, let you hold my arms to balance, fondle you boobs, tweak your nipples and let you sit on me and do what ever you want to do.

"Lean forward so I can take that shirt off for you." Tina somewhat dazed, somewhat resigned, lent forward. I took the shirt off to reveal her full beauty. I began kissing and caressing.

Tina crushed Barb in a hug. "God Sis, thank you, thank you, I love you, you're the best, thank you, love ya ..."

"And good morning to you, Tina. Why don't we sit and you can tell me all about your morning." Barb rolled her eyes and blew a kiss in my direction.

"Do you know I've never had an organism before? This bad man made me have dozens." Tina lent over and bumped her shoulder to my arm with a big foolish grin. She lent conspiratorially to Barb, "I've never had oral sex. This wild man drove me crazy. I was bucking all over. 'Almost passed out. I've never been on top. I just wanted to drive him into me and through the mattress, at the same time. God Barb it was so great. I thought he was joking about showering together. This bad boy washed me all over AND made me cum again. I'm still squishy when I walk. I love you." To me, "I love you."

"Shall we order breakfast? Well fine sir, how was your morning?"

"I was awakened from a delightful dream that I had two bare arsed beauties in bed with me. This nympho demanded I service her body." Slap! "Seems I was able to please her."

Just ... another day in paradise.

THE END

© 2009 Balmain