Maura and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers

"Probably for the best," I reluctantly agreed.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"What do you think I'm thinking about?"

"Wait a second, you said 'any later and she would have got the shock of her life.' Were we going to go all the way?" I asked.

"We're both over forty. You've got two nearly grown kids and we're brother and sister. I'm not sure 'all the way' is even an expression I want to insert into this conversation. But yeah. No. I don't know. I'm kind of glad we didn't," she replied.

"Really? Then what are you thinking about now?"

"Going all the way," she laughed.

"Me too."

"Thinking about it is different that doing it," she said coyly.

"Yeah but we're both thinking about it - at the same time. And we're both doing something about it - at the same time."

"What makes you so sure I'm doing anything about it?" she answered smugly.

I couldn't contain myself. I leapt out of bed and rushed cross the hall to her room.

She was hanging up the phone as I barged in. I locked the door behind us and went over to her side of the bed. She was wearing a white satin camisole and beige lace panties. I remember them as clear as day. Even typing this now, I still get a shiver at how she looked - so vulnerable - and so kissable.

We kissed with a passion that had built up interest from even the short time apart. I groped at her huge tits, practically uncontainable by the sheer fabric that passed as bedwear. Her hands returned to my engorged meat which she caressed over the flannel. The sensation was nearly enough to make me come in my pants.

I nibbled at her ear as we explored each other over the boundaries of our sleepwear. Her hand was buried deep in her panties between her legs. Her breathing was getting faster. I lowered the spaghetti straps of the camisole exposing the creamy globes I been craving since getting a glimpse of in the hot-tub. She guided my head down and I suckled at her perfect tits as I drew her closer to me. The shining white satin was bunched around her waist.

She continued rubbing my hardness through the flannel. I am equipped with seven and one-quarter inches of meat between my legs. I have made it seem like more than that in some stories. At this particular time it felt like it was at least ten. Nearly ready to burst from its skin at the sensation of her touch.

She lowered my waistband exposing my rock-hard pole. She kept a loose grip around my dick and gently jerked me as we continued kissing and ravaging each others' bodies.

My thigh was between her legs and she was dry-humping my leg, grinding herself rhythmically letting the intensity build up.

"I want to be inside you," I said unable to contain my carnal desire.

"Mm-mm," she replied, "Wouldn't want to cross that line from playing doctor to incest."

"We're grown-ups. We can do what we want," I said.

"What if this grown-up isn't sure what she wants?"

"Then we can stop," I offered.

"No. I'm sure I don't want that," she smiled.

I positioned myself so she could feel my hardness grinding right into her crotch, letting her feel my need. We rocked against each other, letting the ache build slowly to agony, when she suddenly stopped still.

"Here," she said, "put yourself between my breasts," handing me a bottle of oil from her nightstand. She drizzled the liquid over her tits as I watched it trickle seductively down the sideswell of each bosom. She rubbed the oil over her chest until each heaving mound glistened in the dim light.

I ripped off my flannels and threw them to the side, eagerly straddling Maura's small yet sturdy frame. She took her hands and pressed her generous boobs around my cock like a velvet vice.

The slickness made it hard to stay between them and my cock kept popping out. She only pushed her chest together tighter as her moans beckoned me to thrust harder between her slippery chest.

"I know you love tit-fucking. I hope it's as good as you thought it would be," she said pumping her titanic knockers around my glistening shaft.

"Better. You're so beautiful," I said, "Can I touch you?"

"Mmmm, please. Get me off," she coaxed.

My hand reached back to pleasure her as she moved her tits over my cock. The fabric of her panties was sopping wet. She took a hand off one breast and I thought she was going to swat my hand away. Instead she moved the crotch of her soaked lace to one side and guided my fingers into the folds of her slick shaved pussy.

"That's it," she said as she resumed jerking me off with her tits. She lay back with her eyes closed.

"Stick your fingers inside me! I'm close!" she urged.

It didn't take long before I felt her tighten around me - her pussy around my fingers and her tits around my cock. Her climax was long as she seized beneath me in ecstasy. As she finished her own cumming, she pumped her tits more vigorously around me until blast after blast of pearly white jizz sprayed over the pillowcase, her hair, cheek, neck and breasts.

I kissed her again as I lay beside her. I pulled her next to me and she pulled away to draw her camisole back up. She handed me my flannels and rolled over.

I leaned to kiss her again.

"We should go to bed," she said.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it. We can talk tomorrow if you really want to."

Feeling more than a bit unwanted, I got up to go to my own room.

I didn't sleep well at all that night and when I woke up, Maura and my mother were both gone and I was alone with the dogs.

DAY THREE

There's not much to say about the day. I had no car and was limited to a walk around the neighborhood. My two calls to Maura went unanswered and I didn't have the nerve to leave a message.

Mum called at around one to say she'd have to do consulting until six so she wouldn't be home for dinner. She didn't know where Maura was but speculated she might have gone to see Alex which did nothing to improve my mood.

I consoled myself with the odd thought that my sister couldn't break up with me. She'd still be my sister. I laughed to myself thinking about that old joke from the south.

When the sun fell further, I cracked open a bottle of malbec and turned on the television. "Bonanza" was on. I love "Bonanza." No matter how hokey it is, it just brings me back to a different time. In this episode, the ranch had hired a misfit hand who kept singing this song - "Rim, rim, under the rim. Under the red-rock rim."

The Cartwright boys were very annoyed with this behavior, but I was mesmerized by the song. It reminded me of the Red Mountain hike. Inside, I felt myself grow weak and empty.

Dammit. I was pining for my sister. I knew it would only lead to heartache - and I was right. Heartache is what I was experiencing.

At seven, the door opened and my heart leapt with anticipation hoping it was Maura. It was my mother. We chatted for a bit and prepared a cheese plate. Mum broke out a different bottle of wine - reisling - while I took out the Scrabble game.

After three games and nearly two bottles of wine - and still no sign of my sister - we yawned and said goodnight. It was nearly midnight.

I poured the last of the reisling into my glass and decided to read a bit. Currently I've got "Tokyo Vice" by Jake Adelstein on my Nook. Maura has a Kindle, I thought. Just one more reminder of how this was not going to work out.

At around 2am, I heard the dogs' nail click on the tiles as a the front door quietly opened. I heard Maura's bedroom door open and shut. I thought about how long the rest of the week was going to be if this was how she was going to be around me and I thought about getting an earlier flight back.

My iPhone vibrated. It said "1 Text - Maura."

I pressed the alert nervously. I expected a longish text telling me to go back home. Instead, it read:

"I want you - now:)"

I raced to her room. She was laying on the bed invitingly. She was wearing a black satin teddy with matching bottoms.

My heart was simultaneously jumping out of my chest in joy and relief while at the same time I fuming mad that she didn't speak to me all day

"Where were you all day?!" I asked.

"Job interview in New Mexico. Talk to me later - kiss me now," she commanded.

I guess it was all I needed to hear. Maybe the trip gave her time to think. Maybe we felt the same.

Her kisses were inviting and warm and full of tongue. She devoured me with her mouth as her arms and legs wrapped around me in eager possession. I was shirtless and the feeling of the satin against my chest as my hard cock ground into her sent my heart rate higher.

Her fingers ran up and down my sides sending shiver through my core. She playfully let her fingertips duck beneath the waistband of my flannel bottoms. She was in charge here and I think she knew it. She coaxed me onto my back and straddled me.

Grinding herself into me, I could feel the fabric between us growing more damp with the fluids of her desire. My hands caressed her thighs, occasionally seeking refuge underneath the light gossamer of her lingerie bottoms.

The moonlight shone through the blinds and I could see the shadow of her hard nipples beneath the shimmering fabric. She caressed her heaving bosom over the fabric of the teddy, moaning in pleasure as I pushed my iron-hard shaft against her sopping pussy.

She pulled off the teddy and took a nipple into her mouth. I was in awe at both the size of Maura's breasts and her sheer beauty. Her curves are stunning from any angle, but writhing against my body is where they look the best.

She leaned down to kiss me again and dismounted off to my side. She lowered her face onto my cock and pumped my engorged meat into her pouting lips, looking me in the eye the whole time. What a fucking turn-on!

As she continued fucking me with her face, taking in the entire length of my meat, I felt the weight of her naked breasts on my thigh. I could smell the muskiness of her own want and I tore off the black satin bottoms and moved her over my face.

I slipped my tongue into her pussy and toyed with her swollen clit. I heard her moan with approval as she doubled down on my turgid meat, slurping and gagging with the rise and fall of her mouth.

She tasted divine. I drank every drop from the folds of her pussy. I wrapped my arms around the small of her back trapping her while my tongue probed and lapped at her pussy and clit. Her thighs tightened around my head as I tongue-fucked her into oblivion.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" she whispered as I continued to greedily devour her until her orgasm slowly subsided and she dismounted.

She lay back on the mattress, spent.

I positioned myself over her. My shining turgid pole poised at the entrance of her sweet slick slit. I used the shining engorged head of my dick to massage her clit. Her juices coated the tip of my cock and I resisted the urge to impale her with the full length of my rod.

"Are we really gonna do this?" she asked.

I let the head of my raging pole tease her a bit.

"Not if you don't want to," I said.

"I want to. I want to feel you inside me," she said softly.

I gently guided the head of my thick meat between the slick folds of her hot box. It was tantalizing for both of us. She guided me into her slowly saying the only thing she could say.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I said. I filled her up with my length as we rocked slowly and gently into our lovemaking.

"Mmmm, you feel so good inside me. You fill me up completely."

I grabbed her generous rump and pushed myself into her to the hilt.

"I like that," she said. Her hands grazed the broad muscles of my back and I increased the frequency of my thrusts and the depth of my penetration.

We were making love with our eyes open, exploring our bodies inside and out for the first time.

The bed creaked beneath us with every thrust so we had to be quiet. And for the most part we were. I spread her legs wider and in a bold move pinned them back near her shoulders to achieve deeper penetration

"I'm almost there. Harder - fuck me harder! Make me cum!" she whispered into my ear, biting at the lobe.

"I can't without making too much noise." I whispered back.

"Bend me over the bed!" she ordered.

I pulled out of her and she frantically positioned herself over the bed. I guided myself back in and she continued her pleading.

"Slam it into me! Fuck me! Oh God I can feel your balls slapping against my clit! Fuck me!"

My nails were digging into her meaty hips as I pounded into her. Our bodies were both dripping with sweat and our passions brought to a full head when she claimed her climax.

"I'm cumming," she cried as her pussy clamped around me. The walls of her womanhood quivered and spasmed around my cock and I felt myself twitch and unload inside her. I let every pulse of my seed shoot inside her.

We made love twice more that night and many more times the remainder of the week.

eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers
12