Maura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take me long to leave what I knew was going to be a hickey upon her neck and so I moved back down to her breasts. Her nipples were both hard now and when I ran the tip of my tongue over her nipple she shuddered beneath me. With that shudder I reached down between her legs and this time she was extremely wet.

I didn't want to wait any longer out of fear I couldn't keep her at this height. I sat upright and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Before I entered her I looked into her eyes for approval. She gave me a quick smile and I slowly entered her. As my cock entered her pussy I thought I felt a bit of a shock run through my body and that I was going to come right then and there. The idea that I was entering a woman who had here-to-fore only been with other women excited me that much. I tried to move my mind somewhere less erotic in hopes I'd fend off the orgasm and for a short while, a very short while I succeeded. My cock was a stiff as I had ever felt it and the silken warmth of Maura's pussy was a good as I'd ever felt. She was also pretty tight feeling. Because I could help what I was feeling I exploded into her pussy in about two minutes, if that. I could tell that Maura was no where near to coming and as I rolled off her and onto my side I felt a deep disappointment overcome me.

Finally I said to her, "I'm sorry, I wasn't very good."

Maura literally chuckled and said, "No, it's not you. Actually I thought you were pretty good all things considered but you're a man."

I gave her that what are you talking about look before it dawned on me, thankfully quickly, what she meant. We talked about it for a while. Maura made me realize that for her it was another woman who made her sexually complete and even though she was disgusted with having sex with a man, something she had thought she would be, she said it was not something she was in any rush to try again if ever.

"You know," she said, "it's really not all that unusual for a lesbian to have sex with a man." A totally confused look covered my face. "You don't believe that every lesbian who gets willingly pregnant does it via in vitro fertilization do you?" Upon quick reflect I realized she was right most likely although there was no way for me to know for sure. "So when I'm ready to get pregnant, and I am planning on it one day, I'm going to come see you if you don't mind."

So I told her that of course I wouldn't mind but that if I were married my wife might mind. So she told me that if that were true we'd figure something out. But the most important thing that happened for us that evening was love. We each realized how deeply we cared for each other and in that care there was a lot of love. In a kidding way that was mostly truth, however, I told her how she had filled one of my fantasies, sex with a lesbian. That was twelve years ago. We're still very close. Maura did get pregnant, by me, four years ago. I hadn't gotten married and was between relationships. Still, my problem today is telling that important someone in my life that I have a son out there whose mother happens to be a lesbian. Think she'll believe me?

12