Maureen (Aunt Mary and Uncle John)

Story Info
Maureen returns home.
2.7k words
4.17
47.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryR
MaryR
447 Followers

This story is a complete fantasy and no association with real life whatsoever. No one is under the age of 20 and there is no physical hurt or pain.

*

I had always had a lovely well cared for home. My mother Helen and father Henry were ideal parents and looked after my every need. My mother would drum into me "Maureen, you must show everyone true respect and sincerity and it will have its own rewards."

I could see from simply observing their way of life that this really was the right way to behave. I followed their example and everyone would comment that I was an ideal daughter. This was gratifying but it was also important for me to show modesty and respect.

Then my life fell apart. My mother and father both passed away in a tragic car accident and I was 16 years old and on my own. Then my Uncle John and Aunty Mary came to the rescue. Aunty Mary was my mother's sister and had always been close to her. Uncle John was a lovely man and everybody respected him. It wasn't the same but I was grateful.

Life settled down again and my Aunt and Uncle really took good care of me and encouraged me with my schooling and then paid out a small fortune sending me to university. When I was 22 years old I was in a great job in the City with wonderful prospects. My Aunt and Uncle were so proud of me.

Then it started to go wrong. I just lost it, and went off the rails. I thought I could do anything and took drugs and drink like there was no tomorrow.

The final heart break for my Aunt and Uncle was when I married a no good drunkard. Aunty Mary was distraught, but I didn't care and didn't even invite them to the wedding. Uncle John was so angry at my ingratitude, but there was nothing he could do. His poor wife was in tears for months.

Then the waster who married me took my money and vanished. At the same time the Credit Crunch occurred and I was left without a job and without a home and owed the banks an astronomical amount. Reality. I was destitute.

I was so embarrassed and humiliated when I turned up one evening at my Aunty's door pleading for help. Aunt Mary was quite bitter and said nothing but did let me in for a few minutes. I was so ashamed that I just sat in front of them, expecting a tremendous row. My Aunt and Uncle just stared at me and said nothing. They were too angry.

Finally I broke down and pleaded with them to take me in. I had nowhere to turn. They still said nothing.

Aunt Mary told me coldly, "You are an utter disgrace to your parents and to us. You deserve nothing. You look filthy and had better go for a shower whilst your Uncle and I discuss whether we are prepared to do anything for you."

When I returned to the lounge I felt terrified and nervous. I was relieved to see a cup of tea and some fairy cakes waiting for me.

Aunty Mary spoke. She was utterly detached saying "Uncle John has said you can stay here and he will get you a menial job as a clerk working for one of his friends. It is ridiculous and shameful for you to be doing that, bearing in mind your magnificent education and qualifications, but there you are. You will not be treated as our niece. You will be treated as a lodger."

I simply muttered "Yes I understand Aunty. I deserve it."

Uncle John intervened "You don't understand half of it, Maureen."

He turned to his wife saying "Explain everything to the little slut Dear."

Mary nodded and went on "You cannot be treated as an adult so you will be treated like the silly little girl you are. You will dress normally when you go to work but when you return you will change into your old school uniform."

I panicked "But Aunty when I was 16 it was rather small. Now I am 24 and a lot bigger."

Aunt Mary said dispassioately "That's quite right Maureen. The decision is yours."

I knew I had no option, but before I could accept John told my Aunt "Tell her everything."

Aunty Mary nodded "Yes Dear. I agree. She needs to fully understand."

She turned back to me. I was waiting in trepidation "You will not be allowed out in the evenings unless we take you to a party with our special friends. Even then you will be in your short school clothes. At weekends you will wear the pretty little silk dress and the accessories you used to like when you were a little girl."

I gulped. I was always puzzled about the parties my mother and father went to with their posh friends and some of our relatives. I was always kept well away.

I knew I couldn't object to the clothes but did manage "I used to wear the little pink dress when I was ten."

Aunt Mary nodded. I carried on in a daze "My friends used to call it my pretty little Shirley Temple dress. Everybody could see my frilly pink knickers."

Mary looked at me sternly. "We still have your little pink knickers. They looked nice with shiny buckle up shoes and snow white socks and your pretty little dress. When we take you to parties with our special friends you will be quite popular."

I nodded. I knew that my Aunt and Uncle and my mother and father used to go to special parties with their friends from church but never knew much about them. They were a sort of secret and taboo. I had to accept.

Aunty Mary told me "Go upstairs and have a proper bath Maureen and then to your old bedroom, I will put your clean clothes out."

After my lovely bath I reached my old bedroom I felt so relieved. It was so warm and comfortable exactly like the old days. It was like heaven after the painful times of the last 2 years. I felt so happy for the first time in ages. There was a lovely cuddly teddy bear on the pillow.

Then I had a shock. Whilst I had been in the bath Aunt Mary had set my clothes out on the bed.

It was my old school uniform. I wanted to cry but realized that I had let everyone down so badly that it would get me nowhere.

I could see it was just not the uniform. It was my shoes, socks and even my old blue school knickers. I slowly put my new clothes on and made my way back down to the lounge I felt like a 24 year old schoolgirl.

I knew things were completely different from the old days and politely knocked on the lounge door. I heard Uncle John bellow "You can come in."

I pushed the door open and they looked at me in absolute silence. I had a short black skirt and blue blouse and striped tie on. I knew my clothes were too small and I was bulging out everywhere.

My skirt and blouse was straining to keep me all in. I just hoped it was acceptable as I stood in front of my Aunt and Uncle.

Aunt Mary looked at her husband "What do you think Dear?"

He nodded "It will do for now, but we will have to shorten her skirt for some of our parties. The men will insist on it."

My Aunt nodded "I was thinking that, and probably tighten her blouse and a smaller brassiere. Should lift her up a bit. My friends will like her like that, especially Mrs Williams."

I saw my Uncle nod. Then he asked "What about her underwear?"

Mary was ready "Her old school panties. The blue cotton ones."

"Do they still fit?"

Mary laughed" Yes, just about. Even when she was young she had a big bottom, just like my sister."

John chuckled "Helen had a big bum. I liked playing with her bum."

Aunt Mary laughed.

I was amazed that my Aunt was talking about my mother in this way. My mother was such a refined lady and respected by everyone.

She simply asked him "Do you want to see her panties?"

He smiled "Yes, let's have a look at this big bum of hers."

My Aunt laughed again and told me "Pull your skirt up Maureen and turn around and drop your drawers and show Uncle John your bottom."

I almost objected but thought about the alternative of being without money or a home and being destitute. I shut my mouth and turned around and pulled my knickers down.

I heard him laugh "Her ass has got bigger. Look at the split between her buttocks."

My Aunt giggled "She always had a big ass when she was in school. It's like her mothers now."

I could hardly believe that this was my Aunt Mary and my Uncle John talking about me and referring to my mothers bottom. I was holding my panties around my knees as I had to listen to them.

They had always looked after me so well and been genuinely kind. This was so different.

My Aunt spoke to him "John are you going to spank her like her mother. You always liked it."

He chuckled "Just as you did her wimpy father." They both laughed. They were talking about my mother and my father.

Aunt Mary told me "Maureen, bring the cane on the settee to your Uncle."

My eyes opened wide in fright as I saw the cane lying there, It was difficult with my panties around my knees but I shuffled over to it and then shuffled to my Uncle full of trepidation.

As I handed him the cane, my panties dropped around my ankles. My Aunt started to laugh as I desperately bent over and tried to drag them back up.

Uncle John snapped "Leave them, Maureen, and stay bent over."

I felt so stupid when he started to strike my buttocks. My main humiliation was because he wasn't hurting me.

He was just stroking my bum and sometimes sliding the shiny cane between my thighs across my secret place.

It wasn't unpleasant but it was embarrassing.

My Uncle was just enjoying himself messing around with me. Suddenly he said "We don't want to do too much tonight Mary. But before we send her to bed do you want to play with her. I would like to watch."

My Aunt smiled and nodded. She made herself comfortable on the settee and then patted her own lap in readiness.

My Uncle told me "Pull your panties up Maureen and lie across your Aunt's lap."

My Aunt had always had a large bosom but now it seemed enormous as I lay on my tummy across her lap and felt her pull the back of my dress up.

Again she didn't hurt me. She was really gently smacking my buttocks and the tops of my legs making them pinky.

She seemed to be pressing her breasts into my my bottom as she was stroking me. Then she started to rub her large bosom rhythmically across my buttocks and her breathing was becoming hoarse. I could feel her nipples on my bottom.

As she fondled me I sensed my Uncle John moving next to her and I could hear his heavy breathing as he watched. Actually, they were both breathing very loudly as she squeezed my bottom cheeks.

My Aunt whispered loudly to him "Come closer, I am going to pull her knickers down."

He muttered "Yes."

He added "I liked taking her mothers panties off."

She murmured sympathetically "Never mind Dear. We have her daughter now."

With my panties down she kept playing with my buttocks and talking casually about my bum split and things. My Uncle was breathing very heavily and I heard his zip go.

My Aunt said to him "You like looking at her bum don't you Dear?"

"Its gorgeous Mary."

I heard her laugh and say "Look at this Love."

I felt her hold my buttocks and separate them.

He murmured "I always fancied her bum. But to be honest I like it all."

He said it in such a suggestive way.

My Aunt must have thought about his reply because she went quiet for a few moments and then giggled "I think I know what you want John."

He sighed, "Yes Mary."

"Do you want me to show you her cunt, John?"

This was appalling.

She didn't have to wait for an answer as his breathing and sounds said it all.

I felt her moving me on her lap and adjusting my bottom cheeks.

My Aunt giggled "She is trying to keep her legs shut but you can still see it John."

I could hear him rubbing himself rhythmically and listened as he said "Yes I can see it between the tops of her chubby thighs and her fat buttocks. It's like an over ripe plum."

My Aunt thought this was so funny as she giggled "I like that. An over ripe plum."

He must have been excited as he gasped "Yes Mary. It's as if her red plum has burst and split and it has a vertical split. It is puffy and pinky. It's exactly like her mother's."

My Aunt was still tickled with his talk about the plum and giggled "Your friends will enjoy filling her plum with some warm cream."

"Dr Johnson will fill her up and so will Father Michael."

As I lay over my Aunt Mary's lap I was horrified to hear them talking about the Family Doctor and my old priest like that. It filled me with foreboding.

I heard my Uncle moan and realized he had cum. My Aunt was also excited and I felt her fingers being inserted. She was making me wet. I spasmed and spasmed.

I heard my Uncle leave for the bathroom and after a minute or so my Aunt told me to get up and pull my panties up.

Later on we all had supper. They didn't speak to me a lot but they weren't being cruel. I was a sort of nothing.

My Uncle did ask my Aunt in front of me "What did you think of her Mary?"

She looked appraisingly at me and then told him "She gets quite wet like my sister."

He nodded "I always noticed her mother would cum several times whenever I fucked her."

I couldn't keep quiet any longer "Excuse me Aunty. Are you talking about my mother? Your sister Helen?" I felt I had to be sure.

She looked at me coldly. I thought she wasn't even going to answer me but she said "Yes we are, Maureen."

I was still confused "But Uncle John said he... he.. he mounted her."

Aunt Mary nodded "Yes he did."

I was totally confused and said "But he is your husband Aunty Mary. He's part of the family." My Aunt nodded.

My Uncle interrupted "You should understand Maureen. I fucked you mother many times. So did her brothers."

He went on "Outside the family she was a respectable and well loved teacher. Actually we all loved her within the family too. It was just that inside the family we all used to fuck her. She was a sort of family fuck toy."

I couldn't take it all in and gasped "But what about my father Henry. He was a Head Master. Everybody respected him and looked up to him?"

My Aunt Mary smiled " Poor Little Henry."

She turned to me and smiled sympathetically "Your father did have some little fetishes Maureen. He had a few serious weaknesses which we all used to help him with."

I groaned. Things were getting worse.

I think she was genuinely trying to explain when she said "Your father had a tiny penis and needed special help."

I shook my head in bafflement that she should talk about Daddy in this way.

Uncle John made it worse "I may as well tell you Maureen that within the family your father was known as 'The Little Prick'."

TO BE CONTINUED.

MaryR
MaryR
447 Followers