Maureen Surrenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly mounted me the way we did before when we very nearly made her pregnant. Once again was in charge and there was nothing I could do. She started to bounce up and down and my penis was going in and out of her like a piston. We could neither of us keep this up for long and soon I knew from the increased speed that Maureen was going that she was climaxing. This brought me off and I could feel the hot sperm pumping inside her and safely into that wonderful condom.

"Don't worry," I said, "I brought dozens of them back with me!"

"You are wonderful," she said. Our lovemaking took on a new urgency after that. Mrs Carey never did find out. She would have kicked me out and thrown my suitcase in the road after me!

Inevitably I was recalled to England after a few months and Maureen and I parted. She was naturally a highly sexed teenager and who knows what she would get up to now that she had tasted sexual freedom…

12