Maureen's Abduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen had just finished the manual and thought she had a pretty good idea what was in store, when the door suddenly opened. A small wiry woman came in and sat down quickly in the other chair.

"You've finished the manual?" she asked.

"Yes," Maureen said.

"Good. Very good," the woman answered. "Now listen. You'll be leaving soon so pay attention. You are a slave. Disobedience will be punished severely and can lead to death. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I do," Maureen answered.

"If you try to escape you will be executed. We are always watching. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes," Maureen answered again.

"To everyone in the outside world, you are a live-in housekeeper. That's it. If anyone finds out other wise, or if you break that cover you will be executed. Do you understand me?" the woman asked, leaning forward for effect.

"Yes. I do," Maureen answered leaning back.

"You say you do," the woman said. "Every girl says they do, but only a few make it a year. I hope you are one of the lucky ones." Then the woman got up and left, leaving Maureen to ponder the implications of that statement.

The door opened again and a large, well dressed man entered and beckoned her to follow him. Maureen got up quickly and followed him out the door and down the hallway and then out into a large garage. There was a waiting van. He picked up two large bags and put them in the back and then walked over to a table. He returned with a very intricate silver choker. It was beautiful. Maureen stood still while he unlocked and removed the thick collar around her neck and replaced it with the choker.

"This is still a shock collar girl and despite how pretty it looks it's very hard to remove. In fact, if you unlock it the wrong way or try cutting it off it will detonate a small charge that will surely kill you and alert us as well. There really is no escape." He said. "Do you get it? This is a bomb around your neck."

When he was done, he pushed Maureen into the van and then got into the driver's seat and they left the auction house. Maureen hadn't seen or heard any of the other girls since leaving the large room. She wondered if Laura and Latonya had met the same fate. She wondered if she was doomed to be a slave forever.

They drove for hours. Maureen took in the scenery. She couldn't even remember how long she'd been in captivity. Was it two weeks? A month? Where was she? It looked like she was still in the northeast but she couldn't be sure. They passed no large towns that Maureen could see. Sometime during the drive Maureen fell asleep.

"Wake up sleeping beauty. We're here."

Maureen awoke with a start, sitting up straight. She looked out the window as the van turned onto a long paved driveway. She chided herself for falling asleep and missing where she was. She dare not ask the driver. The driveway wove its way up tree lined hill. At the top was a huge two story house. It was beautiful, as was the landscaping around it. Maureen had never seen a more beautiful place.

The large man got out and started pulling the two large bags out. Maureen got out as well. The air was so fresh here. The large man plopped the bags down in front of Maureen.

"Don't forget who and what you are," he said gruffly and then got in the van and drove off, leaving Maureen standing there in front of the beautiful house.

Maureen had no idea what was in "her" bags, but they were heavy. She managed to carry them up to the front door and then timidly knocked. Did all slave girls feel this timid and confused?

She was more than shocked when a tall thin girl opened the door. She must be one of the twins, Maureen thought. She was a few inches taller than Maureen and wore her dark hair short. She had on a 'Ramones' T-shirt.

"You must be the new house keeper?" the girl asked.

"Yes! I'm Maureen," Maureen said with her biggest smile.

The girl just looked at her blandly. "Come inside and I'll get dad."

She left Maureen standing in the foyer. It was large and well decorated. These people had money. Maureen wondered how much she had cost them. She stood there nervously waiting for her new master. She was told to refer to him as sir and not master though. She heard a door shut somewhere deep in the house and footsteps approaching on the wooden floor. Finally she saw him round the corner and walk up to her.

"You must be Maureen?" he asked walking around her, appraising her.

"Yes sir," Maureen replied, standing as straight as she could, her massive breasts straining against the fabric of her tight white blouse.

"Very nice. You'll do very well," he said. "Take your bags and follow me to your chambers. Then I'll have a word with you in my office. We're all looking forward to our first home cooked meal in weeks."

He turned and started back the way he had come, leaving Maureen struggling with her heavy bags and scurrying after him. She was pleasantly surprised when she entered her rooms. Her quarters were at the back of the house, near the gigantic kitchen, and had its own private bathroom and spectacular view of the wooded back yard.

"My office is down the hall to the right. I'll see you there in ten minutes. I've taken the liberty of printing out a schedule and task list for you. Make sure you review that tonight after dinner," he said and then left.

Maureen ran to the restroom. She had to pee so bad after that long drive, that she swore her eyes must be yellow! She then took the remaining few minutes to freshen up and look in her bags. They were filled with all manner of clothes. Most of them were like the outfit she had on. They were form-fitting and sexy without being obscene. She noticed that there were more than a few items of lingerie in there as well. She checked the clock on the wall and hurried out to the office.

He was sitting on his desk facing the door. When Maureen entered he commanded her to shut the door.

"I'm your new boss," he said with a smirk. "I'm John Smith."

"I'm Maureen P...Prickett," she replied and then looked down at the carpet, not knowing if she was going to be shocked for speaking.

He chuckled out loud. "It's okay," he said. "In fact, I'm impressed with how well trained you are so far, but we need to get a few things straight right now okay?"

"Yes sir," Maureen said looking up at him.

"First of all, you are to address me as sir always," he said. "No matter what I ask of you it must be obeyed immediately and to the letter. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Maureen said nodding her head. This was nothing new to her. She could handle this.

"Then there is the matter of the outside world. You are never to leave this house or the immediate grounds unless accompanied by me. If you try to call anyone or email anyone or talk to anyone, you will be punished severely and possibly terminated. Are we clear?"

"Very clear sir," she answered. This was exactly what she had expected.

"Good answer," he said with a smile. "The last housekeeper tried just that and this is why you are replacing her. Then there is the matter of my children. They are never to find out that you are anymore than a live in housekeeper...ever. Do you understand the importance of this?"

"Yes sir," she answered.

"They may come to you with homework questions or confide in you or whatever and this is okay. You are to care for them like they were your own children. You may hate me all you want, but if I even suspect that you harbor any animosity towards my children, even though they are technically adults now, I will terminate you myself. Is this understood, Maureen?"

"Yes sir," she answered knowing that he meant every word of it.

"I need to also let you know that I run a technology company in the valley. I'll know if you try anything. I'll know your every move. I'll be tracking you daily."

Maureen nodded her understanding. Then John kicked his loafers off and unfastened his pants letting them drop to the floor. Maureen didn't need to hear the spoken command. She was trained not to hesitate. She walked closer to him leaning in to kiss him. He kissed her back hard, grabbing her large breasts and kneading them roughly. Maureen pulled back and dropped to her knees. She reached into his underpants, freeing his already hard cock. He was quite large and Maureen found herself admiring it and thanking god that, if she was to have a master that he would be well endowed like Mr. Smith.

She stroked his cock, and then opened her mouth taking most of his cock between her lips. He groaned in approval as she expertly worked her lips up and down his thick shaft. Maureen knew that she was good. Amanda had told her on many occasions that she was the best that she had ever trained. Maureen relaxed her throat and took him all the way in letting his pubic hairs tickle her nose.

"Oh fuck yes," he croaked. "You really were worth every last cent I paid for you."

Feeling very proud of herself, Maureen continued to suck his cock, working her lips down to the base again and again. She felt him tensing up and pulled back slightly letting him flood her mouth with his sperm. She had grown to love the taste of cum and she sucked out every last drop, swallowing it all. When she was finished she stood up straightening her clothes out.

"Was I good enough sir?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

Mr. Smith pulled up his pants and slipped his loafers back on. "Yes that was very good Maureen," he said smiling. "Dinner is in an hour. You may go now."

Maureen hurried out of the room and down to the kitchen where she got herself a glass of water. Sucking cock always made her thirsty. She frowned as she looked around the kitchen. It was exquisitely furnished, with two ovens, a massive grill and stovetop and utensils of every kind imaginable. There was one big problem though. The only thing Maureen knew how to cook was toast. This could end up very badly. There was a note on the stainless steel refrigerator though. It had a sample two week menu. It must have been left over from the last 'house keeper'. At least it was something to go off of.

She wondered if she would get shocked if she asked for some cooking books. She wondered if her expert cock sucking would be enough to offset her lack of domestic skills. She had no doubt that she could clean and take care of everything else.

Just like her notes had said, the family all marched into the kitchen at five thirty ready to eat. It was the first time she had seen the son. He was very much like his sister, only taller and fairly muscular like his father. The whole family was lean and athletic. Maureen was the odd one out with her curvy, lush body. She was definitely not an athlete.

"Maureen, this is my son Mark and you've met my daughter Mary," John said. "We're glad you're with us Maureen, and we can't wait to see what magic you've cooked up for us tonight."

Maureen started to perspire. She had never made meatloaf or mashed potatoes and that's what she had cooked up for the family. How could she possibly mess that up? It was her first time making either and they both looked watery and unappetizing, at least to Maureen. She served the family and then excused herself to the pantry.

"Maureen!" Her new master roared.

Maureen dropped the cans that she was holding and ran to the kitchen. Once there, she ducked just in time to miss the plate flying at her face. It shattered against the cabinets, leaving a brown and white mess dripping onto the floor.

"Are you trying to poison us?" John Smith asked.

"N...no," Maureen managed weekly, hands instinctively going to her neck.

The twins just stared open mouthed at their father.

"Is this your idea of a joke? I bring you into my house and this is what I get?"

Maureen stood there shaking. Tears were streaming down her face. Her mouth opened and closed in an effort to apologize but no sound came out.

"Get your shoes on," he shouted at the kids. "We're going out for real food."

With that, everyone got up and left the kitchen. Maureen heard the front door open and slam shut and then she heard one of the expensive cars outside, start up and drive away. She was alone in the house. She could escape!

Maureen ran to the back of the house and opened the door. It opened up to a large wooden deck with steps down to a large, in-ground pool and then a large well manicured lawn unfolded and led to a thick wooded area. She didn't run though. She remembered his warnings. He had to have cameras or motion detectors. To run now might mean certain death. There could even be a GPS device built into her choker. It was safer to stay and learn. She could be patient. She had to be patient. She was so upset that she had failed her new master though. She felt guilty. He had paid good money for her and she had let him down. She turned and went back into the house.

After cleaning up the mess in the kitchen and clearing the table, Maureen grabbed a handful of cook books from the kitchen shelf that she had missed earlier and took them back to her room. She opened up the first one and started to read it from front to back. She was determined not to have a repeat of tonight's episode.

She hadn't realized how tired she was and fell asleep reading. She didn't hear the family come home hours later. The click of her chamber door locking woke her up. John Smith was standing there looking at her. Maureen just laid there looking up at him.

"There will be no more repeats of tonight. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir," she said sheepishly. "I'm sorry."

"Shut up and take off your skirt," he commanded.

Maureen wiggled out of her tight fitting skirt, exposing her naked sex. She hadn't been given any panties to wear that morning when they gave her this outfit. She was shaved bald as Amanda had trained her to be. John obviously approved as he smiled and unfastened his pants.

"I hope you're ready for me," he said as he pulled off his underwear and crawled onto the bed.

"I'll always be ready for you sir," Maureen replied automatically. She really was well trained.

John climbed on top of her, rubbing his cock head up and down her moist slit. Maureen was already wet. She was surprised that he was so horny that he didn't have time to fully undress her. She knew that he loved her large breasts. His eyes drifted down to her chest every time he saw her. She was also surprised that she was wet. Were slaves supposed to be turned on by their masters? It didn't matter. He deserved her body after the lousy meal she had tried to serve him.

Maureen grunted as John entered her. He was very thick. He pushed his cock all the way in and then started to fuck her hard. Maureen wrapped her legs around his waist and then closed her eyes enjoying his cock deep inside her. John fucked her furiously like a man who hadn't had sex in a long time. It made Maureen sad to think that John was this lonely. Her sadness was short lived as she started to orgasm. Her whole body shook as she came and she had to bite her lip to stop from screaming. John came a few seconds after she did; pumping is jism deep inside her.

"Oh fuck that was good," he said collapsing on top of her. "That almost makes up for dinner. But not quite."

"I'm sorry sir," Maureen said as John pulled out of her and then got off the bed.

"You will be sorry if tomorrow doesn't get any better. You have your schedule and I expect it followed to the letter," he said pulling his pants on and leaving the room.

Maureen lay in her bed a few minutes more feeling his cum leak out of her pussy and not caring if it stained her sheets. This wasn't so bad. He was very handsome and apart from his grumpy disposition, he didn't seem too bad. She wondered what tomorrow would have in store. If it ended like tonight it would be a good day. She got off the bed and went in to draw a bath and afterwards she slept like a log. It had really been a long day, both emotionally and physically draining.

The next morning the sun was shining brightly through the sheer curtains. Maureen pulled back the covers and stretched. She smiled for a moment and then jumped out of bed in a hurry. If the sun was shining, then she was probably late making breakfast and that could mean punishment.

Maureen hurriedly got dressed, putting on a very short white skirt and a tight pink blouse that clung to her massive breasts. After finally getting ready, she ran out of her chambers towards the kitchen. It was empty, but there were signs of breakfast. There were breadcrumbs by the toaster and coffee cups in the sink. Then she saw the note on the refrigerator. It was from John and it said simply that he had to fly out on an emergency business meeting but that he would be back by tomorrow night.

Despite the fact that she was starting to feel comfortable here, Maureen saw this as a golden opportunity to escape. If he was out of state then he couldn't monitor her. If she got far enough away from the house then she could find someone to take the shock collar off of her. She kicked off her high heel shoes, and ran out the back door. She nearly slipped on the wet stairs of the deck as she flew down them. Once on the back lawn she sprinted as fast as she could. She was going to get home and see her parents and get her life back again. No more fixing dinner for assholes that didn't appreciate them. She ran faster than she had ever ran before, picking up speed as she neared the wooded area at the end of the lawn.

Two steps before reaching the safety of the trees, Maureen's world went black with pain. She collapsed to the ground in a massive convulsion. The pain was unbearable. She couldn't breathe or move a single muscle. After a minute the shock stopped. Maureen rolled over and vomited. She looked up at the house but there wasn't anyone around. She got to her knees and then to her feet. She was so close to the trees. With tears streaming down her face she lurched for the trees one more time, only to be painfully shocked again. She blacked out.

"What happened?"

"I don't know."

"Who is she?"

"She's our new housekeeper. I think she has epilepsy or something?"

Maureen opened her eyes to see Mark and another boy looking down at her.

"Are you ok?" Mark asked squatting down.

Maureen mouthed the word yes, but no sound came out. She had no idea how long she had been unconscious. She only remembered that she had managed to crawl back towards the house a few yards and that the shocks had stopped. She tried to sit up but was unable to. Mark reached down and helped her up, keeping his arm around her so she wouldn't fall back down.

"Um...you should go home," Mark said to his friend. "I'll help her up to the house."

"Okay," the other boy answered, turning and walking away. "We'll get together tomorrow or something," he said over his shoulder as he walked away.

Mark walked Maureen up the lawn toward the house. His hand brushed against the underside of her breasts a few times. He tried to position himself so that it wouldn't happen but it just wasn't possible supporting Maureen's weight as he helped her towards the house. Helping her up the steps was the hardest part but somehow they managed.

By the time they were in the kitchen, Maureen was able to support herself against the counter. Mark got her a glass of water.

"Thank you," Maureen squeaked. "I don't know what I would have done without you." She drained the glass and Mark filled it up again for her again.

"Should I call a doctor? Did you have a seizure?" he asked.

"Yes," Maureen lied. "I'm prone to seizures. I didn't take my medication this morning. Please don't tell your father."

"I have to. He put me in charge of the house and...well I just have to. You don't know what it's like here and the problems we've had with your kind of people." He said, frowning and looking at the floor.

"Mark, do you think you could help me to my room?" Maureen asked.