Maureen's Dare

Story Info
How far will she go to fulfill her husband's fantasies?
2.4k words
3.99
163.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eronoire
eronoire
71 Followers

Note: This story was customized for Ron X. and is based on a long-held fantasy he has about his wife Maureen. Thanks to Ron for generously providing the personal details and other necessary information that made this story possible.

*

When the show ended, Ron and Maureen filtered out into the lobby with the rest of the crowd.

"So, what did you think?" He asked.

"I loved it!" She gushed. "Thanks so much for getting tickets." Her rave review came as no surprise to Ron. He knew that Riverdance was her favorite musical. It was pure luck that the touring company happened to be in town during the week of their sixteenth anniversary.

Ron checked his watch. "The babysitter is still on the clock for another hour-and-a-half, you want to go have a nightcap before driving back to the 'burbs?"

"Sounds like a plan – we could try that bar down the street." Maureen replied.

She continued chattering about the show as they walked the half-block to the cocktail lounge. Once they were inside, Ron scanned the room for a table. The place was filling up quickly but they managed to snag a nice cozy booth in the back corner. Once they were settled in, a perky young cocktail waitress arrived to take their order.

"A vodka tonic for me and the lady will have a …" Ron looked inquisitively at his wife.

"A Cosmopolitan, please!"

When the waitress left, Ron leaned across the table. "A Cosmopolitan, huh – what exactly is in one of those?"

"I have no idea – but that's what they always order on Sex in the City."

He couldn't help but chuckle at her clumsy attempt at sophistication. She looked so adorable sitting across from him. There was something very girlish about the way her long chestnut-brown hair fell down around her shoulders and framed her pretty round freckled face.

He hadn't thought much of the musical but it was well worth sitting though just to see Maureen all dolled-up for a night on the town. She'd gone out and bought herself a new black cocktail dress for the occasion. It was stylish yet nice and snug around her curves and short enough to show some leg. Granted, she'd gained a bit of weight over the past few years, but fortunately those extra few pounds settled mostly in her chest and hips. As far as he was concerned, she looked pretty damn good for a thirty-eight year old housewife with two kids.

"I'm gonna run to the little girls room real quick – don't take off with that waitress while I'm gone," she joked as she grabbed her purse and slid out of the booth.

As Ron watched her trot off, he spotted a young Hispanic busboy checking out her ass on the sly as he cleared a table. The kid smirked, shook his head and muttered something under his breath as Maureen disappeared behind the swinging door to the ladies room.

Ron felt a rush as he watched the scene play out. Seeing other guys leer at Maureen tapped into one of his darker fantasies – the thought of her with someone else. Sometimes he imagined double-teaming her with a buddy and other times he fantasized about watching passively as some anonymous stranger fucked her. Whatever the scenario, the idea of his wholesome goody-goody wife being used by another man was always good for a nasty thrill.

When they first met, Maureen was a shy nineteen year-old college sophomore. It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was pretty damn close. After their first date, Ron knew that she was the girl he wanted to marry. He didn't even scare off when she told him she didn't believe in pre-marital sex. Compared to the weak-willed sorority sluts he'd been with before she came along, her old-fashioned virtue was refreshing.

Once they were married, the sex wasn't all that great at first. Maureen had all the hang-ups that afflict many Catholic girls. Eventually, she became less inhibited over time and learned to appreciate the pure animal pleasure of a good lusty fuck-session. However, after the birth of their second child eight years ago, the spontaneity and excitement petered out and they settled into a predictable routine – four or five times a month, usually on weekends, and always within the confines of their bedroom.

When the waitress returned, she gave Ron a flirty little smirk. Obviously fishing for a tip, she bent over low enough to give him a clear view of her cleavage when she set the drinks on the table. Ron appreciated the treat but was too occupied with his sordid fantasy about Maureen and the busboy to pay the waitress any mind.

"Did you miss me?" Maureen asked as she slid back into the booth.

"As much as I hate to see you go, I always enjoy watching you walk away."

"Oh Ronald! Were you looking at my butt?"

"I wasn't the only one checking you out."

"Excuse me?" She replied with genuine surprise.

Ron nodded to the far corner where the busboy was wiping down another table. "You see that Mexican kid over there."

She furtively glanced over her shoulder. Her face was beet red when she turned back around. "You're kidding!"

"Oh no I'm not," Ron replied coolly. "He was staring at your ass so hard I thought it would burn a hole through your dress."

"Oh stop!" Maureen waved him off. She feigned embarrassment but Ron knew she was eating it up. She was just as vain and insecure as any woman.

"A toast – to the sweetest ass in western Pennsylvania!" Ron announced and raised his glass.

Maureen rolled her eyes as they clinked glasses.

She made a sour face as she took a dainty sip of the Cosmo." Wow – these things pack quite a kick. It wouldn't take many of these to make me do something I might regret," she said with a wink.

"Well then – drink up babe because I'm counting on something special this evening."

Ron wasn't kidding. A recent conversation with her about their sex life was forefront on his mind. Maureen broached the subject shortly after hearing the news that her younger sister Tara's husband was leaving her for another woman. The poor girl hadn't seen it coming. When pressed, Tara's soon-to-be ex confessed that the affair was sparked by a general lack of passion in the bedroom. The news had shaken Maureen and led her to wonder about the state of her own marriage. Ron assured her that he was very happy with her but admitted to being a little frustrated by the lack of excitement in their bedroom. By the end of the conversation, Maureen had promised that she would "try to be more daring in the sex department," as she put it.

Ron hadn't given the conversation much thought, but the following Friday he came home to a very nice surprise. Maureen greeted him at the door in a lacy black negligee holding a martini glass. The lights were dimmed, there was smooth jazz on the stereo, and the kids had been sent to her mother's for the evening. Initially, Ron thought her little seductress act was a bit corny but he was grateful to see her making an effort. He would find out just how serious she was when he cornered her in the kitchen. She didn't offer any objections at all when he bent her over the sink, pulled down her panties, and ravaged her juicy little twat.

"Are you my little whore," he sneered as he pounded her relentlessly. When she didn't respond, he repeated the question again – only louder. Much to his delight, she screamed back an answer.

"OH YES – OH YES! I'M YOUR LITTLE WHORE! I'M YOUR FILTHY LITTLE WHORE!"

Ron found Maureen's unexpectedly slutty response thrilling. She had never been very vocal during sex. While she did her fair share of moaning and grunting, it was rare to hear her utter anything other than the occasional – "ooh yeah…ooh yeah." Hearing his wholesome wife calling herself a whore had really pushed his buttons and resulted in the most memorable fuck session they'd had in years.

He was thinking of that evening as he sat across from her in the bar. It was time to find out just how far she was willing to go. He slid around to her side of the booth and slipped a hand up under her skirt.

She stifled an embarrassed giggle as he massaged her inner thigh. "You look really sexy tonight, babe…are you feeling naughty?" He whispered.

"Hmmmm…maybe a little,' she cooed.

"Good - let's get out of here!" Ron pulled out his wallet and tossed a handful of bills on the table.

She let out a playful squeal when he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up out of the booth. When she made a motion toward the front door, he twirled her around in the opposite direction. "Let's go out this way," he said as he steered her out the side exit.

She giggled nervously as he led her deeper into the dark alley. "Where are you taking me?"

"Right here," he snapped. He pushed her up against a bare brick wall beside an empty dumpster and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Are you feeling bold," he asked after coming up for air

"Umm..yes…I suppose," Maureen replied nervously.

"I want you to blow me," Ron said and unzipped his fly.

Her jaw dropped. "Ron – please not here! There are people walking by – someone will see!" She glanced down the alley. "How about I take care of you back at the car?"

"Come on – don't be such a prude! No one will see us."

"Alright" she said. She took a quick look around and tentatively lowered herself to her knees.

Ron reached into his pants and whipped out his rock-hard cock. He could feel her tremble as she wrapped her lips around it.

"Ah yeah – that's my girl," he sighed as she licked his shaft. "That's right – suck it – suck it hard baby!" He steadied himself against the dumpster as Maureen got down to business.

"Mmmm…mmmmm…mmmm…" She hummed as she slid his cock in and out of her warm wet mouth.

"Ah yeah – that's it – that's my girl!" Ron whispered. Maureen had gotten into her rhythm now – he closed his eyes and let himself enjoy her sweet technique.

During their early days, Maureen's idea of a blowjob consisted of passively kneeling before him with her eyes closed as he jerked himself into her open mouth. As a result of his patience and coaching, she had evolved into quite a skillful little cocksucker since then.

It wasn't long before Ron felt that old familiar tingling in the head of his cock. He stared down at Maureen – savoring the sight of his dear wife on her knees in a filthy trash-strewn alley sucking cock like a common streetwalker.

"Look at me, Maureen," he growled.

"Mmmm…mmmm…mmmm…" She continued bobbing and sucking as her dewy green eyes opened and met his.

"Here it comes baby," Ron announced as his cock let loose. Maureen's eyes widened when the first spurt doused the back of her throat. Seizing the moment, Ron grabbed hold of her head with both hands and erupted into her quivering mouth.

"Hack-Hack!" She gagged as Ron's sputtering cock slipped from her mouth and shot sticky streams of spooge across her face. She teetered unsteadily but caught herself before falling over. When she opened her mouth to gasp for air, a gooey surge of cum flooded out and splashed onto the front of her dress.

"Let me help you!" Ron said as he helped her to her feet.

Well aware of what she must look like, Maureen pulled the handkerchief from the breast pocket of Ron's jacket and desperately wiped down her sloppy cum-smeared face.

"Christ – I don't even wanna think about what I look like," she remarked as she daubed at a trickle of runny cum between her breasts.

Before Ron could offer any comforting words , a loud clatter from the far end of the alley gave them both a start. They turned to see an old homeless man clumsily wheeling a shopping cart full of cans and bottles in their direction.

"Time to go," Ron announced. He grabbed Maureen by the arm and briskly escorted her out the other side of the alley. She kept her head down as they broke into a trot upon reaching the street. When they got back to the car, Ron opened the passenger-side door and dumped her unceremoniously in the seat.

"So did you think that was fun?" He asked as he slid behind the wheel and slammed the door.

"Yeah …it was a thrill… kind of scary – but fun!"

"Really? You think you might like to try something like that again – something risky?" Ron inquired as he started the car and peeled off down the street.

She paused for several seconds before answering him. "Hmm…I don't know.."

Her wishy-washy tone wasn't quite what Ron wanted to hear. "Well… so much for bringing some excitement and spontaneity into this relationship!"

"Hey!' She objected. "I am very serious about that! And you're not the only one in this marriage that wants to stir things up, you know!"

Bullshit, Ron thought. He knew damn well that she would be quite content with nothing more than a routine missionary-style fuck once or twice a month for the rest of her life. "Okay…if you say so." He replied sarcastically.

"I'll prove it to you," she argued. "Next month is your birthday, right? Well, whatever you want – and I do mean anything – I'll do it. That will be my birthday gift to you!"

"Really?" Ron asked.

"Yes – REALLY!" She snapped.

"Are you sure? I have some pretty wild fantasies?"

"I'm not kidding," she answered.

They drove in angry silence for a few minutes before Maureen broke the tension. The anger was gone from her voice and her tone was more conciliatory. "I know things haven't been so great between us over the last few years. And I know you get bored with me sometimes…I just want to give you what you want." She reached out and touched his shoulder as he drove. "I really meant what I said…I'll do anything you want me to."

"Okay then…" Ron patted her hand. "I'll give that very generous offer of yours some serious thought."

The truth of the matter was that he didn't have to give it any thought at all. He knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted to share her with someone else. He wanted to watch another man fuck her and use her in a way that he never had.

TO BE CONTINUED

eronoire
eronoire
71 Followers