Maurice Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

"Why don't we start our own charitable organization? You could call the shots and you would be the final word on who really needs assistance or not."

It sounded good on the surface but it wouldn't be cheap, a fact that I pointed out to him.

"Regina, I want you to do this and the money is of no consequence." He replied.

The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea."

"We could use my house as a base to work from!" I said now excited.

That was three years ago and what a three years it was! We had a baby- a boy that we name Jonathan Maurice and from the looks of it he inherited some of Maurice's mutated genes but we wouldn't know which ones until he was much older. I was right about Maurice being the doting husband and father; he was totally involved in the pregnancy, delivery and care of Jonathan. We had a ceremony similar to Annie's and Gremlin's in which all of the adults were asked to be god-parents to Jonathan. Eddie and Daniel were both hoping to become fathers soon but as Maurice told them, it happens when it's supposed to.

Our little organization which we called it 'The Paul and Dorothy Hawkins Foundation' in honor of my parents who were killed by the Lannisters because I switched rooms. This is how it worked, I stayed in contact with the office at my old job and if someone needed help but didn't qualify for whatever reason, they were referred to us. We met with the person or persons and then determined how best we could help them. Sometimes it was paying tuition or something as basic as paying utility bills but at any rate, I loved doing this and came to realize that the profession that I had chosen for myself was my choice. It felt good to know that there was some part of my life that I had some control over, well at any rate, thank you all for listening to my story and I hope that you all find your happiness as I did.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers