Maurice, Mario and Me

Story Info
A gay man longing for the love of a taken straight man.
1.8k words
3.96
20.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers

Maurice was lost, when he woke up the next day in the motel room. He held the rumpled and used blankets up to his nose and inhaled deeply. There was a slight scent hidden beneath the smell of sex and sweat, but he didn't know if it was the smell of Mario.

Maurice knew what he wanted, what he desired ever since he saw a picture of the bronze Italian God on her desk. His lean body was exposed as it was clad in a skimpy speedo, while Mario was playing volleyball. The body was lean and tall and ripped with so many muscles that they were hard to count.

Maurice wanted to get into those speedos for a long time, but he thought he would never get such a chance until, the bitch asked him about gay sex, but more specifically about how to start a man off on anal sex. Maurice remembered having a hardon the entire time he was telling her how to start Mario off, first, on a finger and then secondly, on a butt plug and finally, a dildo.

He moved his hand over his milk white frame, down to his hard and wanting more cock. During his exploration and satisfying his body, he noted the hard body builder physic he had worked so hard for and wishing to hit the tanning salon. Even though, he is French, he found himself to be very fair for someone who lived south of France. No matter how much he laid out in the sun, he would tan only lightly.

And maybe that was where his attraction grew for Mario. Maurice remembered seeing the Italian around the office every now and then to visit his girlfriend and wanting to walk up to him and introduce himself to the beautiful man.

He remembered how he had hurt with the itch to touch the man's black curls and kissed his pink lips. Maurice lost count of the nights where he fucked lookalikes of Mario, trying desperately to fuck his lust for the man out of his system. But it would only leave him harder than before and wanting the real thing more. Maurice would never hit on a straight man, it was his one and golden rule, but when she asked him to have a threesome with her boyfriend.

His one golden rule got thrown out into the trash along with him being a bottom. Maurice went from being a proud bottom to a lustful top in a split second. Usually, he loved a good stiff dick up his ass, but Mario's beauty was too sexy, to let go by without getting any action from it.

His first encounter with Mario had remained in him. Suddenly, there was a gaping abyss that hungered for a man that wasn't his. He was so angry and frustrated that he had gotten the entire office to work against the Bitch, but it wasn't enough for him to give Mario up.

Slowly, it dawned on Maurice that he had fallen in love with the man some time ago and it was made worst after he had had sex with him.

'What to do, when you are in love with a man, who doesn't love you back?' he thought to himself.

Getting dress was hard, but leaving the motel alone was even harder. He went back to his glamorous apartment and wished with a sad and broken heart that there was someone there to share it with.

Maurice turned into bed early and played all the dumb heart songs he could find and cried his heart out. He cried until there was no tears left and until he fell asleep once again.

Wistfully, he realized that it was going to be one long heart break, he was going to have to get over.

Weeks went by and Maurice was still not over Mario. There were moments where he wanted to seek the man out himself, but word got around to him that Mario and that Bitch were back together again and were planning their wedding, in earnest.

Maurice wanted to slap the Bitch out of her reverie and confess to her that for one day Mario was his. But there would be no true joy from doing such a thing. It would only get him fired and start gay bashing.

Months went by until one day. There was a message left on his answering machine. Maurice was shocked to hear the voice, but even more shocked to hear that the person wanted to meet up again, for the sake of a good working atmosphere.

When Maurice, went to the café on the corner of a motel that he had hoped never to see again, he was a nervous wreck.

"Good afternoon." He said

"Hi..." said Mario.

"What is it that you want from me?" Maurice asked, not wanting to remain longer than necessary.

"Like I said on your answering machine... I want you to stop pestering my girlfriend on her job!" Mario replied, sternly.

"But I don't do anything to her?" he said.

"Look I know you got everyone against her. Just... stop it!" Mario said cutting the air. "We want to have a wedding where all her friend and family can attend, but with you bullying people not to attend, it really hurts her... us!"

"Fine! I will do my best to get people to go." He said.

"So, you do admit to setting people up against her then?" Mario pointed accusingly towards him.

"Yes, that is true. B-" "You, son of a bitch!" "But it was for you!" Maurice nearly yelled!

"Me?" Mario asked shocked.

"Look... she never loved you truly and you know this! I just wanted her to be more appreciative of you..." Maurice said.

"It is not your place to do so..." Mario said rising.

"Is it?" Maurice said, grabbing his hand to tug him down. "I love you!"

Mario sat immediately down and stared at Maurice.

"What?"

"I love you... and I want what is best for you. If you want me to stop whatever it is you think I am doing. Then, I will, but it hurts me to see when she throws away your flowers or show you no appreciation." Maurice began.

Mario turned his golden eyes down and then away and Maurice used that moment to continue.

He told Mario half-truths and half lies. He desperately poured his heart out and while he convivially set doubt in Mario's mind.

They ended their meeting on a light note. Not as friends, but neither as enemies and for the first time in a long time, Maurice slept well.

Weeks passed before it wasn't too long again that his answering machine was blinking red and there was a message left behind.

"You have one new message..."

"Hi, it's Mario. Meet me at the motel...again"

'Click'

Part 2

Maurice walked into the motel room. This time another number, but was still designed like the last one, all the same. He was sad to see that no one was there, yet.

He walked in and lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He watched the ceiling fan twirled as minutes bled into an hour, and just as he was about to rise, the door to the motel room opened.

There stood a man that was garbed in clothes that fitted him perfectly. It hinted at his lean physic, while still leaving a lot to the imagination. Mario walked in solemnly and Maurice held himself at bay.

"Are you sure, you want to do this?" Maurice asked.

Seconds ticked by before Mario grabbed his tight fitting shirt and pulled it over his head.

"Yeah..." was all Mario said before he moved over Maurice.

Maurice felt fire lit his veins as Mario took charge of their first meeting after such a long time. Maurice tasted Mario lips and groaned at the almost forgotten taste of them.

They both pulled one another's clothes off, before Maurice could grab Mario's naked body and pulled it close to his naked one. His body burned where Mario touched him and they grappled with each other, before Maurice lay on top of Mario.

"Are you still loose, here?" Maurice asked squeezing Mario's ass.

"Shit, you gotta prep me for this." Mario said and Maurice didn't mind.

He wanted to take his time and taste this man again. He moved lower down between Mario's legs and started to suck his cock. His hand got nice and wet from the sloppy blowjob, he was giving and he dipped a finger inside the hot hole.

Maurice felt his cock jumped and he had to think about something else, before he lost it. He kept working open Mario's hole, till he could add more fingers in the tight ass.

Mario was rocking back on his expert fingers, while fucking up into his mouth. He knew if he didn't be careful Mario would cum soon. Maurice moved away to get the lube from off the night stand.

He poured some into his hand and worked his three fingers back in. When Mario was squealing like he usually do, before he came. He lubed his cock and lined it up with Mario's hole.

He thrust in and deep and Mario's body stilled. He knew the move was going to cause an uncomfortable burn, but he wanted Mario with him for a while longer. Maurice kissed Mario's lips and Mario responded to that more than the movement of his cock in his ass.

When Maurice was deep enough to hit that spot in Mario, he felt the way how Mario clenched around his cock and shook with the pleasure of it. Maurice kept at that spot and Mario kept a tight grip on his cock.

Maurice remembered the last time he had fucked Mario. Mario had blacked out just before he had given him the biggest orgasm he has ever had. Maurice had never been the one to fall asleep after sex, but he did and he had regretted ever having doing so.

It was then Mario had snuck out of the motel room and had left him alone and hungry for more.

Maurice picked the pace up as he felt his orgasm closing about him. He saw that Mario wasn't too far gone himself and it amazed Maurice that Mario hadn't touched his cock to get himself off.

Maurice smiled knowing that Mario trusted him to give him an orgasm like he did the last time. Maurice grabbed Mario's hands in his and held them above his head while he pounded into him. Mario bucked up and yelled his orgasm as Maurice felt hot liquid spurt onto his stomach.

Not soon after did Maurice squirted a load into Mario's tight ass as well and collapsed on him. Mario laughed and held onto his neck. The fingers ran their course, until they comb through his blond curls.

For a moment Maurice swore he had died and gone to heaven. This is what the French meant by their 'petite mort' and Maurice was experiencing it in the arms of his Italian lover.

Maurice hoped that this wasn't their last time and when Mario grabbed his head to kiss him. He knew that this was definitely the beginning of the second and the beginning of something special.

Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers