Mausoleum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,347 Followers

"It's a mausoleum," Steve pointed out.

"So?" quipped Becky, hands on her hips. "You afraid the dead guy's gonna come to life?"

Steve abruptly chuckled. "No. Guess not."

The redhead smiled catilly, then casually pulled her dress over her head. Illuminated by the glow of light from the concert, the pale skin of her naked body took on an almost ghostly sheen. Ripe breasts pushed upward toward the midnight sky, capped with thick cherry nipples that puckered in the chill. The nest of orange-hued hair between her thighs looked like fire above what Steve was certain was an appropriately volcanic sex. "So," she said. "Let's go."

Trepidation vanished from the young man's mind, especially upon looking to Vicki, finding her equally nude, trailing the dark dress behind her. While not as pale as Becky, she was equally alluring with her long, free-flowing hair and sparsely-furred Venus mound. With sultry smiles, the girls turned and let their swaying hips and gently-bouncing cheeks entice Steve into following.

Metal grated and stone ground with a faint shower of pulverized dust, but the door to the mausoleum opened, allowing the girls entry. Steve felt a chill trickling down his spine just as he braved the doorway, making him pause. But the flare of matches within, slicing through the darkness, helped assuage his nervousness.

He stepped into the amber-illumined sanctuary as the naked girls applied fire to numerous candles set around the interior. The chamber was just spacious enough in which to move around, dominated by a massive stone sarcophagus, a rectangle of darkly-stained stone the size of a dining room table meant for eight. The walls to either side glistened with humidity-glossed stone, their features lost in flickering shadow.

Steve wrinkled his nose at the dank aroma of the tomb, but the morbidity of his surroundings was more than tempered by the pair of nubile, nude seductresses which faced him. Leaning against the edge of the sarcophagus, they gave him hungry looks.

"Ready for us, stud?" asked Becky. Beside her, Vicki curled her tongue across smooth, even teeth. Her eyes were fixated upon the young man's groin.

Steve's chest swelled. He hooked his thumbs in the elastic band of the only garment keeping him modest and let it fall around his ankles. His cock sprang out, swelling in thickness. "What do you think?" he asked in return.

Becky grinned. Vicki heaved a wanton breath. "I think I'm hungry," the blonde growled, aggressively stepping forward. She cupped her hands to either side of Steve's face and pulled him into a desperate kiss, urging him further into the mausoleum. He stumbled, trying to maintain both the kiss and his footing, and found himself being turned about. He grunted slightly as he was pushed against the nearly frigid stone of the sarcophagus.

"Up," Becky commanded simply, eyes mirroring the flickering candle flames. Steve winced at the cold, but did not hesitate to scramble atop the cold slab of stone. Becky crawled up with him as Vicki pushed his thighs apart and resumed what she had begun at the concert. Steve sighed in pleasure, ignoring the chill of the stone beneath him as Vicki engulfed his cock to the root once more. But now, an extra dimension of stark sexuality was added as Becky straddled his face in a squat, the fleshy pink lips of her pussy splaying wide.

"Eat me," she whispered heatedly, then uttered a guttural groan as Steve eagerly complied. The taste of her, he found, was both bitter and sweet, more toward the latter end of the scale than the former. She was fresh, clean, surprisingly so given the events of the night. Steve moaned into her slick genitals, licking and sucking voraciously as Vicki mimicked his enthusiasm upon his cock.

Becky grinned, watching the blonde as she bobbed her head up and down thoroughly swallowing Steve's cock on each plunge. Unable to resist, she lowered herself to a sixty-nine atop the young man, rolling her hips over his face as she licked a random trail down his lower abdomen.

"You want a taste?" Vicki asked, releasing Steve's penis and stroking the slick length with her hand.

Becky licked her lips. "Of course." She stared into the blonde's green eyes as the cock the other girl tilted toward her face slid into her mouth. They locked their eyes for a few moments as Becky suckled the throbbing column of flesh, tasting the essence seeping from the pliable flesh. The man beneath her shuddered, then groaned when Vicki added to the sensations by laving his swollen balls with her tongue and lips.

The stale air was filled with the wet, carnal sounds of sucking licking, moaning and sighing. Steve began jabbing his hips upward, driving his cock to the hilt in Becky's mouth as his own efforts upon her swollen labia faltered. The redhead popped her mouth off the straining phallus, and Vicki was quick to grab it, squeezing the base.

"Uh-uh," Becky teased, moving off of Steve's body. The panting young man groaned in mild frustration.

"I was gonna come," he gasped.

"And you will," Vicki declared, lifting herself onto the sarcophagus and straddling his hips. The slippery, heated lips of her pussy caressed the head of Steve's cock. "Inside me."

He groaned again, but this time with a smile as the blonde impaled herself upon him. Her eyes fluttered in ecstasy as every inch was pulled within her rippling tunnel. She smiled upon Steve with adoration, reading the sublime pleasure in his face while undulating back and forth. Her gaze switched to Becky, who was also smiling, and the redhead leaned toward the blonde for a deep, sensual kiss.

"Oh, man," moaned Steve, pushing up inside Vicki.

"You like that?" Becky asked after breaking the kiss. "You like when I kiss her?"

"Fuck, yes."

Her eyes flashed devilishly. "How about if I suck her nipples?" she asked, then lowered her head, brushing back brilliant red hair so Steve could get a perfect view of her tongue curling around the nipple of Vicki's left breast. She puckered her lips around it, sucking it into her mouth, making the blonde gasp in delight.

"Goddamn, that's hot," declared Steve in a breathless voice.

"Does that turn you on, baby?" cooed Vicki, grinding back and forth, mashing her needy clit against the young man's lower abdomen. Her face glowed with brilliant rouge, signalling the onset of an orgasm. "You gonna come?" she panted.

Steve winced, squeezing Vicki's hip in one hand and gripping one of Becky's firm cheeks with the other. His hips punched up off the now sweat-slicked sarcophagus repeatedly, hammering his cock deep within the writhing blonde. "Fuck!"

"Do it, baby!" Vicki cried hoarsely, even as she shuddered through an orgasm which had her gasping, almost choking for breath. Her body bucked, back arching deeply. A hand came up to hold Becky's head close to her breast, the redhead sucking ardently all the while.

Steve and Vicki cried out simultaneously as their bodies were wracked with intense pleasure. He could feel every pulse of his penis, wrapped snugly in the grasping, gripping funnel of Vicki's pussy, as every surge and spurt of semen gushed from deep within his body to fill hers. Steve's entire groin burned with the intense sensations, which proved almost painful as Vicki continued to ride the wave of her own release.

"S-s-stop," Steve begged, pushing his hand down firmly on Vicki's thigh in an effort to make her cease her motions. Finally, the blonde stopped moving, her face slack and eyes closed as she relished the afterglow.

Beside them both, Becky chuckled. She leaned down to kiss Steve, slipping her tongue around the edges of his mouth. "We're not done yet, baby," she whispered in a way that was both sweetly promising and darkly foreboding. But Steve was all but incoherent, head spinning, body tingling.

He barely registered what was going on as Vicki eased off his semi-erect cock, leaving it cool in the algid air. But his attention was diverted back to his momentarily-spent penis as both girls affectionately licked, lapped and sucked his fluid-smeared member, murmuring and giggling all the while. He stared at their cream-slicked tongues, their blissful faces, their enticing eyes when they kissed, sharing the flavor of his seed. Never had Steve seen anything so incredibly erotic.

With a naughty look, Vicki climbed atop the sarcophagus even as Becky bade the young man to slip off. The blonde lay back on the carved stone slab, legs splayed widely open. Her swollen sex glistened with a mixture of sexual fluid. Thick white semen oozed from her puffy slit.

"My turn, Steve," Becky said, bending over the sarcophagus, bringing her face close to Vicki's seeping pussy while spreading her legs and pushing her hips up in invitation. Steve needed no further hints to know what the redhead wanted.

His cock, having shrunken somewhat after his first orgasm, was quickly revived by the sight of such an enticing target. Wispy, fiery curls of soft pubic hair peaked from between her taut legs. Steve found the sight erotic, more so than if the cute redhead had shaved away her somewhat unique sexual beauty. Taking his cock in hand, he stepped close to the girl, rubbing the already wet head of his dick between Becky's sweet, sugary lips. The redhead groaned as she was penetrated, but did not stop in her ardent licking and sucking of Vicki's vagina.

Although he could not directly see what was happening, the mere idea that a wanton redhead as beautiful as Becky would so eagerly lap up the oozing cum from her friend's recently-fucked pussy had his libido spiking dramatically. The effect was heightened when Becky lifted her head and glanced back to Steve as she bucked against his pounding thrusts.

Chin and lips glossy, smeared with mingled semen and vaginal fluid, Becky gave Steve a dreamy-eyed look. "Make me come," she demanded, before noisily returning to her cunnilingual feast. Vicki gasped and sighed repeatedly, pressing a hand against the back of Becky's head, urging the redhead to devour her. She stared at Steve's face, offering an expression of pure, unadulterated desire.

Soon, both women were groaning and shaking, all but thrashing in the throes of orgasm. The small room was filled with their cries of passion, whereas Steve just kept pumping away, spurred on by the uninhibited antics of his lovers.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come," he announced, feeling his cock swelling within Becky's caressing tunnel.

"Give it to us!" cried Vicki, pushing Becky back. Both girls quickly fell to their knees on the grimy stone floor, staring up at Steve as he stroked his tensing cock. The held their mouths open, tongues outstretched.

Steve trembled at the kinky, erotic sight. This was the sort of thing he had only seen in porn, but now, inexplicably, a pair of hot, uninhibited women were wantonly awaiting the taste of his orgasm. With such stimulation, it took only a few more firm, squeezing strokes of his cock before he erupted.

Jet after jet of potent seed lanced from the slit at the tip of his cock, spattering onto proffered tongues, succulent lips, and fine, unblemished cheeks. The girls both giggled and cooed at the weight and aroma of semen which decorated their faces. Steve squeezed out the last few bits onto the tips of both Becky's and Vicki's tongues, then let them pass his cock back and forth, suckling, licking and kissing it. He swayed on his feet, stumbling back against a cold, grimy wall.

The girls both looked to him with shiny, glossy chins and lips. Dollops of thick white cream clung to their cheeks. They regarded him with the cool sexiness of black widows.

"Are you all done?" Becky asked with an exaggerated pout.

Steve snorted with laughter. "Maybe for now," he said. "But if you wanna give me some time . . . ."

The two young vixens kissed, mouths pressed passionately together. Vicki broke the kiss quickly, however. "I wish we had more to give," she said with indifferent wistfulness. "But it's past time for us."

Steve grimaced, but nonetheless nodded in understanding. "Yeah, I figured," he said. "Just a one-time thing, right?"

Vicki and Becky shared another quick look. It was the redhead who spoke first, returning her attention to Steve. "Guess you have us both all figured out," she said.

Steve shrugged. "I didn't fall of the truck yesterday, you know."

Becky leveled her gaze upon the young man with an unmistakably predatory expression. "Can you guess what's going to happen now?"

A chill stabbed through Steve's chest as the two women rose, facing him. Their faces seemed to darken, while their eyes took on an inhuman, unearthly glow. A stray gust wound its way through the body-heated confines of the mausoleum. The candle flames flickered wildly, making the shadows dance across the walls. And for a brief, stupefying moment, that same chaotically dancing luminescence revealed plaques on the walls to either side of the large central sarcophagus. Set above upright crypts, the plaques were embossed with the names of those who had entombed within several decades before.

Rebeca Adler, Steve read in anxious wonder, before his eyes darted swiftly to the other. Victoria Adler. William Adler's daughters.

Oh, shit . . . . his gaze returned to the two young women, who had taken positions beneath the engraved placards which, presumably, bore their names.

Intimidated by the now feral faces the girls wore, Steve stooped quickly, gathering up his loincloth. He rose slowly, backing toward the door. "Um . . . it, uh, was a lot of fun, ladies, but I gotta get going--"

"You're not going anywhere," Vicki breathed threateningly.

"Daddy needs you," added Becky.

Steve blinked, feeling the abrupt dryness of his mouth. "'D-daddy?'"

"Of course," replied the redhead with a broad grin, revealing a pair of extended fangs. "That's really what this was all about."

Vicki chuckled, taking a single step closer to their unnerved lover. "And you thought this was all about getting off, didn't you?"

"Uh . . . pretty much," Steve answered, nearly reaching the mausoleum's door. The air was chillier.

"Sorry to, uh, burst your bubble, Stevie," Becky chided, snapping her hands out, finger extended and sprouting long, blade-like nails. "But like my sister said, you aren't going anywhere."

Steve swallowed thickly, fear fully taking root within his brain. As Vicki sported her own clawed hands and both women advanced, he turned with a stumble, hoping to race out of the decrepit old structure and leave all this madness behind.

His foot slipped.

He gasped in startled panic.

The girls leapt, snarling and screeching like harpies.

Steve's cries of anguish, pain and shock lasted only a few moments, confined within the mausoleum's interior and nullified from the outside world by the now howling wind outside.

* * * *

Derek huffed in disgust, perched atop the hood of Steve's car, staring at the glowing screen of the cell-phone in his hand. He had sent more than half a dozen text messages to Steve in the previous few hours, and had called thrice. But his best friend had yet to respond, and the sun was just beginning to cast its gentle and normally sublime glow across the land.

The massive lot upon which the concert's revelers parked their vehicles lay largely empty, leaving only a few vehicles. Most of them contained partiers who had wisely chosen to sleep off their inebriation in the back seats.

Derek had no need of sleep to counter the effects of alcohol; he had become tiredly and rudely sober after the concert was over and the beer vendors had all packed up. More than that, Derek had failed in his quest for carnal knowledge. The closest he had come was a brief make out and grope session with an obviously drunk young woman, which left him supremely frustrated.

Midway through composing yet another lengthy and angry text message to Steve, he was interrupted by the same pudgy, shaggy-haired man who had checked their IDs at the venue's entrance.

"Yo, dude," the man called, crossing the parking lot toward the row of vehicles in the employee-only section. "You waiting on somebody?"

Derek glanced up, perturbed. His white face paint had begun to dry and crack, and his eyes were red from the consumption of beer and pot. "Yeah. My supposed best fucking friend. It's like he fucking vanished off the damn planet."

The concert employee looked wary. "Hope he wasn't hit by the Zombie Stomp curse."

Derek frowned. "The what?"

"Did you get one of the programs at the front?"

"Yeah."

"Then it's all in there."

Derek begrudgingly reached to his back pocket, taking out the folded-over, wrinkled program. "What the fuck you talking about?"

The other man's face was drawn and somber. "Just read it," he said. "It'll tell you all about it. To be honest, I just wanna get the fuck outta here." To punctuate his words, he strode toward a relatively late-modeled sedan and jerked open the door. Derek watched him drive away, once more noticing a pale face upon the man. He then looked down at the tri-folded glossy pamphlet he held.

He read through the majority of it quickly, remembering the story as he had relayed to Steve. Then he flipped the program over, finding more of the story.

'It's a morbid fact that, every year at Zombie Stomp, someone goes missing. We call it the Zombie Stomp Curse. Maybe it's real, maybe it isn't. But since no bodies are ever found, it's probably just and urban legend. Still, be careful and don't walk the concert grounds alone.'

Derek frowned, enduring a quick shock of anxiety which coursed through him. No way. Couldn't happen. It's bullshit, just stuff they made up to get some exposure.

Yeah, that's it.

He crumpled up the pamphlet and tossed it to the ground. He wondered how long he was willing to wait before reaching under the frame of the car for the spare key and heading home.

I'll give him another hour.

* * * *

Standing unabashedly naked atop the apex of the quarry's northern wall, Victoria and Rebeca Adler held hands as they gazed upon the remnants of the annual party below. Neither evidenced any discomfort at the chill wind whirling around them.

"He was a good one," Vicki said with a small smile.

"A very good one," Becky agreed, absently lifting a hand to lick away the streak of blood upon it.

"Do you think it will finally be enough to awaken Daddy?"

Becky breathed in deeply, buoyant breasts rising, then falling. "We can only hope," she said morosely, then cast a sidelong glance to her sister. "Because I really don't want to spend another sixty-five years like this. I mean, coming alive for only one day out of the year is really rather annoying. We barely have time to get caught up with what's new anymore."

Vicki nodded in assent, narrowing her eyes against the growing radiance of the sun on the horizon. "We had best be inside," she said, taking a step back and tugging gently on Rebeca's hand. But the redhead did not budge.

"Rebeca," Vicki voiced firmly.

The other woman nodded curtly, then allowed herself to be directed back to the mausoleum. She gave her sister a sheepish smile.

"Sorry," she said. "But sometimes, I wish I could watch the sunrise."

Vicki passed an affectionate, caressing hand down the redhead's face as the pair moved toward the open door of the crypt. "Soon, dear sister," she said prophetically. "Soon."

-finis-

(Thanks for reading. Please don't forget to vote, and feel free to leave a comment below. You can also add me to your favorites list, if you want to read more of my writing.)

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,347 Followers
12