Maven Ch. 03

Story Info
She's beautiful, isn't she?
2.7k words
4.44
17.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara Gordon lay asleep on the bed, her overweight form in an exhausted pose. She'd been fucked, and quite intensely by Maven last night. Watching the 20-year old, worn-out woman was the even larger Selena Kyle, with Maven behind her.

Maven spoke softly, "She's beautiful isn't she?"

Selena nodded.

Maven smiled, "I think you two will get along very, very well. Everything's in place, all arrangements have been made."

Selena looked at Maven, then back at Barbara, "I hope this works out. (long pause, sign). She's had enough sleep. Wake her up."

Selena backed up a few steps as Maven carried out her instructions.

Barbara Gordon slowly awoke, and realized she was naked.

"It's all right, Miss. Your clothes are over there." Maven reassured her.

Barbara was visibly embarrassed, and was very surprised to see Selena Kyle.

"Selena, about last night...." Barbara started to say quickly, but Selena smiled and cut her off.

"I have no regrets about your masturbating in front of me, and you shouldn't feel any shame in it."

Barbara still looked embarrassed, "Ok."

It wasn't just the events of last night that were making her blush. The fact that Selena was watching her right now, with nothing on....she was soaking the sheets for all to see. It was very exhibitionistic. For reasons Barbara didn't understand, Selena was drawing her towards her just by standing there.

Selena noticed how wet the sheets were, and laughed softly, "You sure are happy to see me. That's wonderful. Don't feel ashamed or anything. I love women who are open about their feelings."

Barbara, oddly enough, didn't really mind that Selena could see her naked body.

Maven broke the brief silence that followed Selena's last remark: "All right Miss. Your clothes are over there, and breakfast has already been set up."

11 HOURS LATER

During the morning meal, Maven had deliberately excused herself to give Selena some time alone with Barbara. So Selena Kyle and Barbara Gordon spent the day together, most of the time out on the town. Barbara was surprised by how much she enjoyed Selena's company, the ease at which they communicated. Finally they had dinner back at Selena's apartment. Both women exchanged questions about each other. Not all of their answers were honest.

"So what is it you do, Barbara?" asked Selena.

"I've been working at Wayne Enterprises for a few years now." Barbara was adjusting her sleeve.

"I see. Why do you have so much muscle on you? Concerned about your health?" Selena raised an eyebrow.

"Well it is entirely possible to be overweight and healthy, Miss Selena. You can have the best of both worlds. And as speaking of strength, what do you need those muscles for?" Barbara's expression was slightly defensive.

"I'm concerned about my health. Same as you." shrugged Selena.

"I never said I was concerned about my health Selena. I don't need any lectures about my body's status." Barbara almost snapped.

"I'm sorry Barbara. I didn't realize how sensitive a topic this was for you." Selena signed.

"It's all right. I have no problems with how I look. I take care of myself. At any rate, I did a lot of extensive weight training before I started to gain weight. Had dreams of becoming an athlete. Of course, then I lost someone very important to me. Gaining weight was my way of coping. Just simply going from 17 to 20 wasn't enough." said Barbara quietly.

"Maven was right. We do have a lot in common. Your reason for gaining weight is the same as mine. I wanted to be a bodybuilder, and I had just started on that path. But I lost someone I was very much in love with, and I needed a way to cope with the pain." Selena looked pained.

"Who was he?" Barbara asked.

Selena, of course, knew it would be better to lie about Batman. "A member of the law enforcement community. I never did learn the cop's name. Who did you lose?" Selena said.

"I was in love with my boss. He was murdered one terrible night, and I'm still recovering. I never even got to tell him how I felt." Sadness clouded Barbara's face.

"You aimed pretty high. In love with your boss...Bruce Wayne no less? I'd heard about his being killed some years back. Sad. But....now we have a chance to start our lives up again. We don't have to dwell on the past anymore. Barbara we have so much in common. We understand each other so well. I think you and I were made for one another. We don't have to be alone anymore." smiled Selena.

"What about Maven?" asked Barbara.

"I'm not in love with Maven, Barbara. I'm in love with you. And I need to know: do you feel the same way?" said Selena, almost begging Barbara to agree with her eyes.

For the longest time Barbara said nothing.

"I've been alone for a long time now. I haven't felt any real feeling for quite some time." Then Barbara started to cry, her voice breaking:

"And I can't stand it anymore now. Not when I don't have to be alone. Because I've met someone...who actually knows....how I feel. Selena, I don't want to be alone anymore. Ever again. I don't think I could survive it." said Barbara quietly, a slight tint of fear in her voice.

"Barbara, I promise you: you will never be alone again. Just stay with me, and I will never leave you." Selena said firmly.

Selena was now right next to Barbara. Suddenly Barbara embraced Selena tightly, her eyes overflowing with tears.

"Selena, I think I love you." Barbara's eyes were wide with affection.

"The feeling is mutual, Barbara." Selena said warmly.

"Selena, take me. Take my virginity. Fuck me like you never fucked anyone else. Like it was your first time." Barbara was almost pleading.

"Oh Barbara....I do love you. And I'll show you just how strong that feeling is." Selena said, longing in her voice.

"Take me to bed. Make me yours, forever. I don't ever want to leave your side." Barbara said intensely.

So the two of them ran excitedly to the bedroom. Selena was surprised by how anxious and how hot she felt. The distance to that room wasn't far, but it felt like an entirety for both of them.

Barbara and Selena both began tearing off their clothes, as if they were prisons to be freed from. It seemed to take so long to get all of the damn things off, and Barbara breathed a sign of relief when all of her clothes were on the floor. Most of the items had been thrown in various directions.

Barbara literally leapt on the bed, and presented herself to her lover. Barbara had never seen a more beautiful woman.

"I'm yours, Selena. Take what belongs to you." said Barbara, lust building in her voice.

"I belong to you as much as you belong to me. Our fates are one, we are bound together. I am to do with as you please, my love." Selena said softly.

"Selena I'm your bad girl, and I need to be fucked!" Barbara almost shouted, so great was her need. She was almost challenging Selena.

"Such naughty language...you must be rewarded." Selena smiled lewdly.

So Selena crawled onto the bed like a cat in heat towards the vulnerable 20-year old. Selena mounted the other woman, and ground her pussy against Barbara's.

"Oh Christ Selena! You don't know how long I've waited for this!" Barbara cried in shameless ecstasy.

"The waiting's over Barbara. Time to make you my bitch." Selena said, her voice heavy with lust.

Selena's soft, fat, ample body was pressing down against the almost equally large Barbara. The exhilarating, delicious erotic sensation of folds of warm, soft fat pressing together was driving them both wild. The wonderful feeling of fat on fat was almost enough to make them cum right then and there.

"Your fat feels so good rubbing against my skin! Keep rubbing yourself against my body!" Barbara moaned loudly.

"They're all so soft, warm, thick, and ample: those rolls upon rolls of glorious fat! I can't get enough of them!" shouted Selena in unrestrained lust.

The two women continued to grind their bodies against one another. Selena kissed Barbara with an intensity that surprised them both. Their breathing was ragged and frantic; their hearts were racing; they were both drenched in sweat; their bodies were on fire.

"I wish you could fuck me forever! You're grinding your pussy against mine so good! I love it!" Barbara cried out.

Selena eventually targeted Barbara's very large breasts with both her hands and mouth.

"Oh God yes Selena! Suck my tits! Don't stop! Please! That's it....oh that feels soooo good." Barbara was in heaven, trembling intensely.

"I don't intend to stop anytime soon! Keep moaning Barbara, I love hearing you talk dirty!" Selena shouted to her moaning lover.

For the longest time Selena assailed Barbara's massive globes of smooth flesh. Barbara was happy to oblige Selena's request, spewing from her mouth a wanton mixture of unbelievably profane proclamations of lust; and intense declarations of lesbian love for Selena. And the body grinding went on.

"Your lips and tongue feel so good on my tits! It's almost as if that's where they've always belonged." Barbara signed.

"Ok Barbara, now it's time for you to do something for me. Something Maven didn't test you on. How far are you really willing to go?" Selena had had a naughty idea.

Then Selena repositioned her body until Barbara's face was buried between Selena's massive asscheeks, her anus was almost pressing against Barbara's lips. Selena had always been an anal lesbian, a wanton butt slut. She was hoping Barbara was in this as well.

"I can feel your rapid breaths on my asshole, you nasty anal lesbian! You want to tongue me there, don't you? Admit it; you want to close your lips over my fat woman's butt!" Selena said, daring Barbara to pleasure her there.

Barbara was extremely turned on the nastiness of this very intimate act: here was Selena's most secret place. Her lips started to open.

"Tongue my ass, you naughty slut. It's open for you." said Selena in an astonishingly lewd whisper.

Barbara looked, and her eyes widened. Selena's anus was indeed somewhat opened. Finally lesbian butt hunger took over, and Barbara's tongue snaked out.

"That's it Barbara! Fuck my butt with your tongue." Selena said in lustful encouragement.

Slowly but surely Barbara's tongue wormed its way up Selena's butt, while Selena continued to lewdly encourage her with more dirty words.

Soon Barbara's lips had closed over Selena's asshole, and were lewdly sucking on it. Selena was going out of her mind with lust.

"Your tongue feels so good up my ass Barbara! Don't stop! Don't ever stop! Keep sucking my butt! Oh you are such a nasty slut! Such a nasty naughty woman!" Selena was almost screaming, a hint of surprise in her voice.

Barbara was all too eager to please her lesbian lover's demands, and finally brought Selena to orgasm a few minutes later. Barbara was somewhat shocked by her own behavior. She still had the strong taste of Selena's ass in her mouth.

"You are a very good lesbian butt slut. But I suspected you were one all along, no evidence or anything. Just a hunch I had." said Selena.

"Technically we are both bi. So what do we do now?" said Barbara.

"I get a strap-on, and fuck you your brains out." smiled Selena.

The time it took for Selena to get it on seemed to take forever. Barbara was so excited. Oddly enough, Selena decided to do this with Barbara standing against the wall.

Barbara couldn't help but laugh. The sight of Selena's all-woman body and the black plastic strap-on together was somewhat comical.

Selena smiled, "It's time."

Gradually Selena slipped the dildo into Barbara's pussy. Barbara was surprised how full she felt. For a handful of seconds, neither woman moved. Then Selena started to slowly thrust in and out of Barbara's body.

The pleasure began to build up considerably. Barbara started to thrust back, trying to get into a rhythm. Barbara's back was starting to softly bang against the wall. The speed of the motions inexorably picked up, getting faster and faster. Now the banging against the wall was much harder, louder, and more frenzied.

"Oh Selena...fuck me. Please." Barbara's voice was a loud moan.

Selena's body went into overdrive, and started to aggressively pound her lover into the wall. The banging was now very loud, and both women were making a great deal of sexual vocalizations.

The pleasure just kept increasing without a single stop. Back and forth, back and forth, Barbara was thrusting her body against Selena's. The sensation of their fat bodies rubbing against one another only added to their lust.

Finally Selena was fucking Barbara like a jackhammer. Beads of sweat were flying everywhere. Barbara was frequently having the wind knocked out of her by the power behind Selena's fucking motions.

The loudest noise in the room, besides the two women's cacophony of lusty noises, was the banging of Barbara's body against the wall. Neither woman carried about just how loud their screams and the banging against the wall were. They were totally focused on the task at hand.

"OH GOD SELENA I'M CUMMING! IT'S HAPPENI..." Barbara screamed in pleasure.

Her words were cut off by the sheer explosiveness of her orgasm. Barbara's body flung itself forward, every muscle tightened in sheer ecstasy. Selena, in turn, grabbed Barbara firmly as her lover thrusted frantically into the dildo in orgasmic throws.

Finally Barbara stopped humping her pelvis against the plastic cock, and slowly began to calm down against. Her fluids were running down her leg, soaking the floor and the carpet below her.

Selena pulled herself out of Barbara, who prompted fell onto the carpet in exhaustion. Selena was surprised when she followed suit a few seconds later, landing right next to the woman she had almost fucked senseless. Both women were almost on the verge of falling asleep, so worn-out by the sheer intensity of their lesbian passion.

Barbara had tears in her eyes. The tired woman managed to gather enough strength to speak.

"You know Selena? Why I stayed a virgin? I did it for this....I wanted to give myself to someone who I wouldn't regret losing my virginity to. I'm happy because I actually accomplished this...and more than a little surprised. I'm glad that I lost it to you, my darling Selena."

"I hear you. I'm glad you succeeded, my love. I would love to say more, but right now I need to rest."

Both overweight, naked, exhausted women feel asleep, right next to each other, a few minutes later.

Maven, who had been out clothes shopping, arrived a few hours later. She soon found two nude bisexual lovers of hers sleeping on the floor. Maven smiled, pulled the covers off the bed, and covered both sleeping women with it. She put pillows under both their hands, and turned off the lights.

So Maven was left alone. She was happy for Selena, and yet...against her will she found herself fearing all of this. She had nothing against Barbara, but Maven had become acutely aware of the possibility of losing Selena forever. Maven had to find another way: one that would ensure that Selena would have them both.

Maven went to Selena's room, and unlocked Selena's special trunk. Inside of that container were the clothing and equipment of Selena Kyle's alter-ego: Catwoman. Maven had a fetish for skintight rubber costumes ever since she first saw Catwoman. She remembered her surprise when Selena told her who Catwoman really was.

Maven's greatest desire, one she had found too embarrassing to say to Selena, was to have Selena make love to her while wearing the Catwoman costume. Selena had always been Selena Kyle in their sessions, and Maven had never experienced the love of Selena's alter-ego. For when Selena was in that costume, she was like a different person. Maven had always wanted to meet that other side of Miss Kyle in the heat of passion. Now the possibility of losing Selena began to really sink in.

"Selena knows I care about her a great deal. But I've never told her the true extent of my feelings for her. And now my stupidity is about to take Selena from me."

Much to her surprise, Maven started to cry.